Page 377 of 377 FirstFirst ... 277327367373374375376377
Results 9,401 to 9,404 of 9404

Thread: What movie did you last watch?

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Re: What movie did you last watch?

Quote Originally Posted by Unclebuck View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I think I'm getting old. Wonder Women was OK. I found it rather odd though.

I didn't realize Michael Bay was doing another Transformers movie. I would rather sit in a dentist chair all day long and have every tooth extracted without any pain killers than to sit through a Michael Bay movie.

Many of the super hero movies are decent, and obviously a lot of people love them, but it is shocking me to think back 15-20 years ago and realize that there was a time when every summer movie wasn't a super hero movie.

It's supposedly Bay's last movie for the franchise... And who can't get behind robots and Nazis? Who?
    * Most Humorous Poster Nominee (2004, 2005, 2010)
    * Off Topic Post of the Year Winner (2009)
    * Off Topic Thread of the Year Nominee (2010)

Formerly a naturallystoned, badinfluence...

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by Unclebuck View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I think I'm getting old. Wonder Women was OK. I found it rather odd though.

I didn't realize Michael Bay was doing another Transformers movie. I would rather sit in a dentist chair all day long and have every tooth extracted without any pain killers than to sit through a Michael Bay movie.

Many of the super hero movies are decent, and obviously a lot of people love them, but it is shocking me to think back 15-20 years ago and realize that there was a time when every summer movie wasn't a super hero movie.
    I am not a superhero movie person at all, but I've found some recent movies to be very enjoyable.

Marvel/DC movies that I think are actually good movies: Nolan's Batman trilogy (golden standard for me), Logan, XMen First Class, Guardians of the Galaxy 1 & 2 (both had major flaws imo but have great moments/runs), Dr. Strange, First Avengers, and Wonder Woman.

I think the Avengers movie is the worst on my personal list. I have to admit that I haven't even seen Suicide Squad, Batmand/Superman, some of the Wolverine movies, Superman movies (gimmicky camera work annoyed me in the first 20 minutes or so), Cap America (Aside from Civil War, and wasn't a fan of that), Thor, etc.

I do wish that seemingly every blockbuster wasn't a superhero movie though. I really wish some new Harry Potter-like series would pop up. Rebirth of Star Wars is cool enough, even if I didn't like Ep 7 much at all.

47 Meters Down- Saw an advanced screening of it the other day had tense moments the ending made me go WTF.

Not bad if you don't have anything better to do.

Dodgeball- Fun movie didn't take itself too seriously

Major League- I get why it was so popular. I really enjoyed this one.