Page 79 of 178 FirstFirst ... 296975767778798081828389129 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,975 of 4441

Thread: 2012-13 NBA Random Thoughts Thread IX: Ode to Joy

Default Re: 2012-13 NBA Random Thoughts Thread IX: Ode to Joy

Quote Originally Posted by Trader Joe View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Stuff like this is what makes lockouts in sports so laughable. Oh yeah the noble Billy Hunter fighting the good fight for his underpaid players!
    I don't recall anyone saying anything close to this.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to King Tuts Tomb For This Useful Post:

"I've been a starter my entire career. I think this is my first games as a Laker, coming from the bench," said Gasol. "It's not something that I would enjoy I think."

Gasol said he understood the circumstances, "coming back from the concussion" against the Heat after almost two weeks off.

Would he be open to coming off the bench moving forward?

"Probably not," answered Gasol.

Additionally the Lakers forward-center expects to be on the floor in the final moments of games.

"I would always like to finish games. I think the most determined players, important players finish games," said Gasol after the defeat. "When the games are on the line, you need to have the best players on the floor."
    http://www.latimes.com/sports/lakers...,1557723.story

Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by BRushWithDeath View Post
    Also, you were on record as saying we never needed a power forward since Hansbrough was so good but I don't need to use Google to remind everyone of that. I think most remember it.
    I don't
    Tonight, all flags must burn, in place of steeples.
    Autonomy must return into the hands of the people.

Panopticon

-------------

CJ Watson - 20 points on 6/10 shooting!

13/4/2014

Artificial Intelligence wintermute's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by King Tuts Tomb View Post
    I don't recall anyone saying anything close to this.
    Yup, not at all. Hunter was pretty much Stern's punching bag during negotiations. I suppose it's for the better - if Hunter were halfway competent the lockout would probably have dragged on for longer.

Banned

@chadfordinsider: NBA Trade Watch: 10 impact players most likely to be traded before the Feb trade deadline http://t.co/8fj2bqnK (insider)

Anybody can post this? Thanks.

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by mattie View Post
    They have to get rid of Nash, they have to get someone who can defend in the backcourt. Hide Kobe on D every possession. Having two defensive liabilities in Nash and Kobe is a disaster.
    Kobe has actually been playing solid D against PG's since they started this experiment. He guarded Brandon Jennings full court for a lot of the game against the Bucks and defended him well.

But I agree, freakin Nash is one of the worst defenders I've ever seen. He was supposed to be this big addition and he's made the lake show worse.

Quote Originally Posted by aamcguy View Post
    He actually publicly declined a 5 milliion a year offer before accepting the same exact offer from portland lol
    Lol I said he wasn't coming HERE for 5 Mil. He'd take 5 Mil to play elsewhere though.

Quote Originally Posted by vnzla81 View Post
    @chadfordinsider: NBA Trade Watch: 10 impact players most likely to be traded before the Feb trade deadline http://t.co/8fj2bqnK (insider)

Impact Players Most Likely To Be Moved
    (Ranked from most likely to least likely to be traded)

1. Josh Smith, F, Hawks
    Smith has been on the trade block for several years, but the Hawks always pull back at the last second. Once again Smith is the talk of the NBA after he was thrown out of practice Tuesday and suspended for Wednesday's game against Brooklyn. His agent says Smith is frustrated, but hasn't demanded a trade.

The Hawks have been fielding calls, but have been reluctant to trade him because they believe Smith's presence in Atlanta could be a powerful lure for Dwight Howard this summer. But with Howard's situation up in the air, the time seems right for the Hawks and Smith to move on. Dallas, Houston, Boston, Milwaukee, Toronto and the Lakers are all potential suitors. The biggest question is: What is the price tag for a mercurial forward who is entering his prime and will be a free agent this summer?

2. Rudy Gay, F, Grizzlies
    The fact that Memphis has been exploring trades for Gay has been well-documented. The team has to start cutting payroll, and Gay, while talented, seems to be its best trade chip. The Grizzlies aren't parting with Marc Gasol, and Zach Randolph and Mike Conley aren't going to bring back the assets (draft picks, young players or vets on less expensive contracts) the Grizzlies are looking for.

The Grizzlies have recently pulled back a bit on the Gay sweepstakes because they haven't been blown away by what teams are willing to offer in return. But trade offers inevitably get stronger as we get closer to the deadline, and many GMs around the league believe the Grizzlies will eventually get what they want in mid-February. The Wizards, Clippers, Magic and Mavs have all shown interest in Gay.

3. Al Jefferson, F/C, Jazz
    The one thing I know about the Jazz is that we're not going to know about any Jefferson deal until the Jazz hand him a plane ticket. The Jazz are as secretive an organization as there is and they've been tight-lipped about their trade plans this season. But virtually every GM in the league believes the Jazz are moving one of their two big men -- either Jefferson or Paul Millsap. Because Millsap is a favorite of the team, Jefferson could be the odd man out.

The team needs to clear more playing time for Derrick Favors and Enes Kanter and would probably be happy with a nice draft pick or a young point guard prospect in return.

4. Danny Granger, F, Pacers
    Granger has missed the entire season with a knee injury, but the Pacers are eyeing his return in late January or early February. If they can get him back into the swing of things quickly -- and get his trade value up -- expect them to try to flip him fast now that Paul George has replaced Granger as the alpha dog of the team.

Indiana needs a long-term replacement for David West, who becomes an unrestricted free agent this summer. So if the Pacers could get a young power forward or another young point guard for Granger, I would expect them to make a deal.

5. Marcin Gortat, C, Suns
    The Suns are a mess and there's no clear way to fix this team right now. They parted ways with coach Alvin Gentry on Friday, but Gentry wasn't the person who put together this mismatch of assets, and it's highly doubtful any coach is going to make a major turnaround. The Suns are going to need to make some trades. The truth is there aren't a lot of players on their roster with a ton of trade value.

Gortat may be the exception. Teams are always looking for tough, productive big men. If the Suns decide to blow things up and try to collect young assets, I think they can get a draft pick and a young prospect in return for Gortat. Boston, Milwaukee and Atlanta are all on speed dial.

6. Andrea Bargnani, F/C, Raptors
    GM Bryan Colangelo loves Bargnani, whom he selected with the No. 1 pick in the 2006 draft. That's the only reason the Italian big man wasn't shipped away years ago. At various times in Bargnani's career, Colangelo has compared the sweet-shooting big man to Dirk Nowitzki. The problem is that Bargnani hasn't come close to living up to that comparison.

If the Raptors can package Bargnani and point guard Jose Calderon for picks and expiring contracts, they could be major players in free agency next summer. Or perhaps they try again to ship them to the Lakers in return for Pau Gasol. Colangelo may no longer have the patience to wait on more rookies to turn the team around.

7. Brandon Jennings, PG, Bucks
    The Bucks have been among the most active teams in the league when it comes to trade calls. It doesn't look like anyone on their roster is safe. While my esteemed colleague Marc Stein wrote recently that Jennings was the least likely Buck to be moved, I'm not so sure.

Jennings hits restricted free agency this summer and, with a plethora of teams under the cap, someone is going to make him a big offer. Jennings would prefer a trade, and the Bucks aren't going to want to break the bank for him, so the team has been open to parting ways if they can get a point guard and big man in return.

8. Eric Bledsoe, PG, Clippers
    The Clippers don't want to trade Bledsoe. Not only has he been a terrific sparkplug off the bench for them, he's also been valuable insurance for those occasions when Chris Paul is out with injury. Furthermore, Bledsoe is even better insurance should Paul decide to bolt for another team this summer when he hits free agency.

The problem is there is almost no chance that Bledsoe is wearing a Clippers uniform next year. A restricted free agent in the summer of 2014, he will get a major offer from a team under the cap and the Clippers already know they won't be able to afford to match it. With so many teams coveting Bledsoe, the Clippers could get some terrific assets in return -- either now or this summer. But with his stock probably as high as it's ever going to be, now may be the time to make a deal. It's a very tough call, but a number of GMs I spoke with are convinced that at the end of the day the Clippers will try to get some value in return for him before the deadline.

9. DeMarcus Cousins, C, Kings
    Several GMs have told me that their calls to the Kings about Cousins' availability are being rebuffed. With the team currently for sale, it makes sense that president of basketball operations Geoff Petrie's hands are tied, even if he wants to trade Cousins.

The reason he's on the list is because Cousins seems like he's one more incident away from forcing a trade. Given his background and desire for a new team, that's not out of the question. There are a lot of teams, including the Mavs, Rockets, Celtics and Suns, ready to help take Cousins off the Kings' hands.

10. Rajon Rondo, PG, Celtics
    Rondo actually sat atop our trade list last year and ended up going nowhere. President of basketball operations Danny Ainge has been out front this year claiming it doesn't make sense to move Rondo or any of the other Celtics veterans. They're going for a championship. Fair enough. Other GMs around the league report the Celtics are looking to shore up their team with a veteran big man.

However, I'm also hearing that Ainge has been quietly exploring other options should his quest to strengthen his team fail. If a team offers significant young assets for Rondo or Paul Pierce, this might be the year the Celtics finally blow things up.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PacersHomer For This Useful Post:

Play McRoberts and Price! BRushWithDeath's Avatar

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by vnzla81 View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Chad Ford, ESPN.com
    With the trade deadline just a little over a month away, GMs and league executives are reporting a high volume of trade calls.

With teams like the Lakers, Mavs and Celtics off to disappointing starts, and with several other teams like the Rockets and Heat trying to stock up for title runs, there's plenty of action to be had. Add in teams like the Grizzlies who need to save money and teams like the Suns who want to stop the bleeding and we should be in for a wild trade deadline this winter.

After talking with teams throughout the league, here's a look at 10 impact players who could be changing uniforms by the Feb. 21 deadline.

Impact Players Most Likely To Be Moved
    (Ranked from most likely to least likely to be traded)

1. Josh Smith, F, Hawks
    Smith has been on the trade block for several years, but the Hawks always pull back at the last second. Once again Smith is the talk of the NBA after he was thrown out of practice Tuesday and suspended for Wednesday's game against Brooklyn. His agent says Smith is frustrated, but hasn't demanded a trade.

The Hawks have been fielding calls, but have been reluctant to trade him because they believe Smith's presence in Atlanta could be a powerful lure for Dwight Howard this summer. But with Howard's situation up in the air, the time seems right for the Hawks and Smith to move on. Dallas, Houston, Boston, Milwaukee, Toronto and the Lakers are all potential suitors. The biggest question is: What is the price tag for a mercurial forward who is entering his prime and will be a free agent this summer?

2. Rudy Gay, F, GrizzliesThe fact that Memphis has been exploring trades for Gay has been well-documented. The team has to start cutting payroll, and Gay, while talented, seems to be its best trade chip. The Grizzlies aren't parting with Marc Gasol, and Zach Randolph and Mike Conley aren't going to bring back the assets (draft picks, young players or vets on less expensive contracts) the Grizzlies are looking for.

The Grizzlies have recently pulled back a bit on the Gay sweepstakes because they haven't been blown away by what teams are willing to offer in return. But trade offers inevitably get stronger as we get closer to the deadline, and many GMs around the league believe the Grizzlies will eventually get what they want in mid-February. The Wizards, Clippers, Magic and Mavs have all shown interest in Gay.

3. Al Jefferson, F/C, Jazz
    The one thing I know about the Jazz is that we're not going to know about any Jefferson deal until the Jazz hand him a plane ticket. The Jazz are as secretive an organization as there is and they've been tight-lipped about their trade plans this season. But virtually every GM in the league believes the Jazz are moving one of their two big men -- either Jefferson or Paul Millsap. Because Millsap is a favorite of the team, Jefferson could be the odd man out.

The team needs to clear more playing time for Derrick Favors and Enes Kanter and would probably be happy with a nice draft pick or a young point guard prospect in return.

Granger has missed the entire season with a knee injury, but the Pacers are eyeing his return in late January or early February. If they can get him back into the swing of things quickly -- and get his trade value up -- expect them to try to flip him fast now that Paul George has replaced Granger as the alpha dog of the team.

Indiana needs a long-term replacement for David West, who becomes an unrestricted free agent this summer. So if the Pacers could get a young power forward or another young point guard for Granger, I would expect them to make a deal.

5. Marcin Gortat, C, Suns
    The Suns are a mess and there's no clear way to fix this team right now. They parted ways with coach Alvin Gentry on Friday, but Gentry wasn't the person who put together this mismatch of assets, and it's highly doubtful any coach is going to make a major turnaround. The Suns are going to need to make some trades. The truth is there aren't a lot of players on their roster with a ton of trade value.

Gortat may be the exception. Teams are always looking for tough, productive big men. If the Suns decide to blow things up and try to collect young assets, I think they can get a draft pick and a young prospect in return for Gortat. Boston, Milwaukee and Atlanta are all on speed dial.

6. Andrea Bargnani, F/C, Raptors
    GM Bryan Colangelo loves Bargnani, whom he selected with the No. 1 pick in the 2006 draft. That's the only reason the Italian big man wasn't shipped away years ago. At various times in Bargnani's career, Colangelo has compared the sweet-shooting big man to Dirk Nowitzki. The problem is that Bargnani hasn't come close to living up to that comparison.

If the Raptors can package Bargnani and point guard Jose Calderon for picks and expiring contracts, they could be major players in free agency next summer. Or perhaps they try again to ship them to the Lakers in return for Pau Gasol. Colangelo may no longer have the patience to wait on more rookies to turn the team around.

7. Brandon Jennings, PG, BucksThe Bucks have been among the most active teams in the league when it comes to trade calls. It doesn't look like anyone on their roster is safe. While my esteemed colleague Marc Stein wrote recently that Jennings was the least likely Buck to be moved, I'm not so sure.

Jennings hits restricted free agency this summer and, with a plethora of teams under the cap, someone is going to make him a big offer. Jennings would prefer a trade, and the Bucks aren't going to want to break the bank for him, so the team has been open to parting ways if they can get a point guard and big man in return.

8. Eric Bledsoe, PG, Clippers
    The Clippers don't want to trade Bledsoe. Not only has he been a terrific sparkplug off the bench for them, he's also been valuable insurance for those occasions when Chris Paul is out with injury. Furthermore, Bledsoe is even better insurance should Paul decide to bolt for another team this summer when he hits free agency.

The problem is there is almost no chance that Bledsoe is wearing a Clippers uniform next year. A restricted free agent in the summer of 2014, he will get a major offer from a team under the cap and the Clippers already know they won't be able to afford to match it. With so many teams coveting Bledsoe, the Clippers could get some terrific assets in return -- either now or this summer. But with his stock probably as high as it's ever going to be, now may be the time to make a deal. It's a very tough call, but a number of GMs I spoke with are convinced that at the end of the day the Clippers will try to get some value in return for him before the deadline.

9. DeMarcus Cousins, C, Kings
    Several GMs have told me that their calls to the Kings about Cousins' availability are being rebuffed. With the team currently for sale, it makes sense that president of basketball operations Geoff Petrie's hands are tied, even if he wants to trade Cousins.

The reason he's on the list is because Cousins seems like he's one more incident away from forcing a trade. Given his background and desire for a new team, that's not out of the question. There are a lot of teams, including the Mavs, Rockets, Celtics and Suns, ready to help take Cousins off the Kings' hands.

10. Rajon Rondo, PG, Celtics
    Rondo actually sat atop our trade list last year and ended up going nowhere. President of basketball operations Danny Ainge has been out front this year claiming it doesn't make sense to move Rondo or any of the other Celtics veterans. They're going for a championship. Fair enough. Other GMs around the league report the Celtics are looking to shore up their team with a veteran big man.

However, I'm also hearing that Ainge has been quietly exploring other options should his quest to strengthen his team fail. If a team offers significant young assets for Rondo or Paul Pierce, this might be the year the Celtics finally blow things up.
    Here you go.
    "I had to take her down like Chris Brown."

-Lance Stephenson

12. The Following User Says Thank You to BRushWithDeath For This Useful Post:

These insider articles are always pure speculation. Sometimes they make sense, other times they don't. But if anyone really thinks we could get anything of equal value for Danny coming off a knee injury, they're crazy.

Here's what I hate, there shoudl be a rule when writing those types of columns, you always need to name players that can be traded for these guys as well as the guy being traded.

Like for Danny, just saying "a young PF or a young PG" ok cool great, how about you throw out some actual names to target? Or is that too much work?

“WE NEVER SURRENDER, WE NEVER GIVE UP, WE KEEP ATTACKING”- Frank Vogel
    momentarygodsblog.com https://twitter.com/momentarygods

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Trader Joe For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Ace E.Anderson View Post
    Kobe has actually been playing solid D against PG's since they started this experiment. He guarded Brandon Jennings full court for a lot of the game against the Bucks and defended him well.

But I agree, freakin Nash is one of the worst defenders I've ever seen. He was supposed to be this big addition and he's made the lake show worse.
    I mean Kobe is still good enough, that kind of like David West, he can be hid on D... That's all I meant. Kobe gets destroyed pretty bad, but we've also seen some pretty damn decent defensive performances as well (like West who's had some pretty damn good performances too).

As we have both said though, Nash is so pathetic at this point I don't think he's good enough to start. Ray Allen was driving to the basket on him and Ray is so slow he's been relegated to a spot up jump shooter and that's it.

I really don't like the make up of the Lakers. I'd trade both Nash and Gasol. Get someone young with Nash like, Kemba Walker, or Kyle Lowry, and trade Gasol for Josh Smith.

Josh Smith playing the 4 would make the Lakers faster, more versatile, and like the Pacers they'd now be starting two potential defensive player of the year candidates in Smith and Howard.
    Find me on the internets @mattiecolin

Read it and weep:

When George Hill is above 15% usage we won 73.5% of games. Below 15% usage we won 61.9%

17. The Following User Says Thank You to mattie For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Trader Joe View Post
    Here's what I hate, there shoudl be a rule when writing those types of columns, you always need to name players that can be traded for these guys as well as the guy being traded.

Like for Danny, just saying "a young PF or a young PG" ok cool great, how about you throw out some actual names to target? Or is that too much work?
    And the money Granger makes means it virtually impossible to move a young asset like that, even in the extraordinarily unlikely scenario the other team would have the slightest interest in it. Besides, what team with a young asset is going to have any interest in getting a guy in what would have to be a total "win now" move?

Granger is basically untradeable outside of some major multi-team deal. And I wouldn't be banking on that.

-Lance Stephenson

19. The Following User Says Thank You to BRushWithDeath For This Useful Post:

I mean Kobe is still good enough, that kind of like David West, he can be hid on D... That's all I meant. Kobe gets destroyed pretty bad, but we've also seen some pretty damn decent defensive performances as well (like West who's had some pretty damn good performances too).

As we have both said though, Nash is so pathetic at this point I don't think he's good enough to start. Ray Allen was driving to the basket on him and Ray is so slow he's been relegated to a spot up jump shooter and that's it.

I really don't like the make up of the Lakers. I'd trade both Nash and Gasol. Get someone young with Nash like, Kemba Walker, or Kyle Lowry, and trade Gasol for Josh Smith.

Josh Smith playing the 4 would make the Lakers faster, more versatile, and like the Pacers they'd now be starting two potential defensive player of the year candidates in Smith and Howard.
    And I really like the trade for Josh Smith for LA and Atlanta, because it allows ATL to start a traditional center in Pau. Horford could play the 4, that could really turn them into a dangerous playoff team.

Read it and weep:

When George Hill is above 15% usage we won 73.5% of games. Below 15% usage we won 61.9%

Quote Originally Posted by PacersHomer View Post
    .4. Danny Granger, F, Pacers

This whole thing has a kind of Casablanca 'round up the usual suspects' feel to it. Glad I'm not paying ESPN for this kind of insight.

Quote Originally Posted by xIndyFan View Post
    This whole thing has a kind of Casablanca 'round up the usual suspects' feel to it. Glad I'm not paying ESPN for this kind of insight.
    I still can't figure out why my sign in works. It came free with my ESPN the Magazine subscription which has been cancelled for a couple of years yet I still get past their pay wall. I'm not going to tell them to kill it but I sure as hell wouldn't pay for it.

-Lance Stephenson

Banned

I still don't get the speculation that Atlanta wants Dwight Howard, are they planning in trading Horford? or they are planning in playing Howard/Horford and Josh Smith together? I don't see that working.

Banned

I agree with the highlighted part, it would be nice if Utah wanted to send us Millsap for Danny too bad they are not that stupid.

I honestly don't know if too many teams would trade for Nash at this point. He can be a maestro offensively at times, but he's not even that big of a threat to score the ball offensively anymore. If TOR would trade Nash for Lowry, I'd do it in a heart beat if I were the Lake show.

I actually think Gasol for Smith makes sense for both teams (usually never happens) Smith would be an absolute beast being able to play the undersized 4 role next to D-12.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Ace E.Anderson For This Useful Post:

That's all I meant. Kobe gets destroyed pretty bad, but we've also seen some pretty damn decent defensive performances as well (like West who's had some pretty damn good performances too).
    Huh? When did Kobe become a bad defender? The guy was 2nd team all defense just last year, and was 1st team before than from 2006-2011. The Lakers have decided to put Kobe on the best perimeter player to shore up their defensive problems.

Kobe has lost a step, sure, but he's not out there getting destroyed.

They have to get rid of Nash, they have to get someone who can defend in the backcourt. Hide Kobe on D every possession. Having two defensive liabilities in Nash and Kobe is a disaster.
    I also think a huge problem is Kobe's minutes.

He's getting older, and more often than not when I watch, he doesn't take a break in the second half. And then at the end of the game he's expected to close the game. And then because Nash can't defend anyone, he's also got to defend the other team's best guard.

Kobe always settled for his well defended midrange jumpers for baskets at the end of the games. Now he often settles for threes. And he's often short.

As well as he's played offensively, I don't think he's got the energy to do all that and play as many minutes as he does. (He played as many minutes as Lebron last night.) I think that's just the reality of his age.

I still say though, if this team gets themselves together and sneaks into the playoffs as a lower seed, it'll suck to be the team that has to play them as they're reward for a good season. Because it's still going to be Kobe Bryant, Steve Nash, Pau Gasol, and Dwight Howard..in the playoffs.

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sookie For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Sookie View Post
    I also think a huge problem is Kobe's minutes.

He's getting older, and more often than not when I watch, he doesn't take a break in the second half. And then at the end of the game he's expected to close the game. And then because Nash can't defend anyone, he's also got to defend the other team's best guard.

Kobe always settled for his well defended midrange jumpers for baskets at the end of the games. Now he often settles for threes. And he's often short.

As well as he's played offensively, I don't think he's got the energy to do all that and play as many minutes as he does. (He played as many minutes as Lebron last night.) I think that's just the reality of his age.

I still say though, if this team gets themselves together and sneaks into the playoffs as a lower seed, it'll suck to be the team that has to play them as they're reward for a good season. Because it's still going to be Kobe Bryant, Steve Nash, Pau Gasol, and Dwight Howard..in the playoffs.
    Yep. He was so tired against Miami. He just looked like he didn't have anything in the tank.

He needs his energy reserved for his contributions on offense.

Read it and weep:

Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by Since86 View Post
    Huh? When did Kobe become a bad defender? The guy was 2nd team all defense just last year, and was 1st team before than from 2006-2011. The Lakers have decided to put Kobe on the best perimeter player to shore up their defensive problems.

Kobe has lost a step, sure, but he's not out there getting destroyed.
    He has been a bad defender since 2008, at least.

It's not that he cannot do it. He can but he just doesn't care and watches his man to cut to the rim while he doesn't even move. He is conserving energy in order to play offense.

His last 3-4 All-Defense team awards have been a joke.

Panopticon

-------------

13/4/2014

32. The Following User Says Thank You to Nuntius For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by BRushWithDeath View Post
    And the money Granger makes means it virtually impossible to move a young asset like that, even in the extraordinarily unlikely scenario the other team would have the slightest interest in it. Besides, what team with a young asset is going to have any interest in getting a guy in what would have to be a total "win now" move?

Granger is basically untradeable outside of some major multi-team deal. And I wouldn't be banking on that.
    I mean that's kind of my point. Danny is number 4 on this list, who is going to give us a young PF or young PG worth Danny? Probably not many teams, it's not a great matchup, but it is lazy journalism.

“WE NEVER SURRENDER, WE NEVER GIVE UP, WE KEEP ATTACKING”- Frank Vogel
    momentarygodsblog.com https://twitter.com/momentarygods

Sports Logo

I mean Kobe is still good enough, that kind of like David West, he can be hid on D...
    Kobe is not like David West. He cannot be hid on D because he doesn't play off ball D. He is taking tons of plays off on D in order to conserve energy and play O. Have him guard the ball handler and he will at least try to play D in order to not be embarassed.

The biggest problem, of course, is the minutes. I can totally see why he cannot play both D and O for 40 minutes in his age.

Here's an interesting article -> http://www.silverscreenandroll.com/2...istoric-season

Panopticon

-------------

13/4/2014

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nuntius For This Useful Post: