Page 246 of 349 FirstFirst ... 146196236242243244245246247248249250256296346 ... LastLast
Results 6,126 to 6,150 of 8710

Thread: What movie did you last watch?

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Re: What movie did you last watch?

Quote Originally Posted by indygeezer View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Question they asked.....Why would anybody want to watch two women doing that? Guess maybe I'll have to go see it for myself so I can answer their question.
    That answer quickly becomes NSFW. But I like your solution!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Since86 For This Useful Post:

Tree People to the Core! indygeezer's Avatar
    Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

duh

nsfw ?????
    If you get to thinkin’ you’re a person of some influence, try orderin’ somebody else’s dog around..

Not safe for work.
    Come to the Dark Side -- There's cookies!

The King's Speech

I love this movie, cannot wait to see it again. I would say I enjoyed this movie more than any movie I've seen all year except for The Social Network.

Surprisingly very emotional

Mood

Quote Originally Posted by travmil View Post
    Little Fockers.

Until today, I had only walked out of the theater on one other movie, that being the steaming turd bucket that was Vegas Vacation. I can now proudly add Little Fockers to that list. I left about 45 minutes in. In that 45 minutes I didn't see even one Focking joke that wasn't a variation of other Focking jokes that were already told 75 times in the first two Focking movies. In short, two thumbs WAY Focking down.
    That movie is great. "I'll take some of the yellow"

Saw Black Swan

Great acting job - effective movie overall. But i didnt like it, glad when it was over and didn't really care much for any of the characters. Several scenes are the type where you aren;t sure if they are really happening or just in her mind and I generally do not like those type of scenes because after a couple of those I usually stop caring

If you are someone who likes to check out a couple of the award worthy movies that comes out at the end of the year - it is my recommendation that you not see Black Swan go see The Kings Speech.

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Haven't seen The Kings Speech yet, I do intend to, but I can tell from reviews and your opinion I will probably like it but not as much as Black Swan. I really enjoy mind movies more than straightforward fare like The Hurt Locker or even A Beautiful Mind
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Pig Nash View Post
    Haven't seen The Kings Speech yet, I do intend to, but I can tell from reviews and your opinion I will probably like it but not as much as Black Swan. I really enjoy mind movies more than straightforward fare like The Hurt Locker or even A Beautiful Mind
    Spoiler Spoiler:
    Spoiler Spoiler:
    Come to the Dark Side -- There's cookies!

By the end of Black swan I didn't care. I still think it was a good movie, good acting, well made, but i didn't enjoy it

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Kegboy, not really.

Saw, well, not all of, but enough to get the point by skipping around via Netflix streaming, the movie Human Centipede.

What a piece of ****. (not meant as a pun)

I'd heard about it in passing, morbid curiosity got the better of me, and eventually I read up on it and then tonight decided to give it a watch. I quickly realized I didn't need to sit through 90 minutes (or whatever), and just clicked around for the "key moments". That was plenty. Sick, stupid, and the villain is slightly hilarious in how much of a cartoon he is.

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by Hicks View Post
    Saw, well, not all of, but enough to get the point by skipping around via Netflix streaming, the movie Human Centipede.

I'd heard about it in passing, morbid curiosity got the better of me, and eventually I read up on it and then tonight decided to give it a watch. I quickly realized I didn't need to sit through 90 minutes (or whatever), and just clicked around for the "key moments". That was plenty. Sick, stupid, and the villain is slightly hilarious in how much of a cartoon he is.
    I've heard of that movie, never saw it.

The most disturbing, twisted, sick movie I ever saw was "SALO - 120 Days of Sodom" (1975). I believe it's banned in several countries.
    "Just look at the flowers ........ BANG"

I think I've heard of/read about that. French or Italian movie, I think? Involves mistreating a bunch of high school or college aged kids?

Quote Originally Posted by Hoop View Post
    I've heard of that movie, never saw it.

The most disturbing, twisted, sick movie I ever saw was "SALO - 120 Days of Sodom" (1975). I believe it's banned in several countries.

I did a bunch of reading on that film years ago. UN-freaking-real. I was going to track down a copy years ago, but decided not to.

BTW, all, have you all seen the new trailer for THOR? I think Green Lantern looks sucky and Green Hornet looks lame, but this might actually be pretty cool. Now if they can just pull of the Avengers movie.

'Thor' Trailer

Trailer Park Movies | Myspace Video
    Last edited by Skaut_Ech; 01-04-2011 at 02:33 PM.
    Hey! What're you kicking me for? You want me to ask? All right, I'll ask! Ma'am, where do the high school girls hang out in this town?

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Superhero movies are starting to wear me out. The only one's I care about anymore are the Batman movies.

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cdash For This Useful Post:

A happy Roy is a good Roy DaveP63's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by travmil View Post
    Little Fockers.

Until today, I had only walked out of the theater on one other movie, that being the steaming turd bucket that was Vegas Vacation. I can now proudly add Little Fockers to that list. I left about 45 minutes in. In that 45 minutes I didn't see even one Focking joke that wasn't a variation of other Focking jokes that were already told 75 times in the first two Focking movies. In short, two thumbs WAY Focking down.
    Agreed X10. The wife had to see it instead of True Grit on New Years...If you've seen the trailers on TV, you've see the movie.
    http://www.grantland.com/blog/the-tr...nce-stephenson
    "But, first, let us now praise famous moments, because something happened Tuesday night in Indianapolis that you can watch a lifetime’s worth of professional basketball and never see again. There was a brief, and very decisive, and altogether unprecedented, outburst of genuine officiating, and it was directed at the best player in the world, and that, my dear young person, simply is not done."

Mood

Quote Originally Posted by bellisimo View Post
    SALT - good flick, fast paced and kept me guessing a bit.
    I watched Salt and thought it was great untill the end. I thoght the ending was terrible untill i heard they are making Salt 2 so now it makes sense. Cant wait untill it comes out.

I've heard of that movie. I"ll never see it though..that's too disturbing. I've heard though, that one of the most disturbing movies ever made was The Cannibal Holocaust. But I refuse to see that one too. Partially because I hate being grossed out, and partially because animals were actually killed in it.

I've seen one clip from Cannibal Holocaust, and I really don't want to see any more (aside from the morbid curiosity factor). It was these young people catching and then butchering a real live, huge sized turtle. It was upsetting, disgusting, and disturbing. I know some artsy fartsies get off on that, but I don't.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Hicks For This Useful Post:

You Did It Joseph!!!! AesopRockOn's Avatar
    Mood

True Grit - Incredibly entertaining western with some quirkiness. Straight-forward narrative but superb dialogue and acting throughout.

The Fighter - Make no mistake, the star of movie is Christian Bale. Best performance of the year, hands down. That said, David O Russell shines as well. His interweaving of comedic sadness and family drama make for a film that's very entertaining and easy to root for.

Somewhere - Don't watch this. It has the impact of I'm Still Here without the great lead performance.

Never Let Me Go - A surprisingly poignant, understated science fiction movie. Terrific performances, as we all will come to expect, from leads Carey Mulligan and Andrew Garfield. A bit slow to start because of a lack of world-building, but a very strong human (sort-of-human?) drama in the second and third acts.

Enter the Void - Wait for the cool parts of the movie to be uploaded to YouTube. Just a pointless, indulgent waste of time as a whole movie.

Ghost in the Shell - I'm kind of upset I haven't seen this until now. A little over expository, but just an awesome flick. Obviously got the Wachowski brothers' attention.

You Did It Joseph!!!! AesopRockOn's Avatar
    Mood

Quote Originally Posted by cdash View Post
    Superhero movies are starting to wear me out. The only one's I care about anymore are the Batman movies.
    I'm probably the only one looking forward to the next Kick *** more than the next Batman.

No matter what Chris Nolan does with it, I think it's destined to be disappointing.

There have been a couple of recent superhero movies that have attempted to be subversive. (For some reason that I can't explain because I love the movie, Watchmen is never mentioned as a great, subversive superhero/comic book film.) There was one with Rainn Wilson and another with Woody Harrelson. Very independent productions, though. Maybe a more mainstream one will surface in the next couple of years, though maybe Watchmen's lack of commercial success has turned studios off to the idea.

Quote Originally Posted by pacer4ever View Post
    I watched Salt and thought it was great untill the end. I thoght the ending was terrible untill i heard they are making Salt 2 so now it makes sense. Cant wait untill it comes out.
    The person that recommended it to me said the same thing that you did. I thought they ended it well (with or without a sequel). Nice to hear about the sequel though.

I've seen one clip from Cannibal Holocaust, and I really don't want to see any more (aside from the morbid curiosity factor). It was these young people catching and then butchering a real live, huge sized turtle. It was upsetting, disgusting, and disturbing. I know some artsy fartsies get off on that, but I don't.
    Actually it was pretty boring and way over blown on the exploitation scale. Yeah animal scenes are not cool, but....yeah, you're right no redeeming qualities what so ever with the additional rape/murder and cutting off the penis scene.
    You know how hippos are made out to be sweet and silly, like big cows, but are actually extremely dangerous and can kill you with stunning brutality? The Pacers are the NBA's hippos....Matt Moore CBS Sports....

International Counter bellisimo's Avatar

Get him to the Greek
    It was good fun - enjoyed it - had a few laugh out loud moments

Quote Originally Posted by duke dynamite View Post
    The Other Guys

Mark Wahlberg is awesome.
    Have you seen The Big Hit? Awesome and funny action movie. Has to be one of his first movies.
    With the #3 pick in the 2015 draft, your Indiana Pacers!