Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 100 of 223

Thread: Dolphins-Colts thread

  1. #76
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Everywhere. I live in a big motorhome and I travel the entire country
    Age
    67
    Posts
    3,288
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Dolphins-Colts thread

    Quote Originally Posted by BRushWithDeath View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Quit playing the false victim and prove one of these "attacks" incorrect. Let's see one single betting location that has allowed you to be up 5-2 by betting against the Jags. Just one.
    I told you that I am not going to do your research for you. I spent hours searching for the site I use. Find your own..... I don't care about attacks but they do disrupt the forum. I have another tool stalking me from thread to thread and calling me names.... I am not playing victim at all.... You are welcome to say anything you like to me but when you start calling names and calling me a liar, I won't respond to you about anything you say. If you had really wanted to know about what you are asking, you could have sent me a PM but you didn't really want to know, you just wanted to call names. Well, I won't play your little game.....

  2. #77
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Everywhere. I live in a big motorhome and I travel the entire country
    Age
    67
    Posts
    3,288
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Dolphins-Colts thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Helmet View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Oh look another thread that has been hijacked into an RGIII being better than Luck thread.

    Shouldn't this thread be talking about the Dolphins - Colts match up?
    I have a stalker following me from thread to thread talking about that. I try to keep all of that in the thread where it should go.....

  3. #78
    Play McRoberts and Price! BRushWithDeath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Johnson's Bay, Lake Wawasee
    Age
    28
    Posts
    5,356

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Dolphins-Colts thread

    Quote Originally Posted by OlBlu View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I told you that I am not going to do your research for you. I spent hours searching for the site I use. Find your own..... I don't care about attacks but they do disrupt the forum. I have another tool stalking me from thread to thread and calling me names.... I am not playing victim at all.... You are welcome to say anything you like to me but when you start calling names and calling me a liar, I won't respond to you about anything you say. If you had really wanted to know about what you are asking, you could have sent me a PM but you didn't really want to know, you just wanted to call names. Well, I won't play your little game.....
    I've done the research. I've posted the research. Your claim is mathematically impossible. It's a lie. Pure and simple.
    "I had to take her down like Chris Brown."

    -Lance Stephenson

  4. #79
    Member RWB's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    6,350

    Default Re: Dolphins-Colts thread

    Mathis plans on playing Sunday!!!!!! I've got a good feeling about this one now especially if Tannehill starts and continues to have his knee problem. I suspect the roof to the Luke will be closed and the fans are really going to rattle the walls and rattle the Dolphins' QB. Hopefully the Colts will get a few TOs out of it, but if not at least a few false starts.
    You know how hippos are made out to be sweet and silly, like big cows, but are actually extremely dangerous and can kill you with stunning brutality? The Pacers are the NBA's hippos....Matt Moore CBS Sports....

  5. #80
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Everywhere. I live in a big motorhome and I travel the entire country
    Age
    67
    Posts
    3,288
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Dolphins-Colts thread

    Quote Originally Posted by BRushWithDeath View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I've done the research. I've posted the research. Your claim is mathematically impossible. It's a lie. Pure and simple.
    No. It isn't. The posted line on the Miami-Colts game is Miami the favorite by 1 point. Yesterday the Richmond Newspaper posted the line as Miami the favorite by 2.5 points. You can get different odds everywhere. It is not a lie at all. You did research on lines from one source.... I have given you examples right here in the D.C. area where two lines are posted. You can check yesterday's Richmond, VA paper and see this 2.5 line. So, stop the damn name calling. Just this little bit proves how wrong you are..... Note that I did not call you a liar....

  6. #81
    Play McRoberts and Price! BRushWithDeath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Johnson's Bay, Lake Wawasee
    Age
    28
    Posts
    5,356

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Dolphins-Colts thread

    Quote Originally Posted by OlBlu View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No. It isn't. The posted line on the Miami-Colts game is Miami the favorite by 1 point. Yesterday the Richmond Newspaper posted the line as Miami the favorite by 2.5 points. You can get different odds everywhere. It is not a lie at all. You did research on lines from one source.... I have given you examples right here in the D.C. area where two lines are posted. You can check yesterday's Richmond, VA paper and see this 2.5 line. So, stop the damn name calling. Just this little bit proves how wrong you are..... Note that I did not call you a liar....
    No dumbass. What lines did you use for the past 7 Jags games that could possibly make you 5-2 by betting against them? They do not exist.

    That's one hell of a red herring attempt though.
    "I had to take her down like Chris Brown."

    -Lance Stephenson

  7. #82
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Everywhere. I live in a big motorhome and I travel the entire country
    Age
    67
    Posts
    3,288
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Dolphins-Colts thread

    Quote Originally Posted by BRushWithDeath View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No dumbass. What lines did you use for the past 7 Jags games that could possibly make you 5-2 by betting against them? They do not exist.

    That's one hell of a red herring attempt though.
    Dumbass again? The mods must be taking a nap. You should get a vacation for that one....

  8. #83
    Play McRoberts and Price! BRushWithDeath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Johnson's Bay, Lake Wawasee
    Age
    28
    Posts
    5,356

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Dolphins-Colts thread

    Quote Originally Posted by RWB View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Mathis plans on playing Sunday!!!!!! I've got a good feeling about this one now especially if Tannehill starts and continues to have his knee problem. I suspect the roof to the Luke will be closed and the fans are really going to rattle the walls and rattle the Dolphins' QB. Hopefully the Colts will get a few TOs out of it, but if not at least a few false starts.
    Anybody have an idea of how many plays Freeney & Mathis have been on the field together so far this season? I only remember early in the Chicago game, when we were pressuring the **** out of Cutler. Beyond that, our pass rush has mostly been non-existent.
    Last edited by BRushWithDeath; 11-02-2012 at 12:53 PM.
    "I had to take her down like Chris Brown."

    -Lance Stephenson

  9. #84
    Play McRoberts and Price! BRushWithDeath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Johnson's Bay, Lake Wawasee
    Age
    28
    Posts
    5,356

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Dolphins-Colts thread

    Quote Originally Posted by OlBlu View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Dumbass again? The mods must be taking a nap. You should get a vacation for that one....
    Prove me wrong and I'll gladly take a self imposed vacation.

    Until then, you're a lying dumbass.
    "I had to take her down like Chris Brown."

    -Lance Stephenson

  10. #85
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Everywhere. I live in a big motorhome and I travel the entire country
    Age
    67
    Posts
    3,288
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Dolphins-Colts thread

    Quote Originally Posted by BRushWithDeath View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Prove me wrong and I'll gladly take a self imposed vacation.

    Until then, you're a lying dumbass.
    Lying dumbass now..... I did prove you wrong. Two different lines available and advertised in newspapers on shore. There is even more difference off shore. I noted that you did even discuss that one paper quotes a 1 point line (that is the Las Vegas line) and another quotes 2.5 points. Now, how do you account for that? I gave you the papers with each for you to look it up...... I'm not going to get in a name calling contest with you because the mods won't let me do that..... They shouldn't let you do it either....

  11. #86

    Default Re: Dolphins-Colts thread

    Quote Originally Posted by BRushWithDeath View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Quit playing the false victim and prove one of these "attacks" incorrect. Let's see one single betting location that has allowed you to be up 5-2 by betting against the Jags. Just one.
    In OlBlu's defense, every time he posts anything nowadays people go berserk on him. One guy was actually criticizing him because he made a typo...He's not entirely responsible for derailing threads.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Pace Maker For This Useful Post:


  13. #87
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Everywhere. I live in a big motorhome and I travel the entire country
    Age
    67
    Posts
    3,288
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Dolphins-Colts thread

    Quote Originally Posted by BRushWithDeath View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Prove me wrong and I'll gladly take a self imposed vacation.

    Until then, you're a lying dumbass.

    Here is one site (not the one I use). Note that the spread here is 2.5 in the Miami-Colts game while Las Vegas has it at 1. If you can read, and that isn't clear to me, you will see that you can also place bets on winning with no spread at all but with odds..... Now, I know this or nothing else I could show you would change your becasuse you just want to call me names but at least admit you are wrong and apologize.....

    You don't have idea what form of bet I made or where and when
    I made it.....


    http://www.sportsbettinglines.com/

  14. #88

    Default Re: Dolphins-Colts thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Pace Maker View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    In OlBlu's defense, every time he posts anything nowadays people go berserk on him. One guy was actually criticizing him because he made a typo...He's not entirely responsible for derailing threads.
    In everyone else's defense, posters have tried multiple ways to have reasonable discussions with that poster to no avail. This is the next logical step until moderators do something about it, one way or another. Like I mentioned not too long ago, posters would slowly begin to stop posting in the Colts forum, then they'd stop coming to the Colts forum altogether, especially with the Pacers starting back up. I think that's holding true. Ultimately, this site will end up losing posters that bring a lot of good insight and discussion because of it.

  15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bunt For This Useful Post:


  16. #89
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Everywhere. I live in a big motorhome and I travel the entire country
    Age
    67
    Posts
    3,288
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Dolphins-Colts thread

    Quote Originally Posted by bunt View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    In everyone else's defense, posters have tried multiple ways to have reasonable discussions with that poster to no avail. This is the next logical step until moderators do something about it, one way or another. Like I mentioned not too long ago, posters would slowly begin to stop posting in the Colts forum, then they'd stop coming to the Colts forum altogether, especially with the Pacers starting back up. I think that's holding true. Ultimately, this site will end up losing posters that bring a lot of good insight and discussion because of it.
    You are causing that by taking over this thread, not me.... I didn't discuss Luck and RGIII here, I kept it on the proper thread. I would get that you are a lot closer to being removed by the mods than I am because of your name calling...... YOU are the one who is the problem, not me......

  17. #90
    Member RWB's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    6,350

    Default Re: Dolphins-Colts thread

    Quote Originally Posted by bunt View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Like I mentioned not too long ago, posters would slowly begin to stop posting in the Colts forum, then they'd stop coming to the Colts forum altogether, especially with the Pacers starting back up. I think that's holding true. Ultimately, this site will end up losing posters that bring a lot of good insight and discussion because of it.
    Yep!!!!!! Travmil has already given up.
    The good news however is Blu has agreed to keep the RG3 stuff in the Luck Griffin thread. If that happens I'll survive this forum. If not I think I will join Travmil too.
    Last edited by RWB; 11-02-2012 at 02:20 PM.
    You know how hippos are made out to be sweet and silly, like big cows, but are actually extremely dangerous and can kill you with stunning brutality? The Pacers are the NBA's hippos....Matt Moore CBS Sports....

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to RWB For This Useful Post:


  19. #91

    Default Re: Dolphins-Colts thread

    Quote Originally Posted by OlBlu View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You are causing that by taking over this thread, not me.... I didn't discuss Luck and RGIII here, I kept it on the proper thread. I would get that you are a lot closer to being removed by the mods than I am because of your name calling...... YOU are the one who is the problem, not me......
    Lol, I could care less if I'm removed. I've been a member since what, 2010, and have less than 70 posts. Obviously I prefer not posting and reading discussions and news about the Colts and Pacers. But when a certain poster (you in case you were wondering) is obviously trolling, and then supports those efforts with blatant lies, we'll I'll call that poster out for lying.

    And about me being the one who derailed this thread, that is kind of funny. One poster predicted the Colts would lose -456 to 62. Who do you think that was in response to? Lol

  20. #92
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Everywhere. I live in a big motorhome and I travel the entire country
    Age
    67
    Posts
    3,288
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Dolphins-Colts thread

    Quote Originally Posted by bunt View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Lol, I could care less if I'm removed. I've been a member since what, 2010, and have less than 70 posts. Obviously I prefer not posting and reading discussions and news about the Colts and Pacers. But when a certain poster (you in case you were wondering) is obviously trolling, and then supports those efforts with blatant lies, we'll ill call that poster out for lying.

    And about me being the one who derailed this thread, that is kind of funny. One poster predicted the Colts would lose -456 to 62. Who do you think that was in response to? Lol
    I really don't care..... You derailed this thread by stalking me from thread to thread and bringing up topic that should not even have been in this thread. That is derailing a thread. I didn't do that, you did. You keep calling names and making accusations. I keep posting proof and material that shows that I was telling the truth but you will keep calling me a liar. I picked the fins to win. The national spread predicts that they will win too everywhere from 1 point to 2.5 points..... So, it isn't me who is out of line here, it is a bunch of fanatics that can't see past Andrew Luck's behind..... I just posted an article that claimed that Tannehill is better than RGIII or Luck...... It is said every day because there are more fanatics outside of Indiana than there is within Indiana.... You can go back under your rock now.....

  21. #93
    Member spazzxb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    fort wayne In
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,828

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pace Maker View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    In OlBlu's defense, every time he posts anything nowadays people go berserk on him. One guy was actually criticizing him because he made a typo...He's not entirely responsible for derailing threads.
    He is responsible for devaluing the colts board. You don 't get a fresh start for each thread. People have had enough and ignoring doesn't work so now he is getting backlash. He is indefensible. He is the sole reason the luck v griffin thread will never die. He dominates the luck so far thread and turns all other threads into stupid arguments. Not only is he responsible he enjoys and takes pride in it.

    Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

  22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to spazzxb For This Useful Post:


  23. #94
    Play McRoberts and Price! BRushWithDeath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Johnson's Bay, Lake Wawasee
    Age
    28
    Posts
    5,356

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Dolphins-Colts thread

    Quote Originally Posted by OlBlu View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Here is one site (not the one I use). Note that the spread here is 2.5 in the Miami-Colts game while Las Vegas has it at 1. If you can read, and that isn't clear to me, you will see that you can also place bets on winning with no spread at all but with odds..... Now, I know this or nothing else I could show you would change your becasuse you just want to call me names but at least admit you are wrong and apologize.....

    You don't have idea what form of bet I made or where and when
    I made it.....


    http://www.sportsbettinglines.com/
    That does not answer my question in any way, shape, or form.

    But also, bravo for making something else up. Vegas has the Colts +2.5 or +2. Not a single casino has them +1.

    http://www.vegasinsider.com/nfl/odds/las-vegas/

    You openly stated that you were up 5-2 by betting against the Jaguars. Lines can fluctuate from sportsbook to sportsbook. But not enough to make your claim even remotely plausible. Of course, you won't offer any sort of explanation about how you can continue to make such a claim other than to play the victim and change the subject.

    But that is some high quality trolling on your part.
    "I had to take her down like Chris Brown."

    -Lance Stephenson

  24. #95
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Everywhere. I live in a big motorhome and I travel the entire country
    Age
    67
    Posts
    3,288
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Dolphins-Colts thread

    Quote Originally Posted by BRushWithDeath View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    That does not answer my question in any way, shape, or form.

    But also, bravo for making something else up. Vegas has the Colts +2.5 or +2. Not a single casino has them +1.

    http://www.vegasinsider.com/nfl/odds/las-vegas/

    You openly stated that you were up 5-2 by betting against the Jaguars. Lines can fluctuate from sportsbook to sportsbook. But not enough to make your claim even remotely plausible. Of course, you won't offer any sort of explanation about how you can continue to make such a claim other than to play the victim and change the subject.

    But that is some high quality trolling on your part.
    USA Today reports the spread is at 1 and that is what I placed my bet on early in the week.... No trolling. How about that part about just betting win or lose?? Oh, I see, you don't want to tal about that.... YOU may not like it but I told you the truth and exactly what happened..... I haven't changed the subject. I have shown you that there is a big difference in spreads and that you can bet just to win or lose..... Once again, you can lead a Colt to the truth but you can't make him think or read.....

  25. #96
    THE WITCH IS DEAD!!! Coopdog23's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Da Bank
    Posts
    3,163

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Dolphins-Colts thread

    Quote Originally Posted by OlBlu View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    USA Today reports the spread is at 1 and that is what I placed my bet on early in the week.... No trolling. How about that part about just betting win or lose?? Oh, I see, you don't want to tal about that.... YOU may not like it but I told you the truth and exactly what happened..... I haven't changed the subject. I have shown you that there is a big difference in spreads and that you can bet just to win or lose..... Once again, you can lead a Colt to the truth but you can't make him think or read.....
    Colts are going to win and get into the playoffs, end of story
    Smothered Chicken!

  26. #97
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Everywhere. I live in a big motorhome and I travel the entire country
    Age
    67
    Posts
    3,288
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Dolphins-Colts thread

    I have made no bones about how I feel about Irsay. This article is just more proof to me that the team is owner is completely incompetent..... Mods, I tried to get the link and I could not....


    Colts' hiring practices may discriminate against Atheists


    06:42 AM ET 11.02 | Faith plays a large role in human life. From not knowing where we came from to not knowing exactly what happens after we die, people rely on religion and faith to help guide them through life. But not all of us believe in an afterlife or a higher being. Some of us believe this is it, the life you get is the only one you have and what happens when you die is both irrelevant and not a big deal. Being an American means being able to believe whatever you want to believe ??? or not believe. However if you're trying to get a job with the Indianapolis Colts, you might want to leave your lack of faith off your resume, as it could be the difference between you getting a job and not getting one.

    Fansided.com

    http://fansided.com/2012/11/02/colts...ing-practices/

  27. #98

    Default Re: Dolphins-Colts thread

    http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/85...ns-attend-game

    Chuck is supposed to be at the game. How awesome is that.
    Don't ask Marvin Harrison what he did during the bye week. "Batman never told where the Bat Cave is," he explained.

  28. The Following User Says Thank You to Suaveness For This Useful Post:


  29. #99

    Default Re: Dolphins-Colts thread

    Luck 8/11 with 108 yards and a TD in the first quarter. Colts lead 7-3. Good start.

  30. #100

    Default Re: Dolphins-Colts thread

    TD Reggie Wayne!

Similar Threads

  1. Dolphins win!
    By tdubb03 in forum Indianapolis Colts
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-18-2007, 02:11 AM
  2. heywoode's Colts cheerleader photo thread Colts-Chiefs 11/18/07
    By heywoode in forum Market Square (General Non-Sports Discussion)
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-19-2007, 08:42 PM
  3. Dolphins-Colts game moved back
    By Frank Slade in forum Indianapolis Colts
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-26-2006, 01:32 PM
  4. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 09-12-2006, 04:13 PM
  5. Dolphins actually stupid?
    By btowncolt in forum Market Square (General Non-Sports Discussion)
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-17-2006, 04:43 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •