Quote Originally Posted by Pacerized View Post
This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
Yes, I think we could have landed Kaman with a 4/32 contract or maybe a 3/24 and he's well worth double what Ian is getting. Kaman would have had as many or more minutes playing for the Pacers as the Mavs and money talks. Figuring out the rotation really isn't that hard with Kaman being able to play either the 4 or the 5 it's easy to keep a combination of 2 of the 3 on the floor at almost all times you just always have either West or Hibbert on the floor and sometimes both. It's almost like the rotation we played with Smits and the Davises. I wouldn't suggest completely eliminating Hans but I would suggest just giving him spot minutes.

Why did we have to even schedule the signings of Hibbert and Hill so early? Good time management which falls under the job radar of the people managing our F.O. would have opened many many doors, and every year there are bargain players available after the big overspending rush. Bird knew this and that's how he landed West.
No offense but it honestly sounds like you're making excuses for incompetent management.
I believe that they could have got Kaman for like 7mil a year if that was the plan, sign Kaman, resign Barbosa, keep DC/DJ or if you dont get Kaman go after OJ or Crawford, again has there ever been a better off season full of possibilities for the Pacers? ever? I don't think so.