Thread: All-Star Festivities

Default All-Star Festivities

What stuff do you plan on watching this weekend?

I'll watch the game and the dunk contest, and that's probably it.
    Welcome to Pacers Digest! New around here? Here are three tips for making the forum a great place to talk about Pacers basketball.

• Log in. Even if you want to read instead of post, it's helpful because it lets you:
    • Change your signature options. You can hide all signatures by choosing "Settings" (top right) then "General Settings" (middle left) and unchecking the box "Show Signatures" (in the "Thread Display Options" area).
    • Create an ignore list. I know it may seem unneighborly. But you're here to talk about the Pacers, not argue with someone who's just looking for an argument. Most of the regular users on here make use (at least occasionally) of the "Ignore" feature. Just go to "Settings" -> "Edit Ignore List" and add the names.

Enjoy your time at PD!

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Re: All-Star Festivities

Well, I'm already watching the god-awful celebrity game, and will watch the rookie game tonight. I'll miss the rest tomorrow because I have to work , so I'll probably tape it.

Well, I'm already watching the god-awful celebrity game, and will watch the rookie game tonight. I'll miss the rest tomorrow because I have to work , so I'll probably tape it.
    Forgot the rookie game was tonight. What time?
    Welcome to Pacers Digest! New around here? Here are three tips for making the forum a great place to talk about Pacers basketball.

• Log in. Even if you want to read instead of post, it's helpful because it lets you:
    • Change your signature options. You can hide all signatures by choosing "Settings" (top right) then "General Settings" (middle left) and unchecking the box "Show Signatures" (in the "Thread Display Options" area).
    • Create an ignore list. I know it may seem unneighborly. But you're here to talk about the Pacers, not argue with someone who's just looking for an argument. Most of the regular users on here make use (at least occasionally) of the "Ignore" feature. Just go to "Settings" -> "Edit Ignore List" and add the names.

Enjoy your time at PD!

Dunk contest for sure.
    Maybe some of the Rookie game if I get home in time.
    May have the AS Game on tv but probably won't actively watch it. Or maybe I will. JO and RA is a good reason to watch I suppose.

EDIT - I'll watch the Skills Comp. too. I enjoyed that last year for whatever reason.

Forgot the rookie game was tonight. What time?
    It's starting on TNT as I type.

PHJIndy

The "celebrity game" was awful and a whole lot more!

Anybody know exactly what time the dunk contest is? I don't want to watch most of the "All-Star Saturday Night."

Enjoy your time at PD!

Saturday, Feb. 14 (8:30 p.m. ET, TNT) is what NBA.com is saying but that's the time they give for all events tomorrow night. feh.

I'll watch the early documentary-ish stuff on TNT if I'm bored, but if not, I'll tune in for at least the Skills, 3-Point, and Dunks. Maybe that other game with 3 people.