Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 223

Thread: Dolphins-Colts thread

  1. #51
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Everywhere. I live in a big motorhome and I travel the entire country
    Age
    67
    Posts
    3,288
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Dolphins-Colts thread

    Quote Originally Posted by bunt View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Lol. Olblu caught in ANOTHER lie. This is like the hundreds of articles of writers predicting multiple MVPs and Super Bowls for RG3: you tell us it's out there somewhere, you're not sure where but you don't have time to look either. But you want us to do our own looking? Your trolling and lies are getting easier and easier to pick apart.
    I posted some and referenced others. It wouldn't matter what I showed you. You can lead a horse (or Colt) to water but you can't make him think......

  2. #52
    Play McRoberts and Price! BRushWithDeath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Johnson's Bay, Lake Wawasee
    Age
    28
    Posts
    5,357

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Dolphins-Colts thread

    Quote Originally Posted by OlBlu View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Search any of the off shore sports betting computer sites. The line on the Miami-Colts game today is Miami the favorite with the spread at 2.5. I already have that game with a 1 point spread.... Just call names and make up anything you want.....
    You're seriously going to try to keep this charade up? It is an absolute impossibility that you are 5-2 by betting against the Jaguars.

    This isn't debatable. The only game that a player friendly line could have altered the outcome was in week 1. Even if you have found the worst sportsbook in the world through Google searching as you foolishly suggest we do.

    If I'm wrong, just post a receipt. If you were right, you could prove it so quickly and easily.

    You get so up in arms about me calling you a dumbass for an easily disproved lie, yet you make zero effort to show that my assessment of you was incorrect. Bravo. Keep on keeping on big fella.
    "I had to take her down like Chris Brown."

    -Lance Stephenson

  3. #53

    Default Re: Dolphins-Colts thread

    Quote Originally Posted by OlBlu View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I posted some and referenced others. It wouldn't matter what I showed you. You can lead a horse (or Colt) to water but you can't make him think......
    You've posted zero and referenced zero articles, aside from Peter King, that are predicting multiple MVPs and Super Bowls. You said there were hundreds, I've only asked for 2 more. All you posted and referenced to either said RG3 is playing at an MVP level RIGHT NOW, or were from anonymous bloggers saying what most everyone here agrees with, that RG3 is playing very well. But of course, you've said other things that you still can't back up.

  4. #54
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Everywhere. I live in a big motorhome and I travel the entire country
    Age
    67
    Posts
    3,288
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Dolphins-Colts thread

    Quote Originally Posted by bunt View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You've posted zero and referenced zero articles, aside from Peter King, that are predicting multiple MVPs and Super Bowls. You said there were hundreds, I've only asked for 2 more. All you posted and referenced to either said RG3 is playing at an MVP level RIGHT NOW, or were from anonymous bloggers saying what most everyone here agrees with, that RG3 is playing very well. But of course, you've said other things that you still can't back up.
    Wilbon said it too and says it over and over on PTI. I didn't use the Washington Post because there were predictions of that and winning the Super Bowl this year!!! That won't happen either.... I'm going to post every article I see from now on that says, RGIII is better than Luck, RGIII is going to win the MVP award and RGIII will win several MVPs and Super Bowls... You will be begging me not to post any more.... Have a drink....

  5. #55
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Everywhere. I live in a big motorhome and I travel the entire country
    Age
    67
    Posts
    3,288
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Dolphins-Colts thread

    Quote Originally Posted by BRushWithDeath View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You're seriously going to try to keep this charade up? It is an absolute impossibility that you are 5-2 by betting against the Jaguars.

    This isn't debatable. The only game that a player friendly line could have altered the outcome was in week 1. Even if you have found the worst sportsbook in the world through Google searching as you foolishly suggest we do.

    If I'm wrong, just post a receipt. If you were right, you could prove it so quickly and easily.

    You get so up in arms about me calling you a dumbass for an easily disproved lie, yet you make zero effort to show that my assessment of you was incorrect. Bravo. Keep on keeping on big fella.
    You just keep calling names and not paying any attention. I would not post anything with my name on this site.... There are a real bunch of crazies here. I was called a liar because of the TV Show I produce. I offered to take one poster, Trader Joe, and show him an example and give him the number of my company so he could call and verify what I do. I guess he wasn't interested.... I don't lie here and I am get tired of being called that all of the time. Have I made mistakes? Sure, but they were honest ones, I wasn't lying.... So, the mods won't allow me to call you the appropriate name back but I hope they have a long talk with you about calling someone a liar and a dumbass......

  6. #56

    Default Re: Dolphins-Colts thread

    Quote Originally Posted by OlBlu View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You just keep calling names and not paying any attention. I would not post anything with my name on this site.... There are a real bunch of crazies here. I was called a liar because of the TV Show I produce. I offered to take one poster, Trader Joe, and show him an example and give him the number of my company so he could call and verify what I do. I guess he wasn't interested.... I don't lie here and I am get tired of being called that all of the time. Have I made mistakes? Sure, but they were honest ones, I wasn't lying.... So, the mods won't allow me to call you the appropriate name back but I hope they have a long talk with you about calling someone a liar and a dumbass......

    But you have been lying to us repeatedly. We're just calling it as it is, just like you're supposedly doing with RG3. We don't need to see a copy of a receipt with your name on it, just give us the website that has all these surefire bets on it. You're telling us hundreds of articles are predicting certain things, but you can't show us any. You're making up quotes from an "assistant coach" on a make believe radio show. It's kind of funny when you lie about things that are so easily disproved.

  7. #57
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Everywhere. I live in a big motorhome and I travel the entire country
    Age
    67
    Posts
    3,288
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Dolphins-Colts thread

    Quote Originally Posted by bunt View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    But you have been lying to us repeatedly. We're just calling it as it is, just like you're supposedly doing with RG3. We don't need to see a copy of a receipt with your name on it, just give us the website that has all these surefire bets on it. You're telling us hundreds of articles are predicting certain things, but you can't show us any. You're making up quotes from an "assistant coach" on a make believe radio show. It's kind of funny when you lie about things that are so easily disproved.
    You never disproved the coach on the radio show because that happened. I have not been able to find a transcript. I'm not going to show you a receipt or let you know where I place bets..... You can find lots of them. Do your own work.... I don't even know how legal all of this is so I am going to give you nothing but that doesn't make me a liar because I am telling you the truth... I have been called a liar for saying:

    I have an amputation of one of my fingers and nerve damage to both of my hands.
    Having a Great Dane and walking him around the Washington monuments.
    Living in a big motorhome and travelling the country.
    Being the Exectutive Producer of a televison program.
    Saying writers had said that RGIII would be a multiple time MVP and appear in multiple super bowls (King and Wilbon among others)
    Owned four Colts season tickets in the Manning years.
    Saying that I have no family (meaning parents or wife and children) and then noting that I have a brother who has three grown children.
    There are many others....

    I am tired of it. All of these things are absolute facts about me... All of you jokers only know how to call a person a liar or other vile names when you don't agree with me. I don't do that to you and I try to never call anyone names although I can think of some that would be appropriate. So, when RGIII show you all that he has that "it" that makes a super star and Luck doesn't have "it" do you I get to call all of you names then. I sure hope so.....

  8. #58

    Default Re: Dolphins-Colts thread

    Quote Originally Posted by bunt View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    But you have been lying to us repeatedly. We're just calling it as it is, just like you're supposedly doing with RG3. We don't need to see a copy of a receipt with your name on it, just give us the website that has all these surefire bets on it. You're telling us hundreds of articles are predicting certain things, but you can't show us any. You're making up quotes from an "assistant coach" on a make believe radio show. It's kind of funny when you lie about things that are so easily disproved.
    Let's not forget the posters behind the grassy knoll who don't post but send him PM's agreeing with his views.

  9. #59
    Member RWB's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    6,351

    Default Re: Dolphins-Colts thread

    Quote Originally Posted by OlBlu View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I am tired of it..
    Sounds pretty tiring. Maybe time to find a nice Redskins board where you'll have a happy home and better conversation.
    You know how hippos are made out to be sweet and silly, like big cows, but are actually extremely dangerous and can kill you with stunning brutality? The Pacers are the NBA's hippos....Matt Moore CBS Sports....

  10. #60
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Everywhere. I live in a big motorhome and I travel the entire country
    Age
    67
    Posts
    3,288
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Dolphins-Colts thread

    Quote Originally Posted by RWB View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Sounds pretty tiring. Maybe time to find a nice Redskins board where you'll have a happy home and better conversation.
    No, they would **** me off just as much as all of you do. Besides, I won't be run off of anywhere I really want to be....

  11. #61
    Play McRoberts and Price! BRushWithDeath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Johnson's Bay, Lake Wawasee
    Age
    28
    Posts
    5,357

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Dolphins-Colts thread

    Quote Originally Posted by OlBlu View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You never disproved the coach on the radio show because that happened. I have not been able to find a transcript. I'm not going to show you a receipt or let you know where I place bets..... You can find lots of them. Do your own work.... I don't even know how legal all of this is so I am going to give you nothing but that doesn't make me a liar because I am telling you the truth... I have been called a liar for saying:

    I have an amputation of one of my fingers and nerve damage to both of my hands.
    Having a Great Dane and walking him around the Washington monuments.
    Living in a big motorhome and travelling the country.
    Being the Exectutive Producer of a televison program.
    Saying writers had said that RGIII would be a multiple time MVP and appear in multiple super bowls (King and Wilbon among others)
    Owned four Colts season tickets in the Manning years.
    Saying that I have no family (meaning parents or wife and children) and then noting that I have a brother who has three grown children.
    There are many others....

    I am tired of it. All of these things are absolute facts about me... All of you jokers only know how to call a person a liar or other vile names when you don't agree with me. I don't do that to you and I try to never call anyone names although I can think of some that would be appropriate. So, when RGIII show you all that he has that "it" that makes a super star and Luck doesn't have "it" do you I get to call all of you names then. I sure hope so.....
    I don't give a **** about your personal life. Your description is both vivid and pathetic enough that there is no reason to for me to doubt what you say about it.

    But prove that you aren't lying about this brilliant betting scheme that has gotten you to 5-2 by picking against the Jaguars. It's simple. Just show us some place, any place, that has taken bets which would make this mathematically possible. Just one. It's easy. You're either lying or telling the truth. And this is the most easily backed up statement of any of the ridiculous crap you have posted since you fully claim to have placed these foolproof bets at this unnamed offshore gambling site. Just prove it.

    But it isn't mathematically possible by any means I've come up with. Therefore, you're both a liar and a dumbass for trying to keep this lie going.
    "I had to take her down like Chris Brown."

    -Lance Stephenson

  12. #62
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Everywhere. I live in a big motorhome and I travel the entire country
    Age
    67
    Posts
    3,288
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Dolphins-Colts thread

    Quote Originally Posted by BRushWithDeath View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I don't give a **** about your personal life. Your description is both vivid and pathetic enough that there is no reason to for me to doubt what you say about it.

    But prove that you aren't lying about this brilliant betting scheme that has gotten you to 5-2 by picking against the Jaguars. It's simple. Just show us some place, any place, that has taken bets which would make this mathematically possible. Just one. It's easy. You're either lying or telling the truth. And this is the most easily backed up statement of any of the ridiculous crap you have posted since you fully claim to have placed these foolproof bets at this unnamed offshore gambling site. Just prove it.

    But it isn't mathematically possible by any means I've come up with. Therefore, you're both a liar and a dumbass for trying to keep this lie going.
    I am not allowed to respond in kind so I will just report your post and your abuse to a mod....They will either do something or not....

  13. #63
    Play McRoberts and Price! BRushWithDeath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Johnson's Bay, Lake Wawasee
    Age
    28
    Posts
    5,357

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Dolphins-Colts thread

    Quote Originally Posted by OlBlu View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I am not allowed to respond in kind so I will just report your post and your abuse to a mod....They will either do something or not....
    That's fine. Just prove that I'm wrong. What site has taken bets which makes this claim of yours possible? It's simple as hell.
    "I had to take her down like Chris Brown."

    -Lance Stephenson

  14. #64
    Member RWB's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    6,351

    Default Re: Dolphins-Colts thread

    Quote Originally Posted by OlBlu View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No, they would **** me off just as much as all of you do. Besides, I won't be run off of anywhere I really want to be....
    Too bad, hoping to ease that stress going on in your life. I'm on high blood pressure medicine myself and I have to step away once in a while. Sometimes a vacation from these boards can do a lot of good.
    You know how hippos are made out to be sweet and silly, like big cows, but are actually extremely dangerous and can kill you with stunning brutality? The Pacers are the NBA's hippos....Matt Moore CBS Sports....

  15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RWB For This Useful Post:


  16. #65
    Member Sollozzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    17,746

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Dolphins-Colts thread

    Quote Originally Posted by OlBlu View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Wilbon said it too and says it over and over on PTI.
    Wilbon is a commentator, not an expert. He hasn't played the game, nor has he (to my knowledge) ever done any work for an NFL franchise. His opinion is no more valid than any random fan who watches as much football as him. What separates him from the average person is that he is better able to articulate his thoughts. Also, he writes for the Washington Post and does his work from Washington. He clearly has a bias.

    Don't get me wrong, I like Wilbon. I like his insight into things and he is a good reporter and commentator. But his opinions are no more relevant than anyone else's.

    Hopefully Wilbon doesn't whiff as badly on his RGIII prediction as he did his KG one:

    First of all, Kevin Garnett is not ready to play in the NBA. He just isn't close. We're going to assume his coach simply hasn't seen enough NBA games, live, up-close. The kid isn't physically ready to play under the basket in the Big Ten, much less against Hakeem Olajuwon and David Robinson. His skill level isn't high enough; he isn't savvy enough.

    http://articles.latimes.com/1995-05-..._kevin-garnett
    Last edited by Sollozzo; 11-01-2012 at 08:05 PM.

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to Sollozzo For This Useful Post:


  18. #66

    Default Re: Dolphins-Colts thread

    Citing PTI as a reputable source.....lmao

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to LuckSwagger For This Useful Post:


  20. #67

    Default Re: Dolphins-Colts thread

    Quote Originally Posted by OlBlu View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I am not allowed to respond in kind so I will just report your post and your abuse to a mod....They will either do something or not....
    OMGZZ!!! LMAO ROFL HAHAHA POOPY
    Don't ask Marvin Harrison what he did during the bye week. "Batman never told where the Bat Cave is," he explained.

  21. #68

    Default Re: Dolphins-Colts thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Sollozzo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Wilbon is a commentator, not an expert. He hasn't played the game, nor has he (to my knowledge) ever done any work for an NFL franchise. His opinion is no more valid than any random fan who watches as much football as him. What separates him from the average person is that he better able to articulate his thoughts. Also, he writes for the Washington Post and does his work from Washington. He clearly has a bias.

    Don't get me wrong, I like Wilbon. I like his insight into things and he is a good reporter and commentator. But his opinions are no more relevant than anyone else's.

    Hopefully Wilbon doesn't whiff as badly on his RGIII prediction as he did his KG one:

    First of all, Kevin Garnett is not ready to play in the NBA. He just isn't close. We're going to assume his coach simply hasn't seen enough NBA games, live, up-close. The kid isn't physically ready to play under the basket in the Big Ten, much less against Hakeem Olajuwon and David Robinson. His skill level isn't high enough; he isn't savvy enough.

    http://articles.latimes.com/1995-05-..._kevin-garnett
    Haha a few posts back I posted a link to a PTI clip where Wilbon said RG3 would be out of the league in 2 years. Now obviously that's ridiculous but this is OlBlu's leading backer of RG3. He's having quite a bit of trouble keeping all his lies straight.

  22. #69

    Default Re: Dolphins-Colts thread

    Quote Originally Posted by bunt View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Haha a few posts back I posted a link to a PTI clip where Wilbon said RG3 would be out of the league in 2 years. Now obviously that's ridiculous but this is OlBlu's leading backer of RG3. He's having quite a bit of trouble keeping all his lies straight.
    Quote Originally Posted by OlBlu View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You never disproved the coach on the radio show because that happened. I have not been able to find a transcript. I'm not going to show you a receipt or let you know where I place bets..... You can find lots of them. Do your own work.... I don't even know how legal all of this is so I am going to give you nothing but that doesn't make me a liar because I am telling you the truth... I have been called a liar for saying:

    I have an amputation of one of my fingers and nerve damage to both of my hands.
    Having a Great Dane and walking him around the Washington monuments.
    Living in a big motorhome and travelling the country.
    Being the Exectutive Producer of a televison program.
    Saying writers had said that RGIII would be a multiple time MVP and appear in multiple super bowls (King and Wilbon among others)
    Owned four Colts season tickets in the Manning years.
    Saying that I have no family (meaning parents or wife and children) and then noting that I have a brother who has three grown children.
    There are many others....

    I am tired of it. All of these things are absolute facts about me... All of you jokers only know how to call a person a liar or other vile names when you don't agree with me. I don't do that to you and I try to never call anyone names although I can think of some that would be appropriate. So, when RGIII show you all that he has that "it" that makes a super star and Luck doesn't have "it" do you I get to call all of you names then. I sure hope so.....
    Nobody cares if you're lying about a friggin RV or walking a dog. It's your lies about the hundreds of articles, the made up radio show, the hocus pocus gambling site, your claims that EVERYBODY but this board thinks RG3 is better, when people have provided more articles favoring Luck.

  23. #70
    I have a Member xBulletproof's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    4,671

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Dolphins-Colts thread

    It's pretty sad when you have someone on ignore and you can still tell how full of it they are through quotes.

  24. #71

    Default Re: Dolphins-Colts thread

    The mods should end this because Ol Blu doesn't deserve to be **** on even though he provokes these reactions. i wonder why these mods just sit back and let this happen. They say they are monitoring the situation but it's already way out of hand. People have left and it's just a pissing contest here.

    Where is Hicks when you need him?

  25. The Following User Says Thank You to speakout4 For This Useful Post:


  26. #72

    Default Re: Dolphins-Colts thread

    Quote Originally Posted by speakout4 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The mods should end this because Ol Blu doesn't deserve to be **** on even though he provokes these reactions. i wonder why these mods just sit back and let this happen. They say they are monitoring the situation but it's already way out of hand. People have left and it's just a pissing contest here.

    Where is Hicks when you need him?
    It's one thing to be rah rah-ing RG3 and poo poo-ing Luck. It's a whole other thing to be making stuff up and lying about it in the process. He's made several statements that, if true, could easily be backed up. He either can't because its lies, or he won't. So I think OlBlu deserves the **** being thrown his way for calling out his lies.

  27. #73
    Fat, Drunk and Stupid Lord Helmet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Richmond, IN
    Age
    24
    Posts
    15,663

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Dolphins-Colts thread

    Oh look another thread that has been hijacked into an RGIII being better than Luck thread.

    Shouldn't this thread be talking about the Dolphins - Colts match up?
    Super Bowl XLI Champions
    2000 Eastern Conference Champions





  28. #74
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Everywhere. I live in a big motorhome and I travel the entire country
    Age
    67
    Posts
    3,288
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Dolphins-Colts thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Helmet View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Oh look another thread that has been hijacked into an RGIII being better than Luck thread.

    Shouldn't this thread be talking about the Dolphins - Colts match up?
    It wasn't done by me..... I only responded to attacks...... Talk to "bunt" about it....

  29. #75
    Play McRoberts and Price! BRushWithDeath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Johnson's Bay, Lake Wawasee
    Age
    28
    Posts
    5,357

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Dolphins-Colts thread

    Quote Originally Posted by OlBlu View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It wasn't done by me..... I only responded to attacks...... Talk to "bunt" about it....
    Quit playing the false victim and prove one of these "attacks" incorrect. Let's see one single betting location that has allowed you to be up 5-2 by betting against the Jags. Just one.
    "I had to take her down like Chris Brown."

    -Lance Stephenson

Similar Threads

  1. Dolphins win!
    By tdubb03 in forum Indianapolis Colts
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-18-2007, 02:11 AM
  2. heywoode's Colts cheerleader photo thread Colts-Chiefs 11/18/07
    By heywoode in forum Market Square (General Non-Sports Discussion)
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-19-2007, 08:42 PM
  3. Dolphins-Colts game moved back
    By Frank Slade in forum Indianapolis Colts
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-26-2006, 01:32 PM
  4. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 09-12-2006, 04:13 PM
  5. Dolphins actually stupid?
    By btowncolt in forum Market Square (General Non-Sports Discussion)
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-17-2006, 04:43 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •