Thread: Cyberdunk

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Cyberdunk

http://cyberdunk.com/

I'm not sure if it was here or at RealGM where a lot of guys got together and made some Cyberdunk players together. Regardless, I think its a fun activity that a lot of us could do as a community together. For those that don't know what it is, its like an extreme sim game - but you make your own player. You start out at the bottom with a bad contract, and eventually train your stats up to join better leagues, and make better money.

Its almost like the way soccer is. There are a ton of different leagues with different levels of players, you get get MVP for one league, get offered a contract in a better one only to be the 9th guy on the court. It is a lot of fun. Overall, its time consuming in the amount of time it takes to build your player up, but it really only takes a few minutes each day to train and stuff.

I hope the moderators will leave this on this board as its obviously the most active and I think a lot of people would enjoy getting into this. We used to play it a lot, then eventually I just forgot about it haha. Hopefully we can keep this going though and have a fun time.

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Re: Cyberdunk

Also, I just realized(the more I familiarize myself with it again) - you can bet on other games from teams not in your league to earn money. With that money you can buy merchandise for your player to wear than can increase attributes. Its really in depth.

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Re: Cyberdunk

I'm gonna check it out.
    House Name: Pacers

House Sigil:

House Words: "We Kneel To No King"