Page 20 of 346 FirstFirst ... 101617181920212223243070120 ... LastLast
Results 476 to 500 of 8640

Thread: What movie did you last watch?

  1. #476
    2014 IKL Champion DrBadd01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    United States.
    Posts
    1,961

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: What movie did you last watch?

    Oh, and I will add another one to the lst. . . .
    Mr. and Mrs. Smith.

    Good movie if you want to see a lot of explosions, however the plot was kind of see through. I am however curious if there is any connection to the movie fight club, outside of Brad Pitt. Once you see the movie you will understand why I mention that aspect.

  2. #477
    Gold Stagger Hoop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Greenwood
    Posts
    4,525
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: What movie did you last watch?

    Quote Originally Posted by Hicks
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Shawshank is a great movie.
    Great, great movie, one of my all time favorites. I watch it at least once a year.

  3. #478
    ENABEABLER MagicRat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    7,826

    Default Re: What movie did you last watch?

    Rashomon
    PSN: MRat731 XBL: MRat0731

  4. #479
    Harmonica
    Guest

    Default Re: What movie did you last watch?

    Quote Originally Posted by MagicRat
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Rashomon
    First time?

  5. #480
    ENABEABLER MagicRat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    7,826

    Default Re: What movie did you last watch?

    Quote Originally Posted by Harmonica
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    First time?
    Yeah.

    Had to watch this one by myself after the Discreet Charm.... debacle, though........
    PSN: MRat731 XBL: MRat0731

  6. #481
    Harmonica
    Guest

    Default Re: What movie did you last watch?

    Quote Originally Posted by MagicRat
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yeah.

    Had to watch this one by myself after the Discreet Charm.... debacle, though........


    Yeah, I know what you mean.

  7. #482
    2014 IKL Champion DrBadd01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    United States.
    Posts
    1,961

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: What movie did you last watch?

    Heat. There something about seeing Robert De Niro, and Al Pacino duke it out that is SO entertaining. Not to mention the big shoot out on the streets of LA that is very well done.

  8. #483
    teY dennaB toN
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    1,606

    Default Re: What movie did you last watch?

    Lock, Stock, and Two Smoking Barrels.

    Guy Ritchie films are fun.

  9. #484
    Member pollardfreek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Modesto, CA
    Age
    26
    Posts
    871

    Default Re: What movie did you last watch?

    The Longest Yard-Pretty much sucked. Original was 1000x times better. Chris Rock should just put a bullet in his head.

    Kicking and Screaming-Awesome. Will Ferrell+Soccer=Pollardfreek's greatest wet dream.

  10. #485
    All is full of Orange! Mourning's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Bilthoven, The Netherlands
    Age
    38
    Posts
    8,987

    Default Re: What movie did you last watch?

    Quote Originally Posted by Hoop
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Great, great movie, one of my all time favorites. I watch it at least once a year.
    I have that with "Silence of the Lambs" and "American History X".
    2012 PD ABA Fantasy Keeper League Champion, sports.ws

    2011 PD ABA Fantasy Keeper League Champion, sports.ws

    2006 PD ABA Fantasy League runner up, sports.ws

  11. #486
    Harmonica
    Guest

    Default Re: What movie did you last watch?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mourning
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I have that with "Silence of the Lambs" and "American History X".
    I liked Silence of the Lambs when it came out, but it didn't stand up to subsequent viewings for me. And I detested American History X from the beginning because it was so disingenuous. I know I'm pretty much in the minority though when it comes to both films.

  12. #487
    Well lubricated Skaut_Ech's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    2,392

    Default Re: What movie did you last watch?

    Well I just got Layer Cake. Hopefully I'm going to try and watch it over the next few days.

    Badd, I LOVE Heat. now THAT is how you film a gun battle. No dramatic music. No trick shooting. I like Michael Mann anyways. Matter of fact, Mann can do no wrong far as I'm concerned. I think think he's a pretty solid stylized, but not self consciously so, director.

  13. #488
    Jesus Shuttlesworth
    Guest

    Default Re: What movie did you last watch?

    I watched Houseguest with the great Sinbad on Saturday night and then on Sunday night, I watched Beyond the Sea.

  14. #489
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Hawaii
    Posts
    2,144

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: What movie did you last watch?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jesus Shuttlesworth
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I watched Houseguest with the great Sinbad on Saturday night and then on Sunday night, I watched Beyond the Sea.
    Houseguest is a very good comedy. Sinbad and Phil Hartman made a good combo.

  15. #490
    Harmonica
    Guest

    Default Re: What movie did you last watch?

    The Long Good Friday. Late 70s British gangster film starring Bob Hoskins. Pretty damn great.

  16. #491
    Member Doug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    3,630

    Default Re: What movie did you last watch?

    Kill Bill, Vol I

    Kill Bill, Vol II

    I had been wanting to see these for a long, long time. But I knew my wife wouldn't like them. She was out of town over the weekend.

    The first was pretty good. The 2nd was really, really good.
    You're caught up in the Internet / you think it's such a great asset / but you're wrong, wrong, wrong
    All that fiber optic gear / still cannot take away the fear / like an island song

    - Jimmy Buffett

  17. #492
    .
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    52,583

    Default Re: What movie did you last watch?

    Quote Originally Posted by Doug
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The first was pretty good. The 2nd was really, really good.
    That's about how I felt as well when I saw them the first time.

  18. #493
    - .-- ... ... Natston's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Timbuktupolis, IN
    Age
    31
    Posts
    8,318
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: What movie did you last watch?

    The Day After Tomorrow


    It was okay, although I thought the whole part with the wolves was lame as hell.
    * Most Humorous Poster Nominee (2004, 2005, 2010)
    * Off Topic Post of the Year Winner (2009)
    * Off Topic Thread of the Year Nominee (2010)


    Formerly a naturallystoned, badinfluence...

  19. #494
    ENABEABLER MagicRat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    7,826

    Default Re: What movie did you last watch?

    Quote Originally Posted by Doug
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Kill Bill, Vol I

    Kill Bill, Vol II

    I had been wanting to see these for a long, long time. But I knew my wife wouldn't like them. She was out of town over the weekend.

    The first was pretty good. The 2nd was really, really good.
    How did the kids like those?.......
    PSN: MRat731 XBL: MRat0731

  20. #495
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    6,317

    Default Re: What movie did you last watch?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mourning
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I have that with "Silence of the Lambs" and "American History X".

    The mouth to the curb scene freaks me out every time in X.

  21. #496
    Member Since86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Muncie
    Posts
    21,090

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: What movie did you last watch?

    Watched Ladder 49 the other night. I must say that it was an excellent movie. Gets pretty emotional at the end, but great none the less.

  22. #497
    Member Doug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    3,630

    Default Re: What movie did you last watch?

    Quote Originally Posted by MagicRat
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    How did the kids like those?.......
    LOL!

    Fortunately, they weren't home either. However, they can see the TV from the upstairs. Sometimes they'll sneak out of their bedrooms. One of them watched almost a whole season of Survivor that way. Once we figured it out, we just started taping it for them.
    You're caught up in the Internet / you think it's such a great asset / but you're wrong, wrong, wrong
    All that fiber optic gear / still cannot take away the fear / like an island song

    - Jimmy Buffett

  23. #498
    ENABEABLER MagicRat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    7,826

    Default Re: What movie did you last watch?

    Höstsonaten.......
    PSN: MRat731 XBL: MRat0731

  24. #499

    Default Re: What movie did you last watch?

    Has anyone seen the film Once Were Warriors? I've seen it once. I've never found anyone else that has seen it. I now own it, but haven't taken it out of the plastic because I'm afraid to watch it again. I want to. It's an incredible film. But there are scenes in this movie that are more difficult to see than anything I've ever seen. It's haunting.

  25. #500

    Default Re: What movie did you last watch?

    Recent entires ...

    Rewatched: "Gangs of New York," "Mystic River" and "Say Anything"

    Stayed up all night with HBO to watch films that were, well ... they were films, alright. "Anything Else" and "Underworld"

    Also a comment on some previous discussion of "The Shawshank Redemption." Yes, it's a great movie. I agree. I own it and watch it way too often. The thing that makes it greater, to me at least, is that so many different types of people like the film. It seems to strike a chord with a variety of personality types.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •