Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast
Results 251 to 275 of 304

Thread: 12/9/2012 Game Thread #21: Pacers Vs. Thunder

  1. #251

    Default Re: 12/9/2012 Game Thread #21: Pacers Vs. Thunder

    Quote Originally Posted by Romsey31 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    hibbert.. smh
    Why didn't see him back there

  2. #252
    Born ready? TheDavisBrothers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Davenport, IA
    Age
    24
    Posts
    1,478
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 12/9/2012 Game Thread #21: Pacers Vs. Thunder

    That wasn't even Hibberts fault, that was just a sick block by Westbrook...

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to TheDavisBrothers For This Useful Post:


  4. #253
    Member MiaDragon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    1,655

    Default Re: 12/9/2012 Game Thread #21: Pacers Vs. Thunder

    Quote Originally Posted by able View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    so you don't think we get any offers for hans?
    Sure but the offer of an extra value meal from McDonald's doesn't interest me in the least.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to MiaDragon For This Useful Post:


  6. #254
    future dragon trainer Heisenberg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    12,072

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: 12/9/2012 Game Thread #21: Pacers Vs. Thunder

    Quote Originally Posted by Eleazar View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No way was that a clean block.
    yes it was. completely textbook.

  7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Heisenberg For This Useful Post:


  8. #255
    pacer fan since 88-89 Mr_Smith's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Indianapolis/Noblesville
    Age
    33
    Posts
    2,497

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 12/9/2012 Game Thread #21: Pacers Vs. Thunder

    Damn how many times did they cut it to four and durant would hit a damn contested shot. Oppourtunities were there, thats all you can ask for.
    And the walls came tumbling down.....

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr_Smith For This Useful Post:


  10. #256
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Age
    33
    Posts
    28,142

    Default Re: 12/9/2012 Game Thread #21: Pacers Vs. Thunder

    Clean block.

  11. #257
    Member CableKC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    San Jose, CA ( 1123, 6536, 5321 )
    Age
    41
    Posts
    24,367

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: 12/9/2012 Game Thread #21: Pacers Vs. Thunder

    OK..westbrook is going to take over now..
    Ash from Army of Darkness: Good...Bad...I'm the guy with the gun.

    This is David West, he is the Honey Badger, West just doesn't give a *****....he's pretty bad *ss cuz he has no regard for any other Player or Team whatsoever.

  12. #258
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Age
    33
    Posts
    28,142

    Default Re: 12/9/2012 Game Thread #21: Pacers Vs. Thunder

    OKC time.

  13. #259
    pacer fan since 88-89 Mr_Smith's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Indianapolis/Noblesville
    Age
    33
    Posts
    2,497

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 12/9/2012 Game Thread #21: Pacers Vs. Thunder

    Roy is supposed to surpass dwight howard but can't throw the damn ball down and gets snuffed by westbrook??
    And the walls came tumbling down.....

  14. #260
    Member CableKC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    San Jose, CA ( 1123, 6536, 5321 )
    Age
    41
    Posts
    24,367

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: 12/9/2012 Game Thread #21: Pacers Vs. Thunder

    And that's game....no more lift in GH's legs anymore...
    Ash from Army of Darkness: Good...Bad...I'm the guy with the gun.

    This is David West, he is the Honey Badger, West just doesn't give a *****....he's pretty bad *ss cuz he has no regard for any other Player or Team whatsoever.

  15. #261
    Member MiaDragon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    1,655

    Default Re: 12/9/2012 Game Thread #21: Pacers Vs. Thunder

    there you go PG take it strong.

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to MiaDragon For This Useful Post:


  17. #262
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Indy
    Posts
    7,935

    Default Re: 12/9/2012 Game Thread #21: Pacers Vs. Thunder

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Smith View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Roy is supposed to surpass dwight howard but can't throw the damn ball down and gets snuffed by westbrook??
    Only Shaq wouldn't have been blocked by that.

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to Eleazar For This Useful Post:


  19. #263
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Age
    33
    Posts
    28,142

    Default Re: 12/9/2012 Game Thread #21: Pacers Vs. Thunder

    Nice try Paul George I'm proud of you.

  20. #264
    Member Jose31917's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    115

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default

    Okay... Paul do that in every game!!!! Just not against the leagues leading shot blocker.....

    Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2

  21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jose31917 For This Useful Post:


  22. #265
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Indy
    Posts
    7,935

    Default Re: 12/9/2012 Game Thread #21: Pacers Vs. Thunder

    At least he did something instead of waste time.

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to Eleazar For This Useful Post:


  24. #266
    Member CableKC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    San Jose, CA ( 1123, 6536, 5321 )
    Age
    41
    Posts
    24,367

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: 12/9/2012 Game Thread #21: Pacers Vs. Thunder

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Smith View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Roy is supposed to surpass dwight howard but can't throw the damn ball down and gets snuffed by westbrook??
    Westbrook is a super-athletic guard...not surprised at all that he blocked Hibbert.
    Ash from Army of Darkness: Good...Bad...I'm the guy with the gun.

    This is David West, he is the Honey Badger, West just doesn't give a *****....he's pretty bad *ss cuz he has no regard for any other Player or Team whatsoever.

  25. #267
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Age
    33
    Posts
    28,142

    Default Re: 12/9/2012 Game Thread #21: Pacers Vs. Thunder

    Great idea by Vogel in bringing our closer Mahinmi.

  26. #268
    Member MiaDragon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    1,655

    Default Re: 12/9/2012 Game Thread #21: Pacers Vs. Thunder

    Quote Originally Posted by Jose31917 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Okay... Paul do that in every game!!!! Just not against the leagues leading shot blocker.....

    Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2
    No sir, you take that to everyone.

  27. #269
    You Did It Joseph!!!! AesopRockOn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    honolulu
    Age
    26
    Posts
    7,876
    Mood

    Default Re: 12/9/2012 Game Thread #21: Pacers Vs. Thunder

    We just got beat by two superior players. I do think we started doubling on KD too late and could have tried Lance on Russell.

  28. #270
    Member MiaDragon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    1,655

    Default Re: 12/9/2012 Game Thread #21: Pacers Vs. Thunder

    Quote Originally Posted by Eleazar View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    At least he did something instead of waste time.
    No kidding we need a ton of baskets and we SLOW it down WTF?

  29. #271
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    17,383

    Default Re: 12/9/2012 Game Thread #21: Pacers Vs. Thunder

    Good job, good effort.

  30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to LoneGranger33 For This Useful Post:


  31. #272
    future dragon trainer Heisenberg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    12,072

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: 12/9/2012 Game Thread #21: Pacers Vs. Thunder

    Why'd we not feed West at all in the 2nd half?

  32. #273
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Age
    33
    Posts
    28,142

    Default Re: 12/9/2012 Game Thread #21: Pacers Vs. Thunder

    Great idea Green..........

  33. #274

    Default Re: 12/9/2012 Game Thread #21: Pacers Vs. Thunder

    Quote Originally Posted by vnzla81 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Great idea by Vogel in bringing our closer Mahinmi.
    Wow dude I don't think I've ever heard you say anything positive

  34. #275
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Age
    33
    Posts
    28,142

    Default Re: 12/9/2012 Game Thread #21: Pacers Vs. Thunder

    Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Why'd we not feed West at all in the 2nd half?
    He was tired and Perkins was on him.

Similar Threads

  1. 11/7/2012 Game Thread #5: Pacers Vs. Hawks
    By avoidingtheclowns in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 463
    Last Post: 11-08-2012, 02:11 AM
  2. 4/6/2012 Game Thread #55: Pacers Vs. Thunder
    By avoidingtheclowns in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 647
    Last Post: 04-07-2012, 05:29 PM
  3. 3/28/2012 Game Thread #49: Pacers Vs. Nets
    By avoidingtheclowns in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 193
    Last Post: 03-29-2012, 11:21 AM
  4. 3/22/2012 Game Thread #45: Pacers Vs. Wizards
    By avoidingtheclowns in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 322
    Last Post: 03-22-2012, 08:42 PM
  5. 3/20/2012 Game Thread #44: Pacers Vs. Clippers
    By avoidingtheclowns in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 292
    Last Post: 03-20-2012, 08:38 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •