Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast
Results 176 to 200 of 370

Thread: 12/4/2012 Game Thread #18: Pacers Vs. Bulls

  1. #176
    Member Ace E.Anderson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    5,267

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 12/4/2012 Game Thread #18: Pacers Vs. Bulls

    Quote Originally Posted by McKeyFan View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Paul George decided after last game that he doesn't want to suck.
    I'm glad he's playing well this game.

    This is waaaaay better than the NO game bc he's not just scoring off wide open 3s.

    I doubt this happens consistently but I'm enjoying it now.

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ace E.Anderson For This Useful Post:


  3. #177
    Member LoneGranger33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    17,396

    Default Re: 12/4/2012 Game Thread #18: Pacers Vs. Bulls

    Choose your own adventure: Lance Stephenson alley-oop, or Paul George airball.

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LoneGranger33 For This Useful Post:


  5. #178
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Age
    33
    Posts
    28,142

    Default Re: 12/4/2012 Game Thread #18: Pacers Vs. Bulls

    Paul George is in Kobe mode, nice.

  6. #179
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Indy
    Posts
    8,049

    Default Re: 12/4/2012 Game Thread #18: Pacers Vs. Bulls

    Something that is often missed, but Lance is a good rebounder.

  7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Eleazar For This Useful Post:


  8. #180
    Member LoneGranger33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    17,396

    Default Re: 12/4/2012 Game Thread #18: Pacers Vs. Bulls

    Whatever Hill just said to Nate Robinson, I support it.

  9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LoneGranger33 For This Useful Post:


  10. #181

    Default Re: 12/4/2012 Game Thread #18: Pacers Vs. Bulls

    PAUL GEORGE TAKING OVER!!!

  11. #182
    All Hail CJ Watson! Nuntius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Somewhere in Southern Europe
    Posts
    19,036

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: 12/4/2012 Game Thread #18: Pacers Vs. Bulls

    Quote Originally Posted by vnzla81 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Of course.

  12. #183
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Age
    33
    Posts
    28,142

    Default Re: 12/4/2012 Game Thread #18: Pacers Vs. Bulls

    Pacers should trade Paul George after this game his value would never be this high, he is what he is at 22.........

  13. #184
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Age
    33
    Posts
    28,142

    Default Re: 12/4/2012 Game Thread #18: Pacers Vs. Bulls

    Quote Originally Posted by Eleazar View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Something that is often missed, but Lance is a good rebounder.
    Free Lance?

  14. #185
    All Hail CJ Watson! Nuntius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Somewhere in Southern Europe
    Posts
    19,036

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: 12/4/2012 Game Thread #18: Pacers Vs. Bulls

    Quote Originally Posted by Eleazar View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Something that is often missed, but Lance is a good rebounder.
    True. All of our wings are good rebounders. Lance, PG, Green, Young, DG. All of them can rebound. It's a great way to hide our not so athletic PFs.

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Nuntius For This Useful Post:


  16. #186
    Intuition over Integers McKeyFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Free Lance!
    Posts
    8,083

    Default Re: 12/4/2012 Game Thread #18: Pacers Vs. Bulls

    Quote Originally Posted by LoneGranger33 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I missed everything because of League Pass "technical difficulties".
    Steal on the baseline, went coast to coast for an And 1 at the rim.
    .

    .

    .

    .


    “People talk about how quiet he [McKey] is, but he’s really been helpful. He gives a lot of insight to players in how to guard certain teams and what their weaknesses are. The whole team listens to him, and it makes my job a lot easier. Having players like him is what pro basketball is all about for me.” —Larry Brown

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to McKeyFan For This Useful Post:


  18. #187
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Lifelong Indy-area resident
    Age
    62
    Posts
    4,655

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 12/4/2012 Game Thread #18: Pacers Vs. Bulls

    Check out our current +\-. All starters double digit positive. All subs negative. Same old story.

  19. #188
    Member TinManJoshua's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Columbus, OH
    Posts
    1,363

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 12/4/2012 Game Thread #18: Pacers Vs. Bulls

    Quote Originally Posted by Ace E.Anderson View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Omgosh dude....free lance from what?!
    A structured offense. He's not saying Free Lance(Stephenson) he's saying we should freelance our offensive sets.

  20. #189

    Default Re: 12/4/2012 Game Thread #18: Pacers Vs. Bulls

    Paul George is playing like he is the number one option... thats waht he has to do...
    "We've got to be very clear about this. We don't want our players hanging around with murderers," said Larry Bird, Pacers president.

  21. #190
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Indy
    Posts
    8,049

    Default Re: 12/4/2012 Game Thread #18: Pacers Vs. Bulls

    Quote Originally Posted by beast23 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Check out our current +\-. All starters double digit positive. All subs negative. Same old story.
    -1, -1, -1, -2, and -3 I think that is acceptable.

  22. #191

    Default Re: 12/4/2012 Game Thread #18: Pacers Vs. Bulls

    This is ridiculous. Sound out for about 10 minutes and they prob don't even know it. Doubt if there is a number to call.

  23. #192
    Member HickeyS2000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Indianapolis/Sacramento
    Posts
    847

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 12/4/2012 Game Thread #18: Pacers Vs. Bulls

    Quote Originally Posted by greyhound80 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    This is ridiculous. Sound out for about 10 minutes and they prob don't even know it. Doubt if there is a number to call.
    U with DirecTV? I think its a DirecTV thing.

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to HickeyS2000 For This Useful Post:


  25. #193
    All Hail CJ Watson! Nuntius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Somewhere in Southern Europe
    Posts
    19,036

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: 12/4/2012 Game Thread #18: Pacers Vs. Bulls

    Quote Originally Posted by vnzla81 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Pacers should trade Paul George after this game his value would never be this high, he is what he is at 22.........
    No matter how many times you say it PG's value will INDEED never be higher unless he develops into a superstar.

    However, that does not mean that we will or SHOULD trade him.

  26. #194
    Member aamcguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    West Lafayette
    Age
    23
    Posts
    2,536

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 12/4/2012 Game Thread #18: Pacers Vs. Bulls

    Quote Originally Posted by greyhound80 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    This is ridiculous. Sound out for about 10 minutes and they prob don't even know it. Doubt if there is a number to call.
    They're taking turns screwing LP customers. My turn was about the middle 10 minutes of the 2nd quarter followed by a sequence of screen freezes.

  27. #195
    Member Ace E.Anderson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    5,267

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 12/4/2012 Game Thread #18: Pacers Vs. Bulls

    Lol free lance!!

  28. #196
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Age
    33
    Posts
    28,142

    Default Re: 12/4/2012 Game Thread #18: Pacers Vs. Bulls

    Free Lance.....

  29. #197

    Default Re: 12/4/2012 Game Thread #18: Pacers Vs. Bulls

    bad sequence there
    "We've got to be very clear about this. We don't want our players hanging around with murderers," said Larry Bird, Pacers president.

  30. #198
    All Hail CJ Watson! Nuntius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Somewhere in Southern Europe
    Posts
    19,036

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: 12/4/2012 Game Thread #18: Pacers Vs. Bulls

    Bad pass now, Hibby. You're a better passer than that.

  31. #199
    Member aamcguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    West Lafayette
    Age
    23
    Posts
    2,536

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 12/4/2012 Game Thread #18: Pacers Vs. Bulls

    Hibbert saw Ian and was tired, wanted out NOW

  32. #200
    Member LoneGranger33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    17,396

    Default Re: 12/4/2012 Game Thread #18: Pacers Vs. Bulls

    Quote Originally Posted by aamcguy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    They're taking turns screwing LP customers. My turn was about the middle 10 minutes of the 2nd quarter followed by a sequence of screen freezes.
    I got to see Kirk Hinrich bring the ball up the court about fifteen times on loop.

  33. The Following User Says Thank You to LoneGranger33 For This Useful Post:


Similar Threads

  1. 4/25/2012 Game Thread #66: Pacers Vs. Bulls
    By avoidingtheclowns in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 446
    Last Post: 04-28-2012, 12:07 AM
  2. 3/28/2012 Game Thread #49: Pacers Vs. Nets
    By avoidingtheclowns in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 193
    Last Post: 03-29-2012, 11:21 AM
  3. 3/5/2012 Game Thread #36: Pacers Vs. Bulls
    By avoidingtheclowns in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 503
    Last Post: 03-06-2012, 10:34 AM
  4. 1/25/2012 Game Thread #17: Pacers Vs. Bulls
    By avoidingtheclowns in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 599
    Last Post: 01-25-2012, 11:42 PM
  5. Game Thread 14: Pacers @ Warriors 1/20/2012
    By Trader Joe in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 597
    Last Post: 01-21-2012, 02:57 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •