Thread: At the end of last season, what would you have thought if...

Default At the end of last season, what would you have thought if...

At the end of last season, what would you have thought if you got advanced notice that in the 15th game of the season, the starting lineup for the Pacers would be Eddie Gill, Fred Jones, James Jones, Britton Johnsen and David Harrison? 2 of those players were on the team last year, one of which was the 15th man on the team.

I think the argument could be made that ON PAPER, the 8 players that dressed yesterday for the Pacers was the worst team of players ever to dress for the team, yet they continue to play like they are supposed to win.

I made this comparison last week, but the coaching staff is the only thing keeping this team from turning into the Hornets, Hawks or any team that just mails it in. Even though they lost last night, the performances from this team is still unbelieveable.

Default Re: At the end of last season, what would you have thought if...

Quote Originally Posted by tseramid
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I think the argument could be made that ON PAPER, the 8 players that dressed yesterday for the Pacers was the worst team of players ever to dress for the team, yet they continue to play like they are supposed to win.
    Last night as I was watching the game, I kept thinking "I have never seen such a bad basketball team" but yet they hung in there. There were several times when I saw us bring the ball upcourt, then hold it at the top of the arc or at the wing for the ENTIRE DAMN SHOT CLOCK. Other times a player would be trapt and no one would come get the ball. It reminded me of watching a Park and Rec game. That was so disorganized at times...the players just had no chemistry. They fought and fought though...that team should have lost by 40 points.