Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 53

Thread: Paul George had his rims stolen

  1. #1
    Member pacerjones20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Richmond indiana
    Posts
    37

    Default Paul George had his rims stolen

    Did anyone see the pic and tweet he posted. Someone jacked his rims and tires while he was in South Bend. No wonder no one wants to play here lol. On a serious note I really hope this doesn't kill his desire to stay here when he becomes a free agent.
    Long time lurker. Fan since 98. Don't Trade Danny

  2. #2
    Go Colts! Shade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    36
    Posts
    44,932

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Paul George had his rims stolen

    **** like that happens everywhere. There are much worse places than Indy where crime is concerned.

  3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Shade For This Useful Post:


  4. #3
    Next stop June 2015
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Posts
    16,092

    Default Re: Paul George had his rims stolen

    He can't seem to find any of his rims.

  5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BlueNGold For This Useful Post:


  6. #4
    @jwy49 Steagles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    The 502 and 317
    Age
    18
    Posts
    3,286
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Paul George had his rims stolen

    Uh oh. Los Angeles has a lower crime rate than Indianapolis. We might as well plan on seeing him dart for LA.
    "What you do is so loud, I can't hear what you say" -Andrew Luck
    "If you turn the other cheek, I'm gonna hit you in the other cheek, too" -Charles Barkley
    "Ego is edging greatness out" -Rick Pitino
    Freshman at the University of Louisville
    Greenfield-Central High School Alum '14
    Follow me on Twitter @jwy49
    1000th post - 4/16/12 2000th post - 6/24/12 3000th post - 3/8/13

  7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Steagles For This Useful Post:


  8. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Naptown
    Posts
    139

    Default Re: Paul George had his rims stolen

    #RichPeopleProblems

    def sucks to come home to see that im sure but his insurance will take care of it or he can use some of his millions to buy new ones big deal

    how about dont park a car like that in a public garage, seems to make more sense to me...

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to ReggiesUncle For This Useful Post:


  10. #6
    Member Eleazar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Indy
    Posts
    8,592

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Paul George had his rims stolen

    Quote Originally Posted by pacerjones20 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    On a serious note I really hope this doesn't kill his desire to stay here when he becomes a free agent.
    Fans, worry about the darnedest things.

  11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Eleazar For This Useful Post:


  12. #7
    Grow some nuts Heisenberg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    13,682

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: Paul George had his rims stolen

    Quote Originally Posted by ReggiesUncle View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    #RichPeopleProblems

    def sucks to come home to see that im sure but his insurance will take care of it or he can use some of his millions to buy new ones big deal

    how about dont park a car like that in a public garage, seems to make more sense to me...
    Being stolen from isn't a "rich person problem"...

  13. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Heisenberg For This Useful Post:


  14. #8
    Member pacerjones20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Richmond indiana
    Posts
    37

    Default Re: Paul George had his rims stolen

    So what I take from the reactions it's ok because he is rich? You guys are something else.
    Long time lurker. Fan since 98. Don't Trade Danny

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to pacerjones20 For This Useful Post:


  16. #9
    RING THE BELL! Sandman21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Area55
    Posts
    6,554

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Paul George had his rims stolen

    Quote Originally Posted by ReggiesUncle View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    #RichPeopleProblems
    how about dont park a car like that in a public garage, seems to make more sense to me...
    I believe that garage is supposed to be secured, its part of his apartment complex...
    "Nobody wants to play against Tyler Hansbrough NO BODY!" ~ Frank Vogel

    "And David put his hand in the bag and took out a stone and slung it. And it struck the Philistine on the head and he fell to the ground. Amen. "
    Want your own "Just Say No to Kamen" from @mkroeger pic? http://twitpic.com/a3hmca

  17. #10
    Star Platinum Hypnotiq's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    1,979

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Paul George had his rims stolen

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueNGold View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    He can't seem to find any of his rims.
    underrated post.
    Counting down the days untill DJ Augustin's contract expires.

  18. #11
    Member Trophy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Raleigh, NC
    Posts
    8,556

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Paul George had his rims stolen

    Quote Originally Posted by pacerjones20 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Did anyone see the pic and tweet he posted. Someone jacked his rims and tires while he was in South Bend. No wonder no one wants to play here lol. On a serious note I really hope this doesn't kill his desire to stay here when he becomes a free agent.
    On a serious note? Seriously?

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to Trophy For This Useful Post:


  20. #12
    Member Eleazar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Indy
    Posts
    8,592

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Paul George had his rims stolen

    Quote Originally Posted by pacerjones20 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    So what I take from the reactions it's ok because he is rich? You guys are something else.
    No, the reaction is that it sucks, but it could happen to anyone. Lucky for him he is rich and con afford new tires. This isn't arson, it is a petty crime and the criminals probably didn't know whose car it was.

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to Eleazar For This Useful Post:


  22. #13
    Member pacerjones20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Richmond indiana
    Posts
    37

    Default Re: Paul George had his rims stolen

    ***** Christ now I know why I don't post here very often. No wonder hicks left, this board has went to ****.
    Long time lurker. Fan since 98. Don't Trade Danny

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to pacerjones20 For This Useful Post:


  24. #14
    Next stop June 2015
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Posts
    16,092

    Default Re: Paul George had his rims stolen

    Quote Originally Posted by pacerjones20 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    ***** Christ now I know why I don't post here very often. No wonder hicks left, this board has went to ****.
    Nice post...

  25. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to BlueNGold For This Useful Post:


  26. #15
    I'm on a MAC! graphic-er's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    7,524

    Default Re: Paul George had his rims stolen

    Usually not sure how much those cost, but i'm guessing 3-4 grand. Generally if you got rims like that you need wheel locks, though anymore thats just a mere hassle for guys who really know what they're doing. I'm wondering why PG didn't have an alarm with an accelerometer for that car?

    But most likely this is was an inside job, security let somebody in. you dont' just walk into a parking garage in the type of apartments he lives in. Probably had to be 4 guys to do this quickly. Surely there is some security tape on this.
    Last edited by graphic-er; 10-27-2012 at 09:24 PM.
    You can't get champagne from a garden hose.

  27. The Following User Says Thank You to graphic-er For This Useful Post:


  28. #16
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Age
    33
    Posts
    28,142

    Default Re: Paul George had his rims stolen

    Quote Originally Posted by pacerjones20 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    ***** Christ now I know why I don't post here very often. No wonder hicks left, this board has went to ****.
    Overreacting much? ......

  29. #17
    Parachromis HC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Hartford City
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,806
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Paul George had his rims stolen

    "No one else can see the preservation of the martyr in me" -- Corey Taylor

  30. #18

    Default Re: Paul George had his rims stolen

    Quote Originally Posted by HC View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    rofl

  31. #19
    Member BornReady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    MD
    Posts
    2,767

    Default Re: Paul George had his rims stolen

    Quote Originally Posted by pacerjones20 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    ***** Christ now I know why I don't post here very often. No wonder hicks left, this board has went to ****.
    easy there cowboy - i still love this forum

  32. #20

    Default Re: Paul George had his rims stolen

    That stinks! Hope they catch the thief.

    Though I'll admit my first mental image was that someone stole the rims off his basketball court and wondered if he was being pursued by some obsessed sports collector.

  33. The Following User Says Thank You to Ransom For This Useful Post:


  34. #21

    Default Re: Paul George had his rims stolen

    Crime happens everywhere though I really doubt that would drive him from Indianapolis.

    It all comes down to $$$ at the end for most athletes.

  35. #22
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Age
    33
    Posts
    28,142

    Default Re: Paul George had his rims stolen

    By the way I'm pretty sure those wheels are covered by his insurance so is not a big deal if you ask me.

  36. #23
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Naptown
    Posts
    139

    Default Re: Paul George had his rims stolen

    Quote Originally Posted by Eleazar View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No, the reaction is that it sucks, but it could happen to anyone. Lucky for him he is rich and con afford new tires. This isn't arson, it is a petty crime and the criminals probably didn't know whose car it was.
    thank you, this is all I meant. of course it sucks I even said that..but reality is it's comparable to me losing 50 bucks or something w the millions he makes, its not all relative like you may think it is

    never said it was ok at all... calm down bro



    Check your political opinions at the door please... They're not wanted here!

    Last edited by Roaming Gnome; 10-28-2012 at 07:57 PM.

  37. #24
    DIET COKE! Trader Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Troll Hunting
    Age
    26
    Posts
    32,501

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Paul George had his rims stolen

    Definitely sucks, but it could happen to anyone. I take bigger issue with the car he chooses to drive. Better taste PG!

    “WE NEVER SURRENDER, WE NEVER GIVE UP, WE KEEP ATTACKING”- Frank Vogel
    momentarygodsblog.com https://twitter.com/momentarygods

  38. #25
    I have a Member xBulletproof's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    4,671

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Paul George had his rims stolen

    Quote Originally Posted by vnzla81 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    By the way I'm pretty sure those wheels are covered by his insurance so is not a big deal if you ask me.
    Those rims aren't covered unless he asked them to be covered, and paid more on his insurance for it.

    Also, yes it's a big deal still. This is a silly concept. So if someone breaks into your house and steals a bunch of ****, it's okay because you'll get reimbursed? Of course it's not.

  39. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xBulletproof For This Useful Post:


Similar Threads

  1. PAUL GEORGE???
    By Jayday00 in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 114
    Last Post: 09-03-2012, 07:25 PM
  2. Roy Hibbert vs Paul George vs George Hill
    By AugustinGrangerHill in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 07-18-2012, 09:45 PM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-17-2012, 05:26 PM
  4. Where was paul george
    By IUfan4life in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 04-24-2011, 04:32 AM
  5. why take out paul george?
    By WhatCouldHaveBeen in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 04-22-2011, 11:05 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •