Default Re: Go Fred Go, Dunk Contest

Needs to make this next one, advance, then bust out a big one

Mood

[size=24:f1b26a4e1e]ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO FREDDY JONES![/size]

FRED-DIE!
    FRED-DIE!

You know what I just realized...That looks like I'm saying Fred die...

Freddie !

Very happy for Freddie.

I was shocked that his first dunk got a 50. It was a good dunk and maybe the judges were surprised how high Freddie got.

But I thought Fred's second dunk was better than his first.

But Fred's 3rd dunk was the best without question. The height he got and where he had to catch the ball and control it with one hand ad still make it.

Fred has a flair about him. He is just a born dunker

Too bad he did not make his 4th dunk, give him some credit trying something different. Cracked me up when "his boy" in the crowd was all made because Fred missed.

Southside_Pacer

Great job Freddie!!! : range:

Always great to see a new dunker succeed!

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo

Freddie ! Freddie ! Freddie ! Freddie ! Freddie ! Freddie ! Freddie ! Freddie ! Freddie ! Freddie ! Freddie ! Freddie ! Freddie ! Freddie ! Freddie ! Freddie ! Freddie ! Freddie ! Freddie ! Freddie ! Freddie ! Freddie ! Freddie ! Freddie ! Freddie ! Freddie ! Freddie ! Freddie ! Freddie ! Freddie ! Freddie ! Freddie ! Freddie ! Freddie ! Freddie ! Freddie ! Freddie ! Freddie ! Freddie ! Freddie ! Freddie ! Freddie ! Freddie ! Freddie ! Freddie ! Freddie ! Freddie ! Freddie ! Freddie ! Freddie ! Freddie ! Freddie ! Freddie ! Freddie ! Freddie ! Freddie ! Freddie ! Freddie ! Freddie ! Freddie ! Freddie ! Freddie ! Freddie ! Freddie ! Freddie ! Freddie ! Freddie ! Freddie ! Freddie ! Freddie ! Freddie ! Freddie ! Freddie ! Freddie ! Freddie ! Freddie ! Freddie ! Freddie ! Freddie ! Freddie ! Freddie ! Freddie ! Freddie ! Freddie ! Freddie ! Freddie ! Freddie ! Freddie ! Freddie ! Freddie ! Freddie ! Freddie ! Freddie ! Freddie ! Freddie ! Freddie ! Freddie ! Freddie ! Freddie ! Freddie ! Freddie ! Freddie ! Freddie ! Freddie ! Freddie ! Freddie ! Freddie ! Freddie ! Freddie ! Freddie ! Freddie ! Freddie ! Freddie ! Freddie ! Freddie ! Freddie ! Freddie ! Freddie ! Freddie ! Freddie ! Freddie ! Freddie ! Freddie ! Freddie ! Freddie ! Freddie ! Freddie ! Freddie ! Freddie ! Freddie ! Freddie ! Freddie ! Freddie ! Freddie ! Freddie ! Freddie ! Freddie ! Freddie ! Freddie ! Freddie ! Freddie ! Freddie ! Freddie ! Freddie ! Freddie ! Freddie ! Freddie ! Freddie ! Freddie ! Freddie ! Freddie ! Freddie ! Freddie ! Freddie ! Freddie ! Freddie ! Freddie ! Freddie ! Freddie ! Freddie ! Freddie ! Freddie ! Freddie ! Freddie ! Freddie ! Freddie ! Freddie ! Freddie ! Freddie ! Freddie ! Freddie ! Freddie ! Freddie ! Freddie ! Freddie ! Freddie ! Freddie ! Freddie ! Freddie ! Freddie
    "Just look at the flowers ........ BANG"

Indy's Wild Wild West Side: 8 sec-check...Club Rio-check...Cloud 9-check

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Uh-oh...For all of you mad wanna be G.M.'s out there...I think we just added some trade value to Freddie. :
    ...Still "flying casual"
    @roaminggnome74

Tim

Its great that Freddie won.

Too bad prize money was involved because I would have let Fred have another shot at the last dunk. Involving the crowd is a first and something I would let the marketing dept use extensively.

Freddie.

I agree with Kenny Smith Richardson's dunk was sick.

Korver had a nice showing maybe next year he'll win it.

Was Korver avail. at our pick or did he go earlier?

Not sure if this is correct but it appears that he was there for our pick:

49. Indiana James Jones
    50. Philadelphia Paccelis Morlende
    51. New Jersey Kyke Korver

http://www.dougstats.com/Drafts/2003

Yeh, the only thing the 76ers gave up to get him was cash. One of the few good moves King has made since LB left.

Yeh, the only thing the 76ers gave up to get him was cash. One of the few good moves King has made since LB left.
    Good move by King. Because of the way site lists stuff I thought maybe it was a throw in pick in the Mutumbo deal or something. Nice.

Not sure if this is correct but it appears that he was there for our pick:

49. Indiana James Jones
    50. Philadelphia Paccelis Morlende
    51. New Jersey Kyke Korver
    How did Korver drop so far??? I remember watching him in college thinking "This dude can shoot"???

Not the most athletic guy, but then again neither are Peja or Dirk.

How did Korver drop so far??? I remember watching him in college thinking "This dude can shoot"???

Not the most athletic guy, but then again neither are Peja or Dirk.
    Because as you say he's not the most athletic guy and he went to a mid-major are the most likely reasons. A guy filling it up at Creighton is not necessarily the same as a guy filling it up at Arizona. I realize that's painting with a broad brush but I think that's the sort of thinking that goes on.

Carl English was a great shooter in college too but went undrafted.

Scouts said he wasn't going to be able to get his own shot off in the NBA plus the reasons Kero mentioned. Thats something Korver has to improve, earlier this season when AI would drive teams would help off of Korver he had a game against Boston where he was 5-5 from 3 pt. range but word got around quick and teams no longer help off of Korver and recently when hes played hes struggled to get his own shot because his defender is no longer leaving him to give help .He needs to work on his mid range game but him being on the court still helps Iverson because its gives Iverson some space and one less defender he has to worry about cheating over on him. Just like Reggie even if Reggies struggling with his shot him being on the court provides spacing for JO and helps the Pacers offense because teams fear him and won't cheat off of him his defender stays at home against him.