Quote Originally Posted by BRushWithDeath View Post
This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
The fact that you have to choose between "engaged Danny" and "disengaged Danny" is one of the primary reasons I, and pretty much everyone who isn't on this message board, would pick Deng or Gay (and Iggy if he's a 3) ahead of Granger.
As Peck pointed out, when's the last time we've seen "disengaged Danny"? Danny has been more focused and has played harder than ever--most notably ever since Vogel has become our coach. Yes he has a lax game here or there, but who doesnt?

And if we want to talk about a player who's effort is hot and cold, Rudy Gay is not exactly the standard to playing hard all the time. In fact he is a lot worse at this than Danny (in spite of being more talented than DG)

Quote Originally Posted by Major Cold View Post
This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
Deng might have been inefficient but he is a better defender than Danny and slashes waaaay better. .
This has been a myth for years. Deng FTA's per game (a pretty good way to gauge who's taking it to the racks) are always well below Danny's. I think Deng is better at coming off the ball and getting into the lane, but I don't think he is a good slasher at all. To say he slashes waaaay better is kind of silly IMO