Thread: Pacers/Nuggets postgame

Threaded View

Default Re: Pacers/Nuggets postgame

Quote Originally Posted by imawhat View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    So it's Bird's fault when Bird was here, but Simon's fault now that Walsh is back? Take off your Walsh colored glasses.
    Maybe I didn't make it clear or you read my statement incorrectly. I said the buck stops with Walsh as he's in charge. The buck stopped with with Bird when Bird was in charge.

My glasses are fine, I have no problem seeing the problem is Walsh's poor decision making. Not to mention, I stated awhile back that I'd rather have Bird back than have Walsh, and that comes from someone who wasn't a Bird the FO guy fan. I vehemently voiced my displeasure about Walsh being brought back by Simon. My concerns have been more than justified by Walsh's decision making. I can only hope Walsh being back in charge is a ONE N DONE! I'm not sure the Pacers franchise can afford more Walsh decision making.

Walsh's revamped bench was 4-16 or 25% FG shooting last night. Walsh's 2 overpaid 22 mil starters of Hill 5-15 33% FG and Hibbert 3-10 30% FG.

J McGee 20 pts on 9-9 shooting in 30 min at 10 mil. Denver's FO didn't overpay to keep McGee.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Justin Tyme For This Useful Post: