Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast
Results 151 to 175 of 253

Thread: Spurs to be punished for resting players

  1. #151
    Member TinManJoshua's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Columbus, OH
    Posts
    1,435

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Spurs to be punished for resting players

    Stern's gonna come out, waving around a crumpled piece of paper. Growling about justice and fines, Stern finally bellows,"Pop! If you don't come out here and kiss my ***, YOU'RE FIRRRRRRED!"

    Pop's music hits he comes storming down the aisle in fury, steps into the ring. Eye to eye, he agrees to kiss Stern's ***.

    Stern, giddy for having won and compressed his employee, turns around and exposes his rear end. Pop starts moving reluctantly towards Stern with a disgusted look on his face.

    Then, just prior to lips making contact, he rises up, spins David around, KICK WHAM STUNNER!!!!

    Pop's music hits, crowd goes wild as he exits the arena.

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TinManJoshua For This Useful Post:


  3. #152
    Member Since86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Muncie
    Posts
    21,475

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Spurs to be punished for resting players

    So when is the NBA going to give money back to Celtic season ticket holders, or season ticket holders of the teams that Boston is getting ready to play?

    If fans/sponsors are entitled to see superstars, then the NBA suspending a superstar like Rondo is cheating them.

    Fans/sponsors aren't entitled X player. They're entitled to an NBA game, which they got.

  4. #153

    Default Re: Spurs to be punished for resting players

    Quote Originally Posted by Slick Pinkham View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The Los Angeles Lakers were known to have been fined in the later stages of the 1984-85 and 1989-90 seasons for resting multiple stars before the playoffs.http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/86...-vs-miami-heat

    It's strange that no rest days were scheduled for cupcake games. In their previous three games the Spurs beat the Toronto Raptors, Washington Wizards and Orlando Magic, 3 teams with a combined record of 9-34, by a collective 52 points.
    Doesn't make me think that this penalty has been forced consistently... it's not like this is the first time the Spurs have done this.
    "We've got to be very clear about this. We don't want our players hanging around with murderers," said Larry Bird, Pacers president.

  5. #154

    Default Re: Spurs to be punished for resting players

    Quote Originally Posted by rock747 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Doesn't make me think that this penalty has been forced consistently... it's not like this is the first time the Spurs have done this.
    Maybe when they did it before they were warned not to do it again?
    The poster "pacertom" since this forum began (and before!). I changed my name here to "Slick Pinkham" in honor of the imaginary player That Bobby "Slick" Leonard picked late in the 1971 ABA draft (true story!)

  6. #155
    Member Sollozzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    17,524

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Spurs to be punished for resting players

    Quote Originally Posted by Trader Joe View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The average fan doesn't tune into the Spurs vs. Heat game to watch Tim Duncan, Tony Parker, and Manu Ginobili anyway, they tune in to watch Wade, Lebron, and Bosh, that is why this is silly to begin with.
    So then why do most of the Heat's national TV games tend to be against teams like the Celtics, Lakers, Spurs, Knicks, Bulls, etc? I don't see many TNT Heat games against the Wizards, Raptors, Hornets, or Kings. People watch the Heat, yes, but they also want to see them play great teams.

  7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sollozzo For This Useful Post:


  8. #156
    All Hail CJ Watson! Nuntius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Somewhere in Southern Europe
    Posts
    19,858

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: Spurs to be punished for resting players

    Quote Originally Posted by Sollozzo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    So then why do most of the Heat's national TV games tend to be against teams like the Celtics, Lakers, Spurs, Knicks, Bulls, etc? I don't see many TNT Heat games against the Wizards, Raptors, Hornets, or Kings. People watch the Heat, yes, but they also want to see them play great teams.
    Because the media want to build storylines around the Heat either dominating their elite opposition or not being able to go over the hump, resulting in more stories about them. The Heat sell. Storylines about them involving other elite teams sell even more.

  9. #157

    Default Re: Spurs to be punished for resting players

    Quote Originally Posted by Slick Pinkham View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Maybe when they did it before they were warned not to do it again?
    Yeah, maybe... it doesn't seem as though this is the case...
    "We've got to be very clear about this. We don't want our players hanging around with murderers," said Larry Bird, Pacers president.

  10. #158
    Member CableKC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    San Jose, CA ( 1123, 6536, 5321 )
    Age
    42
    Posts
    25,215

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: Spurs to be punished for resting players

    You know what the sad thing is? Despite not having the Geriatric 3 in Miami.....Pop's System and Bench Players worked well enough to keep the game CLOSE AND COMPETITIVE all the way til the end when LeDecision was able to drag the Heat to a win in the closing minutes of the game.

    If people tuned out because the Geriatric 3 weren't playing....they missed an actually pretty good game that went all the way down to the wire.
    Ash from Army of Darkness: Good...Bad...I'm the guy with the gun.

    This is David West, he is the Honey Badger, West just doesn't give a *****....he's pretty bad *ss cuz he has no regard for any other Player or Team whatsoever.

  11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CableKC For This Useful Post:


  12. #159
    Running with the Big Boys BillS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Danberry
    Age
    55
    Posts
    12,039

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Spurs to be punished for resting players

    I just don't buy that the league owes anyone an apology for who does or does not play. The thought that fans ARE owed an apology if certain players aren't on the floor is EXACTLY what threatens to turn the league into even more of a WWE entertainment-over-competition debacle.
    BillS

    "Every time I pitched it was like throwing gasoline on a fire. Pkkw! Pkkw! Pkkw! Pkkw!"
    - Ebby Calvin "Nuke" LaLoosh

  13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to BillS For This Useful Post:


  14. #160

    Default Re: Spurs to be punished for resting players

    Quote Originally Posted by BillS View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I just don't buy that the league owes anyone an apology for who does or does not play. The thought that fans ARE owed an apology if certain players aren't on the floor is EXACTLY what threatens to turn the league into even more of a WWE entertainment-over-competition debacle.
    Yep. The NBA doesn't run individual teams.... but it's attempting to!
    "We've got to be very clear about this. We don't want our players hanging around with murderers," said Larry Bird, Pacers president.

  15. #161
    .
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    52,583

    Default Re: Spurs to be punished for resting players

    I'm still mulling this over, but for now I think Pop should be allowed to do this, Stern has every right to be pissed about the circumstances due to the money and fan/sponsor/TV interests, and that ultimately David needs to change the rules or the schedule in the future to prevent this from happening again rather than come up with some weak fine for San Antonio or Pop in this particular instance.

  16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hicks For This Useful Post:


  17. #162
    Member Sollozzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    17,524

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Spurs to be punished for resting players

    Quote Originally Posted by BillS View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I just don't buy that the league owes anyone an apology for who does or does not play. The thought that fans ARE owed an apology if certain players aren't on the floor is EXACTLY what threatens to turn the league into even more of a WWE entertainment-over-competition debacle.
    I don't think that expecting healthy multi-millionaire athletes to play in a nationally televised late November game is too much to ask.

  18. #163

    Default Re: Spurs to be punished for resting players

    Quote Originally Posted by Sollozzo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I don't think that expecting healthy multi-millionaire athletes to play in a nationally televised late November game is too much to ask.
    It's dissapointing for the fans, but should the NBA be able to force teams to play certain players?
    "We've got to be very clear about this. We don't want our players hanging around with murderers," said Larry Bird, Pacers president.

  19. #164
    Member naptownmenace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    Posts
    4,647

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Spurs to be punished for resting players

    I think the punishment should be a 1-game suspension for Pop, Duncan, Parker, Ginobilli, and Green for this Saturday's game against Memphis.

    Since they've had such a busy schedule, they could probably use another game off to rest.

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to naptownmenace For This Useful Post:


  21. #165
    Yeah, I'm a Pacers fan. MyFavMartin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    In the Washington DC area
    Posts
    4,320
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Spurs to be punished for resting players

    Commissioner: Alanis Morrisette is on line one. Says she's sending you a script for a jagged little pill.

    Seems hypocritial since teams at the end of the season get punished for sitting their best players and going into full tank mode and get rewarded by the NBA with be draft lottery odds.

    Why not have equal chances for all non-lottery teams?

  22. #166
    Member naptownmenace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    Posts
    4,647

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Spurs to be punished for resting players

    Quote Originally Posted by BillS View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I just don't buy that the league owes anyone an apology for who does or does not play. The thought that fans ARE owed an apology if certain players aren't on the floor is EXACTLY what threatens to turn the league into even more of a WWE entertainment-over-competition debacle.
    I don't get your point at all here. How does resting your players against the Miami Heat improve competitive balance?

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to naptownmenace For This Useful Post:


  24. #167
    Yeah, I'm a Pacers fan. MyFavMartin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    In the Washington DC area
    Posts
    4,320
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Spurs to be punished for resting players

    Yes but 4 games in 5 nights is excessive. Maybe the NBA should consider this when scheduling.

    Maybe it'd also be an excuse to feature other teams than those that get all the TV exposure (LA, Miami, Boston, etc.)... there's a team in blue and yellow that I like...

  25. #168
    Member Sollozzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    17,524

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Spurs to be punished for resting players

    Quote Originally Posted by naptownmenace View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I think the punishment should be a 1-game suspension for Pop, Duncan, Parker, Ginobilli, and Green for this Saturday's game against Memphis.

    Since they've had such a busy schedule, they could probably use another game off to rest.

    hahaha. That's exactly what the league should do. Stern should release a sarcastic (but 100% serious) press release saying they are suspended a game so that they can rest.

  26. The Following User Says Thank You to Sollozzo For This Useful Post:


  27. #169
    Member Since86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Muncie
    Posts
    21,475

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Spurs to be punished for resting players

    @dalridgetnt
    If the public cared so much about these stars, how come it never watched them in any of San Antonio's Finals appearances?

  28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Since86 For This Useful Post:


  29. #170
    Member Since86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Muncie
    Posts
    21,475

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Spurs to be punished for resting players

    David Stern stumbles again in his failed culture war against the Spurs

    By Adrian Wojnarowski

    Before the emperor of the NBA leaves his Olympic Tower office, this is the holy war that those within the San Antonio Spurs' extended family expected David Stern to eventually wage on Gregg Popovich and his program's culture. The commissioner burped that terse, threatening statement promising "substantial sanctions" to the rogue state of his totalitarian nation on Thursday night. This has been a long time coming out of the commissioner's office.

    And yet, once more, Stern's tossed a temper tantrum that left everyone around him embarrassed, humiliated and wondering why he insisted on staying until February of 2014. All these years, Stern and his underlings privately complained and moaned that no one wanted to watch the Spurs, that they destroyed his TV ratings, that they were uninteresting, unappealing and impossible to market to the masses.
    And now, this act of condemnation for Popovich would be bathed in the ultimate of twisted irony: Without the Spurs' stars, Stern was selling that the NBA logo had been desecrated, that a public trust had been betrayed.

    Suddenly, Stern had to issue an apology to NBA fans because Popovich sent his stars home to San Antonio at the end of a long road trip. No one in Miami bought a ticket to watch Tim Duncan and Tony Parker and Manu Ginobili, because those players are relevant to no one in Miami. Mostly, they come to watch LeBron and D-Wade, or they don't come at all. Few people watch the Spurs on national television – unless they're playing the Heat or the Los Angeles Lakers – and that's because the Spurs never deliver the dysfunction and self-destructive bents that fuel the sport's storylines.

    Stern once declared that his fantasy NBA Finals would be the Lakers vs. the Lakers, and no one laughed in San Antonio because they understood Stern was stone-cold serious. And well, if there was a little "Bleep You" out of Popovich toward Stern after shipping his players back to San Antonio after five games in seven nights, it was beyond understandable.

    Back in the Spurs' glory days, it was one disrespectful act after another out of Stern.

    The Spurs don't forget how the NBA's vice president of operations, Stu Jackson, directly called Bruce Bowen to warn him about how he was playing defense and threaten him with future punishments. Jackson didn't show the respect of reaching out to Spurs officials before communicating with Bowen, but bypassed them and got into the heads of one of their most important players. Phil Jackson himself couldn't have orchestrated it better on behalf of the Lakers' Western Conference championship chances.

    They don't forget how one of Stern's top public-relations officials went out of her way to try to dissuade an NBA team owner from hiring a well-regarded Spurs executive as general manager. And they don't forget that once that executive got the job, she went out of her way to try to undermine his operation.

    They don't forget how Stern wanted to infiltrate the inner sanctum of the Spurs with TV cameras and microphones, with the kind of phony, superficial behind-the-scenes access that went against how the franchise conducted its basketball business and kept its edge. The Spurs have been a model of efficiency and innovation that has been an immense resource for the operations of small- and big-market franchises, but the commissioner can't leverage that on TNT with Ernie, Kenny and Charles.

    They don't forget how Stern stood by as USA Basketball director Jerry Colangelo publicly embarrassed Popovich. Colangelo went out of his way to insist his close friend Mike Krzyzewski was chosen as Olympic coach because, in part: "I think [Popovich] had a bad taste in his mouth regarding his most recent experiences with USA Basketball, some bitterness, and that came out in my conversation with him. He seemed burned out by it. … He just wasn't as enthusiastic as Mike."

    There's a double-standard to how this league operates under Stern, and it won't change until Adam Silver takes over and makes it a priority to do so. When Yahoo! Sports uncovered a pattern of deliberate predraft rules violations that benefited the New York Knicks and penalized the rest of the teams, Stern did little. Brandon Rush blew out his knee in an illegal workout, Wilson Chandler was stashed for weeks in Atlanta so no one else could get access to him before the draft, and Stern fined that Cablevision empire essentially lunch money for a weekend shindig in the Hamptons with the Dolans.

    Teams had talked about these violations for years and complained to Jackson's office. Brandon Rush said the NBA had never once contacted him before the Y! Sports' investigation. For two years, the charges went uninvestigated. Had the Spurs been caught doing this, there likely would've been a loss of draft picks, suspensions and millions in fines. And rightly so for the Knicks, Spurs, or anyone who tried to get away with those things. That's the double-standard that Stern runs in the NBA.


    In that instance, here's a possible reason for the way the NBA never acted dutifully on its flagship franchise. The scout responsible for running those workouts? Rodney Heard. How did Heard get into the NBA? Jackson, as general manager of the Vancouver Grizzlies, hired him. Rival teams were always suspicious Heard conducted those illicit workouts on the Grizzlies payroll, too. If Rush told me about blowing out his knee as a Kansas undergraduate with the Knicks conducting an illegal workout – and then hiding it – wouldn't he have also told league investigators the same had they pulled him into their Manhattan offices and demanded the truth?

    Stern never apologized to the paying public about allowing his franchise with the most resources to get away for years with this behavior. He fined them $200,000, fined Heard $25,000, but never made an example out of them. The Knicks affected competitive balance, and it didn't matter that New York remained horrible. No one gets a lighter sentence for robbing a bank and dropping the money on the way to the getaway car.

    Stern doesn't care about the realities of his league, just the appearances. To him, the appearance on Thursday night was that Popovich had tried to embarrass him on national television and that's why the commissioner tossed that tantrum. Apologize to the fans? In a league where the mere appearance of players on the floor doesn't guarantee preparation and effort, the Spurs never cheat the public. They're honest, in a way so few are honest. When too many others wear the uniform and yet still take the night off, the Spurs come to play – or they don't come at all.

    In every way, Popovich let his players be the stars. He never self-promoted. He's never done endorsements. Stern wanted a players' league, and Popovich gave him the ultimate players' program. It was team, team, team. Only, Stern couldn't market it. He hated it. Four times they reached the NBA Finals, and Stern didn't like the TV ratings of those series.

    For all of his so-called marketing genius, Stern could never sell the global appeal of Manu Ginobili and Tony Parker. They brought the NBA to the corners of the world, glamorized basketball over soccer, and somehow it was Popovich's failure that Stern couldn't market this to people. The NBA failed the Spurs, far more than the Spurs ever failed the NBA. After his fourth championship, I asked Popovich why he never cashed in on all the trappings that come to the immortal coaches.

    "Listen," Popovich told me, "it's a player's league. I think it's very important for a coach to make sure that his players believe 100 percent – and not with lip service – that it's about them. Coaches are going to do everything they can to create that environment for them. It's not about creating an environment for us. It's a privilege to be able to coach these guys. We make enough money."


    When Pat Riley scored the greatest free-agent coup in NBA history, no one called to congratulate him – except Popovich. This was the kind of power play that should've served to put him out of the championship business in San Antonio, but, still, Popovich admired it. He respected that Riles played to his strengths, Popovich played to his own, and together they would compete for the title. Popovich never tells people that his way would work for them, but it works for him and the Spurs.

    Against LeBron James and Dwyane Wade, against Chris Bosh and Ray Allen, what the Spurs did in a 105-100 wasn't an embarrassment to the NBA, but a celebration of it. This is how a franchise ought to be run, how winning is foremost importance. Popovich empowered his bench to hang with the defending champion Heat, and gave his group even greater confidence and belief for when they're called upon again. What happened was one of the most compelling Spurs' regular-season games, and easily the most mesmerizing game of this season.
    This was a testament to the Spurs' great scouting and player development, the great coaching and discipline. This was the ultimate testament to the Spurs' way, and it didn't repulse the paying public – it inspired them.

    When David Stern issued that belligerent, foreboding statement before tipoff, it was clear he believed the Spurs would get blown out and make his case for him. He never imagined San Antonio would hold the lead into the final minute.

    Stern could've waited until Friday, delivered his substantial sanctions – a naval blockade on the Riverwalk, a ban on Napa Valley imports for Popovich, whatever – but he couldn't help himself. He wanted to embarrass Popovich throughout that national TV game, and wouldn't you know it: Popovich embarrassed Stern because the Spurs coach has a complete understanding of his realm, his team, his players, in a way that Stern has lost touch with that with which he lords over.

    The emperor of the NBA wasn't standing up for the fan on Thursday night, but settling an old score on his way out of office, on his way to a February 1, 2014, retirement date that suddenly seems so far away. Even within a league that would've never imagined the core of the Spurs dynasty could stay on top longer than the commissioner who wished them away, the expiration date on the emperor still feels so far away. Nevertheless, make no mistake: David Stern wanted these players gone all the way until Thursday night, all the way until they became convenient devices for his failed culture war on the San Antonio Spurs.
    http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nba--da...194828970.html

  30. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Since86 For This Useful Post:


  31. #171
    Running with the Big Boys BillS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Danberry
    Age
    55
    Posts
    12,039

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Spurs to be punished for resting players

    Quote Originally Posted by naptownmenace View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I don't get your point at all here. How does resting your players against the Miami Heat improve competitive balance?
    How does second-guessing a coach's decision in favor of the fans getting to see certain stars on the floor improve anything other than ratings?

    Maybe resting your players helps your team later in the season - it is about more than just the few games you play against the marquee teams still, isn't it?

    Bottom line is that it is the coach's decision. If he screwed up a winnable game by sitting stars and it hurts him down the road, that's his mistake to pay for. Whether the fans deserve to see certain stars play has nothing to do with it.
    BillS

    "Every time I pitched it was like throwing gasoline on a fire. Pkkw! Pkkw! Pkkw! Pkkw!"
    - Ebby Calvin "Nuke" LaLoosh

  32. #172

    Default Re: Spurs to be punished for resting players

    It's a problem with the NBA's system. Be it too many regular season games, or overbearing schedule. There is a reason Poppavich sat them. Maybe David Stern should consider that...
    "We've got to be very clear about this. We don't want our players hanging around with murderers," said Larry Bird, Pacers president.

  33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rock747 For This Useful Post:


  34. #173
    Running with the Big Boys BillS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Danberry
    Age
    55
    Posts
    12,039

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Spurs to be punished for resting players

    Quote Originally Posted by Since86 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'd thank this a bazillion times and thank Wojnarowski a million for writing it in the first place.
    BillS

    "Every time I pitched it was like throwing gasoline on a fire. Pkkw! Pkkw! Pkkw! Pkkw!"
    - Ebby Calvin "Nuke" LaLoosh

  35. The Following User Says Thank You to BillS For This Useful Post:


  36. #174

    Default Re: Spurs to be punished for resting players

    Quote Originally Posted by BillS View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'd thank this a bazillion times and thank Wojnarowski a million for writing it in the first place.
    Yeah, it's nice to have someone out there who writes honestly and journalistically.
    "We've got to be very clear about this. We don't want our players hanging around with murderers," said Larry Bird, Pacers president.

  37. #175

    Default Re: Spurs to be punished for resting players

    Quote Originally Posted by BillS View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I just don't buy that the league owes anyone an apology for who does or does not play. The thought that fans ARE owed an apology if certain players aren't on the floor is EXACTLY what threatens to turn the league into even more of a WWE entertainment-over-competition debacle.
    I understand why Stern is concerned and believe its in the best interest of the league to discourage it. I just believe Stern choose a very poor way to handle - as he often does IMO. I would much prefer the league apologize, admit its not what it wants, that it can't and shouldn't be in the business of dictating playing time, and say it would try to address it through scheduling (as the NFL is doing). I think you are right, that they don't have to apologize, but IMO the league has a perception problem partly because it often tries to hide and lie about situations instead of being up front and honest that sometime things just aren't perfect. And that they are willing to try to make it better. IMO the NFL is way ahead of the NBA in that regard - although not always perfect. If I have to hear Stern tell me there is no star system in the NBA again........

  38. The Following User Says Thank You to rm1369 For This Useful Post:


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-09-2012, 05:40 PM
  2. Spurs begin resting starters in win against Jazz [ESPN]
    By RoboHicks in forum NBA Headlines (RSS Feeds)
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-09-2011, 11:20 PM
  3. Commissioner David Stern: NBA will discuss issue of resting players [ESPN]
    By RoboHicks in forum NBA Headlines (RSS Feeds)
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-14-2010, 05:00 PM
  4. Replies: 34
    Last Post: 02-06-2008, 06:12 PM
  5. Why the fans won't be punished by the NBA
    By Natston in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-22-2004, 05:02 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •