Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 201

Thread: Here's my plea

  1. #26
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Everywhere. I live in a big motorhome and I travel the entire country
    Age
    67
    Posts
    3,288
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Here's my plea

    Quote Originally Posted by Pace Maker View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    making a thread dedicated to him is definitely an effective way to ignore him

    They don't want to ignore me. Life here is boring without me offering my opinions and opposing some of theirs.....

  2. #27
    assuming PG gets back... Heisenberg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    13,291

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: Here's my plea

    Is it that damn hard to just scroll past his posts or, God forbid, put him on ignore? I'm more than tired of every friggin thread being page after page about how dumb OlBlu is. The people that can't just agree to disagree and ignore him have gotten far worse than him.

  3. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Heisenberg For This Useful Post:


  4. #28
    Whale Shepherd cdash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    The Sprawl
    Age
    29
    Posts
    18,145

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Here's my plea

    Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Is it that damn hard to just scroll past his posts or, God forbid, put him on ignore? I'm more than tired of every friggin thread being page after page about how dumb OlBlu is. The people that can't just agree to disagree and ignore him have gotten far worse than him.
    I have him on ignore and try to scroll past all his quoted posts. The problem is, I scroll through the entire thread that way. Like I said in another thread, if you give me a true ignore function that ignores everything that poster says and every post he is quoted in, then I will stop *****ing. Until then--sorry.

  5. #29
    Gotta Play Big
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Posts
    15,737

    Default Re: Here's my plea

    Threads like this are like picking up a bee hive and shaking it. Like a bee and his stinger, the trolls will come out and post vigorously.

    But I find OlBlu in small doses to be a nice diversion from reality. He owns this forum though, so it's easy to get too much. The good news is, looking at the old fart, he doesn't have much time left. Those Double Whoppers he eats while on the road are catching up with him.

  6. #30
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Everywhere. I live in a big motorhome and I travel the entire country
    Age
    67
    Posts
    3,288
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Here's my plea

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueNGold View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Threads like this are like picking up a bee hive and shaking it. Like a bee and his stinger, the trolls will come out and post vigorously.

    But I find OlBlu in small doses to be a nice diversion from reality. He owns this forum though, so it's easy to get too much. The good news is, looking at the old fart, he doesn't have much time left. Those Double Whoppers he eats while on the road are catching up with him.
    They would if I ate them but I don't. That is one of the reasons I have the RV. I don't have to pack and unpack and have the problems at the airport and I don't have to eat junk food. I have salads, fruits and vegetables and I try to stay healthy. I have a very big dog named the Bruiser who takes me for long walks to help keep me in shape. Bruiser is an 18 month old puppy that weights 160 lbs and will grow for another three years..... Easily my best friend.....

  7. #31
    assuming PG gets back... Heisenberg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    13,291

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: Here's my plea

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueNGold View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The good news is, looking at the old fart, he doesn't have much time left. Those Double Whoppers he eats while on the road are catching up with him.
    C'mon, in jest or not, that's far more trollish than anything OlBlue's ever said.

  8. #32
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Everywhere. I live in a big motorhome and I travel the entire country
    Age
    67
    Posts
    3,288
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Here's my plea

    Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    C'mon, in jest or not, that's far more trollish than anything OlBlue's ever said.
    Ah, that is all right. I am getting older quickly. That is part of the reason I am so bitter with Irsay for destroying the Colts. I saw them take a decade or two to get over this kind of thing before..... I think it will again....

  9. #33
    Member Sollozzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    17,530

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Here's my plea

    Quote Originally Posted by OlBlu View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    They would if I ate them but I don't. That is one of the reasons I have the RV. I don't have to pack and unpack and have the problems at the airport and I don't have to eat junk food. I have salads, fruits and vegetables and I try to stay healthy. I have a very big dog named the Bruiser who takes me for long walks to help keep me in shape. Bruiser is an 18 month old puppy that weights 160 lbs and will grow for another three years..... Easily my best friend.....

    Nothing like a good young dog to keep you busy. I have a two year old Golden Retriever who has an endless supply of energy.

  10. #34
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Everywhere. I live in a big motorhome and I travel the entire country
    Age
    67
    Posts
    3,288
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Here's my plea

    Quote Originally Posted by Sollozzo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Nothing like a good young dog to keep you busy. I have a two year old Golden Retriever who has an endless supply of energy.
    I tried to upload a picture but it doesn't do him justice. Bruiser is an 18 month old Great Dane puppy. He is a beautiful brindle who is gold colored with black stripes like a tiger. I took him down to Washington D.C. this weekend and walked him around the monuments. We had an entourage of about 25 kids who followed us everywhere. Kids are fascinated with him and they have no fear of him. He is a big friendly guy who loves kids and people in general. He is not so good with squirrels or cats but we are working on that....

  11. #35
    The New Gold Swagger travmil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    New Pal
    Posts
    7,357
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Here's my plea

    Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Is it that damn hard to just scroll past his posts or, God forbid, put him on ignore?
    I've got him on ignore. Have had him on ignore for months except for a brief stint where I said "why bother". That isn't the problem. The problem is the people who choose to battle with him and quote him and still manage to fill entire threads with his **** even though I have him on ignore. Every single thread is the same thing. Every thread. I don't even have to read this piece of **** board anymore. I can recite word for word exactly what's in every thread. When I say this board is a piece of ****, I mean it. Complete and utter ****.
    Last edited by travmil; 10-15-2012 at 09:19 PM.

  12. #36
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Everywhere. I live in a big motorhome and I travel the entire country
    Age
    67
    Posts
    3,288
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Here's my plea

    Quote Originally Posted by travmil View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I've got him on ignore. Have had him on ignore for month except for a brief stint where I said "why bother". That isn't the problem. The problem is the people who choose to battle with him and quote him and still manage to fill entire threads with his **** even though I have him on ignore. Every single thread is the same thing. Every thread. I don't even have to read this piece of **** board anymore. I can recite word for word exactly what's in every thread. When I say this board is a piece of ****, I mean it. Complete and utter ****.
    I would hate to call you a liar but I don't come close to quoting on every thread. If you can't stand it, go somewhere else. With your attitude and your points of view, someone will always **** you off and you will be leaving there too... Read your own guildelines. I don't post with beligerence, hostility, rudeness, abrasiveness or disrespect. My only sin is to say things you don't want to hear about your teams....... Tough, get over it...... By the way, I think you are in violation of several of those guidelines.....

  13. #37

    Default Re: Here's my plea

    Fyi bruiser is code for hemroid and Luck is the prep h you refuse to apply. That's why you can't sit down and relax a bit..

  14. #38
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Everywhere. I live in a big motorhome and I travel the entire country
    Age
    67
    Posts
    3,288
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Here's my plea

    Quote Originally Posted by Gamble1 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Fyi bruiser is code for hemroid and Luck is the prep h you refuse to apply. That's why you can't sit down and relax a bit..
    Well, I agree with you about Luck being Preperation H. You might as well stick that stuff up your a** and it tastes TERRIBLE....... Be careful about what you say about the Bruiser. I don't care what you say about me but he is off limits. I would fight a man that injured or attacked me physically but I believe I would kill anyone who would hurt that dog..... He feels the same way about me. Try to break into my RV, I dare you.....

  15. #39

    Default Re: Here's my plea

    Well the kids call it being butt hurt. I'll let you figure why they call it that now get off my grass old man this is colts country.

  16. #40
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Everywhere. I live in a big motorhome and I travel the entire country
    Age
    67
    Posts
    3,288
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Here's my plea

    Quote Originally Posted by Gamble1 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Well the kids call it being butt hurt. I'll let you figure why they call it that now get off my grass old man this is colts country.
    I am not going anywhere.... Might as well get used to it....

  17. #41

    Default Re: Here's my plea

    Oh I am use to it. How is manning doing?

  18. #42
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Everywhere. I live in a big motorhome and I travel the entire country
    Age
    67
    Posts
    3,288
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Here's my plea

    Quote Originally Posted by Gamble1 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Oh I am use to it. How is manning doing?
    He has been fine but two fumbles by special teams and a sure TD bomb was lost when the receiver, all alone tripped over the 40 yard line..... He has been picked once..... They have been down like this just about the entire season....

  19. #43
    Gotta Play Big
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Posts
    15,737

    Default Re: Here's my plea

    Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    C'mon, in jest or not, that's far more trollish than anything OlBlue's ever said.
    Oh, nobody took that seriously and certainly not OlBlu. Dude dishes it out...

  20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BlueNGold For This Useful Post:


  21. #44
    Gotta Play Big
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Posts
    15,737

    Default Re: Here's my plea

    Quote Originally Posted by OlBlu View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    They would if I ate them but I don't. That is one of the reasons I have the RV. I don't have to pack and unpack and have the problems at the airport and I don't have to eat junk food. I have salads, fruits and vegetables and I try to stay healthy. I have a very big dog named the Bruiser who takes me for long walks to help keep me in shape. Bruiser is an 18 month old puppy that weights 160 lbs and will grow for another three years..... Easily my best friend.....
    Everyone should have a dog. It is one of the simple joys in life. My boys stay healthy the same way.

  22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BlueNGold For This Useful Post:


  23. #45
    DIET COKE! Trader Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Troll Hunting
    Age
    26
    Posts
    31,604

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Here's my plea

    Quote Originally Posted by Pace Maker View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    making a thread dedicated to him is definitely an effective way to ignore him
    Haven't responded to anything he has said since i started this thread. And as i look at the styff he's posted in this thread, i wish he would be this logical and thoughtful when discussing Luck.
    Last edited by Trader Joe; 10-15-2012 at 11:24 PM.

    “WE NEVER SURRENDER, WE NEVER GIVE UP, WE KEEP ATTACKING”- Frank Vogel
    momentarygodsblog.com https://twitter.com/momentarygods

  24. #46
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Everywhere. I live in a big motorhome and I travel the entire country
    Age
    67
    Posts
    3,288
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Here's my plea

    Quote Originally Posted by Trader Joe View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Haven't responded to anything he has said since i started this thread. And as i look at the styff he's posted in this thread, i wish he would be this logical and thoughtful when discussing Luck.
    Have you watched the Denver game? Have you seen how well Peyton is playing? That is why I will NEVER be a Luck fan. We gave up the best damn QB in the history of the league in my opinion. I can't forgive Irsay for that and all of his lies about it...... Not much of my feelings have anything to do with Luck but I have been very impressed by RGIII.....

  25. #47
    Member Sollozzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    17,530

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Here's my plea

    Quote Originally Posted by OlBlu View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Have you watched the Denver game? Have you seen how well Peyton is playing? That is why I will NEVER be a Luck fan. We gave up the best damn QB in the history of the league in my opinion. I can't forgive Irsay for that and all of his lies about it...... Not much of my feelings have anything to do with Luck but I have been very impressed by RGIII.....

    I can sympathize with this. I also miss Peyton a lot. He looks pretty damn good right now. I like Luck a lot, but seeing Manning finish his career somewhere else is pretty tough to watch.

  26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sollozzo For This Useful Post:


  27. #48
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Everywhere. I live in a big motorhome and I travel the entire country
    Age
    67
    Posts
    3,288
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Here's my plea

    Quote Originally Posted by Sollozzo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I can sympathize with this. I also miss Peyton a lot. He looks pretty damn good right now. I like Luck a lot, but seeing Manning finish his career somewhere else is pretty tough to watch.
    Amen!!

  28. #49

    Default Re: Here's my plea

    Quote Originally Posted by OlBlu View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I tried to upload a picture but it doesn't do him justice. Bruiser is an 18 month old Great Dane puppy. He is a beautiful brindle who is gold colored with black stripes like a tiger. I took him down to Washington D.C. this weekend and walked him around the monuments. We had an entourage of about 25 kids who followed us everywhere. Kids are fascinated with him and they have no fear of him. He is a big friendly guy who loves kids and people in general. He is not so good with squirrels or cats but we are working on that....
    The legend of Ol Blu continues lol

  29. #50

    Default Re: Here's my plea

    Keeping Peyton wasn't fair to the Colts fan or Peyton. The team to win a superbowl just wasn't there. We would have wasted Peytons final years. And missed out on quite possibly another HoF QB, who in time may be able to lead us back to the superbowl.

    If we want to be mad at somebody be mad at Polian for failing to refresh the team the way the Pats do. Not Irsay for doing what was best for both parties.

  30. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Mad-Mad-Mario For This Useful Post:


Similar Threads

  1. Jackson cops a plea
    By Naptown_Seth in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 06-21-2007, 12:47 PM
  2. OT: Plea for help for G-wood Cops
    By indygeezer in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-22-2007, 01:57 PM
  3. Plea for some offseason action!
    By Chambizzle in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-18-2004, 09:44 AM
  4. I need to make a plea and confess
    By Dukins in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 06-04-2004, 02:17 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •