Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Colts-Jets thread

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Re: Colts-Jets thread

You clearly haven't moved on, because you're still here *****ing about it.

What if Irsay had drafted RGIII instead? Would that have made a difference? Methinks the answer is no.

If you really believe that Luck has shown you "nothing so far," you're clearly being blinded by your hate. Even if Griffin ends up being better, Luck has skills.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Shade For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Everywhere. I live in a big motorhome and I travel the entire country
    Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by Shade View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You clearly haven't moved on, because you're still here *****ing about it.

What if Irsay had drafted RGIII instead? Would that have made a difference? Methinks the answer is no.

If you really believe that Luck has shown you "nothing so far," you're clearly being blinded by your hate. Even if Griffin ends up being better, Luck has skills.
    Yeah, at trying to escape sacks. I would have felt better if Irsay had traded the rights to the most overhyped player in NFL history for all of those draft picks and, if he decided he just had to use some of them to get RGIII, that would have been better. We would have several better players on the roster and a very dangerous QB and you would have more wins already this season. I would have felt even better if he had kept Peyton, Garcon and some of the defensive players (not Brackett) and drafted a QB like Tannehill, Weeden, or best yet, Wilson that Seattle took and developed them for a few years with Peyton's help. The "purge" system just doesn't work for me because it is always the hallmark of a very badly managed team. So, to answer your question or your statement, I think taking Luck and doing the purge was just about the worst move the team could have made...... I and many people like me will never accept him no matter what he does.... But we will be pointing out his ever failing (and there will be many) for the next ten years......

Quote Originally Posted by OlBlu View Post
    Yeah, at trying to escape sacks. I would have felt better if Irsay had traded the rights to the most overhyped player in NFL history for all of those draft picks and, if he decided he just had to use some of them to get RGIII, that would have been better. We would have several better players on the roster and a very dangerous QB and you would have more wins already this season. I would have felt even better if he had kept Peyton, Garcon and some of the defensive players (not Brackett) and drafted a QB like Tannehill, Weeden, or best yet, Wilson that Seattle took and developed them for a few years with Peyton's help. The "purge" system just doesn't work for me because it is always the hallmark of a very badly managed team. So, to answer your question or your statement, I think taking Luck and doing the purge was just about the worst move the team could have made...... I and many people like me will never accept him no matter what he does.... But we will be pointing out his ever failing (and there will be many) for the next ten years......
    Then what is the point in pretending to be a Colts fan if you wish failure upon them for cutting ties with Manning? The only reason you get on here is to get into disagreements with people and to get a rise out of everybody. You provide biased insight and you always seem to have an unpopular stance on every single subject. We get it, you hate Luck and Andrew Bynum is truly a superstar center. Get over yourself and try to mesh with this community at least a little bit.
    "I've got an idea--an idea so smart that my head would explode if I even began to know what I'm talking about." - Peter Griffin

Banned
    Mood

Quote Originally Posted by DGPR View Post
    Then what is the point in pretending to be a Colts fan if you wish failure upon them for cutting ties with Manning? The only reason you get on here is to get into disagreements with people and to get a rise out of everybody. You provide biased insight and you always seem to have an unpopular stance on every single subject. We get it, you hate Luck and Andrew Bynum is truly a superstar center. Get over yourself and try to mesh with this community at least a little bit.
    You used a good example with Bynum. I wasn't even talking about a Pacer player but he is a superstar center and anyone who doesn't think so needs a check-up from the neck up....

Yeah, but give him credit, he's taking advantage of what he's been given. The mods have already made it clear they don't care about it.

Oh, and Peyton wasn't going to mentor any QB. If he's this great teacher everyone makes him out to be then why did our backup QB's never get any better?

You used a good example with Bynum. I wasn't even talking about a Pacer player but he is a superstar center and anyone who doesn't think so needs a check-up from the neck up....
    Look, I'm as big of a conspiracy theorist that you'll come across, but even I can't believe that crap. That's the problem right there, if you are so sure that Andrew Bynum is a superstar then just start a pole and see how many people buy that ********. You don't give reasons to believing you are right, you just blurt things out as written fact, and even 2 year olds should know it. I'm 26 and you're "65" and my maturity level skies above yours it seems.
    "I've got an idea--an idea so smart that my head would explode if I even began to know what I'm talking about." - Peter Griffin

Banned
    Mood

Look, I'm as big of a conspiracy theorist that you'll come across, but even I can't believe that crap. That's the problem right there, if you are so sure that Andrew Bynum is a superstar then just start a pole and see how many people buy that ********. You don't give reasons to believing you are right, you just blurt things out as written fact, and even 2 year olds should know it. I'm 26 and you're "65" and my maturity level skies above yours it seems.
    There is a post here rating the centers in the NBA. Look at where Bynum is listed and where Hibbert is listed (and I like Hibbert). The number two center in the entire NBA by most every expert rating service that I have seen is a super star. I have given these reasons for believeing this many times.. I thought you had read it...

Not at all. Betting is one thing. I am completely emotional about the Colts, Irsay, Manning and Luck
    Maybe hypocritical was the wrong word to use.

Childish is more appropriate.

Banned
    Mood

Quote Originally Posted by PacerDude View Post
    Maybe hypocritical was the wrong word to use.

Childish is more appropriate.
    Betting on football is no different from playing poker or blackjack. You had better take the emotion out if you are laying down your dollars......