Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast
Results 251 to 275 of 531

Thread: 11/14/2012 Game Thread #9: Pacers Vs. Bucks

  1. #251
    Member LucasRL13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Lisbon, Portugal
    Posts
    1,128

    Default Re: 11/14/2012 Game Thread #9: Pacers Vs. Bucks

    FIREEEEEEEE VOGELL TONIGHT

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to LucasRL13 For This Useful Post:


  3. #252
    Go Colts! Shade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    36
    Posts
    44,410

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 11/14/2012 Game Thread #9: Pacers Vs. Bucks

    This is the worst team in the NBA.

    I'm not joking.

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shade For This Useful Post:


  5. #253
    All Hail CJ Watson! Nuntius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Somewhere in Southern Europe
    Posts
    19,156

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: 11/14/2012 Game Thread #9: Pacers Vs. Bucks

    Quote Originally Posted by Trader Joe View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What would you like me to comment on? This is a forum I am allowed to speak. I've pretty much had it up to here with people telling other people what they can and can't post. People being called sunshiners or chicken littles. Get off your high horses folks, it's a message board.
    PS: And I pretty much had it up to here with people telling other people that they are fools and in denial if they believe that we can still hope on turning this around..

  6. #254
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Greenwood, Indiana
    Posts
    2,676

    Default Re: 11/14/2012 Game Thread #9: Pacers Vs. Bucks

    No game preperation, never prepared. No gameplan. Vogel has to go now.

  7. #255

    Default Re: 11/14/2012 Game Thread #9: Pacers Vs. Bucks

    I feel bad for the ticket reps

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Heisenberg For This Useful Post:


  9. #256

    Default Re: 11/14/2012 Game Thread #9: Pacers Vs. Bucks

    If games are won and lost on a calculator and piece of paper, then why do we bother to play them?

    @LetsTalkPacers

  10. #257

    Default Re: 11/14/2012 Game Thread #9: Pacers Vs. Bucks

    Wow that was truly pathetic.

  11. #258
    Pacer Pride, Colts Strong Kid Minneapolis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    4,640

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 11/14/2012 Game Thread #9: Pacers Vs. Bucks

    Quote Originally Posted by Trader Joe View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What would you like me to comment on? This is a forum I am allowed to speak. I've pretty much had it up to here with people telling other people what they can and can't post. People being called sunshiners or chicken littles. Get off your high horses folks, it's a message board.
    I'm not on a high horse, I just get tired of the whining. And it does absolutely zero good.
    There are two types of quarterbacks in the league: Those whom over time, the league figures out ... and those who figure out the league.

  12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kid Minneapolis For This Useful Post:


  13. #259
    You are my Lucifer D-BONE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Nirvana
    Posts
    7,012

    Default Re: 11/14/2012 Game Thread #9: Pacers Vs. Bucks

    Apparently Vogel is better when there is not training camp. That must be it.
    I'd rather die standing up than live on my knees.

    -Emiliano Zapata

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to D-BONE For This Useful Post:


  15. #260
    Member aamcguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    West Lafayette
    Age
    23
    Posts
    2,634

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 11/14/2012 Game Thread #9: Pacers Vs. Bucks

    Quote Originally Posted by tora tora View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No game preperation, never prepared. No gameplan. Vogel has to go now.
    Maybe his gameplan was to stop Ilyasova?? The guy's 1/7 from the field and has committed 1 personal foul.

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to aamcguy For This Useful Post:


  17. #261
    Member Dr. Awesome's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Wilmington, NC
    Posts
    4,254

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 11/14/2012 Game Thread #9: Pacers Vs. Bucks

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Hibbert View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Well, at least someone on this team is pissed:

    https://twitter.com/MikeWellsNBA/sta...97782843183104
    Roy Hibbert being mad at Hansbrough for not trying is like Rosie O'Donnell judging someone for being a *****.

  18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dr. Awesome For This Useful Post:


  19. #262

    Default Re: 11/14/2012 Game Thread #9: Pacers Vs. Bucks

    Danny Granger for MVP.
    Removed link to my website after a PM from Able.

  20. #263
    All Hail CJ Watson! Nuntius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Somewhere in Southern Europe
    Posts
    19,156

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: 11/14/2012 Game Thread #9: Pacers Vs. Bucks

    Quote Originally Posted by Trader Joe View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Who am I bickering with? I was just commenting.
    It's not towards you. It's a general comment.

    I'm just tired. So much negativity everywhere..

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to Nuntius For This Useful Post:


  22. #264

    Default Re: 11/14/2012 Game Thread #9: Pacers Vs. Bucks

    Lineup to start 2nd half should be Ben, Orlando, Sam, Tyler, Miles just to see what happens...
    "We've got to be very clear about this. We don't want our players hanging around with murderers," said Larry Bird, Pacers president.

  23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rock747 For This Useful Post:


  24. #265
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Age
    33
    Posts
    28,142

    Default Re: 11/14/2012 Game Thread #9: Pacers Vs. Bucks

    @KCsFinest4: Lmao http://t.co/1XJZ5CKI

  25. #266
    DIET COKE! Trader Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Troll Hunting
    Age
    26
    Posts
    31,045

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 11/14/2012 Game Thread #9: Pacers Vs. Bucks

    Quote Originally Posted by Nuntius View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    PS: And I pretty much had it up to here with people telling other people that they are fools and in denial if they believe that we can still hope on turning this around..
    Please find where I've said that to anyone, when you see that I haven't said that to anyone please proceed to get off my case.

    “WE NEVER SURRENDER, WE NEVER GIVE UP, WE KEEP ATTACKING”- Frank Vogel
    momentarygodsblog.com https://twitter.com/momentarygods

  26. #267

    Default Re: 11/14/2012 Game Thread #9: Pacers Vs. Bucks

    Quote Originally Posted by 3rdStrike View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What would you like to read? Let's talk about Socrates.
    Start with Euthyphro?

  27. #268
    DIET COKE! Trader Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Troll Hunting
    Age
    26
    Posts
    31,045

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 11/14/2012 Game Thread #9: Pacers Vs. Bucks

    Quote Originally Posted by Kid Minneapolis View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'm not on a high horse, I just get tired of the whining. And it does absolutely zero good.
    Whining? So it is whining now if you say the Pacers are not playing well and then say these are the reasons. Got it.

    “WE NEVER SURRENDER, WE NEVER GIVE UP, WE KEEP ATTACKING”- Frank Vogel
    momentarygodsblog.com https://twitter.com/momentarygods

  28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Trader Joe For This Useful Post:


  29. #269
    Fat, Drunk and Stupid Lord Helmet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Richmond, IN
    Age
    24
    Posts
    15,598

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 11/14/2012 Game Thread #9: Pacers Vs. Bucks

    NSFW NSFW NSFW or if you have children around. FOUL LANGUAGE WARNING.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yw7KijRfU-c

    I love this, though. It's how a lot of us feel.
    Super Bowl XLI Champions
    2000 Eastern Conference Champions





  30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lord Helmet For This Useful Post:


  31. #270
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    2,324

    Default Re: 11/14/2012 Game Thread #9: Pacers Vs. Bucks

    Attention: Those tired of the so called "whining."


    You get used to it. You just kind of tune it out eventually.


    Sincerely,


    Jim O'Brien's biggest fan.

  32. The Following User Says Thank You to flox For This Useful Post:


  33. #271
    Honorary Area 55'er TMJ31's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    4,867

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 11/14/2012 Game Thread #9: Pacers Vs. Bucks

    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Gill View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Easier to be so positive in that California sun...
    Ironically enough, I hate the sun.

  34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TMJ31 For This Useful Post:


  35. #272
    Certified Fresh funnyguy1105's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Fort Wayne
    Age
    25
    Posts
    147
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default

    I'm ducking out for a minute to play in traffic... Who's coming with?

  36. #273
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Age
    33
    Posts
    28,142

    Default Re: 11/14/2012 Game Thread #9: Pacers Vs. Bucks

    Quote Originally Posted by Kid Minneapolis View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'm not on a high horse, I just get tired of the whining. And it does absolutely zero good.
    And I'm getting tired of the positive people telling us what to think.

  37. #274
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Indy
    Posts
    8,135

    Default Re: 11/14/2012 Game Thread #9: Pacers Vs. Bucks

    I used to think Vogel was good at motivating, apparently I was wrong.

  38. #275
    DIET COKE! Trader Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Troll Hunting
    Age
    26
    Posts
    31,045

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 11/14/2012 Game Thread #9: Pacers Vs. Bucks

    Quote Originally Posted by vnzla81 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    And I'm getting tired of the positive people telling us what to think.
    The funny part is how many times I've gotten into it with you where I've been positive, now I am just whining I guess.

    “WE NEVER SURRENDER, WE NEVER GIVE UP, WE KEEP ATTACKING”- Frank Vogel
    momentarygodsblog.com https://twitter.com/momentarygods

  39. The Following User Says Thank You to Trader Joe For This Useful Post:


Similar Threads

  1. 4/19/2012 Game Thread #63: Pacers Vs. Bucks
    By avoidingtheclowns in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 451
    Last Post: 04-19-2012, 09:50 PM
  2. 4/14/2012 Game Thread #60: Pacers Vs. Bucks
    By avoidingtheclowns in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 329
    Last Post: 04-14-2012, 11:52 PM
  3. 4/11/2012 Game Thread #58: Pacers Vs. Cavaliers
    By avoidingtheclowns in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 328
    Last Post: 04-12-2012, 06:34 PM
  4. 3/26/2012 Game Thread #48: Pacers Vs. Heat
    By avoidingtheclowns in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 229
    Last Post: 03-27-2012, 12:51 PM
  5. 3/24/2012 Game Thread #47: Pacers Vs. Bucks
    By avoidingtheclowns in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 288
    Last Post: 03-24-2012, 10:08 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •