Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 100 of 451

Thread: 2012-2013 NCAA Basketball Thread

  1. #76
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    118

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 2012-2013 NCAA Basketball Thread

    ....................................
    Last edited by Darren35; 11-30-2012 at 07:13 PM. Reason: duplicate post

  2. #77
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    118

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 2012-2013 NCAA Basketball Thread

    Brush: deleted
    Last edited by Darren35; 11-30-2012 at 07:19 PM. Reason: Way too disrespectful on second thought

  3. #78
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    118

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 2012-2013 NCAA Basketball Thread

    Trader Joe: I appreciate your point of view and I dont disagree with anything in your post. I got pretty vocal with some Bulls fans when they invaded the fieldhouse a couple of years ago (playoffs). I would have apologized to them the next day if I saw them. I am just providing a general consensus on what I heard. Hell, there are two sides to every single story.

    My posting in this thread was to provide a different perspective- thats all brother.

    Your last statement, if I am to believe my friend, is 100% accurate. I think they should play in Indy and Louisville, but that's just so I can get tickets a little easier.

  4. #79
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    118

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 2012-2013 NCAA Basketball Thread

    I never said that, 86.

  5. #80
    Member Since86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Muncie
    Posts
    21,227

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 2012-2013 NCAA Basketball Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Darren35 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I never said that, 86.
    No you didn't. But if you're going to talk about IU fans, which I'm not even one really, and use it as an excuse as to why a school wouldn't want to go on the road, then you'll never go on the road.

    I'm sure it's nothing new for UK players nor UK fans. Using it as criticism for one school, when it happens probably at a majority, is weak. I'm sure UK players and UK fans have a set of big boy pants. Time to put them on.

  6. #81
    Member Sollozzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    16,992

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 2012-2013 NCAA Basketball Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Darren35 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Your last statement, if I am to believe my friend, is 100% accurate. I think they should play in Indy and Louisville, but that's just so I can get tickets a little easier.
    I loved the Indy-Louisville setup. It made the rivalry so unique. Find me another rivalry where the crowd was 50/50. It was awesome. The battle of flags, each fanbase trying to be louder than the other, etc etc. There was nothing more enjoyable than IU/UK gameday in downtown Indy. The streets were littered with blue and red.

    When we started playing at Rupp/Assembly, it just became another game that was played on campus. We play enough of those. Playing in Indy gave the people in the largest city in the state (which probably has more IU alumni than anywhere else) a better opportunity to get tickets.

    We should have just taken Cal's offer to play two games in Indy. That seems more than fair to me. It's better than not playing the game. We got so caught up in trying to win some stupid war with Calipari that we lost sight of what was really important.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Sollozzo For This Useful Post:


  8. #82
    Member Sollozzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    16,992

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 2012-2013 NCAA Basketball Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Trader Joe View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Wish we would play again, but while Cal is at UK, I just don't see it happening.
    Cal offered us two games in Indy, didn't he? We deserve just as much blame as he does.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Sollozzo For This Useful Post:


  10. #83
    Whale Shepherd cdash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    The Sprawl
    Age
    29
    Posts
    17,631

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 2012-2013 NCAA Basketball Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Sollozzo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I loved the Indy-Louisville setup. It made the rivalry so unique. Find me another rivalry where the crowd was 50/50. It was awesome. The battle of flags, each fanbase trying to be louder than the other, etc etc. There was nothing more enjoyable than IU/UK gameday in downtown Indy. The streets were littered with blue and red.

    When we started playing at Rupp/Assembly, it just became another game that was played on campus. We play enough of those. Playing in Indy gave the people in the largest city in the state (which probably has more IU alumni than anywhere else) a better opportunity to get tickets.

    We should have just taken Cal's offer to play two games in Indy. That seems more than fair to me. It's better than not playing the game. We got so caught up in trying to win some stupid war with Calipari that we lost sight of what was really important.
    Those games sucked. I seriously can't understand why someone would like those neutral site games for a rivalry game like that. The atmospheres at Assembly Hall and Rupp Arena are tremendous for rivalry games. It keeps the students there and makes it an incredibly hostile environment. I love it. The picture you painted about "each fan base trying to be louder than the other" is not how I remember my few trips up there. It was like any neutral site game--don't get as many of your students there (who are, by far, the best fans), if they are there they aren't necessarily sitting together, there is a cheer for every basket made, regardless of which team makes it, and it's just not as fun. Marquee on campus games are the best. As a student, you remember those games forever. Hell we weren't worth two ***** when I was there yet some of my best memories are from the games when Duke and Carolina came to Assembly Hall--and we lost those damn games. I don't ever recall leaving the Dome in Indy after an IU/UK tilt thinking, "Man, that was awesome."

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to cdash For This Useful Post:


  12. #84
    Whale Shepherd cdash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    The Sprawl
    Age
    29
    Posts
    17,631

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 2012-2013 NCAA Basketball Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Sollozzo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Cal offered us two games in Indy, didn't he? We deserve just as much blame as he does.
    I hope you don't do any negotiating in your job.

  13. #85
    Member Sollozzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    16,992

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 2012-2013 NCAA Basketball Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by cdash View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I hope you don't do any negotiating in your job.
    IU's negotiations resulted in no game at all. I couldn't do any worse than that, could I? Calipari offered us two games in the largest city and capital of our state, 50 miles away from our campus, in a city that easily has the most IU alumni in the country. That sounds like a decent concession to me. He was still willing to come to the state of Indiana and play the game. Whether that's better or worse than playing at AH is irrelevant, because it's still infinitely better than not playing the game at all.

    We were the ones who kept pestering Calipari about doing the game. We clearly wanted it more. When you want something more than the party you are negotiating with, sometimes you have to be willing to give in a little. And it's not like Cal was demanding two games in Louisville. He was being plenty fair, but IU fans can't see past that because of their extreme hatred for Cal.

    Our offer was a four year deal with two games in Indy and one at each team's campus. So did we really walk off in a huff because we missed out on one game at AH in a four year span? I may not have experience in negotiations, but I would hope that I wouldn't be that stubborn.

    Yay, we stood up to that a-hole Calipari! Our victory is that we have no game to play at all. We sure stuck it to him, didn't we? Is there a banner we can hang in Assembly Hall that will show that we stood up to Calipari in the summer of 2012?

    The choice this year was:

    1) Play in Indy and kick the crap out of UK with our #1 team on national TV in front of a crowd of 70K (or whatever it is), half of them UK fans, or....

    2) Stand up to Cal and not play the game at all.

    I'd go choice 1.

    Oh well, silly little egotistical wars like the one waged between Cal and Crean is why I'll never like college as much as the pros. At least egos can't stop a game from being played in the pros.
    Last edited by Sollozzo; 12-01-2012 at 01:09 PM.

  14. #86
    Member Sollozzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    16,992

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 2012-2013 NCAA Basketball Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by cdash View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I don't ever recall leaving the Dome in Indy after an IU/UK tilt thinking, "Man, that was awesome."
    The people who went to this game would probably disagree:

    http://www.bigbluehistory.net/bb/sta...04Indiana.html

    #21 Indiana stuck it to #1 Kentucky in Dec 1993.

    The Watford shot wouldn't have been any less awesome if it was in Lucas Oil. It would have been hilarious to see the shock on the thousands of UK fans' faces.

  15. #87
    DIET COKE! Trader Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Troll Hunting
    Age
    26
    Posts
    31,029

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 2012-2013 NCAA Basketball Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Sollozzo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Cal offered us two games in Indy, didn't he? We deserve just as much blame as he does.
    How does that sentence blame him? Just saying that while he is the coach at UK, I don't see the two sides agreeing to a setup.

    “WE NEVER SURRENDER, WE NEVER GIVE UP, WE KEEP ATTACKING”- Frank Vogel
    momentarygodsblog.com https://twitter.com/momentarygods

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Trader Joe For This Useful Post:


  17. #88
    Member Sollozzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    16,992

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 2012-2013 NCAA Basketball Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Trader Joe View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    How does that sentence blame him? Just saying that while he is the coach at UK, I don't see the two sides agreeing to a setup.
    Misinterpreted what you said. Sorry.

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to Sollozzo For This Useful Post:


  19. #89
    DIET COKE! Trader Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Troll Hunting
    Age
    26
    Posts
    31,029

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 2012-2013 NCAA Basketball Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Sollozzo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The people who went to this game would probably disagree:

    http://www.bigbluehistory.net/bb/sta...04Indiana.html

    #21 Indiana stuck it to #1 Kentucky in Dec 1993.

    The Watford shot wouldn't have been any less awesome if it was in Lucas Oil. It would have been hilarious to see the shock on the thousands of UK fans' faces.
    Who says Watford makes that shot at Lucas Oil?

    Here's the thing it's stupid, but IU's offer of two games at Lucas and then two on campus already was a concession. Yes, both sides **** the bed a little bit, but at some point you have to stop making concessions. Call up Cal next year when he's likely got Wiggins and that crazy recruiting class combined with some of the guys from this year as sophomores and I bet he would play IU at Rupp in two seconds.

    “WE NEVER SURRENDER, WE NEVER GIVE UP, WE KEEP ATTACKING”- Frank Vogel
    momentarygodsblog.com https://twitter.com/momentarygods

  20. #90
    Member Sollozzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    16,992

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 2012-2013 NCAA Basketball Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Trader Joe View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Who says Watford makes that shot at Lucas Oil?

    Here's the thing it's stupid, but IU's offer of two games at Lucas and then two on campus already was a concession. Yes, both sides **** the bed a little bit, but at some point you have to stop making concessions. Call up Cal next year when he's likely got Wiggins and that crazy recruiting class combined with some of the guys from this year as sophomores and I bet he would play IU at Rupp in two seconds.
    I didn't say Watford would make the shot at Lucas. I'm just saying the game wouldn't have been any less special if he would have.

    As to the rest of what you said: Is standing up to him better than not playing the game at all? That's how I read what you're saying. It's Indianapolis, not Anartica. How is standing up to Cal and proving a point better than taking your number 1 team to your own state capital and largest city and kicking the crap out of them there?

    If Cal were demanding two games in Louisville, then I'd agree with you. But he was offering them in Indy.

    Maybe I'm just bitter because I remember IU-UK games from early childhood to last winter. I grew up in Southern Indiana near Louisville, where there also a lot of UK fans. I just want to see the game and I really don't care where it's played. I admit that the on campus setup was neat, but the Indy setup was cool too and I'd much rather have that than not play the game at all.
    Last edited by Sollozzo; 12-01-2012 at 01:02 PM.

  21. #91
    Whale Shepherd cdash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    The Sprawl
    Age
    29
    Posts
    17,631

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 2012-2013 NCAA Basketball Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Sollozzo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I didn't say Watford would make the shot at Lucas. I'm just saying the game wouldn't have been any less special if he would have.
    I violently disagree with this. The Watford shot was made 100x better because of the reaction it incited at Assembly Hall. How many times have we seen that shot of the whole arena from a camera in the corner where the fans go ballistic when the ball goes in? That atmosphere was one of the coolest things I have ever experienced in my life. That building felt alive.

    If Cal were demanding two games in Louisville, then I'd agree with you. But he was offering them in Indy.
    You say this as if it is some sort of advantage for IU. Calipari never cared about the games in Louisville--he cared about the ones in Indy. He knows UK fans travel well and always show up at those games, and it is a chance for him to sell that game to recruits in the Indy area. "Guys, you will play in your hometown in a marquee game each year." That was not a concession in any way, shape, or form.

  22. #92
    Member Sollozzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    16,992

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 2012-2013 NCAA Basketball Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by cdash View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I violently disagree with this. The Watford shot was made 100x better because of the reaction it incited at Assembly Hall. How many times have we seen that shot of the whole arena from a camera in the corner where the fans go ballistic when the ball goes in? That atmosphere was one of the coolest things I have ever experienced in my life. That building felt alive.
    Yeah, if it were at Lucas, then I'm sure the tens of thousands of IU fans would have sat there completely silent and not rejoiced at beating #1 UK.

    The only difference is that there would have also been tens of thousands of disgusted UK fans with their hands over their face in disbelief.

  23. #93
    Whale Shepherd cdash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    The Sprawl
    Age
    29
    Posts
    17,631

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 2012-2013 NCAA Basketball Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Sollozzo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    IU's negotiations resulted in no game at all. I couldn't do any worse than that, could I? Calipari offered us two games in the largest city and capital of our state, 50 miles away from our campus, in a city that easily has the most IU alumni in the country. That sounds like a decent concession to me. He was still willing to come to the state of Indiana and play the game. Whether that's better or worse than playing at AH is irrelevant, because it's still infinitely better than not playing the game at all.

    We were the ones who kept pestering Calipari about doing the game. We clearly wanted it more. When you want something more than the party you are negotiating with, sometimes you have to be willing to give in a little. And it's not like Cal was demanding two games in Louisville. He was being plenty fair, but IU fans can't see past that because of their extreme hatred for Cal.

    Our offer was a four year deal with two games in Indy and one at each team's campus. So did we really walk off in a huff because we missed out on one game at AH in a four year span? I may not have experience in negotiations, but I would hope that I wouldn't be that stubborn.

    Yay, we stood up to that a-hole Calipari! Our victory is that we have no game to play at all. We sure stuck it to him, didn't we? Is there a banner we can hang in Assembly Hall that will show that we stood up to Calipari in the summer of 2012?

    The choice this year was:

    1) Play in Indy and kick the crap out of UK with our #1 team on national TV in front of a crowd of 70K (or whatever it is), half of them UK fans, or....

    2) Stand up to Cal and not play the game at all.

    I'd go choice 1.

    Oh well, silly little egotistical wars like the one waged between Cal and Crean is why I'll never like college as much as the pros. At least egos can't stop a game from being played in the pros.
    Sometimes negotiations end up like that. It sucks, but we offered an extremely fair compromise and UK was unwilling to do that (two neutral site games, then a home-and-home). If you back off there and are like, "Okay, fine, we will do it your way" you give up all future leverage in negotiations.

  24. #94
    Whale Shepherd cdash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    The Sprawl
    Age
    29
    Posts
    17,631

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 2012-2013 NCAA Basketball Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Sollozzo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yeah, if it were at Lucas, then I'm sure the tens of thousands of IU fans would have sat there completely silent and not rejoiced at beating #1 UK.

    The only difference is that there would have also been tens of thousands of disgusted UK fans with their hands over their face in disbelief.
    Tell that to the 18,000 people in Assembly Hall for that game. I'm not even sure we win that game if it's in Indy. That team was clearly fueled by the incredible energy of the crowd. Assembly Hall, when it is rocking, is one of the hardest venues to play at in the country. Same for Rupp. There are plenty of neutral site games between these early season tournaments and post season tournaments. There are plenty of neutral site games in the tournament. Part of what makes college basketball so great is the atmosphere of the games--especially the rivalry games. It's huge for the fans, it's huge for the students, it's huge for the players. If that game was played in Lucas Oil last year, say the result and the way it happened was the same--no fans are storming the court. The players aren't jumping up on the scorer's table. A hoarde of fans doesn't shut down Kirkwood Avenue after the game. It's just a big win--without all the fun stuff associated with it. Not to mention all the recruits that were there that got exposed to that atmosphere and the passion of Indiana basketball. That makes a huge impression.

  25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cdash For This Useful Post:


  26. #95
    RING THE BELL! Sandman21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Area55
    Posts
    6,429

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 2012-2013 NCAA Basketball Thread

    I wonder where these high powered boosters were when UK fans were flipping and vandalizing cars and burning couches in the street. (For the record, I heard the same thing about the UK boosters being butthurt on one of the 1070 shows earlier this week, Grady and Joe I think)

    Hmm... no wonder Calipari wants to play so many neutral sites....

    In conclusion, I don't care how much moolah these panty waisted boosters are putting into college athletic programs. Screw em!
    Last edited by Sandman21; 12-01-2012 at 01:35 PM.
    "Nobody wants to play against Tyler Hansbrough NO BODY!" ~ Frank Vogel

    "And David put his hand in the bag and took out a stone and slung it. And it struck the Philistine on the head and he fell to the ground. Amen. "
    Want your own "Just Say No to Kamen" from @mkroeger pic? http://twitpic.com/a3hmca

  27. #96
    Member Sollozzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    16,992

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 2012-2013 NCAA Basketball Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by cdash View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Tell that to the 18,000 people in Assembly Hall for that game. I'm not even sure we win that game if it's in Indy. That team was clearly fueled by the incredible energy of the crowd. Assembly Hall, when it is rocking, is one of the hardest venues to play at in the country. Same for Rupp. There are plenty of neutral site games between these early season tournaments and post season tournaments. There are plenty of neutral site games in the tournament. Part of what makes college basketball so great is the atmosphere of the games--especially the rivalry games. It's huge for the fans, it's huge for the students, it's huge for the players. If that game was played in Lucas Oil last year, say the result and the way it happened was the same--no fans are storming the court. The players aren't jumping up on the scorer's table. A hoarde of fans doesn't shut down Kirkwood Avenue after the game. It's just a big win--without all the fun stuff associated with it. Not to mention all the recruits that were there that got exposed to that atmosphere and the passion of Indiana basketball. That makes a huge impression.

    I understand and respect that you think it was better at AH. It was clearly an awesome atmosphere. I'm just saying that a buzzer shot at Lucas is still something that would have forever lived in IU lore.

    EDIT: My point is simply that playing it at Indy is superior to not playing it at all. Winning a war with Cal means nothing to me.
    Last edited by Sollozzo; 12-01-2012 at 01:26 PM.

  28. #97
    Whale Shepherd cdash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    The Sprawl
    Age
    29
    Posts
    17,631

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 2012-2013 NCAA Basketball Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Sollozzo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    EDIT: My point is simply that playing it at Indy is superior to not playing it at all. Winning a war with Cal means nothing to me.
    Trust me, being from Southern Indiana as well, those Kentucky games meant more to me that any Purdue game ever will. I don't think we have seen the end of the rivalry. It will be back. Maybe not for a few years, but it will be back.

  29. The Following User Says Thank You to cdash For This Useful Post:


  30. #98
    Member Sollozzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    16,992

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 2012-2013 NCAA Basketball Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by cdash View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Trust me, being from Southern Indiana as well, those Kentucky games meant more to me that any Purdue game ever will. I don't think we have seen the end of the rivalry. It will be back. Maybe not for a few years, but it will be back.
    I agree that it's not over. What part of Southern Indiana are you from?

  31. #99
    Whale Shepherd cdash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    The Sprawl
    Age
    29
    Posts
    17,631

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 2012-2013 NCAA Basketball Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Sollozzo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I agree that it's not over. What part of Southern Indiana are you from?
    Evansville. Lots of UK fans from across the river seem to sprout up there


    Speaking of Kentucky, this Baylor/UK game is awful. Both teams are brimming with talent and length, but man they are making stupid mistakes left and right. Kentucky's ranking is based off name alone. This is not a top 10 team, and I don't think they will be at season's end--point guard play is going to kill them this year.

  32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cdash For This Useful Post:


  33. #100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cdash View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Evansville. Lots of UK fans from across the river seem to sprout up there


    Speaking of Kentucky, this Baylor/UK game is awful. Both teams are brimming with talent and length, but man they are making stupid mistakes left and right. Kentucky's ranking is based off name alone. This is not a top 10 team, and I don't think they will be at season's end--point guard play is going to kill them this year.
    Holy **** I am from mount Vernon

Similar Threads

  1. Purdue 2012-2013 Athletics thread
    By Kegboy in forum The Locker Room (General Sports Discussion)
    Replies: 753
    Last Post: 08-11-2013, 08:54 PM
  2. 2012-2013 NBA draft prospects thread
    By pacer4ever in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 1618
    Last Post: 06-28-2013, 06:35 PM
  3. Broncos/Manning 2012-2013 Season Thread
    By Bball in forum Indianapolis Colts
    Replies: 445
    Last Post: 01-22-2013, 09:46 AM
  4. 2012/2013 Premier League thread
    By Hypnotiq in forum The Locker Room (General Sports Discussion)
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-29-2012, 03:11 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •