Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Colts-Bills

Default Re: Colts-Bills

this Lions game next week is huge!

nice win by the colts. lets keep it going.

Thank D and special teams for this one. To have a shot at Detroit, offense will have to finish a lot a lot more drives. But, good to get a win against a beatable opponent.
    I'd rather die standing up than live on my knees.

-Emiliano Zapata

We aren't beating the Lions if we play like we have the past couple weeks. Gotta clean some stuff up on offense especially. Hopefully we can get Fleener back.
    Don't ask Marvin Harrison what he did during the bye week. "Batman never told where the Bat Cave is," he explained.

Quote Originally Posted by Suaveness View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    We aren't beating the Lions if we play like we have the past couple weeks. Gotta clean some stuff up on offense especially. Hopefully we can get Fleener back.
    Fleener back? We need Vontae Davis back!!!!!!! someone needs to cover Calvin Johnson and it is not gonna be Cassius Vaughn

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BlueCollarColts For This Useful Post:

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Suh worries me. Hopefully he's suspended for the game.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Shade For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Shade View Post
    Suh worries me. Hopefully he's suspended for the game.
    I wouldn't mind if they always double teamed him and brought a third guy in to spear his knees. He should not be in the league.

Darius Butler and Tom Zbikowski have no business taking the field for an NFL team.

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

My how soon we forget. Two games ago, Darius Butler killed the Jaguars almost all by himself. Two INT's, one of them a pick 6, and a fumble recovery. Maybe he played a bit over his head but to act like he is trash is insulting and wrong.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to travmil For This Useful Post:

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

We should have scored at least 30 points today. Our red zone efficiency was pretty poor. Luck still locks into certain receivers, but that is expected of a rookie. Also, he can clearly chuck the ball deep, but the timing on the long throws just isn't there yet.

That fumble after the interception by Zbikowski was just inexcusable. All you have to do there is get down and secure the ball. I know it's tempting to want to go for six, but it's not worth risking the ball like he did.

I can't believe this team is 7-4. It really is surreal when you think about it.

Quote Originally Posted by PacersHomer View Post
    Darius Butler and Tom Zbikowski have no business taking the field for an NFL team.
    this is just not even true, yea sure Tom has struggled but he is not that bad and Darius is not bad at all, at the very least he is an average NFL corner. I understand why you would hate on Tom Zbikowski, but the hate on Darius Butler is not even deserved. Even Tom has not been playing that bad lately. Do you even watch the games?

Pacer Pride, Colts Strong Kid Minneapolis's Avatar

Sports Logo Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Helmet View Post
    You have a kid, Kid? Damn. Making me feel old.

Well inbox me your cell, and I'll let you know where I end up Sunday.
    Sorry, just read this thread. We were in the nose bleeds, 2nd row from the top of the stadium. View wasn't that bad, but it was way up there, lol...
    There are two types of quarterbacks in the league: Those whom over time, the league figures out ... and those who figure out the league.

Quote Originally Posted by travmil View Post
    My how soon we forget. Two games ago, Darius Butler killed the Jaguars almost all by himself. Two INT's, one of them a pick 6, and a fumble recovery. Maybe he played a bit over his head but to act like he is trash is insulting and wrong.
    Being in the right place on a fumble and having a ball tipped into your arms isn't beating the Jaguars by himself. He had a nice pick-6 but besides that he has been awful. He was getting consistently burned today and lucked out multiple times that Ryan Fitzpatrick is terrible.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueCollarColts View Post
    this is just not even true, yea sure Tom has struggled but he is not that bad and Darius is not bad at all, at the very least he is an average NFL corner. I understand why you would hate on Tom Zbikowski, but the hate on Darius Butler is not even deserved. Even Tom has not been playing that bad lately. Do you even watch the games?
    Butler makes too many gambles and gets burned too often. I don't think he stays with his man very well they get open too often. Tom is not good at all. He has gotten better since the beginning of the year, for sure, but he shouldn't be starting on a defense.

I want Vontae back too, but it doesn't matter if we can't generate pressure. Hopefully as it's a dome we might do better than normal, but that's the key, not the corners as much.
    Don't ask Marvin Harrison what he did during the bye week. "Batman never told where the Bat Cave is," he explained.

It will have to be a shootout if Davis can't play.

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Zbikowski is bad. The guy takes terrible angles and has no idea how to pursue. He has single handedly surrendered 7 or 8 TDs this season and was espeically putrid agains the Jets. Him fumbling on the INT return was just icing on the turd cupcake of his season so far.

“WE NEVER SURRENDER, WE NEVER GIVE UP, WE KEEP ATTACKING”- Frank Vogel
    momentarygodsblog.com https://twitter.com/momentarygods

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Trader Joe For This Useful Post:

Sports Logo Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by Trader Joe View Post
    Him fumbling on the INT return was just icing on the turd cupcake of his season so far.
    Hahaha.He got excited and went for the TD.The whole sequence was comical though.Interception and then after 4 seconds a fumble.
    Wasn't pretty win but I'll take it.The offense has to get better.It's a damn shame not to deliver a TD when you are so close to the end zone and we had few chances there yesterday.
    Last edited by Johanvil; 11-26-2012 at 07:00 AM.

Pacer Pride, Colts Strong Kid Minneapolis's Avatar

Sports Logo Sports Logo

Few points from the game:

- Luck was a little bit off. Didn't quite look like "Luck". Happens. His passes were a little bit behind the receivers all day. We saw a sort of slump for RG3 at the end of Oct for a few weeks, and I think we're seeing that now for Luck. He just hasn't looked terribly sharp for the last few weeks. That said, even in Luck's "slumps", he's good for 220-240 yards and 55% completion, a TD and INT. Can't even say his INT was his fault. That's not a "terrible" game. It's just not stellar. It was enough to win.
    - Bad protection. The Bills were in Luck's grill all day... 4 sacks. I'm sure that was a factor in Luck's day.
    - We still have trouble punching in drives for TDs. 1 offensive TD all day.
    - The Pagano event was pretty neat. There was no announcement or any indication whatsoever. They were replaying a play or whatever on the big screen, and next thing you know you see Pagano and Irsay walking out of what is obviously a suite. Within about two seconds the entire stadium recognized what was going on and gave him a standing O. No words were spoken at all over the PA system, it was entirely visual.
    - Was neat to see the cheerleaders shave their head, was a real genuine moment.
    There are two types of quarterbacks in the league: Those whom over time, the league figures out ... and those who figure out the league.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Kid Minneapolis For This Useful Post:

Sports Logo Sports Logo

http://www.nfl.com/videos/indianapol...X-Bruce-Arians

At 2:50-"Is there whiskey in it?" hahaha
    Last edited by Johanvil; 11-29-2012 at 05:47 AM.