Jazz get:

Danny Granger 2 years, $27.1M
Tyler Hansborough 1 year, $3.1M

Pacers get:

Paul Milsap 1 year, $8.6M
Marvin Williams 2 years, $15.8M

I don't know how much sense this makes for us, but I think it would solve our issues over going to get a new PF. I like a lot of the PFs on the market this off-season, but we don't have the flexibility to go get one anyway if we want to go away from West. I am all for keeping West for a couple more years, but it may not be the optimal move. Milsap is a beast and has the flexibility to play PF or SF. I would think a front court of Milsap, West and Hibbert would be as tough as any in the league. The Jazz take on $6.5M more next year, but they have a ton of cap space. Granger is the best player in the deal, IMO. The Jazz can then focus on resigning Jefferson to go with Kanter and Favors. Hansborough could be a good rotational big for them as well. Adding beef and the Jazz bigs all can spend time at C, so he fits on the court with any of the other three. Williams comes in as a solid wing defender if we want to maintain a bigger lineup. I know Granger is injured, but this trade could happen closer to the deadline where the Jazz could get something substantial for Milsap.