Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast
Results 226 to 250 of 417

Thread: Browns-Colts thread

  1. #226
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Everywhere. I live in a big motorhome and I travel the entire country
    Age
    67
    Posts
    3,288
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Browns-Colts thread

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueCollarColts View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Luck's Colts 3-3, Manning's Broncos 3-3
    Ol'blue- WE SHOULD HAVE KEPT MANNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I will point out again that if the Colts had played the Broncos schedule, they would be 0-6. If you keep up, you will see before the season started that I said that Peyton would only be 3-3 at this point as he gets stronger and the Broncos learn his system. I also said he would go 8-2 or 7-3 from here to win that division. I did that before the season started and I think I am right on...... They will also be playing their best football going into the playoffs barring a major injury and they could be a very dangerous team then.... The Colts still rate to finish 3-13 or 4-12 and if there is a miracle in there, perhaps 5-11.... and they won't be any better next year either in my opinion....

  2. #227

    Default Re: Browns-Colts thread

    when Donald Brown gets back, I think the Colts should give each of them a fair shot at the starting job in practice and see who wins

  3. #228

    Default Re: Browns-Colts thread

    Quote Originally Posted by OlBlu View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I will point out again that if the Colts had played the Broncos schedule, they would be 0-6. If you keep up, you will see before the season started that I said that Peyton would only be 3-3 at this point as he gets stronger and the Broncos learn his system. I also said he would go 8-2 or 7-3 from here to win that division. I did that before the season started and I think I am right on...... They will also be playing their best football going into the playoffs barring a major injury and they could be a very dangerous team then.... The Colts still rate to finish 3-13 or 4-12 and if there is a miracle in there, perhaps 5-11.... and they won't be any better next year either in my opinion....
    you say Peyton Manning will get better as he learns the system, but won't Andrew Luck get better with each game he plays considering he is only a rookie?

  4. #229
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Everywhere. I live in a big motorhome and I travel the entire country
    Age
    67
    Posts
    3,288
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Browns-Colts thread

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueCollarColts View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    you say Peyton Manning will get better as he learns the system, but won't Andrew Luck get better with each game he plays considering he is only a rookie?
    I did not say that. Peyton knows that system backward and forward. His teammates have to make adjustments and learn to take all of those signals. Luck doesn't even do any of that so that is no process. Yes, he will learn but if there is a learning curve then those four QB rookies rated ahead of him must really be geniuses... Perhaps Luck is not so football smart as people thought. He certainly is not "the most NFL prepared QB in history" as he was touted. That would be RGIII......

  5. #230
    Member Swingman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Age
    33
    Posts
    726

    Default Re: Browns-Colts thread

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueCollarColts View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    you say Peyton Manning will get better as he learns the system, but won't Andrew Luck get better with each game he plays considering he is only a rookie?
    don't try to use common sense with olblu...he'll have none of it

  6. #231
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Everywhere. I live in a big motorhome and I travel the entire country
    Age
    67
    Posts
    3,288
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Browns-Colts thread

    [QUOTE=Swingman;1512534]don't try to use common sense with olblu...he'll have none of it [/QUOTE


    Because it was a silly statement with a false premise.....

  7. #232

    Default Re: Browns-Colts thread

    Quote Originally Posted by OlBlu View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I did not say that. Peyton knows that system backward and forward. His teammates have to make adjustments and learn to take all of those signals. Luck doesn't even do any of that so that is no process. Yes, he will learn but if there is a learning curve then those four QB rookies rated ahead of him must really be geniuses... Perhaps Luck is not so football smart as people thought. He certainly is not "the most NFL prepared QB in history" as he was touted. That would be RGIII......
    You said Luck does not do any of that stuff, but that is where you are wrong again, in a Bruce Arians interview he said they let Luck read the defense and audible plays at the line, of course he does not do it as well as peyton, but he still does it, also Bruce Arians (who was here when Peyton was a rookie), is further along than Manning was when he was a rookie

  8. #233

    Default Re: Browns-Colts thread

    and continuing off my last post, the Colts let Andrew Luck call plays, I know the Redskins certainly don't let RGIII call plays at the line, just another reason why Luck is more pro ready than RGIII

  9. #234
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Everywhere. I live in a big motorhome and I travel the entire country
    Age
    67
    Posts
    3,288
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Browns-Colts thread

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueCollarColts View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    and continuing off my last post, the Colts let Andrew Luck call plays, I know the Redskins certainly don't let RGIII call plays at the line, just another reason why Luck is more pro ready than RGIII
    Have you watched RGIII play? Luck is not more pro ready that RGIII. RGIII could make any NFL team at three or four positions..... Luck can't come close to that.... Luck barely hits more than 50% of his passes. That is not pro-ready.....

  10. #235
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Everywhere. I live in a big motorhome and I travel the entire country
    Age
    67
    Posts
    3,288
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Browns-Colts thread

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueCollarColts View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You said Luck does not do any of that stuff, but that is where you are wrong again, in a Bruce Arians interview he said they let Luck read the defense and audible plays at the line, of course he does not do it as well as peyton, but he still does it, also Bruce Arians (who was here when Peyton was a rookie), is further along than Manning was when he was a rookie
    Luck doesn't have anywhere close to the control Peyton has. Arians is lying if he said that but what else could or would he say? That separation between Luck and Peyton Manning will grow to the size of the Grand Canyon by the time he is five years in. The chasm will exist between Luck and RGIII but it won't be quite so big. Perhaps more like Hell's Canyon....

  11. #236

    Default Re: Browns-Colts thread

    Andrew Luck 3-3.

    Bob Griffin 3-4.

    STFU. ( Stats There For Understanding )
    Last edited by PacerDude; 10-21-2012 at 06:49 PM.

  12. #237

    Default Re: Browns-Colts thread

    Quote Originally Posted by PacerDude View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Andrew Luck 3-3.

    Bob Griffin 3-4.

    STFU. ( Stats There For Understanding )
    very solid point

  13. #238
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Everywhere. I live in a big motorhome and I travel the entire country
    Age
    67
    Posts
    3,288
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Browns-Colts thread

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueCollarColts View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    very solid point
    Luck 3-3 in the worst division in the NFL. RGIII 3-4 in the toughest. Apples and oranges so, no point at all. Peyton Manning is 3-3 and if the Colts had played the teams he has played, they would 0-6.

  14. #239

    Default Re: Browns-Colts thread

    Fact check:

    The Redskins have played one divisional game, and lost it.

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Kraft For This Useful Post:


  16. #240

    Default Re: Browns-Colts thread

    Quote Originally Posted by OlBlu View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Luck 3-3 in the worst division in the NFL. RGIII 3-4 in the toughest. Apples and oranges so, no point at all. Peyton Manning is 3-3 and if the Colts had played the teams he has played, they would 0-6.
    I'm not sure why you keep bringing this up. Luck is 3-2 outside of his division and RG3 is 3-3 outside of his. And the NFC East being the toughest division is highly debatable.

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to LuckSwagger For This Useful Post:


  18. #241
    DIET COKE! Trader Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Troll Hunting
    Age
    26
    Posts
    30,866

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Browns-Colts thread

    Quote Originally Posted by OlBlu View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Perhaps he was thinking that he really just wants to get hurt and end this miserable season. He will get hurt if he continues to do that, he is no RGIII and he is no running back....
    You're right he is much bigger and stronger than RGIII.

    “WE NEVER SURRENDER, WE NEVER GIVE UP, WE KEEP ATTACKING”- Frank Vogel
    momentarygodsblog.com https://twitter.com/momentarygods

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to Trader Joe For This Useful Post:


  20. #242
    DIET COKE! Trader Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Troll Hunting
    Age
    26
    Posts
    30,866

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Browns-Colts thread

    I wish I had all this inside info that Blu has on this sure fire package of players and picks we could have gotten for the number 1 pick. Wish I knew all of this so I could get a job in an NFL front office and turn all those picks into a bunch of sure fire all NFL performers.

    “WE NEVER SURRENDER, WE NEVER GIVE UP, WE KEEP ATTACKING”- Frank Vogel
    momentarygodsblog.com https://twitter.com/momentarygods

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to Trader Joe For This Useful Post:


  22. #243
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Everywhere. I live in a big motorhome and I travel the entire country
    Age
    67
    Posts
    3,288
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Browns-Colts thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Trader Joe View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You're right he is much bigger and stronger than RGIII.
    Well, he is bigger... Strength can be looked at several ways...... I know which on of them is stronger running the ball..... and it ain't Luck...

  23. #244
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Everywhere. I live in a big motorhome and I travel the entire country
    Age
    67
    Posts
    3,288
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Browns-Colts thread

    Quote Originally Posted by LuckSwagger View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'm not sure why you keep bringing this up. Luck is 3-2 outside of his division and RG3 is 3-3 outside of his. And the NFC East being the toughest division is highly debatable.
    I don't think it is debatable at all. We will see. I hope for the best for both of them..... I think RGIII will finish between 6-10 and 8-8. I don't think Luck gets close to that but I hope I am wrong.... It won't matter, RGIII is a superstar right now. Luck is not even close.....

  24. #245
    DIET COKE! Trader Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Troll Hunting
    Age
    26
    Posts
    30,866

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Browns-Colts thread

    Quote Originally Posted by OlBlu View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Luck 3-3 in the worst division in the NFL. RGIII 3-4 in the toughest. Apples and oranges so, no point at all. Peyton Manning is 3-3 and if the Colts had played the teams he has played, they would 0-6.
    Can you please stop calling the NFC East the toughest division in football. Do you realize the Cowboys and Eagles are both in that division? And heck the Redskins too.

    “WE NEVER SURRENDER, WE NEVER GIVE UP, WE KEEP ATTACKING”- Frank Vogel
    momentarygodsblog.com https://twitter.com/momentarygods

  25. The Following User Says Thank You to Trader Joe For This Useful Post:


  26. #246
    DIET COKE! Trader Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Troll Hunting
    Age
    26
    Posts
    30,866

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Browns-Colts thread

    Quote Originally Posted by OlBlu View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Well, he is bigger... Strength can be looked at several ways...... I know which on of them is stronger running the ball..... and it ain't Luck...
    Luck is stronger, he is physically stronger. RGIII is great running at the ball, but I'm still waiting for the Redskins to reign in his running to protect him as your predicted they would.

    “WE NEVER SURRENDER, WE NEVER GIVE UP, WE KEEP ATTACKING”- Frank Vogel
    momentarygodsblog.com https://twitter.com/momentarygods

  27. #247
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Everywhere. I live in a big motorhome and I travel the entire country
    Age
    67
    Posts
    3,288
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Browns-Colts thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Trader Joe View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Can you please stop calling the NFC East the toughest division in football. Do you realize the Cowboys and Eagles are both in that division? And heck the Redskins too.
    Yes, I do realize that and it has been the toughest division in the NFL for years and by the end of the year it will be again..... I think the Cowboys and Eagle are pretty good teams, by the way and the Redskins are getting better all of the time... Bring any of them into our division and they will be a threat to win it or make the playoffs as a wild card team.....

  28. #248
    Member Swingman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Age
    33
    Posts
    726

    Default Re: Browns-Colts thread

    i think i have figured out olblu's strategy.

    spray and pray. make enough random statements and hope one is actually correct.

  29. #249
    DIET COKE! Trader Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Troll Hunting
    Age
    26
    Posts
    30,866

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Browns-Colts thread

    Quote Originally Posted by OlBlu View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yes, I do realize that and it has been the toughest division in the NFL for years and by the end of the year it will be again..... I think the Cowboys and Eagle are pretty good teams, by the way and the Redskins are getting better all of the time... Bring any of them into our division and they will be a threat to win it or make the playoffs as a wild card team.....
    The NFC North and West are both better than the East. I think the AFC north can also make an argument on any given Sunday. The Eagles are in shambles right now they can't hang onto the football, the Cowboys have been the most inconsistent team in football for a decade.

    “WE NEVER SURRENDER, WE NEVER GIVE UP, WE KEEP ATTACKING”- Frank Vogel
    momentarygodsblog.com https://twitter.com/momentarygods

  30. #250
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Everywhere. I live in a big motorhome and I travel the entire country
    Age
    67
    Posts
    3,288
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Browns-Colts thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Trader Joe View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Luck is stronger, he is physically stronger. RGIII is great running at the ball, but I'm still waiting for the Redskins to reign in his running to protect him as your predicted they would.
    They can do it when they play lesser teams. When the play a team like the Giants, they have to have it to have a chance at winning.... He is always going to run a lot..... But, so does Luck, just not as well.... Luck's arm strength isn't even close to being as strong as RGIII's.......

Similar Threads

  1. Colts vs. Browns
    By Trader Joe in forum Indianapolis Colts
    Replies: 147
    Last Post: 10-09-2011, 04:13 PM
  2. heywoode's Colts cheerleader photo thread Colts-Chiefs 11/18/07
    By heywoode in forum Market Square (General Non-Sports Discussion)
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-19-2007, 07:42 PM
  3. ' D' does it again, Colts Top Browns 13-6
    By Frank Slade in forum Indianapolis Colts
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-27-2005, 11:58 AM
  4. Browns at Colts Game Thread - 9/25/05
    By obnoxiousmodesty in forum Indianapolis Colts
    Replies: 98
    Last Post: 09-25-2005, 11:01 PM
  5. Guess The Score - Browns at Colts
    By obnoxiousmodesty in forum Indianapolis Colts
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 09-25-2005, 03:40 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •