Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 28910111213 LastLast
Results 276 to 300 of 304

Thread: 12/9/2012 Game Thread #21: Pacers Vs. Thunder

  1. #276
    You Did It Joseph!!!! AesopRockOn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    honolulu
    Age
    26
    Posts
    7,881
    Mood

    Default Re: 12/9/2012 Game Thread #21: Pacers Vs. Thunder

    Quote Originally Posted by vnzla81 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Great idea Green..........
    Great idea West...........

  2. #277

    Default Re: 12/9/2012 Game Thread #21: Pacers Vs. Thunder

    I realize I'm last in a long line, but I've officially given up on Hansbrough and Augustin.

  3. #278
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Age
    33
    Posts
    28,142

    Default Re: 12/9/2012 Game Thread #21: Pacers Vs. Thunder

    Quote Originally Posted by vnzla81 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Nice try Paul George I'm proud of you.
    Quote Originally Posted by granger4mvp View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Wow dude I don't think I've ever heard you say anything positive
    .....

  4. #279
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Little Rock, AR
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,370

    Default Re: 12/9/2012 Game Thread #21: Pacers Vs. Thunder

    If you add Hibbert's rebounds, assists, and blocks together he almost had a double double. Good job, good effort is right.

  5. #280
    Member LoneGranger33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    17,458

    Default Re: 12/9/2012 Game Thread #21: Pacers Vs. Thunder

    Thunder be making jumpshots. Damn near unstoppable when that happens.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to LoneGranger33 For This Useful Post:


  7. #281
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Indy
    Posts
    8,148

    Default Re: 12/9/2012 Game Thread #21: Pacers Vs. Thunder

    Quote Originally Posted by AesopRockOn View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    We just got beat by two superior players.
    And three refs.

  8. #282
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Age
    33
    Posts
    28,142

    Default Re: 12/9/2012 Game Thread #21: Pacers Vs. Thunder

    Quote Originally Posted by vnzla81 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Nice try Paul George I'm proud of you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dece View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    If you add Hibbert's rebounds, assists, and blocks together he almost had a double double. Good job, good effort is right.
    Hey he got a dunk so you should be happy right?

  9. #283

    Default Re: 12/9/2012 Game Thread #21: Pacers Vs. Thunder

    Just got beat by a better team. Didn't have enough offense at the end of the day. I think the Pacers actually match up pretty well against OKC. The team really played well the 1st 3 or so quarters. THis game may have been a win with Danny back. Nothing to get discouraged about.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Pacerfan For This Useful Post:


  11. #284
    Member Derek2k3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Fort Wayne
    Posts
    1,580
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 12/9/2012 Game Thread #21: Pacers Vs. Thunder

    OKC: 30 FTA's
    IND: 13 FTA's

    Westbrook and Durant get all the attention, but I'm not impressed with volume scorers (16 of 41).

    Hibbert with likely the most embarrassing moment for a Pacer in a looong time when he was BLOCKED by a Point Guard. Embarrassing. He's a complete and total joke offensively.

  12. #285
    Member Derek2k3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Fort Wayne
    Posts
    1,580
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 12/9/2012 Game Thread #21: Pacers Vs. Thunder

    Oh oh oh, my second favorite part:

    Down 9 with the ball, 90 seconds to go...dribble to 9 on the shotclock, then feed Mahinmi and ask him to create a shot off the dribble. Unbelievable.

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Derek2k3 For This Useful Post:


  14. #286
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Indy
    Posts
    8,148

    Default Re: 12/9/2012 Game Thread #21: Pacers Vs. Thunder

    Quote Originally Posted by Derek2k3 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    OKC: 30 FTA's
    IND: 13 FTA's

    Westbrook and Durant get all the attention, but I'm not impressed with volume scorers (16 of 41).

    Hibbert with likely the most embarrassing moment for a Pacer in a looong time when he was BLOCKED by a Point Guard. Embarrassing. He's a complete and total joke offensively.
    Like I said before only Shaq would not have been blocked there.

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Eleazar For This Useful Post:


  16. #287
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Little Rock, AR
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,370

    Default Re: 12/9/2012 Game Thread #21: Pacers Vs. Thunder

    Quote Originally Posted by vnzla81 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Hey he got a dunk so you should be happy right?
    I gotta wait for the highlights, I suspect any man points he earned with his dunk he lost by getting stuffed by Westbrook.

  17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dece For This Useful Post:


  18. #288
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Age
    33
    Posts
    28,142

    Default Re: 12/9/2012 Game Thread #21: Pacers Vs. Thunder

    Hey Paul George still looked good today, West was a beast in the first half, Roy was Roy and Hill was good but Westbrook was to much for him, losing for under 20 points against this team is pretty good.

  19. #289
    Member Derek2k3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Fort Wayne
    Posts
    1,580
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 12/9/2012 Game Thread #21: Pacers Vs. Thunder

    Quote Originally Posted by Dece View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I gotta wait for the highlights, I suspect any man points he earned with his dunk he lost by getting stuffed by Westbrook.
    Westbrook jumped a full second before Roy, but since Hibbert has absolutely no feel for the defense he left the ball exposed and barely went up. He got absolutely dominated, it was humiliating.

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to Derek2k3 For This Useful Post:


  21. #290
    Member Ace E.Anderson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    5,495

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 12/9/2012 Game Thread #21: Pacers Vs. Thunder

    Quote Originally Posted by vnzla81 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Hey Paul George still looked good today, West was a beast in the first half, Roy was Roy and Hill was good but Westbrook was to much for him, losing for under 20 points against this team is pretty good.
    I agree. We played fairly well against this team, and it took a some hero ball from Durant nd Westbrook in the 4th to fully put us away. This game today showed the difference in having superstars and having good players. No shame in losing here In a competitive game

  22. #291
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Age
    33
    Posts
    28,142

    Default Re: 12/9/2012 Game Thread #21: Pacers Vs. Thunder

    @haralabob: Indy bigs have been getting punked all game by OKC, first by Thabeet Perkins and Ibaka, now by Russ. Softest "bigs" in the league.

  23. #292
    pacer fan since 88-89 Mr_Smith's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Indianapolis/Noblesville
    Age
    34
    Posts
    2,535

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 12/9/2012 Game Thread #21: Pacers Vs. Thunder

    One step forward winning at chicago....them two-steps back. Sub.500, remarkable
    Give the ball to your best playmakers to win

  24. #293

    Default Re: 12/9/2012 Game Thread #21: Pacers Vs. Thunder

    Quote Originally Posted by vnzla81 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    @haralabob: Indy bigs have been getting punked all game by OKC, first by Thabeet Perkins and Ibaka, now by Russ. Softest "bigs" in the league.
    David West is soft?

  25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Doddage For This Useful Post:


  26. #294
    Believe in Roy! boombaby1987's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Bloomington
    Posts
    4,187

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 12/9/2012 Game Thread #21: Pacers Vs. Thunder

    Oh well. Kind of sucks I bet on Indy +10. Damn linemakers are too good.

  27. #295
    Believe in Roy! boombaby1987's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Bloomington
    Posts
    4,187

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 12/9/2012 Game Thread #21: Pacers Vs. Thunder

    VNzla since Trophy hasn't started it can you?

  28. #296
    Member Derek2k3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Fort Wayne
    Posts
    1,580
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 12/9/2012 Game Thread #21: Pacers Vs. Thunder

    Quote Originally Posted by Doddage View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    David West is soft?
    Yeah, that guy is a jackass. He likes to write random things and sound like he has some sort of clue/knowledge of basketball.

  29. #297

    Default Re: 12/9/2012 Game Thread #21: Pacers Vs. Thunder

    Quote Originally Posted by vnzla81 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Nobody is going to give anything for him, he makes to much.
    Think we might be able to work a trade with Minn. with Hans and some sweetener(maybe Ben) dor Derrick Williams. They are really down on D Will. Would you do it?

  30. #298

    Default Re: 12/9/2012 Game Thread #21: Pacers Vs. Thunder

    Quote Originally Posted by Cousy47 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Think we might be able to work a trade with Minn. with Hans and some sweetener(maybe Ben) dor Derrick Williams. They are really down on D Will. Would you do it?
    I think you're wrong.

  31. #299
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Age
    33
    Posts
    28,142

    Default Re: 12/9/2012 Game Thread #21: Pacers Vs. Thunder

    Quote Originally Posted by Cousy47 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Think we might be able to work a trade with Minn. with Hans and some sweetener(maybe Ben) dor Derrick Williams. They are really down on D Will. Would you do it?
    Nobody is paying Tyler's salary for his production, I'm a Tyler Hansbrough fan but that is the reality.

  32. #300
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Indy
    Posts
    8,148

    Default Re: 12/9/2012 Game Thread #21: Pacers Vs. Thunder

    Quote Originally Posted by vnzla81 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Nobody is paying Tyler's salary for his production, I'm a Tyler Hansbrough fan but that is the reality.
    Yeah, the only people who would trade for him are those looking for cap relief. In which case I doubt we would get anything of use back.

Similar Threads

  1. 11/7/2012 Game Thread #5: Pacers Vs. Hawks
    By avoidingtheclowns in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 463
    Last Post: 11-08-2012, 03:11 AM
  2. 4/6/2012 Game Thread #55: Pacers Vs. Thunder
    By avoidingtheclowns in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 647
    Last Post: 04-07-2012, 05:29 PM
  3. 3/28/2012 Game Thread #49: Pacers Vs. Nets
    By avoidingtheclowns in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 193
    Last Post: 03-29-2012, 11:21 AM
  4. 3/22/2012 Game Thread #45: Pacers Vs. Wizards
    By avoidingtheclowns in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 322
    Last Post: 03-22-2012, 09:42 PM
  5. 3/20/2012 Game Thread #44: Pacers Vs. Clippers
    By avoidingtheclowns in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 292
    Last Post: 03-20-2012, 09:38 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •