Great game by the colts. They had no business winning that game last week . Luck just keeps getting better and better.

Quote Originally Posted by travmil View Post
This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
The Colts currently own the tie breakers with both Cincy and Pittsburgh. If they fininshed tied with either team, the Colts would get the playoff spot.
It's not likely, but if I understand it correctly there is a scenario where the Bengals could end up with the tiebreaker over the Colts. If the Colts happen to lose 3 out of 4, and the bengals go 2-2 but win their 2 conference games they'd both be 9-7, and the Bengals get in with a 7-5 conference record.

And then there might be another scenario... right now you guys have the strength of victory over the Bengals, but that could change quite a bit in 4 games. 3 out of the Bengals 4 opponents could end up with an above .500 record. If you guys lose twice, one being the Chiefs, and we go 3-1 beating the Cowboys, SteAlers, and Ravens we'd tie in the conference (7-5) and with common opponents (3-2). We'd then go to SOV, and I think it's too early to tell who ends up with that at this point.

The biggest game this weekend, besides our own of course, is the Patriots/Texans game. Needless to say, I'm rooting for the Patriots to insure the Texans are forced to play through the end of the season.