Thread: When Gnome Roams Naptown Will Follow (2012)

Threaded View

NaptownSeth is all feel Naptown_Seth's Avatar

Default When Gnome Roams Naptown Will Follow (2012)

Once again the Roaming Gnome has hit the road for a series of Pacers games. By now he should be in Nevada and prepping to make the Vegas to LA drive for the Lakers game with his wife. He didn't mention where the seats are in Staples but maybe he'll pop on here and clue us in.

After LA he'll fly up to San Fran where I'll meet them for some wine country fun before hitting the Cow Town itself, Sacramento. For that game we have pretty good seats on the sideline within the first few rows. I will not be bringing a cowbell, but maybe Gnome and wield his charms and get the Maloofs to comp us some Vegas deals for making the effort.

From there will be hotfooting it back over to SF so Gnome can attempt a whirlwind tour of the City before going back over the Bay to Oaktown's Oracle, one of the crown jewels of the NBA in terms of classic environments. Right now I'd say OKC, MSG, Boston and Oakland are the places to see games outside of the Fieldhouse, so I'm pretty pumped. It's not like the arena is fresh and new, but I anticipate a lively, involved crowd. Once again we will have great seats, should be row 4 on the sidelines but with everyone in blue and gold it might be tough to tell.

Anyway, I'll do my best with photos but I've discovered over the last few seasons that each arena has it's own rules that vary wildly from place to place. The Fieldhouse has been one of the more forgiving arenas when it comes to cameras. Pretty disappointing when half the reason for the road trip is to check out the other arenas.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Naptown_Seth For This Useful Post: