Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617 LastLast
Results 326 to 350 of 417

Thread: Browns-Colts thread

  1. #326

    Default Re: Browns-Colts thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Sollozzo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Give me a link that proves that Irsay lied beyond a reasonable doubt. You say it all the time, so I'm sure finding one won't be hard for you.
    He'd have an easier time providing names of the mythical posters who have sent him PM's agreeing with him on everything he says but too afraid to post their opinions.

  2. #327
    Member Since86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Muncie
    Posts
    21,011

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Browns-Colts thread

    Gotta give the guy some credit. He's got three threads devoted to the same argument.

  3. #328

    Default Re: Browns-Colts thread

    Quote Originally Posted by OlBlu View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    That is true and you cannot imagine how many exColts fans did exactly that. I don't mind mistakes or bad decisions. I do mind being absolutely lied to. I'm not a big fan of Obama but Romney wouldn't tell the truth if the truth was an advantage to him. So, I won't vote for him. I don't think Irsay has anyone to pass the Colts on to and he doesn't look so healthy to me so I'll just wait and see if he croaks before I do....
    Do you know Irsay? Was that lie personal? Did he lie to just you or to every colt fan? Just wanting to know why someone would get so emotional about something that is just so impersonal?

  4. #329
    The New Gold Swagger travmil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    New Pal
    Posts
    7,221
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Browns-Colts thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Since86 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Gotta give the guy some credit. He's got three threads devoted to the same argument.
    Actually it's WAY more than three. It's nearly ALL of them. I agree though that you do have to give it to the guy. He's found the perfect situation here to nestle up to the fire. Why would he leave? The posters here give him all he needs to keep his troll act going and admins have looked the other way for the most part and let him build a fort here. It's getting old quick. I got all kinds of PM's from an admin a few weeks ago saying they were watching him and they had already booted him for 30 days once. That's true by the way. OlBlu tried to play it off like it was his choice to not post for 30 days but just so everyone knows, it wasn't. He was actually banned from posting for those 30 days. Those 30 glorious OlBlu free days...'tis but a memory now. I better watch it. Calling a troll a troll is backseat moderating ya know...

  5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to travmil For This Useful Post:


  6. #330
    The New Gold Swagger travmil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    New Pal
    Posts
    7,221
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Browns-Colts thread

    Now apparently it's suddenly ok to bring up politics again. Sweet I think I'll start some threads. We know how awesome it was when PD had the politics board. That ended well right? If that's not enough the troll announced in the same post he's waiting on Irsay to croak. Classy.

  7. #331
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Everywhere. I live in a big motorhome and I travel the entire country
    Age
    67
    Posts
    3,288
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Browns-Colts thread

    Quote Originally Posted by travmil View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Now apparently it's suddenly ok to bring up politics again. Sweet I think I'll start some threads. We know how awesome it was when PD had the politics board. That ended well right? If that's not enough the troll announced in the same post he's waiting on Irsay to croak. Classy.
    I think I said it was a race to see which one of croak first. I am the favorite to go first. I used politics as an analogy as to why I don't like Irsay. One of the candidates is a serial liar. I don't care what his politics are, I won't vote for him..... What is wrong with that. It has nthing t do with republican or democrat....I don't think you would like any post I might make.... Which is fine with me, your problem, not mine...

  8. #332
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Everywhere. I live in a big motorhome and I travel the entire country
    Age
    67
    Posts
    3,288
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Browns-Colts thread

    Quote Originally Posted by travmil View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Actually it's WAY more than three. It's nearly ALL of them. I agree though that you do have to give it to the guy. He's found the perfect situation here to nestle up to the fire. Why would he leave? The posters here give him all he needs to keep his troll act going and admins have looked the other way for the most part and let him build a fort here. It's getting old quick. I got all kinds of PM's from an admin a few weeks ago saying they were watching him and they had already booted him for 30 days once. That's true by the way. OlBlu tried to play it off like it was his choice to not post for 30 days but just so everyone knows, it wasn't. He was actually banned from posting for those 30 days. Those 30 glorious OlBlu free days...'tis but a memory now. I better watch it. Calling a troll a troll is backseat moderating ya know...
    OlBlu had no choice. The ban was for making a post that made a moderator look bad. I was not allowed to talk about it as I understood it but since you have brought it up, I guess I am free to talk about it to. I never said it was my choice. In fact, I said I was not able to post which was true. I have a problem with one of the mods evidently. I didn't agree with him about any of it. I try to stay within forum rules as much as I can. I am not a troll, never have been and I never will be. I supply support for my opinions and even if you don't like it, I am frequently right. Like when I said before the draft that RGIII was going to be an instant star and I had great doubts about Luck and presented a couple of expert opinions to back that up. I think I nailed that one..... even if you don't like it.....

  9. #333
    Pacer Pride, Colts Strong Kid Minneapolis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    4,419

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Browns-Colts thread

    What are you frequently right about, I'm curious, lol... even after an RG3 loss, you pump him as a superstar. Hilarious.
    There are two types of quarterbacks in the league: Those whom over time, the league figures out ... and those who figure out the league.

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kid Minneapolis For This Useful Post:


  11. #334
    The New Gold Swagger travmil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    New Pal
    Posts
    7,221
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Browns-Colts thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Kid Minneapolis View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What are you frequently right about, I'm curious, lol.
    Lets see a list. Hmmm....I think that's about it.

    Now, I'm not sure PD has enough bandwidth or disk space to handle a list of things he's frequently wrong about so we won't go there.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to travmil For This Useful Post:


  13. #335
    Fat, Drunk and Stupid Lord Helmet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Richmond, IN
    Age
    24
    Posts
    15,576

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Browns-Colts thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Kid Minneapolis View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What are you frequently right about, I'm curious, lol... even after an RG3 loss, you pump him as a superstar. Hilarious.
    He's always saying how Luck is going to get killed, and not last this season, because he runs too much and can't pass, yet which QB has already been knocked out of a game? (BTW I like both Luck and RG3, both will probably have great careers.)
    Super Bowl XLI Champions
    2000 Eastern Conference Champions





  14. #336
    Fat, Drunk and Stupid Lord Helmet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Richmond, IN
    Age
    24
    Posts
    15,576

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Browns-Colts thread

    No rookie is really a superstar, are they?
    Super Bowl XLI Champions
    2000 Eastern Conference Champions





  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Lord Helmet For This Useful Post:


  16. #337
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Everywhere. I live in a big motorhome and I travel the entire country
    Age
    67
    Posts
    3,288
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Browns-Colts thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Helmet View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No rookie is really a superstar, are they?
    Then you haven't been listening or reading what people all over the country are saying about RGIII. He IS a superstar right now. Today a coach from the team mentioned how lucky they were to get RGIII and not Andrew Luck. Washington was NEVER interested in Andrew Luck. They were wringing hands until Indy made the choice and there was complete celebration. He didn't use the "bust" word for Luck but he said that a lot of people were disappointed in him. I wonder if he was talking about Colts management or coaching staff?......

  17. #338
    DIET COKE! Trader Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Troll Hunting
    Age
    26
    Posts
    30,871

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Browns-Colts thread

    You got a link for that?

    “WE NEVER SURRENDER, WE NEVER GIVE UP, WE KEEP ATTACKING”- Frank Vogel
    momentarygodsblog.com https://twitter.com/momentarygods

  18. #339

    Default Re: Browns-Colts thread

    Quote Originally Posted by OlBlu View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Then you haven't been listening or reading what people all over the country are saying about RGIII. He IS a superstar right now. Today a coach from the team mentioned how lucky they were to get RGIII and not Andrew Luck. Washington was NEVER interested in Andrew Luck. They were wringing hands until Indy made the choice and there was complete celebration. He didn't use the "bust" word for Luck but he said that a lot of people were disappointed in him. I wonder if he was talking about Colts management or coaching staff?......
    Lol, everything in this post is complete fabrication.

  19. #340
    The New Gold Swagger travmil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    New Pal
    Posts
    7,221
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Browns-Colts thread

    LOL. I guess he now figures if he can't get his point across with "facts" he might as well just completely make **** up. I'd love to see a link to ANY of that complete fabrication.

  20. #341
    Member Sollozzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    16,615

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Browns-Colts thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Trader Joe View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You got a link for that?
    I'm still waiting on a link which proves that Irsay lied.

  21. #342
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Everywhere. I live in a big motorhome and I travel the entire country
    Age
    67
    Posts
    3,288
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Browns-Colts thread

    Quote Originally Posted by bunt View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Lol, everything in this post is complete fabrication.
    You want real fabrication, read what everyone here says about Andrew Luck. What I said in that post was true. It is what they say and I started hearing it right after the draft because I was in Washington D.C. as I am now.... I guess it would take them walking around with a "Luck Sucks" sign to make you believe it. Nah, you would just say it was fabricated and not real. Drink the Luck koolaid. You will be singing a different tune in three or four years and then everyone here will be saying "I really never thought that Luck was in RGIII's league." If Luck does become a star and that is one big IF, I will come on here and say that I was completely wrong about him. But, I don't think that is going to happen. You have been had, Colts fans, and you were taken in by all of the Luck hype. Washington was not....

  22. #343
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Everywhere. I live in a big motorhome and I travel the entire country
    Age
    67
    Posts
    3,288
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Browns-Colts thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Trader Joe View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You got a link for that?
    How do I get a link for a radio talk show interviewing a Washington coach?

  23. #344
    Get well PG! DGPR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Whiteland, IN
    Age
    28
    Posts
    2,034

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Browns-Colts thread

    Quote Originally Posted by OlBlu View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    How do I get a link for a radio talk show interviewing a Washington coach?
    In this day in age, if anybody says anything controversial over a radio show or tv it is blogged and written about almost immediately. Since you are supposedly involved in the entertainment business I figured you would already know this.
    "I've got an idea--an idea so smart that my head would explode if I even began to know what I'm talking about." - Peter Griffin

  24. #345
    Get well PG! DGPR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Whiteland, IN
    Age
    28
    Posts
    2,034

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Browns-Colts thread

    Quote Originally Posted by OlBlu View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You want real fabrication, read what everyone here says about Andrew Luck. What I said in that post was true. It is what they say and I started hearing it right after the draft because I was in Washington D.C. as I am now.... I guess it would take them walking around with a "Luck Sucks" sign to make you believe it. Nah, you would just say it was fabricated and not real. Drink the Luck koolaid. You will be singing a different tune in three or four years and then everyone here will be saying "I really never thought that Luck was in RGIII's league." If Luck does become a star and that is one big IF, I will come on here and say that I was completely wrong about him. But, I don't think that is going to happen. You have been had, Colts fans, and you were taken in by all of the Luck hype. Washington was not....
    The coaches, fans, and media of Indianapolis have been nothing short of impressed with Andrew Luck since he has been here too. I wouldn't expect Washington to get all giddy about Luck, as I don't expect Indianapolis to get their panties in a wad over RGIII. Saying "You have been had, Colts fans" pretty much sums up the widely known fact that you do not consider yourself a Colts fan and really there is no point in you contributing your ******** on this board. Even the Redskins fans get along better with this community than you do. Caught in yet another lie, and better yet, another line of ****.
    "I've got an idea--an idea so smart that my head would explode if I even began to know what I'm talking about." - Peter Griffin

  25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DGPR For This Useful Post:


  26. #346
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Everywhere. I live in a big motorhome and I travel the entire country
    Age
    67
    Posts
    3,288
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Browns-Colts thread

    Quote Originally Posted by DGPR View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    In this day in age, if anybody says anything controversial over a radio show or tv it is blogged and written about almost immediately. Since you are supposedly involved in the entertainment business I figured you would already know this.
    I will look into it and I am not in the entertainment business. I produce a television show. It is informative but not entertainment.
    Last edited by OlBlu; 10-23-2012 at 01:09 PM.

  27. #347

    Default Re: Browns-Colts thread

    Quote Originally Posted by OlBlu View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You want real fabrication, read what everyone here says about Andrew Luck. What I said in that post was true. It is what they say and I started hearing it right after the draft because I was in Washington D.C. as I am now.... I guess it would take them walking around with a "Luck Sucks" sign to make you believe it. Nah, you would just say it was fabricated and not real. Drink the Luck koolaid. You will be singing a different tune in three or four years and then everyone here will be saying "I really never thought that Luck was in RGIII's league." If Luck does become a star and that is one big IF, I will come on here and say that I was completely wrong about him. But, I don't think that is going to happen. You have been had, Colts fans, and you were taken in by all of the Luck hype. Washington was not....
    Again, lol. You said you've been reading this all over the country, we're asking for some examples. And you respond with this. Again, lol.

    People all over the country say that Peyton sucks and Brady sucks, doesn't mean their right or they know anything about football. Same applies to anonymous posters who are now resorting to making one sensationalized post after another to rile up 20 other anonymous posters. Haha

  28. #348

    Default Re: Browns-Colts thread

    Quote Originally Posted by OlBlu View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You want real fabrication, read what everyone here says about Andrew Luck. What I said in that post was true. It is what they say and I started hearing it right after the draft because I was in Washington D.C. as I am now.... I guess it would take them walking around with a "Luck Sucks" sign to make you believe it. Nah, you would just say it was fabricated and not real. Drink the Luck koolaid. You will be singing a different tune in three or four years and then everyone here will be saying "I really never thought that Luck was in RGIII's league." If Luck does become a star and that is one big IF, I will come on here and say that I was completely wrong about him. But, I don't think that is going to happen. You have been had, Colts fans, and you were taken in by all of the Luck hype. Washington was not....

    Translation: I can't support my own argument because I'm making it up.

  29. #349
    I have a Member xBulletproof's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    4,671

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Browns-Colts thread

    Quote Originally Posted by OlBlu View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I will look into it and I am not in the entertainment business. I produce a television show. It is imformative but not entertainment.
    Well, isn't that ironic. Not even in a fly in your chardonnay kinda way.

  30. #350
    Member Sollozzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    16,615

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Browns-Colts thread

    Quote Originally Posted by OlBlu View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    That is true and you cannot imagine how many exColts fans did exactly that. I don't mind mistakes or bad decisions. I do mind being absolutely lied to. I'm not a big fan of Obama but Romney wouldn't tell the truth if the truth was an advantage to him. So, I won't vote for him. I don't think Irsay has anyone to pass the Colts on to and he doesn't look so healthy to me so I'll just wait and see if he croaks before I do....
    Regarding the "Irsay is a massive liar" thing:

    Irsay said in January that the Colts were drafting a quarterback.

    “With Griffin and Luck and the way it’s shaping up at the top of the draft — could very likely go one and two like with Peyton and Ryan Leaf,” Irsay said. “It’s most likely one of those quarterbacks that you really feel is the best player in the draft, and where we’re at moving forward you can’t pass that up. I don’t think anyone would expect that.”

    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...on-is-healthy/

    You always say that he lied to bait season ticket holders before releasing Manning. Well, he made it pretty clear all the way back in January that he was going to use the pick on a quarterback. You would have had to be pretty blind, IMHO, to have not at the very least acknowledged at that point that there was a decent chance that Manning wasn't coming back. Manning is not in the business of mentoring hyped number 1 draft pick quarterbacks who want his job sooner rather than later. In his world, a backup QB is some scrub who stands on the sideline with a hat and headset, and occasionally engages Manning in some chatter. It's not a hyped prospect who commands snaps in practice and tutoring from Manning. Once Irsay cleaned house with the Polians and the Caldwell and followed that up with the announcement that he was drafting a QB, Manning's days were numbered.

    If someone renewed their tickets thinking that Manning was definitely coming back, then it's on them for not acknowledging that all major signs pointed to Manning's departure. I always held out hope to the very end that something could be worked out at the last minute, but I always tried to be honest with myself and acknowledge that the signs were pointing to a departure.

    So tell me, how is Irsay a liar? I need proof.

Similar Threads

  1. Colts vs. Browns
    By Trader Joe in forum Indianapolis Colts
    Replies: 147
    Last Post: 10-09-2011, 04:13 PM
  2. heywoode's Colts cheerleader photo thread Colts-Chiefs 11/18/07
    By heywoode in forum Market Square (General Non-Sports Discussion)
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-19-2007, 07:42 PM
  3. ' D' does it again, Colts Top Browns 13-6
    By Frank Slade in forum Indianapolis Colts
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-27-2005, 11:58 AM
  4. Browns at Colts Game Thread - 9/25/05
    By obnoxiousmodesty in forum Indianapolis Colts
    Replies: 98
    Last Post: 09-25-2005, 11:01 PM
  5. Guess The Score - Browns at Colts
    By obnoxiousmodesty in forum Indianapolis Colts
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 09-25-2005, 03:40 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •