Page 164 of 178 FirstFirst ... 64114154160161162163164165166167168174 ... LastLast
Results 4,076 to 4,100 of 4441

Thread: 2012-13 NBA Random Thoughts Thread IX: Ode to Joy

  1. #4076

    Default Re: 2012-13 NBA Random Thoughts Thread IX: Ode to Joy

    actually i want Novak to keep talking, he's very good at it. Nate Robinson - Steve Novak rivalry, who would've thought!

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to hackashaq For This Useful Post:


  3. #4077
    RING THE BELL! Sandman21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Area55
    Posts
    6,283

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 2012-13 NBA Random Thoughts Thread IX: Ode to Joy

    Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA 4m

    The New York Knicks will sign center Solomon Jones for the rest of the season, league sources tell Y! Sports.
    Expand

    LOL!
    "Nobody wants to play against Tyler Hansbrough NO BODY!" ~ Frank Vogel

    "And David put his hand in the bag and took out a stone and slung it. And it struck the Philistine on the head and he fell to the ground. Amen. "
    Want your own "Just Say No to Kamen" from @mkroeger pic? http://twitpic.com/a3hmca

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Sandman21 For This Useful Post:


  5. #4078
    Member Sollozzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    16,583

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 2012-13 NBA Random Thoughts Thread IX: Ode to Joy

    Quote Originally Posted by Sandman21 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA 4m

    The New York Knicks will sign center Solomon Jones for the rest of the season, league sources tell Y! Sports.
    Expand

    LOL!
    I guess they felt they needed a big man besides Chandler who isn't carrying an AARP card.

  6. #4079
    All Hail CJ Watson! Nuntius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Somewhere in Southern Europe
    Posts
    18,937

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: 2012-13 NBA Random Thoughts Thread IX: Ode to Joy

    Quote Originally Posted by Justin Tyme View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Sure, but you have to use common sense too. Why take on Bynum's contract when he has documented health issues? You are playing Russian roulette. If you fail like Philly's FO did, it wasn't a prudent decision. It's like giving Foster a 12.6 mil contract when knowing FULL WELL his health history. Poor FO decision and a waste of ownership's money by Philly FO and Bird.

    Granger's health is going to make it hard to trade him unless you find another Philly FO. After teams seeing Philly get "burned", who wants to put their job on the line trading for Granger? Sure, if he comes back and plays well, the FO that traded for Granger looks great, but if he doesn't the FO has egg all over their face looking like idiots. Collins isn't my type of coach but he's going to be the scapegoat for Philly's FO blunder. Not only taking on Bynum's contract, but trading away Vucevic who is having a great season with a very promising future ahead of him. Then on top of that trading away Iguodala who is the reason Denver is having the season they are having. Anyone notice the stats Iggy is putting up lately? They aren't missing a beat with Gally out with Wilson Chandler stepping in. Nor with Lawson injury. Great FO decisions. They were pro-active and smart making good decisions. They even got rid of Nene after overpaying him. Who would have thunk that!?!? Love watching their team play BB.

    Denver's FO traded Melo and had the ability to reload to be where they are now. Then you have the Philly FO who wants no part of the responsibility of the 76ers problems, so they throw Collins under the bus. Sorry, Collins didn't make the trades, but he had to coach what Philly's FO gave him.

    The Orlando GM has made some trades and has the Magic going in the right direction. To me they look like a good young up n coming team with a top 5 pick in this lottery to add to the team. He got pro-active and made some smart trades.
    I completely agree that the Denver FO has been great with the moves they have made. I'm not surprised that they were the ones that picked Faried and Fournier either. They also provided a good home to Koufos who is now proving that he has the talent to play in this league (a player that Utah mishandled similar to Fesenko and now Kanter).

    I also agree that the Sixers FO screwed up with the trade. That was my line of thinking since day 1 of the trade. You don't trade half your starters for a chance at a star.

    And yes the Magic have a great future. I love their young guys. They are very promising. We're in agreement at this.

    Quote Originally Posted by Justin Tyme View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The Pacers FO looked to strengthen the bench as they should have, but unfortunately they didn't do the job that was needed. Am I upset with them for taking a chance on Augustin... NO. Am I upset that they took a chance on Green and Mahinmi... NO. What I am upset about is not being prudent with the contracts they gave both... fully guaranteed contracts with no Team Option years. The FO made a terrible blunder doing this. Lets see a raise of hands who would be really happy if Green had a TO for next year. Mahinmi a Team Option the 3rd and 4th years. I can hear a bursting out of Oh Happy Days being sung by the fans.

    I spent part of Monday afternoon researching the other 29 teams for who will be FA next season. I never considered players like Josh Smith, Dwight Howard, CP3, etc players but other players. I had a list of 70 plus players. Interesting things when looking at other teams players! Such as Robin Lopez, who was a RFA that I and others wanted, signed a 3 year contract with Phoenix with only the 1st year guaranteed. Now, why was it again that Green and Mahinmi had to have fully guaranteed contracts again?

    Another observation that a few teams like Brooklyn filled out their rosters with cheap contracts. Could you imagine Reggie Evans on the Pacers playing for less than 2 mil. Blatche got $854,000 from Brooklyn. Houston gave Delfino 2 year contract at 3 mil with 2 nd year unguaranteed. Those type contracts were out there yet the Pacers FO went their way.

    This off season there will be plenty of players to fill out rosters cheaply w/o having to sit on the bench waiting to mature into their game in years to come. I'm not really a Nate Robinson fan, but he's playing heavy minutes and contributing for the Bulls at $854,000. He's better than Augustin at 4 times the money. The Knicks got Kenyon Martin for $170,000. Quit grinding your teeth vnzla81! The Cavs got Shaun Livingston for $774,000. He'd be an improvement at b/u PG as well.

    The point I'm making is other teams found these and other players, and didn't rush into making mistakes. These players and many more will be FA this off season. Maybe just maybe Walsh and Pritchard can get a player or 2 to strengthen the bench for next year this off season and cheap. All I can do is hope so!!
    Ok, I get your issue with the off-season now. I can see your point, Justin.

    My guess is that they gave those 2 players guaranteed contracts because they felt the need to lock them up for the long term. They probably felt that if they got enough PT their value would rise league-wide and they wouldn't be easy to re-sign. To me it looks like they were int their long term plans and that's why they handed them guaranteed contracts. DJ, on the other hand, is a fill-in.

    The players that you mentioned were mostly fill-ins as well. Delfino is not a part of the Rockets' long term plans. He is a fill-in. His job is to replace Martin's 3 point shooting. Nate Robinson is a fill-in as well. His job is to bring in a scoring punch off the bench and provide depth at PG until Rose comes back. Reggie Evans was insurance in case Humphries didn't pan out. Evans has a nice contract for his production (although Nets fans absolutely hate the fact that he is a starter) but Humphries' contract seems awful so far. Blatche was a big risk after one of the worst teams in the league amnestied him.

    Shaun Livingston is a journeyman. I'd like to have him on the Pacers and he would indeed be an upgrade but he just doesn't seem to be able to catch on a team. I'd like him, though, as I said.

    Every team has hits and misses. If our misses are the length of the contract of some bench players then so be it. I can live with that.

    That said, I do wish that we will be able to pick up some vets on the cheap to strengthen our bench, though
    Tonight, all flags must burn, in place of steeples.
    Autonomy must return into the hands of the people.

    Panopticon

    -------------

    CJ Watson - 20 points on 6/10 shooting!

    13/4/2014

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Nuntius For This Useful Post:


  8. #4080
    RING THE BELL! Sandman21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Area55
    Posts
    6,283

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 2012-13 NBA Random Thoughts Thread IX: Ode to Joy

    Quote Originally Posted by hackashaq View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I wonder when we'll get "The Unjustified Actions of Nate Robinson" article from a crying Favale because Nate "disrespected" Novak....
    "Nobody wants to play against Tyler Hansbrough NO BODY!" ~ Frank Vogel

    "And David put his hand in the bag and took out a stone and slung it. And it struck the Philistine on the head and he fell to the ground. Amen. "
    Want your own "Just Say No to Kamen" from @mkroeger pic? http://twitpic.com/a3hmca

  9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sandman21 For This Useful Post:


  10. #4081
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Age
    33
    Posts
    28,142

    Default Re: 2012-13 NBA Random Thoughts Thread IX: Ode to Joy

    Quote Originally Posted by Sandman21 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA 4m

    The New York Knicks will sign center Solomon Jones for the rest of the season, league sources tell Y! Sports.
    Expand

    LOL!
    Not a bad idea, I hope the Pacers are thinking the same thing and get Tmac or somebody like that.

  11. #4082
    can't wait to see this v Heisenberg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    12,326

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: 2012-13 NBA Random Thoughts Thread IX: Ode to Joy




    what's up with that?

  12. #4083
    Member CableKC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    San Jose, CA ( 1123, 6536, 5321 )
    Age
    41
    Posts
    24,526

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: 2012-13 NBA Random Thoughts Thread IX: Ode to Joy

    Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote



    what's up with that?
    he was an expiring contract. maybe clear roster spot for a player of need?
    Ash from Army of Darkness: Good...Bad...I'm the guy with the gun.

    This is David West, he is the Honey Badger, West just doesn't give a *****....he's pretty bad *ss cuz he has no regard for any other Player or Team whatsoever.

  13. #4084
    Member PR07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    4,957

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 2012-13 NBA Random Thoughts Thread IX: Ode to Joy

    Quote Originally Posted by CableKC View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    he was an expiring contract. maybe clear roster spot for a player of need?
    You never know with Jackson. He could've been hollering about lack of PT or something of that nature or San Antonio simply wanted to go younger on the wings. We'll have to see who they pick up.

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to PR07 For This Useful Post:


  15. #4085
    can't wait to see this v Heisenberg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    12,326

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: 2012-13 NBA Random Thoughts Thread IX: Ode to Joy

    as for the McGrady hubbub



  16. #4086
    Member SycamoreKen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Houston, Texas
    Age
    44
    Posts
    10,461

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 2012-13 NBA Random Thoughts Thread IX: Ode to Joy

    According to the local sports radio stations, Jackson and Pop have been at odds over playing time and such most of the season. He must have really been a pain in the butt.

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to SycamoreKen For This Useful Post:


  18. #4087
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    In a Gym
    Age
    21
    Posts
    16,847
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 2012-13 NBA Random Thoughts Thread IX: Ode to Joy

    Quote Originally Posted by vnzla81 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Not a bad idea, I hope the Pacers are thinking the same thing and get Tmac or somebody like that.
    why?? Any player that we sign can't play in the playoffs would make no sense. I still dont understand why we kept little Ben around dude isnt a NBA player. I guess the Pacers felt like being a charity? I would of much rather cut Ben and bought a Dleague team much better investment.

  19. #4088
    can't wait to see this v Heisenberg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    12,326

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: 2012-13 NBA Random Thoughts Thread IX: Ode to Joy

    Quote Originally Posted by pacer4ever View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    why?? Any player that we sign can't play in the playoffs would make no sense. I still dont understand why we kept little Ben around dude isnt a NBA player. I guess the Pacers felt like being a charity? I would of much rather cut Ben and bought a Dleague team much better investment.
    McGrady'd be eligible since he hasn't played in the NBA this year, doesn't look like it's happening though either way. And I'm convinced we kept Ben to give Tyler someone to talk to.

  20. #4089
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    In a Gym
    Age
    21
    Posts
    16,847
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 2012-13 NBA Random Thoughts Thread IX: Ode to Joy

    Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    McGrady'd be eligible since he hasn't played in the NBA this year, doesn't look like it's happening though either way. And I'm convinced we kept Ben to give Tyler someone to talk to.
    Really?? I dont like that rule at all. We should sign Bo McCalebb then

  21. #4090
    Member CableKC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    San Jose, CA ( 1123, 6536, 5321 )
    Age
    41
    Posts
    24,526

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: 2012-13 NBA Random Thoughts Thread IX: Ode to Joy

    Quote Originally Posted by SycamoreKen View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    According to the local sports radio stations, Jackson and Pop have been at odds over playing time and such most of the season. He must have really been a pain in the butt.
    What? SJax butting heads with the Coach? Are you sure we are talking about the same SJax?

    It's never a good idea to butt heads with the most stubborn "my way or the highway" Coach in the League.

    That's just plain stupid....in other words...that's just SJax being SJax.
    Ash from Army of Darkness: Good...Bad...I'm the guy with the gun.

    This is David West, he is the Honey Badger, West just doesn't give a *****....he's pretty bad *ss cuz he has no regard for any other Player or Team whatsoever.

  22. #4091
    All Hail CJ Watson! Nuntius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Somewhere in Southern Europe
    Posts
    18,937

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: 2012-13 NBA Random Thoughts Thread IX: Ode to Joy

    Quote Originally Posted by pacer4ever View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Really?? I dont like that rule at all. We should sign Bo McCalebb then
    Oh, Bo would be great off the bench. He'd be a slightly taller Nate Robinson.

    His season is not over yet, though :/
    Tonight, all flags must burn, in place of steeples.
    Autonomy must return into the hands of the people.

    Panopticon

    -------------

    CJ Watson - 20 points on 6/10 shooting!

    13/4/2014

  23. #4092
    Member SycamoreKen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Houston, Texas
    Age
    44
    Posts
    10,461

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 2012-13 NBA Random Thoughts Thread IX: Ode to Joy

    Quote Originally Posted by CableKC View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What? SJax butting heads with the Coach? Are you sure we are talking about the same SJax?

    It's never a good idea to butt heads with the most stubborn "my way or the highway" Coach in the League.

    That's just plain stupid....in other words...that's just SJax being SJax.
    The question now is will anyone else sign him for next season? I think it was more than Pop that made this happen though. I bet the other vets were tired or his act as well.

  24. #4093
    can't wait to see this v Heisenberg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    12,326

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: 2012-13 NBA Random Thoughts Thread IX: Ode to Joy

    Quote Originally Posted by Nuntius View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Oh, Bo would be great off the bench. He'd be a slightly taller Nate Robinson.

    His season is not over yet, though :/
    plus from what I understand McCalebb's not looking to get to the NBA any way he can. He's not gonna come be a 13th man with a non-guaranteed minimum deal, he's got a nice life going in Turkey.

  25. #4094
    Member CableKC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    San Jose, CA ( 1123, 6536, 5321 )
    Age
    41
    Posts
    24,526

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: 2012-13 NBA Random Thoughts Thread IX: Ode to Joy

    Quote Originally Posted by SycamoreKen View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The question now is will anyone else sign him for next season? I think it was more than Pop that made this happen though. I bet the other vets were tired or his act as well.
    I sense that the next stop for SJax will be overseas next season. Seriously.....how many Teams has jettisonned him out the closest airlock once they found another Team to take his contract? Teams get rid of him cuz of his contract and Teams take them on because he's the price to get rid of the Player that they want to dump.

    I would not be surprised if he ends up like Sprewell or Iverson.
    Ash from Army of Darkness: Good...Bad...I'm the guy with the gun.

    This is David West, he is the Honey Badger, West just doesn't give a *****....he's pretty bad *ss cuz he has no regard for any other Player or Team whatsoever.

  26. #4095

    Default Re: 2012-13 NBA Random Thoughts Thread IX: Ode to Joy

    Is there any doubt that the refs had an agenda in tonight's Lakers game? They shot 50 free throws. Fifty! This was almost as bad as Lakers Kings in 2002. It's like the refs don't even attempt to be subtle about it anymore. I never like to see a guy get hurt, but maybe Kobe's injury was a little bit of karma.

  27. #4096
    Rebound King Kstat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Age
    32
    Posts
    27,923

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LongTimePacerFan View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Is there any doubt that the refs had an agenda in tonight's Lakers game? They shot 50 free throws. Fifty! This was almost as bad as Lakers Kings in 2002. It's like the refs don't even attempt to be subtle about it anymore. I never like to see a guy get hurt, but maybe Kobe's injury was a little bit of karma.
    You didn't watch the game, did you... I guess it's just easy to look at a box score and cry conspiracy...

    About two dozen of those FTs were intentional fouls. Mark Jackson tells his guys to do that more than any other coach in the nba. It bit him in the *** last night.

    Also nice to see you think Kobe deserves to tear his Achilles because you looked at a box score and didn't like it.

    It wasn't about being the team everyone loved, it was about beating the teams everyone else loved.

    Division Champions 1955, 1956, 1988, 1989, 1990, 2002, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008
    Conference Champions 1955, 1956, 1988, 2005
    NBA Champions 1989, 1990, 2004

  28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kstat For This Useful Post:


  29. #4097

    Default Re: 2012-13 NBA Random Thoughts Thread IX: Ode to Joy

    Quote Originally Posted by Kstat View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You didn't watch the game, did you... I guess it's just easy to look at a box score and cry conspiracy...

    About two dozen of those FTs were intentional fouls. Mark Jackson tells his guys to do that more than any other coach in the nba. It bit him in the *** last night.

    Also nice to see you think Kobe deserves to tear his Achilles because you looked at a box score and didn't like it.
    Kobe shot as many free throws as the entire Warriors team! I don't remember the Warriors intentionally fouling Kobe. Some of those calls that got Kobe to the line were really weak. And GS wasn't getting any calls on the other end. It's not just the disparity in the number, it's the way the game was officiated. The Warriors outplayed the Lakers in that game, and they would have won had the officiating been even.

    And I said I never like to see I guy get hurt. I feel for Kobe. He didn't deserve the injury! It just kind of feels like a cosmic FU to Stern.


    Edit - And if this is really just a matter of coaching and playing styles, how come the Lakers only shot 14 free throws in game against the Warriors back in December. It's not just a home court thing either. They only had a 28-20 advantage from the line last time these two teams played in LA. Something is going on, you can choose to ignore it if you want, or call me a conspiracy theorist, but this isn't right.
    Last edited by LongTimePacerFan; 04-13-2013 at 03:04 AM.

  30. #4098
    Rebound King Kstat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Age
    32
    Posts
    27,923

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 2012-13 NBA Random Thoughts Thread IX: Ode to Joy

    No, Kobe had Klay Thompson guarding him. With no help. The Thompson picked up his 4th foul mid 3rd quarter and he just let Kobe drive to the rim.

    What does stern have to do with this? Did he tell the Warriors to send Howard to the line 22 times? Did he tell them to never, under any circumstances, send a double team at Kobe?

    You didn't even watch the game. I did. How can you say the officiating wasn't fair??? They INTENTIONALLY fouled Dwight Howard repeatedly, and provided no resistance at all to Kobe Byrant, who kept driving to the rim and forced GSW to foul him.

    They outplayed the Lakers? Seriously? You can tell by looking at a box score? Is there some cosmic rule that states no team ever commits more fouls than another team without something unfair going on?

    The Lakers shot 51.5% from the field, even without the FTs. 48% from 3. And you're telling me GSW deserved to win a game you didn't watch? They played no defense!
    Last edited by Kstat; 04-13-2013 at 03:12 AM.

  31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kstat For This Useful Post:


  32. #4099

    Default Re: 2012-13 NBA Random Thoughts Thread IX: Ode to Joy

    Quote Originally Posted by Kstat View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No, Kobe had Klay Thompson guarding him. With no help. The Thompson picked up his 4th foul mid 3rd quarter and he just let Kobe drive to the rim.

    What does stern have to do with this? Did he tell the Warriors to send Howard to the line 22 times?
    Fair enough... You have your opinion, I have mine. We're not going to get anywhere.

    Just want to say that since January 25th, the Lakers opponent has attempted more free throws in exactly 2 games (the Nets took one more free throw, and the Hawks took a few more the night after the Orlando hack a Howard to death game). That's a 35-2 run in terms of free throw attempts. They were 18-25 back then, and they're 25-12 since. I know there's a lot more to it, but those numbers are eye-popping (and it's not all Dwight, in fact, in many of those games the Lakers shot significantly more free throws if you take away all of Dwight's attempts).

    Also, when did I say I didn't watch the game? *Shrugs*

    Edit - The Lakers are #1 in free throws attempted, and #2 in fewest free throws allowed. Pretty weird considering they have been an atrocious defensive team.
    Last edited by LongTimePacerFan; 04-13-2013 at 03:38 AM.

  33. #4100
    Rebound King Kstat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Age
    32
    Posts
    27,923

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 2012-13 NBA Random Thoughts Thread IX: Ode to Joy

    Because anyone who actually saw GSW's "defense" in that game would not have said what you just said. There might have been one or two bad calls out of the 33 times GSW got penalized.

    Mark Jackson's frontline committed 20 of those 33 fouls. The vast majority of them were the grab and hold variety.

    Also, every team LA plays fouls howard on purpose. It would shock me if they didn't attempt more than every team they played.
    Last edited by Kstat; 04-13-2013 at 03:36 AM.

  34. The Following User Says Thank You to Kstat For This Useful Post:


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 5337
    Last Post: 04-29-2012, 02:36 PM
  2. Replies: 1673
    Last Post: 05-26-2011, 11:30 PM
  3. Random NFL Thoughts: The Official Thread
    By Natston in forum Indianapolis Colts
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 12-10-2008, 10:21 PM
  4. Random Thoughts NBA Edition Returns: 05-06 Thread
    By Kstat in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 1269
    Last Post: 08-19-2006, 03:06 AM
  5. Random thoughts thread 2006.....playoff edition.
    By Kstat in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 1525
    Last Post: 05-26-2006, 09:16 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •