Thread: Let's Look on the Brightside!

Threaded View

Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Let's Look on the Brightside!

This is not a thread to tell people to calm down. However it is a thread designed to highlight whatever Brightside there is regarding the Pacers rough start.

These are the things I've noticed that should give us some hope:

1. The East is still wide open. The Bulls are only a game ahead with an unimpressive 4-3 record. Boston, another tem the Pacers are supposed to be battling it out for the second seed are 4-3 as well. Even the Heat have 2 losses. There's plenty of games left to be played. I don't think the Knicks will end the week undefeated and I don't think that the Bucks are the best team in the Central division either.

2. Hibbert has been terrible in the last 6 games and the Pacers still had a chance to win 3 of their 4 losses. Eventually he'll have a good stretch of games. He always goes through at least one slump each season. He's just decided to get have one at the start of the season this time.

3. All 4 losses have come on the road. 5 of their 7 games have been played on the road. Eventually they'll play 39 more games at home and I could see them winning at least 28-30 of those games. Also they were a good road team last year and they should be able to win at least 18-21 games on the road at the very least.

Those are the three that came to me today. What Brightside do you see?
    Last edited by naptownmenace; 11-13-2012 at 01:51 PM.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to naptownmenace For This Useful Post: