Thread: Avatars

Default Avatars

Not a big deal, but why can't we browse our computers and upload images for avatars, we can only link from other sites? Can you set it up so we can? If not, no big deal. Thanks .

Default Re: Avatars

Not a big deal, but why can't we browse our computers and upload images for avatars, we can only link from other sites? Can you set it up so we can? If not, no big deal. Thanks .
    We tried for a while and it didn't work (literally), so we went back to just letting people link to us.

Tree People to the Core! indygeezer's Avatar
    Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

I can't find directions for setting up my Elmer Fudd or Deer Puncher. Where are the directions?
    If you get to thinkin’ you’re a person of some influence, try orderin’ somebody else’s dog around..

<TABLE style="BORDER-COLLAPSE: collapse" borderColor=#14256d cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=2 width="73%" align=center border=1>
    <TBODY>
    <TR bgColor=#14256d>
    <TD>Quote: [time=1088179926] by <A class=footnav href="http://www.pacersdigest.com/cgi-bin/bbBoard.cgi?a=viewprofile;uid=99" target=_top>indygeezer </A></TD></TR>
    <TR>
    <TD bgColor=#e6ebf1><!-- /original -->I can't find directions for setting up my Elmer Fudd or Deer Puncher. Where are the directions?[/quote]There's no "official" place listing the instructions, so I'll tell you now.[/p]
    [p]Go up to User Area, then inside there click on Edit Avatar, click browse, find your elmer fudd pic on your computer, then Open, then Add, and you're done.[/p]