Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

Thread: Colts-Lions

Default Re: Colts-Lions

Quote Originally Posted by speakout4 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    How many QBs could win the game in the last few seconds? He had a bad game but he is one dangerous QB who can turn a game around.
    Quite a few but really I felt the Lions outplayed us most of the game but we were Luck-y(pun intended).

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

The schedule gets extremely tough. Two games against the Texans is not going to be a walk in the park.

Also another division rival, the Titans could beat us and return the favor. The last meeting against them went to OT.

Plus, the Chiefs in KC won't be easy. They're playing with a lot of emotions and KC fans are rough.

I have us finishing 9-7 and making the playoffs which would be a good learning experience for this young team.

this team is just......... amazing, amazing is the only word to describe this season, Luck is just flat out clutch, never rattled. Donnie Avery was a great signing this off season purely because of that play. 12-4 here we come!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Trophy View Post
    The schedule gets extremely tough. Two games against the Texans is not going to be a walk in the park.

Also another division rival, the Titans could beat us and return the favor. The last meeting against them went to OT.

Plus, the Chiefs in KC won't be easy. They're playing with a lot of emotions and KC fans are rough.

I have us finishing 9-7 and making the playoffs which would be a good learning experience for this young team.
    And exceed the expectations that many had for them which lets be honest weren't much.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Basketball Fan For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Basketball Fan View Post
    Quite a few but really I felt the Lions outplayed us most of the game but we were Luck-y(pun intended).
    that is not true, there are not quite a few QB's who can score a TD in 1 minute with no time outs like that, obviously anyone can do it but not counted on to do it, Brady, Manning, maybe Brees and Rodgers but thats it

Wow.
    Don't ask Marvin Harrison what he did during the bye week. "Batman never told where the Bat Cave is," he explained.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueCollarColts View Post
    that is not true, there are not quite a few QB's who can score a TD in 1 minute with no time outs like that, obviously anyone can do it but not counted on to do it, Brady, Manning, maybe Brees and Rodgers but thats it
    Schaub has done it before as has Lil Manning and even Stafford earlier this season.

Look Luck is having a great rookie year and may be one of the best to ever do it when all is said and done but I also think people need to remember that he also threw 3 bad picks in this game as well and we could've easily just as lost this one.

I just think all the talk of him being MVP etc is kind of pushing it right now this isn't directed at you just a general observation.

He's exceeded my expectations this rookie season and at worst we'll be .500 that's impressive I just wish people wouldn't put so much hype around him just yet either.

Hopefully our old buddy watched Luck get the last laugh against Suh.

Quote Originally Posted by Swingman View Post
    Hopefully our old buddy watched Luck get the last laugh against Suh.
    Who?

Unless you're talking about Jacob Lacey..

Andrew Luck is ROY, **** RGIII's stats, Luck is ROY hands down

Be nice to have that 2nd rounder instead of Davis, he played like crap. Again.

Quote Originally Posted by Basketball Fan View Post
    Schaub has done it before as has Lil Manning and even Stafford earlier this season.

Look Luck is having a great rookie year and may be one of the best to ever do it when all is said and done but I also think people need to remember that he also threw 3 bad picks in this game as well and we could've easily just as lost this one.

I just think all the talk of him being MVP etc is kind of pushing it right now this isn't directed at you just a general observation.

He's exceeded my expectations this rookie season and at worst we'll be .500 that's impressive I just wish people wouldn't put so much hype around him just yet either.
    i said that anyone can do it, just not counted on to do it. Put Schuab or Stafford in that situation consistently and they wont get that result, as if you put Brady or Manning or Brees there they will be pretty good at that situation consistently

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    disagree, he gave up a TD to Megatron, so? He will score a TD on everyone, not to mention Stafford ran around for about 10 seconds and then threw it, he is gonna get open eventually, outside of that Davis did pretty much nothing. I think you are basing Davis's game off one play. Don't forget the nice tackles Davis made in the open field I would give him a B- or a B, he was covering Megatron a lot, he is not gonna look great, Revis would not even look great covering Megatron
    Last edited by BlueCollarColts; 12-02-2012 at 05:05 PM.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to BlueCollarColts For This Useful Post:

What a GAME!

Quote Originally Posted by Suaveness View Post
    Luck, Fleener, Allen, Ballard, Hilton. What a draft.
    Absolutely! And Freeman is in the mix as well, even though he's not technically a rookie. A nice little talent infusion we've had.
    You, Never? Did the Kenosha Kid?

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SoupIsGood For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    not to mention on the TD to Calvin he allowed it was 46 yards down field with him 1 on 1 with no safety help

Quote Originally Posted by clownskull View Post
    yep, this game is over.
    being wrong feels great sometimes!

20. The Following User Says Thank You to clownskull For This Useful Post:

Sports Logo Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by BlueCollarColts View Post
    not to mention on the TD to Calvin he allowed it was 46 yards down field with him 1 on 1 with no safety help
    Not that he would have prevented Johnson from scoring the TD,but he slipped just before CJ received the ball.

Anyway,can anyone tell me why there was no double coverage on Megatron,when it was obvious to everyone he was causing severe damage to the secondary?

Quote Originally Posted by Johanvil View Post
    Not that he would have prevented Johnson from scoring the TD,but he slipped just before CJ received the ball.

Anyway,can anyone tell me why there was no double coverage on Megatron,when it was obvious to everyone he was causing severe damage to the secondary?
    exactly, saying that Davis played like crap is not true, on fact our coaches frequently left Cassius and Vontae out there 1 on 1 vs Megatron, which everyone looks bad against him, stats say Vontae Davis allowed 3 completions to his man and 1 TD, he also made 2 great tackles, one that forced a punt and one open field tackle with the receiver and just him

Yeah that deep Calvin touchdown was horrible defense by everyone on the team. No pressure, only sent 3, and Johnson was still 1 on 1. That is on Manusky as much as anyone else.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PacersHomer For This Useful Post:

What a great performance by Luck at the end. Receivers played great and Ballard did well. However the defense and offensive line should be ashamed of themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by PacersHomer View Post
    What a great performance by Luck at the end. Receivers played great and Ballard did well. However the defense and offensive line should be ashamed of themselves.
    agreed, receivers got open a lot, but when they were covered they had all day to get open

Sports Logo Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by PacersHomer View Post
    Yeah that deep Calvin touchdown was horrible defense by everyone on the team. No pressure, only sent 3, and Johnson was still 1 on 1. That is on Manusky as much as anyone else.
    The no pressure thing was extremely infuriating as it was 3rd down and Stafford made a 46 yard pass.Totally unacceptable from the D.

Luck's TD pass to Brazil was a thing of beauty.Can't get enough of it.

Just finished watching the 2nd half on DVR. Decided to do a little family time and watch rest after the fact.

Utterly amazing! The fight in this team is just fantastic. Luck looked bad on multiple plays, but the last to TDs were just filthy. His clutch rating for a rookie is off the charts.

Barring an absolute collapse, I do believe we're playoff bound. We may be sacrificial lambs, but it's been a great ride and the opportunity would be huge as far as experience.
    I'd rather die standing up than live on my knees.

-Emiliano Zapata

29. The Following User Says Thank You to D-BONE For This Useful Post:

Sports Logo Sports Logo

Even if we get slaughtered in the Wild Card game,with so many rookies this year and being a young team it will be an invaluable experience that will come handy in the next seasons.I'm pretty sure about that.

In other news,the Jets won today with their 3rd choice QB.

Quote Originally Posted by Johanvil View Post
    Even if we get slaughtered in the Wild Card game,with so many rookies this year and being a young team it will be an invaluable experience that will come handy in the next seasons.I'm pretty sure about that.

In other news,the Jets won today with their 3rd choice QB.
    It'll be like the Jets game in 2002 if we get killed. Good experience and the start of a great decade.