Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 LastLast
Results 301 to 325 of 417

Thread: Browns-Colts thread

  1. #301
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Everywhere. I live in a big motorhome and I travel the entire country
    Age
    67
    Posts
    3,288
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Browns-Colts thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Foul on Smits View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    ~BOOM~

    Hey!! By the way, Phillip Wilson in a recent article says that Luck is NOT calling his own plays.

  2. #302
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Everywhere. I live in a big motorhome and I travel the entire country
    Age
    67
    Posts
    3,288
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Browns-Colts thread

    Quote Originally Posted by travmil View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yeah, especially as Kid pointed out that Luck, after 6 games is ahead of Peyton's first 6 games in every category.

    I'll not stand here and be confronted by the truth!
    I have not looked at the six games numbers. If he is ahead of Manning in TDs then Manning threw a ton of them in his last ten games. At the current rate, Luck finishes with 18. Manning had 26. Luck isn't getting to that number unless you think he is going to throw 19 in the next 10 games.......

  3. #303
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Everywhere. I live in a big motorhome and I travel the entire country
    Age
    67
    Posts
    3,288
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Browns-Colts thread

    Quote Originally Posted by xBulletproof View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    So that's the best argument you got? He may not get there?

    Good to know he's so horrible because he ... "may not get there". Not that he isn't playing well enough to get there currently. Are we really shocked at Luck throwing more than Peyton as a rookie when Marshall Faulk was around to get the ball? That also means Peyton had Marshall Faulk to throw too. Besides that, the attempts don't matter when trying to claim Luck is only throwing for as many yards because of how many attempts he's getting when he's averaging more yards per attempt. Peyton only had 6 total TD's after 6 games. Luck has 10.

    So either they were both horrible, or neither are horrible. You make zero sense, as usual.
    Luck has 7 TD passes. The total doesn't matter to me because Peyton was good enough with his arm that he didn't have to run with ball.. Luck won't approach Peyton's 26 TD passes. He will stay at 53% completions and four other QBs are currently rated higher than Luck. I suppose all of them are going to be better than Manning?

  4. #304
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Everywhere. I live in a big motorhome and I travel the entire country
    Age
    67
    Posts
    3,288
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Browns-Colts thread

    Quote Originally Posted by aamcguy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Honestly, this discussion seems silly. Regardless of what you think about how great or not great the guy's gonna be, if you look at it objectively it's pretty easy to tell that at the very worst Luck will be an average starting qb in this league. He has no time to throw. Despite having 2 speedsters running around out there, freakishly athletic Fleener, and wily Reggie Wayne Luck's LONGEST pass of the year is shorter than basically every other starting qb. So he is stuck throwing to guys on 5-15 yard routes as the defense tees off on him. Appreciate the wins, acknowledge that even great qbs have those games that at the end they have to say "it wasn't pretty, but I'll take it.

    And Ol Blu, if you are right about Luck, you may as well root for a different team. If Luck is a flop, this team will lose the competitive edge it is still holding on to from the last 15 years and we will be stuck for another 5 or so before we can even retool again. How fun can it possibly be to be a fan of a team where you agree with literally none of the front office moves they make?
    This team has already lost its competitive edge that you talk about. It is currently residing in Denver.....

  5. #305
    DIET COKE! Trader Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Troll Hunting
    Age
    26
    Posts
    30,857

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Browns-Colts thread

    Quote Originally Posted by OlBlu View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    He is not having a great rookie season. His only great stat is total yards and that is because he is virtually allowed to throw whenever he wants to. 53% completion rate is TERRIBLE. He is only rated 5th in his own rookie class of QBs after today. You can make all of the excuses you want for him but he is not playing well. 7 TD in seven games is not overpowering and way behind what Peyton did.....
    Luck has played six games....

    Peyton only had 6 TDs in his first 6 games....

    How much more wrong can you be?

    “WE NEVER SURRENDER, WE NEVER GIVE UP, WE KEEP ATTACKING”- Frank Vogel
    momentarygodsblog.com https://twitter.com/momentarygods

  6. #306
    Member Ace E.Anderson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    5,189

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Browns-Colts thread

    Quote Originally Posted by OlBlu View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Luck has 7 TD passes. The total doesn't matter to me because Peyton was good enough with his arm that he didn't have to run with ball.. Luck won't approach Peyton's 26 TD passes. He will stay at 53% completions and four other QBs are currently rated higher than Luck. I suppose all of them are going to be better than Manning?
    Luck hasn't outplayed RGIII, but he's definitely outplaying 18 during his rookie season thus far. Honestly, it's not close.

    At this point in his career Manning had 4TD and 12 picks

    Luck's had 7 and 7.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Ace E.Anderson For This Useful Post:


  8. #307
    Pacer Pride, Colts Strong Kid Minneapolis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    4,404

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Browns-Colts thread

    Why hasn't Luck outplayed RG3? What exactly is this based off of... hype?

    If I were to ask you who has more total yards per game, what would your answer be? And yes, I'm including rushing yards.

    If I were to ask you who has more passing touchdowns per game, what would your answer be?

    The media has talked up RG3 so much, you automatically assume RG3 is destroying everyone in the league in those categories, and he's not even leading Luck.

    And Luck has less team around him. I'm becoming more and more confident of that notion by the week... our team is pretty ******, personnel-wise. I'm learning that even the players I thought were decent aren't all that great. And it's getting worse with every injury we have.

    Oh, and when comparing to Peyton --- Luck isn't 7/7. He's 11/7. He's scored 4 on the ground, also. And Manning didn't have 12 picks -- he had 14. 11/7 to 4/14.
    Last edited by Kid Minneapolis; 10-22-2012 at 11:07 AM.
    There are two types of quarterbacks in the league: Those whom over time, the league figures out ... and those who figure out the league.

  9. #308
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Age
    33
    Posts
    28,142

    Default Re: Browns-Colts thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Kid Minneapolis View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Why hasn't Luck outplayed RG3? What exactly is this based off of... hype?

    If I were to ask you who has more total yards per game, what would your answer be? And yes, I'm including rushing yards.

    If I were to ask you who has more passing touchdowns per game, what would your answer be?

    The media has talked up RG3 so much, you automatically assume RG3 is destroying everyone in the league in those categories, and he's not even leading Luck.

    And Luck has less team around him. I'm becoming more and more confident of that notion by the week... our team is pretty ******, personnel-wise. I'm learning that even the players I thought were decent aren't all that great. And it's getting worse with every injury we have.

    Oh, and when comparing to Peyton --- Luck isn't 7/7. He's 11/7. He's scored 4 on the ground, also. And Manning didn't have 12 picks -- he had 14. 11/7 to 4/14.
    Why are you screaming? yes Luck is pretty good but so far RG3 has been the best player, there is nothing wrong with that, both players are going to be great in my opinion.

  10. #309
    Member aamcguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    West Lafayette
    Age
    23
    Posts
    2,518

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Browns-Colts thread

    Quote Originally Posted by OlBlu View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    This team has already lost its competitive edge that you talk about. It is currently residing in Denver.....

    No, I'm talking about the veteran defensive players + Reggie Wayne who know what it's like to win. How even though our defense has been below average for some time now, they still routinely make big plays at opportune times. The Colts have a winning culture, with 1 bad season out of a decade. That mentality is contagious, and I believe it is that more than Andrew Luck that is helping us to stay around .500. Is he playing great? No. Is he playing great considering he's a rookie? Emphatically yes.

    The Colts have moved on. You need to as well. Peyton Manning could have restructured his deal to make it more cap friendly up front for him to stay here, but he didn't.. He could have agreed to allow the deadline to be pushed back (I understand his reasoning on not doing this one all the way though) to give the Colts a better understanding of his health situation, but he didn't. If he had agreed to do either of those, I would bet anything that Manning would still be a Colt and we would have auctioned off our #1 pick. It was Irsay's decision to cut Manning, but it was Manning's decision to leave.
    Last edited by aamcguy; 10-22-2012 at 11:39 AM.

  11. #310
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Everywhere. I live in a big motorhome and I travel the entire country
    Age
    67
    Posts
    3,288
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Browns-Colts thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Kid Minneapolis View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Why hasn't Luck outplayed RG3? What exactly is this based off of... hype?

    If I were to ask you who has more total yards per game, what would your answer be? And yes, I'm including rushing yards.

    If I were to ask you who has more passing touchdowns per game, what would your answer be?

    The media has talked up RG3 so much, you automatically assume RG3 is destroying everyone in the league in those categories, and he's not even leading Luck.

    And Luck has less team around him. I'm becoming more and more confident of that notion by the week... our team is pretty ******, personnel-wise. I'm learning that even the players I thought were decent aren't all that great. And it's getting worse with every injury we have.

    Oh, and when comparing to Peyton --- Luck isn't 7/7. He's 11/7. He's scored 4 on the ground, also. And Manning didn't have 12 picks -- he had 14. 11/7 to 4/14.
    Easy, Luck is the 30th ranked QB in the NFL and he is trending down after his lousy performance against the Browns. RGIII is rated near the top. You can get lots of yards if you throw the ball a lot and Luck certainly does that. How about that 53% completion percentage while RGIII is leading the entire NFL with over 70%. RGIII is the third rated QB in the entire NFL. Luck is 32nd in the NFL in completion percentage. He is tied with Weeden for 32nd in QB rating. He is tied with the 7th most interceptions in the league. How bad does a QB have to be to be considered a bust. Weeden has three more TD passes than Luck.... You criticise RGIII for running too much but you laud Luck for having 4 rushing TDs. Those 4 TDs are not included in passer stats. Hard to have a pick when you run the ball but easy to get broken bones or other injuries.... Luck won't be close to Peyton by the end of this year except in the INT department probably.....

  12. #311
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Everywhere. I live in a big motorhome and I travel the entire country
    Age
    67
    Posts
    3,288
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Browns-Colts thread

    Quote Originally Posted by aamcguy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No, I'm talking about the veteran defensive players + Reggie Wayne who know what it's like to win. How even though our defense has been below average for some time now, they still routinely make big plays at opportune times. The Colts have a winning culture, with 1 bad season out of a decade. That mentality is contagious, and I believe it is that more than Andrew Luck that is helping us to stay around .500. Is he playing great? No. Is he playing great considering he's a rookie? Emphatically yes.
    How many of those players do you still think you have? Reggie Wayne, Mathis and Freeney and who else... Those days are gone my friend. Luck isn't play great by any measure. He is in last place among all of the starting rookie QBs. He is WAY behind RGIII......

  13. #312
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Everywhere. I live in a big motorhome and I travel the entire country
    Age
    67
    Posts
    3,288
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Browns-Colts thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Ace E.Anderson View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Luck hasn't outplayed RGIII, but he's definitely outplaying 18 during his rookie season thus far. Honestly, it's not close.

    At this point in his career Manning had 4TD and 12 picks

    Luck's had 7 and 7.
    Good start. That means Peyton had 22 TDs in his next ten games. Luck won't come close to that but he probably will have less picks....

  14. #313
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Everywhere. I live in a big motorhome and I travel the entire country
    Age
    67
    Posts
    3,288
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Browns-Colts thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Trader Joe View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Luck has played six games....

    Peyton only had 6 TDs in his first 6 games....

    How much more wrong can you be?
    I wasn't talking about six games, I was talking about the season Peyton had and the season Luck will have unless he picks it up a lot. I think he will move in the other direction....

  15. #314
    Member aamcguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    West Lafayette
    Age
    23
    Posts
    2,518

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Browns-Colts thread

    He is last place among rookies in efficiency. Is he last place in wins?

    Also, since you're telling me our wins are NOT because of a winning culture, what are they the cause of? You've ruled out quarterback play, and you've ruled out a veteran presence. I guess there's only 1 scenario left. The opposing defenses are spending approximately 50% of their time doing cartwheels and handstands while Luck consistenly misses undefended receivers.

    Also, as far as veterans I consider part of the old regime:
    Reggie Wayne, Antonio Johnson, Robert Mathis, Dwight Freeney, Antoine Bethea, Jerraud Powers, and to a lesser extent Pat Angerer (who I understand hasn't been playing)

    The offense got reworked, and the defense is next. But they still have the same mentality.

  16. #315
    DIET COKE! Trader Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Troll Hunting
    Age
    26
    Posts
    30,857

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Browns-Colts thread

    Quote Originally Posted by vnzla81 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Why are you screaming? yes Luck is pretty good but so far RG3 has been the best player, there is nothing wrong with that, both players are going to be great in my opinion.
    Hey get out of here with this crazy idea that both QBs are going to end up great, didn't you know this was a one way street?

    “WE NEVER SURRENDER, WE NEVER GIVE UP, WE KEEP ATTACKING”- Frank Vogel
    momentarygodsblog.com https://twitter.com/momentarygods

  17. #316
    Pacer Pride, Colts Strong Kid Minneapolis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    4,404

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Browns-Colts thread

    Quote Originally Posted by vnzla81 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Why are you screaming?
    Huh?
    There are two types of quarterbacks in the league: Those whom over time, the league figures out ... and those who figure out the league.

  18. #317
    Gold Stagger Hoop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Greenwood
    Posts
    4,522
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Browns-Colts thread

    Quote Originally Posted by OlBlu View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You don't even know what psychotic means...... And what I said was true....

    Psychosis (psychotic)


    Psychosis is a loss of contact with reality that usually includes: False beliefs about what is taking place or who one is (delusions); Seeing or hearing things that aren't there.


    Sounds like I nailed it.
    "Just look at the flowers ........ BANG"

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to Hoop For This Useful Post:


  20. #318
    Pacer Pride, Colts Strong Kid Minneapolis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    4,404

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Browns-Colts thread

    Quote Originally Posted by OlBlu View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Good start. That means Peyton had 22 TDs in his next ten games. Luck won't come close to that but he probably will have less picks....
    Good call; all of your other projections have been spot on so far, so predicting Luck won't come close is a surefire bet. In case you're wondering, yes, I'm being extremely sarcastic.
    There are two types of quarterbacks in the league: Those whom over time, the league figures out ... and those who figure out the league.

  21. #319
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Everywhere. I live in a big motorhome and I travel the entire country
    Age
    67
    Posts
    3,288
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Browns-Colts thread

    Quote Originally Posted by aamcguy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    He is last place among rookies in efficiency. Is he last place in wins?

    Also, since you're telling me our wins are NOT because of a winning culture, what are they the cause of? You've ruled out quarterback play, and you've ruled out a veteran presence. I guess there's only 1 scenario left. The opposing defenses are spending approximately 50% of their time doing cartwheels and handstands while Luck consistenly misses undefended receivers.

    Also, as far as veterans I consider part of the old regime:
    Reggie Wayne, Antonio Johnson, Robert Mathis, Dwight Freeney, Antoine Bethea, Jerraud Powers, and to a lesser extent Pat Angerer (who I understand hasn't been playing)

    The offense got reworked, and the defense is next. But they still have the same mentality.
    I'll tell you what I think. I believe the Colts got the gifts of their lives from the Vikings and Green Bay. I think they should be 1-5 and that one win should have been against Jacksonville.... I think they are very fortunate having three wins with the worst rookie starting QB in the NFL and a QB that is rated 30th or 31st. I think it will all balance out and they will play with futility every week from here out. I think they gets their butts handed to them in Nashville this week. I think the Jags will beat them again in Jacksonville. I think Houton beats them senseless in two games UNLESS they have nothing to play for in the last gave and mail it in to rest players. I see them losing to Miami with Tannehill completely outclassing Luck. They will be walking wounded after the Patriots beat on them for an entire game. I think Buffalo's good running game will beat them in that matchup. Detroit's defense will hammer them in Detroit. They have a change against Kansas City unless Cassell gets well by then.

    So, I think they go from 0-10 to 1-9 or 2-8 for the rest of they way. Better than I thought they would do at the begining of the season. I think Luck will continue to be a very low ranked QB an his numbers will slide against those good defensive teams that are coming up. He could finish the season rated dead last in QB rating although I think he stays ahead of Cassell, the only QB behind him. All and all, a miserable season. If they had kept Manning and a few defensive players and taken the boat load of draft picks they would have gotten for Luck, we would have one of the four rookies rated ahead of Luck being developed and the team would be about 10-6. Not good enough to challenge the Texans but perhaps good enough for a wild card into the playoffs. The next year when all of those rookies matured a big and some free agents could be added, they move up a bit and perhaps give the Texans a run. The Texans are very good and they will be for the next five or six years. This is all just my opinion but not too far off the mark, I think.....

  22. #320
    The Doctor's In The House TheDon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    4,579

    Default Re: Browns-Colts thread

    I don't think anyone's fandom is going to be shaken despite wins or losses (referencing olblu so I don't have to quote him) I was a fan of the team when Jeff George was our QB...I think I'll somehow manage to stay a fan with Andrew Luck as our QB.

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to TheDon For This Useful Post:


  24. #321
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Everywhere. I live in a big motorhome and I travel the entire country
    Age
    67
    Posts
    3,288
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Browns-Colts thread

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDon View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I don't think anyone's fandom is going to be shaken despite wins or losses (referencing olblu so I don't have to quote him) I was a fan of the team when Jeff George was our QB...I think I'll somehow manage to stay a fan with Andrew Luck as our QB.
    So am I but it started with Johnny U.... I can be a fan of the Colts and not be a fan of Andrew Luck or the owner......

  25. #322
    Jimmy did what Jimmy did Bball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    19,986

    Default Re: Browns-Colts thread

    Quote Originally Posted by OlBlu View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    So am I but it started with Johnny U.... I can be a fan of the Colts and not be a fan of Andrew Luck or the owner......
    That's something I can't understand. Especially the part about the owner. Players will come and go... some will be busts, some will be surprises, some will be exceptional, some will be inconsistent, and some will be especially consistent. But, the owner is there for the long haul and to have this much hate for the owner and his business practices with the team I think I'd have to move on and fairly quickly.

    No matter what happens on the field the owner is always going to be there. And if you hate him and his practices that much then it's always going to be sucking the life out of the game for you isn't it?

    ...But that's just me....

    EDIT: And I cannot understand how a fan of the Colts cannot be rooting for Luck. Luck hasn't done anything wrong in any of this. Regardless of his on field play or off field life he's the starting QB for the Colts for at least the near future. I don't know what games you are watching but Luck has more than lived up to expectations in these first 6 games as a whole. Yes, he's struggled on the road. And that is to be expected early. But he's also shown some heady play, an excellent sense of awareness, and solid leadership. You don't see any deer in the headlights looks from him out there. And he's shown the ability to run a 2 min drill like a veteran. And his incompletions have more to do with drops than bad throws more times than not. He's adjusted quite nicely since the Chicago game.
    Last edited by Bball; 10-22-2012 at 03:43 PM.
    Nuntius was right. I was wrong. Frank Vogel has retained his job.

    ------

    "A player who makes a team great is more valuable than a great player. Losing yourself in the group, for the good of the group, that’s teamwork."

    -John Wooden

  26. The Following User Says Thank You to Bball For This Useful Post:


  27. #323
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Everywhere. I live in a big motorhome and I travel the entire country
    Age
    67
    Posts
    3,288
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Browns-Colts thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Bball View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    That's something I can't understand. Especially the part about the owner. Players will come and go... some will be busts, some will be surprises, some will be exceptional, some will be inconsistent, and some will be especially consistent. But, the owner is there for the long haul and to have this much hate for the owner and his business practices with the team I think I'd have to move on and fairly quickly.

    No matter what happens on the field the owner is always going to be there. And if you hate him and his practices that much then it's always going to be sucking the life out of the game for you isn't it?

    ...But that's just me....
    That is true and you cannot imagine how many exColts fans did exactly that. I don't mind mistakes or bad decisions. I do mind being absolutely lied to. I'm not a big fan of Obama but Romney wouldn't tell the truth if the truth was an advantage to him. So, I won't vote for him. I don't think Irsay has anyone to pass the Colts on to and he doesn't look so healthy to me so I'll just wait and see if he croaks before I do....

  28. #324
    The Doctor's In The House TheDon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    4,579

    Default Re: Browns-Colts thread

    I don't know why I respond and take you seriously blu you are a pretty good troll if I thought you were any kind of serious about any hate/grudge/fandom especially since you're supposedly so upset about the Irsay manning situation why not just cut your losses and go find yourself a Broncos board to post on?

  29. #325
    Member Sollozzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    16,582

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Browns-Colts thread

    Quote Originally Posted by OlBlu View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    That is true and you cannot imagine how many exColts fans did exactly that. I don't mind mistakes or bad decisions. I do mind being absolutely lied to. I'm not a big fan of Obama but Romney wouldn't tell the truth if the truth was an advantage to him. So, I won't vote for him. I don't think Irsay has anyone to pass the Colts on to and he doesn't look so healthy to me so I'll just wait and see if he croaks before I do....

    Give me a link that proves that Irsay lied beyond a reasonable doubt. You say it all the time, so I'm sure finding one won't be hard for you.

Similar Threads

  1. Colts vs. Browns
    By Trader Joe in forum Indianapolis Colts
    Replies: 147
    Last Post: 10-09-2011, 04:13 PM
  2. heywoode's Colts cheerleader photo thread Colts-Chiefs 11/18/07
    By heywoode in forum Market Square (General Non-Sports Discussion)
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-19-2007, 07:42 PM
  3. ' D' does it again, Colts Top Browns 13-6
    By Frank Slade in forum Indianapolis Colts
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-27-2005, 11:58 AM
  4. Browns at Colts Game Thread - 9/25/05
    By obnoxiousmodesty in forum Indianapolis Colts
    Replies: 98
    Last Post: 09-25-2005, 11:01 PM
  5. Guess The Score - Browns at Colts
    By obnoxiousmodesty in forum Indianapolis Colts
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 09-25-2005, 03:40 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •