Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617
Results 401 to 417 of 417

Thread: Browns-Colts thread

  1. #401
    Member Sollozzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    17,799

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Browns-Colts thread

    Quote Originally Posted by OlBlu View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    But Miami is also 3-3. Tannehill may have shortcomings but he rated ahead of Luck....
    So a 4 point differential in the 70's is the difference between someone being decent and crappy?

  2. #402

    Default Re: Browns-Colts thread

    Quote Originally Posted by LuckSwagger View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Here, I'll save him the time and response:


    I don't care about that blah blah blah completion percentage blah blah blah blah QB rating 31 blah blah blah gifts from Green Bay and Minnesota blah blah blah weakest division blah blah blah RG3 RG3 RG3 RG3 RG3 RG3 superstar superstar superstar blah blah blah.

  3. #403
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Everywhere. I live in a big motorhome and I travel the entire country
    Age
    67
    Posts
    3,288
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Browns-Colts thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Sollozzo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    So a 4 point differential in the 70's is the difference between someone being decent and crappy?
    No, but it is an indicator....... I have watched Tannehill a little and I saw some good things in him....

  4. #404

    Default Re: Browns-Colts thread

    Quote Originally Posted by OlBlu View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No, but it is an indicator....... I have watched Tannehill a little and I saw some good things in him....
    Have you seen any good things in Luck? I'm just wondering cause all I get to read is writers who are Colts fans making excuses for him, but I've really started to have my doubts. Obviously you are an expert that refuses to make any excuses. I mean, that completion percentage

  5. #405

    Default Re: Browns-Colts thread

    Quote Originally Posted by OlBlu View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No, but it is an indicator....... I have watched Tannehill a little and I saw some good things in him....
    We know it's black and white. Nothing good about Luck and nothing bad about anyone whom we compare him to. Clearly no one should take take anything you say seriously. We understand that it's your role to amuse rather than educate.

  6. #406
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Everywhere. I live in a big motorhome and I travel the entire country
    Age
    67
    Posts
    3,288
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Browns-Colts thread

    Quote Originally Posted by speakout4 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    We know it's black and white. Nothing good about Luck and nothing bad about anyone whom we compare him to. Clearly no one should take take anything you say seriously. We understand that it's your role to amuse rather than educate.
    OK. Keep taking the lowest rated players and see how that works out for you. Not well, I think......

  7. #407

    Default Re: Browns-Colts thread

    Quote Originally Posted by OlBlu View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    OK. Keep taking the lowest rated players and see how that works out for you. Not well, I think......
    Talk about non sequiturs.

  8. #408
    Pacer Pride, Colts Strong Kid Minneapolis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    4,846

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Browns-Colts thread

    Manning had like a 57 rating in his first 6 games, so clearly Indy made the wrong choice there. That was obviously an indicator of things to come. Keep leaning on that worthless stat, Blu, we're all taking you less and less serious, which is considerably less.
    Last edited by Kid Minneapolis; 10-23-2012 at 08:32 PM.
    There are two types of quarterbacks in the league: Those whom over time, the league figures out ... and those who figure out the league.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Kid Minneapolis For This Useful Post:


  10. #409
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Everywhere. I live in a big motorhome and I travel the entire country
    Age
    67
    Posts
    3,288
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Browns-Colts thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Kid Minneapolis View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Manning had like a 57 rating in his first 6 games, so clearly Indy made the wrong choice there. That was obviously an indicator of things to come. Keep leaning on that worthless stat, Blu, we're all taking you less and less serious, which is considerably less.
    I don't really believe in stats but some of the stat monkeys here rely on them. I believe what I see.... Also, there are some differences in the game today and in 1998 so I am not sure those numbers related over that many years......

  11. #410
    Get well PG! DGPR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Whiteland, IN
    Age
    28
    Posts
    2,055

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Browns-Colts thread

    Quote Originally Posted by OlBlu View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I don't really believe in stats but some of the stat monkeys here rely on them. I believe what I see.... Also, there are some differences in the game today and in 1998 so I am not sure those numbers related over that many years......
    You've been trying to use stats to push your agenda against Luck this whole time so cut the **** seriously.

    "I've got an idea--an idea so smart that my head would explode if I even began to know what I'm talking about." - Peter Griffin


  12. The Following User Says Thank You to DGPR For This Useful Post:


  13. #411
    Member Sollozzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    17,799

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Browns-Colts thread

    Quote Originally Posted by OlBlu View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I don't really believe in stats but some of the stat monkeys here rely on them. I believe what I see.... Also, there are some differences in the game today and in 1998 so I am not sure those numbers related over that many years......
    1. Virtually everything you have said about Luck lately has revolved around stats.

    2. 28 interceptions is 28 interceptions. I don't care if it's 1938, 1968, 1998, or 2012. Manning was very sloppy as a rookie and was not at all better than Luck is today. Luck is actually better so far. He's much better at protecting the ball. I'm sure you were willing to be patient back then with Manning. But you hate Luck because he replaced Manning and that completely clouds everything you say.

    3. If Luck has a fourth season like Manning in 01, you will without question call for his release.

  14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sollozzo For This Useful Post:


  15. #412
    Whale Shepherd cdash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    The Sprawl
    Age
    29
    Posts
    18,490

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Browns-Colts thread

    What he is saying is, "I don't believe in stats unless they support my argument."

    Back to this, because I am not going to let it go. If other people keep quoting him and ****, I'm going to keep *****ing about him. And before the first genius around here says to put him on ignore, he has been since about his 7th post. Anyway, how do we get rid of him? The bizarre decision not to ban him because he is an expert at skirting the rules around here would work if this were the ****ing government or justice department, but it's a message board he is making it his pathetic goal to disrupt. I got banned for three "**** yous" directed at one person. This guy is ruining an entire board and baiting people with his asinine posts. At what point is enough enough?

  16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cdash For This Useful Post:


  17. #413
    RING THE BELL! Sandman21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Area55
    Posts
    6,554

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Browns-Colts thread

    Can we flush the flipping toilet already?
    "Nobody wants to play against Tyler Hansbrough NO BODY!" ~ Frank Vogel

    "And David put his hand in the bag and took out a stone and slung it. And it struck the Philistine on the head and he fell to the ground. Amen. "
    Want your own "Just Say No to Kamen" from @mkroeger pic? http://twitpic.com/a3hmca

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to Sandman21 For This Useful Post:


  19. #414

    Default Re: Browns-Colts thread

    Quote Originally Posted by cdash View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What he is saying is, "I don't believe in stats unless they support my argument."

    Back to this, because I am not going to let it go. If other people keep quoting him and ****, I'm going to keep *****ing about him. And before the first genius around here says to put him on ignore, he has been since about his 7th post. Anyway, how do we get rid of him? The bizarre decision not to ban him because he is an expert at skirting the rules around here would work if this were the ****ing government or justice department, but it's a message board he is making it his pathetic goal to disrupt. I got banned for three "**** yous" directed at one person. This guy is ruining an entire board and baiting people with his asinine posts. At what point is enough enough?

    To add to this, even if he's on ignore his posts will still show up if you aren't logged in.

  20. #415
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Age
    33
    Posts
    28,142

    Default Re: Browns-Colts thread

    Quote Originally Posted by cdash View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What he is saying is, "I don't believe in stats unless they support my argument."

    Back to this, because I am not going to let it go. If other people keep quoting him and ****, I'm going to keep *****ing about him. And before the first genius around here says to put him on ignore, he has been since about his 7th post. Anyway, how do we get rid of him? The bizarre decision not to ban him because he is an expert at skirting the rules around here would work if this were the ****ing government or justice department, but it's a message board he is making it his pathetic goal to disrupt. I got banned for three "**** yous" directed at one person. This guy is ruining an entire board and baiting people with his asinine posts. At what point is enough enough?

    Just put him on ignored

  21. #416
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Everywhere. I live in a big motorhome and I travel the entire country
    Age
    67
    Posts
    3,288
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Browns-Colts thread

    Quote Originally Posted by LuckSwagger View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    To add to this, even if he's on ignore his posts will still show up if you aren't logged in.

    Well, isn't that too bad. Don't be so lazy, log in......

  22. #417
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Everywhere. I live in a big motorhome and I travel the entire country
    Age
    67
    Posts
    3,288
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Browns-Colts thread

    Quote Originally Posted by cdash View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What he is saying is, "I don't believe in stats unless they support my argument."

    Back to this, because I am not going to let it go. If other people keep quoting him and ****, I'm going to keep *****ing about him. And before the first genius around here says to put him on ignore, he has been since about his 7th post. Anyway, how do we get rid of him? The bizarre decision not to ban him because he is an expert at skirting the rules around here would work if this were the ****ing government or justice department, but it's a message board he is making it his pathetic goal to disrupt. I got banned for three "**** yous" directed at one person. This guy is ruining an entire board and baiting people with his asinine posts. At what point is enough enough?
    And why isn't it the same thing when you all ignore the traditional QB stats and instead use another stat that supports your position. That is what stats do. They can be bent and twisted to do anything. Now do you really think that I believe that Luck is the 31st best QB in the NFL? The answer to that is, no, I don't believe that. I also do not believe he is a top ten QB as some other stats show. Do I believe that RGIII is the one of the best five QBs in the NFL right now? Of course not but I was making a big point about stats that sailed right over the heads of most of you. What I do believe is that RGIII, right now, playing on the Redskins, if a better QB that Andrew Luck, right now, playing on the Colts.... I also believe that neither on of them deserves to even be mentioned in an comparison to Peyton Manning. I firmly believe we have the worst owner in the NFL and only the shear luck (pardon the pun) of getting Peyton Manning ever made them anything. Take out the Manning years and look at the rest of the Irsay years. How do you like that? Well, that is what I believe we are in for.

    I have not been rude to you and if I were a mod, YOU are the one I would ban for your insults and trying to censor another poster. But, hey, that is just me..... It didn't take long for someone to tell you to use the "ignore" button even though you told them not to do it..... Seven whole posts.... my but you make up your mind quickly don't you....

Similar Threads

  1. Colts vs. Browns
    By Trader Joe in forum Indianapolis Colts
    Replies: 147
    Last Post: 10-09-2011, 04:13 PM
  2. heywoode's Colts cheerleader photo thread Colts-Chiefs 11/18/07
    By heywoode in forum Market Square (General Non-Sports Discussion)
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-19-2007, 08:42 PM
  3. ' D' does it again, Colts Top Browns 13-6
    By Frank Slade in forum Indianapolis Colts
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-27-2005, 11:58 AM
  4. Browns at Colts Game Thread - 9/25/05
    By obnoxiousmodesty in forum Indianapolis Colts
    Replies: 98
    Last Post: 09-25-2005, 11:01 PM
  5. Guess The Score - Browns at Colts
    By obnoxiousmodesty in forum Indianapolis Colts
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 09-25-2005, 03:40 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •