Thread: Anyone know if we will get free League Pass during the preseason?

Default Anyone know if we will get free League Pass during the preseason?

Just checking to see if anyone knew, I seem to remember watching every preseason game last year on LP for free, pretty sure they aren't on FSI. Can't believe B-Ball is back!!

-J

Default Re: Anyone know if we will get free League Pass during the preseason?

I don't know. But I think if you have Directv you get preseason games for free. If you have LP through any other outlet you do not.

Typically the first week of the regular season LP is free no matter what cable of satelite outlet you have

Last year we didn't get the full free preview of LP on Comcast. They were slow to enable it. Annoyed a lot of people. I don't remember how many days we missed, but it was several.

Intuition over Integers McKeyFan's Avatar

Preseason has always been free for me on Direct TV. Even the first couple games of regulation.

“People talk about how quiet he [McKey] is, but he’s really been helpful. He gives a lot of insight to players in how to guard certain teams and what their weaknesses are. The whole team listens to him, and it makes my job a lot easier. Having players like him is what pro basketball is all about for me.” —Larry Brown

Hey guys directv ch 751 list the pacers and twolves tommorrow night didn't see it posted yet

6. The Following User Says Thank You to granger4mvp For This Useful Post:

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by McKeyFan View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Preseason has always been free for me on Direct TV. Even the first couple games of regulation.
    Correct. Actually, the entire first week of the season is always free on DirecTV.