Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Here's my plea

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Here's my plea

Quote Originally Posted by OlBlu View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Of course he did. They couldn't keep them both and Irsay was going to drop everyone off that roster he could. Don't you get it that there are more than a few of us who HATE Luck for forcing Peyton to finish his career elsewhere. We are never going to like this guy no matter what he accomplishes.... To all of us, he is they guy Irsay dropped Peyton Manning for and that will never be forgiven...
    There it is folks. He admits it. He just flat out hates Luck. He has said that he wants Luck to succeed but clearly that is crap and a lie. I have time for trolls, trolls can be fun. I don't have time for someone who will just hate hate hate for no reason.

So please, I've had as much fun with him as the next guy, but it's about to kill the Colts board. It is sucking all the fun out of watching Luck. I got what I really wanted from him. An admission that he is just a bitter man who hates Andrew Luck for no reason. So leave him to his devices.

Ignore him, block him, whatever.

Just let's let it be at this point. We are not going to get anywhere with someone who is consumed with blind hate. I don't care whether he continues to post or not. I won't be reading or responding to anything this guy says again.

Go Colts

“WE NEVER SURRENDER, WE NEVER GIVE UP, WE KEEP ATTACKING”- Frank Vogel
    momentarygodsblog.com https://twitter.com/momentarygods

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Trader Joe For This Useful Post:

Banned

Default Re: Here's my plea

And you guys keep "hating" on the guy but when he is not posting you keep talking about him, I think that deep down inside you guys love him.

He is looking kind of sexy with those sunglasses on. I can't deny it.

But I'm done talking to him, it will be a hard breakup, but I think I will get through it. Lots of chocolate ice cream and tissues.

“WE NEVER SURRENDER, WE NEVER GIVE UP, WE KEEP ATTACKING”- Frank Vogel
    momentarygodsblog.com https://twitter.com/momentarygods

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Trader Joe For This Useful Post:

Mood

Quote Originally Posted by Trader Joe View Post

But I'm done talking to him, it will be a hard breakup, but I think I will get through it. Lots of chocolate ice cream and tissues.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hicks For This Useful Post:

Pacer Pride, Colts Strong Kid Minneapolis's Avatar

Sports Logo Sports Logo

He's already admitted this months ago, Joe. Yes, it's sad... but it's not the first time he's revealed his true colors.
    There are two types of quarterbacks in the league: Those whom over time, the league figures out ... and those who figure out the league.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kid Minneapolis For This Useful Post:

1) Of course he's a blatant troll.
    2) He will always, always take the popular opinion and argue against it.
    3) He is clearly someone who, before his current moniker, was familiar with the board before he began posting.
    4) He is either a) someone who got banned and made a new name to **** with the general populace of the board or b) someone who still posts here but is bitter about their treatment from other board members.
    5) I can't believe there was ever a sector of people here that believed he was 68 or whatever and romped around the country in an RV.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cdash For This Useful Post:

Sports Logo Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by cdash View Post
    5) I can't believe there was ever a sector of people here that believed he was 68 or whatever and romped around the country in an RV.
    I've never bought that.
    There are two types of quarterbacks in the league: Those whom over time, the league figures out ... and those who figure out the league.

Banned
    Everywhere. I live in a big motorhome and I travel the entire country
    Mood

Well, I make things more interesting and there was more action on this thread in the last couple of hours than anywhere else on PD. I think they just like to agree with each other and have no use for a contrary opinion and I have some of those.....

Banned
    Mood

Quote Originally Posted by Trader Joe View Post

I will miss talking to you. I have always thought that you have very good points even when I disagree with them. You have even changed my mind a few times. I think I have thanked you for many of your posts because I thought they really had merit.... I am sexy for an old fart.....

Banned
    Mood

Quote Originally Posted by Kid Minneapolis View Post
    He's already admitted this months ago, Joe. Yes, it's sad... but it's not the first time he's revealed his true colors.
    I don't keep anything secret. Ask me and you will get what I really think. I have said all of those things before the season even started and I still believe I am right.....

Banned
    Mood

I've never bought that.
    I am 65 and I do exactly what I said that I do....

Banned
    Mood

Quote Originally Posted by cdash View Post
    1) Of course he's a blatant troll.
    2) He will always, always take the popular opinion and argue against it.
    3) He is clearly someone who, before his current moniker, was familiar with the board before he began posting.
    4) He is either a) someone who got banned and made a new name to **** with the general populace of the board or b) someone who still posts here but is bitter about their treatment from other board members.
    1. Wrong
    2. Wrong, my posts on the Pacers are much different. I think they are headed in the right direction. I don't think they are the second or third best team in the east but still very good. I have them going 48-32 for the season. That is a very good record I am predicting for them.
    3. Wrong. I have never been on this board as anyone but OlBlu and I didn't follow this forum until I registered.
    4. Wrong. I am here in the only personal I have ever used. I would expect the mods can verify this. I am not bitter about anything but not seeing Peyton Manning end his career as a Colt. I will admit that has an influence on how I view Andrew Luck.
    5. I don't care what you believe but that is the truth. I see no reason to get on here and lie about anything. You may disagree with anything I say and I respect that but I do not lie.

Sports Logo Sports Logo

I am 65 and I do exactly what I said that I do....
    Just tell me you don't produce Big Bang Theory. God that show is freakin' stupid.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Kid Minneapolis For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Mood

Just tell me you don't produce Big Bang Theory. God that show is freakin' stupid.
    I do not produce that kind of show. What I do is more like and infomercial but not exactly. I do about 100 per year..... They are based on the home building industry.....

I think it's pretty funny.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sollozzo For This Useful Post:

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Andrew Luck could throw seven touchdowns in one game while curing cancer all at the same time and he would find some way to bash the guy. When it comes to fans like OlBlu nothing Andrew can do will ever please them because they cannot separate their emotional connection to Peyton from the business decision that needed to be made.

They will not accept the realities that Peyton was the glue that kept a terrible team together and there was no real chance of a title and we had maybe one or two more years with him. Heck at the time of the decision we did not even know if he was going to ever play. On the other hand, you had the closest thing to a sure thing sitting in your lap that could ensure top tier QB play for the next 10 years.

Do not worry when we are back in the playoff hunt and Luck is a star in the league fans like OlBlu will come hopping back on the bandwagon acting like they were always there.

Either that our he is one of the best trolls I have seen online. The dedication to stick with his character is great because he has the same attitude with the Pacers of always crapping on the team no matter what they do.
    Attached Images Attached Images

I do not produce that kind of show. What I do is more like and infomercial but not exactly. I do about 100 per year..... They are based on the home building industry.....
    Well if you're the one that demonstrates the Little Giant ladder then I'm a big fan.

I've had the opportunity to set in on a couple of commercials/video spots before. One with Coach Dungy and Peyton reading the Declaration of Independence and my favorite (actually felt bad for him) was Damon Bailey getting his @ss chewed out by Bob Knight during a shoot. Good coach but mean with some of his players.
    You know how hippos are made out to be sweet and silly, like big cows, but are actually extremely dangerous and can kill you with stunning brutality? The Pacers are the NBA's hippos....Matt Moore CBS Sports....

Banned
    Mood

Quote Originally Posted by thewholefnshow31 View Post
    Andrew Luck could throw seven touchdowns in one game while curing cancer all at the same time and he would find some way to bash the guy. When it comes to fans like OlBlu nothing Andrew can do will ever please them because they cannot separate their emotional connection to Peyton from the business decision that needed to be made.

They will not accept the realities that Peyton was the glue that kept a terrible team together and there was no real chance of a title and we had maybe one or two more years with him. Heck at the time of the decision we did not even know if he was going to ever play. On the other hand, you had the closest thing to a sure thing sitting in your lap that could ensure top tier QB play for the next 10 years.

Do not worry when we are back in the playoff hunt and Luck is a star in the league fans like OlBlu will come hopping back on the bandwagon acting like they were always there.

Either that our he is one of the best trolls I have seen online. The dedication to stick with his character is great because he has the same attitude with the Pacers of always crapping on the team no matter what they do.
    I don't crap on the team. I just don't buy that they are as good as some folks think they are. I also think you need a super star to move any higher and they don't have one and are not likely got get one. I like the Pacers team. I think they should have traded Granger when he still had some value but it isn't that big a deal and I certainly didn't want them to dump him unless they got something very good in return.....

Play McRoberts and Price! BRushWithDeath's Avatar

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

To paraphrase Seinfeld, he's real and he's spectacular.
    "I had to take her down like Chris Brown."

-Lance Stephenson

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BRushWithDeath For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Mood

Quote Originally Posted by BRushWithDeath View Post
    To paraphrase Seinfeld, he's real and he's spectacular.
    Hey!!!

Mood

I'm entertaining a new theory that OlBlu is really a fake account the admins are using to punk us. I mean really at this point what other explanation could there be?

making a thread dedicated to him is definitely an effective way to ignore him

31. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Pace Maker For This Useful Post:

Mood

If being delusional about sports and repeating things over and over ad nausem makes you a troll, then there are several vested posters here that are "trolls" too...
    * Most Humorous Poster Nominee (2004, 2005, 2010)
    * Off Topic Post of the Year Winner (2009)
    * Off Topic Thread of the Year Nominee (2010)

Formerly a naturallystoned, badinfluence...

33. The Following User Says Thank You to Natston For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Mood

Quote Originally Posted by travmil View Post
    I'm entertaining a new theory that OlBlu is really a fake account the admins are using to punk us. I mean really at this point what other explanation could there be?
    I don't get along with them any better than I get along with you. I do try though and I try to take their suggestions even when I disagree with them.....

Banned
    Mood

Quote Originally Posted by Natston View Post
    If being delusional about sports and repeating things over and over ad nausem makes you a troll, then there are several vested posters here that are "trolls" too...
    Ha!!!