Page 14 of 348 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617182464114 ... LastLast
Results 326 to 350 of 8695

Thread: What movie did you last watch?

  1. #326

    Default Re: What movie did you last watch?

    I saw Harold and Kumar go to White Castle 7 times in as many days. Just a great movie
    Don't ask Marvin Harrison what he did during the bye week. "Batman never told where the Bat Cave is," he explained.

  2. #327
    Jesus Shuttlesworth
    Guest

    Default Re: What movie did you last watch?

    Blue Chips!

  3. #328
    Member SycamoreKen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Houston, Texas
    Age
    44
    Posts
    10,479

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: What movie did you last watch?

    Star Wars: A New Hope with my 4th graders last week. One of them asked if the kid in the first one became Han Solo.

  4. #329
    Jimmy did what Jimmy did Bball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    20,353

    Default Re: What movie did you last watch?

    JFK (It was playing on HDNet or HDNet Movies this evening).

    -Bball
    Nuntius was right. I was wrong. Frank Vogel has retained his job.

    ------

    "A player who makes a team great is more valuable than a great player. Losing yourself in the group, for the good of the group, thatís teamwork."

    -John Wooden

  5. #330
    Member zag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    SC
    Age
    28
    Posts
    243

    Default Re: What movie did you last watch?

    The Terminal with Tom Hanks. Great movie.

  6. #331
    Nerd.
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Greenwood, IN
    Age
    33
    Posts
    5,069
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: What movie did you last watch?

    Princess Diaries 2....cute movie...did I just say that?

    Hellboy....Ron Pearlman is awesome...

    The Great Race...classic comedy...

    I'm going to see Kingdom of Heaven tonight.

  7. #332
    Member Doug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    3,631

    Default Re: What movie did you last watch?

    Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow

    I really liked this. While, as a movie, it's certainly not Casablanca (or even Raiders), but I found myself with a smile on my face the whole time.
    You're caught up in the Internet / you think it's such a great asset / but you're wrong, wrong, wrong
    All that fiber optic gear / still cannot take away the fear / like an island song

    - Jimmy Buffett

  8. #333
    Pacer Junky Will Galen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    10,051

    Default Re: What movie did you last watch?

    "National Treasure."

    I got the impression from the movie trailer where Nicolas Cage tells Diane Kruger to trust him just before he drops her that the movie had some weird stuff happening so I didn't go see it when it was playing at the theaters. Without giving away what happens let's just say what happens when he drops her is totally believable.

    I think they goofed when they had that particular scene in the trailer. All they did was get cute with the movie trailers editing but it gives a false sense of the movie like they are mixing SF and adventure, two different genre's. I figured when he dropped her she would be caught in some type of force field which I didn't think fit with the rest of the movies theme. As I said above what happens is totally believable and fits with the movie.

    The only thing unbelievable was the ease with which they figured out the clues. However, if you can believe how easy people come up with the passwords to computers in other movies you won't have a problem with it.

    I liked the movie. It reminded me of the Indiana Jones movies. Fun adventure.
    I would give it an 8 on a scale of 1 to 10.

  9. #334
    Nerd.
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Greenwood, IN
    Age
    33
    Posts
    5,069
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: What movie did you last watch?

    Kingdom of Heaven was good.

  10. #335
    Nerd.
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Greenwood, IN
    Age
    33
    Posts
    5,069
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: What movie did you last watch?

    Quote Originally Posted by Will Galen
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    "National Treasure."

    I got the impression from the movie trailer where Nicolas Cage tells Diane Kruger to trust him just before he drops her that the movie had some weird stuff happening so I didn't go see it when it was playing at the theaters. Without giving away what happens let's just say what happens when he drops her is totally believable.

    I think they goofed when they had that particular scene in the trailer. All they did was get cute with the movie trailers editing but it gives a false sense of the movie like they are mixing SF and adventure, two different genre's. I figured when he dropped her she would be caught in some type of force field which I didn't think fit with the rest of the movies theme. As I said above what happens is totally believable and fits with the movie.

    The only thing unbelievable was the ease with which they figured out the clues. However, if you can believe how easy people come up with the passwords to computers in other movies you won't have a problem with it.

    I liked the movie. It reminded me of the Indiana Jones movies. Fun adventure.
    I would give it an 8 on a scale of 1 to 10.
    I loved National Treasure.

  11. #336
    Member indytoad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    30
    Posts
    2,503

    Default Re: What movie did you last watch?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bball
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    "Primer"

    -BBall
    Was wondering if anyone else had seen this. The acting wasn't great but it was still quite a trip.

    IndyToad
    Take my wife, please

  12. #337
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Hawaii
    Posts
    2,144

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: What movie did you last watch?

    Spun. I love movies like Spun. If you don't like people taking drugs, definitely don't see this movie. I personally think it's an awesome movie. If you haven't seen it, I highly recommend it.

  13. #338
    Member Vicious Tyrant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Bloomington
    Age
    46
    Posts
    1,207

    Default Re: What movie did you last watch?

    Quote Originally Posted by naturallystoned
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I finally watched Reservoir Dogs, but I was a little disappointed because I was expecting more...
    How on earth could you be disappointed? Of course, I haven't seen it since it was in the theaters, so maybe the media has become "quentinized" enough that RD seems a little less explosive, but that movie absolutely blew me away the first time I saw it.

    The ear scene

    "I don't tip"

    "why does he get to be mr black and I have to be mr pink"

    "we're both going to just sit here and bleed"

    Golly, that was just stunning back in the days.
    "If you ever crawl inside an old hollow log and go to sleep, and while you're in there some guys come and seal up both ends and then put it on a truck and take it to another city, boy, I don't know what to tell you." - Jack Handy

  14. #339
    .
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    52,583

    Default Re: What movie did you last watch?

    I'm with naturallystoned re: RD. I don't find horrific gore (ear scene) hip or cool or awesome or whatever, I just find it horrific gore.

    Some of the other stuff in it was cool, but nothing blew me away.

    Now, do I always feel that way about violence/gore? No, but scenes setup like that one, just do nothing good for me.

  15. #340
    Member pollardfreek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Modesto, CA
    Age
    26
    Posts
    871

    Default Re: What movie did you last watch?

    Death of a Salesman

    Dustin Hoffman and John Malkovic are absolutely brilliant. The whole play is translated well into movie form.

  16. #341
    sweabs
    Guest

    Default Re: What movie did you last watch?

    I just watched "Rudy" on the weekend.

    Very inspiring film. I actually worked out even harder this weekend than usual because of that film. After watching it, you just want to go outside and run (or at least I did).

  17. #342
    Harmonica
    Guest

    Default Re: What movie did you last watch?

    The Americanization of Emily. Excellent film. Brilliantly written.

  18. #343
    Jimmy did what Jimmy did Bball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    20,353

    Default Re: What movie did you last watch?

    National Treasure

    -Bball
    Nuntius was right. I was wrong. Frank Vogel has retained his job.

    ------

    "A player who makes a team great is more valuable than a great player. Losing yourself in the group, for the good of the group, thatís teamwork."

    -John Wooden

  19. #344
    Member pollardfreek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Modesto, CA
    Age
    26
    Posts
    871

    Default Re: What movie did you last watch?

    Saving Private Ryan. For the first time.

  20. #345
    Zesty
    Guest

    Default Re: What movie did you last watch?

    I saw Unleashed on Friday night. I don't expect much plot from a Jet Li movie, but this one really wasn't too bad in that regard, and of course the action was top-notch.

  21. #346
    Member LouisvilleLip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Canada
    Age
    27
    Posts
    348

    Default Re: What movie did you last watch?

    Quote Originally Posted by Zesty
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I saw Unleashed on Friday night. I don't expect much plot from a Jet Li movie, but this one really wasn't too bad in that regard, and of course the action was top-notch.
    I just watched it today, very good for a "Jet Li" movie. I was so sick of all his martial arts hip hop movies, this is big change. He actually surrounded himself with some people who could act with an actual storyline and it turned out alright.

  22. #347
    Administrator Unclebuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    32,903

    Default Re: What movie did you last watch?

    Quote Originally Posted by pollardfreek
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Saving Private Ryan. For the first time.

    Great movie, in my top 5 of all time

  23. #348

    Default Re: What movie did you last watch?

    all 30 episodes of twin peaks the tv show. Kinda like a really good 30 hour long movie.

  24. #349
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Hawaii
    Posts
    2,144

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: What movie did you last watch?

    Pitch Black w/ Vin Diesel. I liked it.

  25. #350
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Hawaii
    Posts
    2,144

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: What movie did you last watch?

    Quote Originally Posted by Burtrem Redneck
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    all 30 episodes of twin peaks the tv show. Kinda like a really good 30 hour long movie.
    MOVIES BR! NOT TV SHOWS!

    Where were you the omaha champion at?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •