Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 213

Thread: Colts-Jags

  1. #1
    THE WITCH IS DEAD!!! Coopdog23's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Da Bank
    Posts
    2,927

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Colts-Jags

    Colts 28
    Jags 10
    Smothered Chicken!

  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Everywhere. I live in a big motorhome and I travel the entire country
    Age
    67
    Posts
    3,288
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Colts-Jags

    Quote Originally Posted by Coopdog23 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Colts 28
    Jags 10
    Jags 24 Colts 16

  3. #3
    Whale Shepherd cdash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    The Sprawl
    Age
    29
    Posts
    17,425

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Colts-Jags

    Colts 2
    Jaguars 1

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to cdash For This Useful Post:


  5. #4
    THE WITCH IS DEAD!!! Coopdog23's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Da Bank
    Posts
    2,927

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Colts-Jags

    Quote Originally Posted by OlBlu View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Jags 24 Colts 16
    Man your predictions are childish
    Smothered Chicken!

  6. #5
    Pacer Pride, Colts Strong Kid Minneapolis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    4,518

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Colts-Jags

    24-13 Colts
    There are two types of quarterbacks in the league: Those whom over time, the league figures out ... and those who figure out the league.

  7. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Everywhere. I live in a big motorhome and I travel the entire country
    Age
    67
    Posts
    3,288
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Colts-Jags

    Quote Originally Posted by Coopdog23 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Man your predictions are childish
    What, you only except predictions that say the Colts will win? Childish? What is childish about it? I gave them one TD and three FG because they have trouble getting TDs from the red zone. If MJD was healthy, I would have given the Jags another seven points.... You want me to change now? I predict and bet against them every week.... Do you want me to change now and put a whammy on them? I hope they do win and I lose money on them again...... Keep your name calling to yourself....

  8. #7
    Certified Fresh funnyguy1105's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Fort Wayne
    Age
    25
    Posts
    147
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Coopdog23 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Man your predictions are childish
    Just because you don't agree doesn't make them childish. I would prefer to see discussion about the game as opposed to derailing another Colts thread.

    OB has said he was going to predict a Colt's loss every game this year and that's what he's doing.

    Now for the game I hope I'm wrong but Jags 17 Colts 13. We had a big, emotional victory on Sunday and remember what happened after the Green Bay game. We're still pretty young and may lack consistency. Thursday night games are also favorable for home teams.

    Like I said... I hope we win but we are due for a let down (even though the Jags aren't very good)

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to funnyguy1105 For This Useful Post:


  10. #8
    Pacer Pride, Colts Strong Kid Minneapolis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    4,518

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Colts-Jags

    Jags are bad. Their only win was against us, at the last second. The won the first game because once again we had no answer for MJD. He's not playing this time. Indy will be mad from losing that first matchup with them at the last second.
    Last edited by Kid Minneapolis; 11-06-2012 at 01:38 PM.
    There are two types of quarterbacks in the league: Those whom over time, the league figures out ... and those who figure out the league.

  11. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Everywhere. I live in a big motorhome and I travel the entire country
    Age
    67
    Posts
    3,288
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Colts-Jags

    Quote Originally Posted by Kid Minneapolis View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Jags are bad. The won the first game because once again we had no answer for MJD. He's not playing this time. Indy will be mad from losing that first matchup with them at the last second.
    The Colts have only played well on the road one time...... I hope you are right....

  12. #10
    Pacer Pride, Colts Strong Kid Minneapolis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    4,518

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Colts-Jags

    Looks like Powers is out for this game, that was unexpected. Our secondary is becoming an issue with VDavis already out.

    Fleener out, too. DBrown and Avery questionable. Losing a lot of key players, seems like.
    There are two types of quarterbacks in the league: Those whom over time, the league figures out ... and those who figure out the league.

  13. #11
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Everywhere. I live in a big motorhome and I travel the entire country
    Age
    67
    Posts
    3,288
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Colts-Jags

    Quote Originally Posted by Kid Minneapolis View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Looks like Powers is out for this game, that was unexpected. Our secondary is becoming an issue with VDavis already out.

    Fleener out, too. DBrown and Avery questionable. Losing a lot of key players, seems like.
    It happens to every team. But, the one player they cannot win without is playing.....

  14. #12
    DIET COKE! Trader Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Troll Hunting
    Age
    26
    Posts
    30,943

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Colts-Jags

    So basically it's going to come down to Luck Vs. Gabbert? I'm ok with that.

    “WE NEVER SURRENDER, WE NEVER GIVE UP, WE KEEP ATTACKING”- Frank Vogel
    momentarygodsblog.com https://twitter.com/momentarygods

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Trader Joe For This Useful Post:


  16. #13
    Pacer Pride, Colts Strong Kid Minneapolis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    4,518

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Colts-Jags

    Quote Originally Posted by OlBlu View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It happens to every team. But, the one player they cannot win without is playing.....
    If you mean the Jags when you say "they", I hope you're talking about MJD. And he is not playing in this game.

    And yea, Luck vs. Gabbert.... tough one there.
    There are two types of quarterbacks in the league: Those whom over time, the league figures out ... and those who figure out the league.

  17. #14
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Everywhere. I live in a big motorhome and I travel the entire country
    Age
    67
    Posts
    3,288
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Colts-Jags

    Quote Originally Posted by Kid Minneapolis View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    If you mean the Jags when you say "they", I hope you're talking about MJD. And he is not playing in this game.

    And yea, Luck vs. Gabbert.... tough one there.
    Beware. A running back is the easiest player on the team to replace with another running back... Several teams go several players deep at that position. Yes, MJD is special but any of the running back can hurt you if you don't defend the run well.....

  18. #15
    Jimmy did what Jimmy did Bball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    20,129

    Default Re: Colts-Jags

    Hard to predict with this being on the road AND a short week AND with such a young, banged up team.

    Our play and determination might matter more than anything the opponent does. If we get rattled, turn the ball over, just aren't prepared well (see: short week), lose our edge, etc we could just as easily give them the game as them do anything particularly well to earn it.

    I don't think it's a given we win but this team is obviously finding ways to do what they need to. Why not win one on the road on TNF on the NFL Network?
    Nuntius was right. I was wrong. Frank Vogel has retained his job.

    ------

    "A player who makes a team great is more valuable than a great player. Losing yourself in the group, for the good of the group, that’s teamwork."

    -John Wooden

  19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bball For This Useful Post:


  20. #16
    pacer fan since 88-89 Mr_Smith's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Indianapolis/Noblesville
    Age
    34
    Posts
    2,505

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Colts-Jags

    MJD is the only difference between the colts winning and losing. He's not playing, so the Colts win granted they play the way they are capable of.
    Give the ball to your best playmakers to win

  21. #17
    year of the black rainbow obnoxiousmodesty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Lafayette, IN
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,303

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Colts-Jags

    I'm expecting a really close game. It's a road game versus a divisional rival on a short week. That sounds like a recipe for a tight game to me. I think the Colts get the win in the end.
    Take me out to the black, tell 'em I ain't coming back. Burn the land and boil the sea, you can't take the sky from me.

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to obnoxiousmodesty For This Useful Post:


  23. #18
    pacer fan since 88-89 Mr_Smith's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Indianapolis/Noblesville
    Age
    34
    Posts
    2,505

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Colts-Jags

    Quote Originally Posted by Coopdog23 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Man your predictions are childish
    Him Picking the Browns to beat the colts was childish too but we all saw how that worked out.
    Give the ball to your best playmakers to win

  24. #19
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Everywhere. I live in a big motorhome and I travel the entire country
    Age
    67
    Posts
    3,288
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Colts-Jags

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Smith View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Him Picking the Browns to beat the colts was childish too but we all saw how that worked out.
    I have made it clear that I pick against the Colts every week this year......

  25. #20
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Fort Collins, CO
    Posts
    19
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Colts-Jags

    Colts 24
    Jags 13

    I have a feeling it'll be closer simply because Thursday night games favor the home team... But then again, it didn't work out so well for the Vikings.

  26. #21

    Default Re: Colts-Jags

    Injuries make this a tough pick to make. But Luck>Gabbert, and we should have beaten them the first team. Since then, the Jags have gotten worse and have no MJD, and we have gotten better through experience. And Jags are on a short week, too.

    Colts 23, Jags 17
    Don't ask Marvin Harrison what he did during the bye week. "Batman never told where the Bat Cave is," he explained.

  27. #22

    Default Re: Colts-Jags

    Quote Originally Posted by OlBlu View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What, you only except predictions that say the Colts will win? Childish? What is childish about it? I gave them one TD and three FG because they have trouble getting TDs from the red zone. If MJD was healthy, I would have given the Jags another seven points.... You want me to change now? I predict and bet against them every week.... Do you want me to change now and put a whammy on them? I hope they do win and I lose money on them again...... Keep your name calling to yourself....
    what leads you to believe a 1-7 team minus Maurice Jones-Drew will beat the 5-3 Colts?, to predict a Jags win is just silly IMO, every game you have predicted a colts loss and guess what, you are wrong on the majority of them, I know we are young but guys come on we have players like Reggie Wayne, Robert Mathis, Dwight Freeney, Antoine Bethea who have been there done that plus they have already had an emotional let down, don't see it happening twice since what coaches say ALL the time in the NFL is don't make the same mistake twice
    Last edited by BlueCollarColts; 11-06-2012 at 04:52 PM.

  28. #23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by funnyguy1105 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Just because you don't agree doesn't make them childish. I would prefer to see discussion about the game as opposed to derailing another Colts thread.

    OB has said he was going to predict a Colt's loss every game this year and that's what he's doing.

    Now for the game I hope I'm wrong but Jags 17 Colts 13. We had a big, emotional victory on Sunday and remember what happened after the Green Bay game. We're still pretty young and may lack consistency. Thursday night games are also favorable for home teams.

    Like I said... I hope we win but we are due for a let down (even though the Jags aren't very good)
    He also says he bets against the jags every game...who in their right mind picks a 1-7 jags team against a 5-3 colts team

  29. #24
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Everywhere. I live in a big motorhome and I travel the entire country
    Age
    67
    Posts
    3,288
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Colts-Jags

    Quote Originally Posted by Dgreenwell3 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    He also says he bets against the jags every game...who in their right mind picks a 1-7 jags team against a 5-3 colts team
    Betting against the Colts was my priority..... It hasn't paid very well...

  30. #25
    Member Pacergeek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    3,466

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Colts-Jags

    yet another close game the colts barley win

    Colts 21
    Jags 19
    David "And One" West

Similar Threads

  1. Jags-Colts
    By Coopdog23 in forum Indianapolis Colts
    Replies: 140
    Last Post: 09-25-2012, 08:43 AM
  2. Guess the score... Colts @ Jags
    By Natston in forum Indianapolis Colts
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 10-23-2007, 11:09 AM
  3. Guess the score Jags @ Colts.
    By pacercoltfan in forum Indianapolis Colts
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 09-24-2006, 04:13 PM
  4. Colts at Jags Game Thread - 12/11/05
    By Lord Helmet in forum Indianapolis Colts
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 12-11-2005, 04:11 PM
  5. Jags.com Article - Pressure on Colts?
    By SoupIsGood in forum Indianapolis Colts
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-14-2005, 07:39 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •