Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Houston Web site article

Default Re: Houston Web site article

I still see the comments....
    O'Brien has been fired! Yay! What took so long?

------

"A player who makes a team great is more valuable than a great player. Losing yourself in the group, for the good of the group, that’s teamwork."

-John Wooden

Hack writer/troll at it again....

http://houston.culturemap.com/newsde...rifice-texans/
    You know how hippos are made out to be sweet and silly, like big cows, but are actually extremely dangerous and can kill you with stunning brutality? The Pacers are the NBA's hippos....Matt Moore CBS Sports....

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

This guy's writing is just so hilariously bad. It is priceless.

“WE NEVER SURRENDER, WE NEVER GIVE UP, WE KEEP ATTACKING”- Frank Vogel
    momentarygodsblog.com https://twitter.com/momentarygods

Sounds like this idiot does get to travel around to games. I don't believe in violence for opposing fans at games, but a simple kick me planted on his back walking through the airport wouldn't hurt.
    You know how hippos are made out to be sweet and silly, like big cows, but are actually extremely dangerous and can kill you with stunning brutality? The Pacers are the NBA's hippos....Matt Moore CBS Sports....

I am being dead serious, I don't want this guy anywhere near Luck. He seems dangerous. I would fear for Luck's safety. This guy is looney!!

Trust me, this guy is a wuss. The quiet, sneaky, and methodical ones you keep your eye on.

I'll post an example from an alleged story I heard.

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Re: Found OlBlu's Son Writing Articles for a Houston Web site

This dude is a disgrace to mankind
    "We want Miami"

Mood

I can't knock a guy who gets paid to be a homer when we get nothing for posting here...
    * Most Humorous Poster Nominee (2004, 2005, 2010)
    * Off Topic Post of the Year Winner (2009)
    * Off Topic Thread of the Year Nominee (2010)

Formerly a naturallystoned, badinfluence...

Remember this is only a rumor

This took place 'oops alleged' to take place back when Jason Belzer was a starter in the Colts secondary. He was really upset and on the phone with his agent because some team (alleged) was getting ready to fine him for losing his playbook. Jason was alleged to claim he shouldn't be fined because someone had entered his locked room and stole it.... Of course there was a suspicion the victim may not be telling the whole story since this particular area was (alleged) to be protected by two police officers with weaponry.

Well in fact it was discovered the playbook did come up missing as someone called advising they had personal knowledge of its location and how it could be returned (allegedly).

will continue....

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RWB For This Useful Post:

continued.... allegedly the playbook had actually been found on the ground by a couple which we.... strike that... they really believe did happen (discussion for another day about players driving golf carts way too fast and $H!+ laying on the seat flying off).

Anyway, rumor has it the playbook was returned but only after some negotiation involving meeting a certain laser rocket arm QB was demanded by the alleged finders of the book. Allegedly the finders did not get to meet the current QB for the Broncos but rather were facing possible larceny theft charges since they tried to use a little extortion to get what they wanted for the alleged Colts playbook. May not be true but a very plausible rumor.
    Last edited by RWB; 12-13-2012 at 03:01 PM.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RWB For This Useful Post:

Are you suggesting the alleged couple may involve a man who spends part of his time writing for a certain Houston news service? Or are you just providing an example of a sneaky wuss? haha

“WE NEVER SURRENDER, WE NEVER GIVE UP, WE KEEP ATTACKING”- Frank Vogel
    momentarygodsblog.com https://twitter.com/momentarygods

Beyond sneakly wuss my friend. Fanatical true crazies who'll go the extra mile to either make a buck or meet the man of their dreams. Allegedly when the female showed up to meet John Elway's newest buddy (who wasn't there at all) her dress was so short there was no need for imagination so to speak.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to RWB For This Useful Post:

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Didn't I read that story in the Star once?
    "Nobody wants to play against Tyler Hansbrough NO BODY!" ~ Frank Vogel

"And David put his hand in the bag and took out a stone and slung it. And it struck the Philistine on the head and he fell to the ground. Amen. "
    Want your own "Just Say No to Kamen" from @mkroeger pic? http://twitpic.com/a3hmca

Quote Originally Posted by Sandman21 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Didn't I read that story in the Star once?
    Could be as reporters do have access to police blotters.... however I know....oops stirke that.... I allegedly know someone who heard about this (rumor) and no one from the Star was present at that time.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to RWB For This Useful Post:

The evolution continues neosmndrew's Avatar

I'm sorry but a 8 year old would be a better sports journalist -- at least their ignorance on sports would save them for the horrendous and blind bias this guy has. How does he get paid to do this?

And half of his rebuttals in comment are basically "I've been a Sports journalist for a long time, so I'm right and you're wrong".

Holy hell I rarely wish anyone ill will but I do hope he loses his job.

Carmel HS Class of 2011

Quote Originally Posted by RWB View Post
    Beyond sneakly wuss my friend. Fanatical true crazies who'll go the extra mile to either make a buck or meet the man of their dreams. Allegedly when the female showed up to meet John Elway's newest buddy (who wasn't there at all) her dress was so short there was no need for imagination so to speak.
    Did anyone doublecheck that Horseman 18 wouldn't have wanted to met this young woman as part of the sting? ....Purely for the good of the team of course....
    O'Brien has been fired! Yay! What took so long?

------

"A player who makes a team great is more valuable than a great player. Losing yourself in the group, for the good of the group, that’s teamwork."

-John Wooden

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Bball For This Useful Post:

RWB

Quote Originally Posted by Bball View Post
    Did anyone doublecheck that Horseman 18 wouldn't have wanted to met this young woman as part of the sting? ....Purely for the good of the team of course....
    Nah, it was hard enough keeping 18 from admiring the young ladies at the Ballyhoo (ISU bar) and the hospital nurses.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to RWB For This Useful Post:

He reminds me of Brad Wells at StampedeBlue.

Is this guy trying to get Luck in trouble with his dad or something? This writer is a piece of ****.
    "I've got an idea--an idea so smart that my head would explode if I even began to know what I'm talking about." - Peter Griffin