Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Interesting Grantland article: Could These Guys Be Traded?

Default Re: Interesting Grantland article: Could These Guys Be Traded?

Quote Originally Posted by vnzla81 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    All I could say about this conversation is that if I remember correctly NO wanted to keep West and he still left, if he did that to NO what makes you think he is not going to do it to the Pacers? the only way I see the Pacers keeping him is if they offer him some crazy long term contract.
    I never said he wouldn't. In fact I said we don't know. I was just saying the other guys assumption was at least logical.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Eleazar View Post
    I never said he wouldn't. In fact I said we don't know. I was just saying the other guys assumption was at least logical.

Every assumption is logical depending on what side you are on, making fun of somebody for making a different assumption than you is wrong in my opinion.

At the end of the day nobody really knows what West wants but his agent and him.

Every assumption is logical depending on what side you are on, making fun of somebody for making a different assumption than you is wrong in my opinion.

At the end of the day nobody really knows what West wants but his agent and him.
    Not all assumptions are logical. If you assumed that I knew the difference between two different African languages, then you would be making an illogical assumption as I have never done anything to suggest such a thing.

I am not making fun of anyone.

That is exactly what I said we don't know, so why assume he doesn't want to be here and be so offended when someone questions your assumption?

If you weren't paranoid you wouldn't be assuming he wants to leave. Yes people's opinion can change, but what he thought one year ago is more relevant then any assumption based on....well what is your opinion based on? No you didn't say anything about Dwight, I never said you did. I was making a comparison.

If West really doesn't want to come back then we need to get rid of him as soon as possible, but at this moment we do not know. The only people who can know are the Wests and the Pacers, not you, not me, not any of us. To make assumptions, and to hold onto those assumptions as strongly as you do is irrational. You are assuming your assumption is truth, and you are infallible. While it is possible you are right, at best you have a 33% chance of being right.

So please stop being so emotional, and taking things so personal. It just makes you look the fool.

Do you truly even know what paranoia is? Your definition of paranoia is anyone who has a different view than yours. You need to look in the mirror when you tell others they are paranoid and foolish. I'm done with this conversation with you. You have nothing constructive to say other than negative comments about what's are wrong with others. Have a nice day.

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Great players primes are from about 26/27 to 34, regular player primes are from 26 to 30/31, Seth thinks everybody is in their prime on the Pacers, from the 22 years old guy to the 33 years old guy, I want to know what he is drinking.
    It's comments like that that don't lead to positive interaction/debate/discussion, because that's absolutely making it personal.

Quote Originally Posted by Justin Tyme View Post
    That's a 2 way street. I guess your assumptions are more relevant and others who disagree with your view are just wrong.

Where are the Pacers going to get the money to re-sign Paul George since you didn't mention him?
    And, uh, where did I say my assumptions were more relevant? All I did was answered the statements that said, "David is definitely leaving" and "Indy can't afford to re-sign him". And, in fact, my point in saying that "a lot of assumptions are being made" was a general statement, I didn't preclude myself from that group. Nor did I say that people aren't entitled to make assumptions. Nor did I object to people writing those assumptions here. I was simply continuing the conversation regarding Davids future in the league.

Absolutely. Good post.

He said in their prime, he doen't consider Lance to be in his prime yet, and no one should.
    That would make sense if Lance wasn't older than Paul. I could be off base, but this wouldn't be the first time he's completely left Lance out of the discussion.
    Last edited by CJ Jones; 12-14-2012 at 04:56 PM.

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by CJ Jones View Post
    That would make if sense if Lance wasn't older than Paul. I could be off base, but this wouldn't be the first time he's completely left Lance out of the discussion.
    (just an idea) Lance is older than Paul age wise, but is far behind Paul in experience. Lance is kind of like Paul was in his rookie season, the young guy who is learning the ropes as the 5th option offensively who's only starting because of a change in circumstance. (Coaching change in Paul's case, injury in Lance's)

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Ace E.Anderson For This Useful Post: