Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: NBA League Pass/Comcast

Default Re: NBA League Pass/Comcast

I can't believe LP games won't be in HD, sure wish I could have stayed with Directv!

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by threein73 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I can't believe LP games won't be in HD, sure wish I could have stayed with Directv!
    A lot of people feel the same way about Comcast's policy of only 1 HD game/night.

IMO, they shouldn't be able to charge the same price for an inferior product. All other carriers have full HD for $180, Comcast shouldn't be able to charge more than $125 or something.

Good news is the Broadband portion is basically high def, so you could hook your laptop up to the TV and get much better quality.

Are you sure they're not in HD? I had LP on Comcast (in Seattle, but I assume it's a similar set-up nationwide) two years ago and there were often two sets of channels, one with games in HD and one in non-HD.

No, not sure, like I said I just switched to Comcast and so far have just seen the preseason games. However, on my channel list I only see one group of channels, starting at channel 471, for NBA LP games. Also, on the screen it indicates that HD is not available in all areas, but I sure don't understand why Atlanta would be one of those areas! I agree, should not cost the same, but again, don't understand why it would not be available here. So far I have not even seen one LP HD channel, but again, only preseason...

Mood

No, not sure, like I said I just switched to Comcast and so far have just seen the preseason games. However, on my channel list I only see one group of channels, starting at channel 471, for NBA LP games. Also, on the screen it indicates that HD is not available in all areas, but I sure don't understand why Atlanta would be one of those areas! I agree, should not cost the same, but again, don't understand why it would not be available here. So far I have not even seen one LP HD channel, but again, only preseason...
    Just google something like "League Pass comcast HD" and you'll find dozens of threads complaining about this.

Sports Logo

I live out here on the West Coast and have Comcast. Has NBALP been offered to Comcast Customers back East?

One week out of the regular season....for whatever reason, I still cannot get NBALP through Comcast...it simply hasn't been offered yet. I even wonder if I will be able to get the Early Bird special this close to the start of the season.
    Ash from Army of Darkness: Good...Bad...I'm the guy with the gun.

This is David West, he is the Honey Badger, West just doesn't give a *****....he's pretty bad *ss cuz he has no regard for any other Player or Team whatsoever.

Mood

Quote Originally Posted by CableKC View Post
    I live out here on the West Coast and have Comcast. Has NBALP been offered to Comcast Customers back East?

One week out of the regular season....for whatever reason, I still cannot get NBALP through Comcast...it simply hasn't been offered yet. I even wonder if I will be able to get the Early Bird special this close to the start of the season.
    Most carriers around me give the "Early Bird" special through the first week of the season.

EDIT: By most I mean Dish/DirecTV/Mediacom

Sports Logo Sports Logo

The free trial on league pass is finally on from yesterday until the 7th of November.Quick question though:Why when i press on the free trial button,takes me to the billing information page where it specifically asks me for cardholder name and number etc?Thing is i can't skip it.Any suggestions?

Mood

Quote Originally Posted by Johanvil View Post
    The free trial on league pass is finally on from yesterday until the 7th of November.Quick question though:Why when i press on the free trial button,takes me to the billing information page where it specifically asks me for cardholder name and number etc?Thing is i can't skip it.Any suggestions?
    Who's your carrier?

For me, the channels become available 10/30-11/06. That's DirecTV though, the channels will just be unlocked on my guide.

Mood

When will I be able to log in to League Pass Broadband? I thought that they used to have a library of old games that I could watch. Whenever I try to login, it just sends me back to the order page....Is the broadband page only available when the season starts, or do I need to contact them??

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ejwallace For This Useful Post:

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

If anyone is wondering about the Xbox 360 app, it came out about a week or so ago, and I've been using it in conjuction with league pass broadband. I have to say, if you're a Pacers fan who lives out-of-state and happens to have a 360, it's a must buy. The games all play live in HD. Also - because the Pacers aren't much of a national draw, and don't have very many nationally televised games, I practically have access to every Pacers game this season on my xbox. If you have a decent broadband connection and an xbox I would highly recommend getting the app and paying for LP.
    Never half-a** two things. Whole-a** one thing.

Quote Originally Posted by CompACE View Post
    If anyone is wondering about the Xbox 360 app, it came out about a week or so ago, and I've been using it in conjuction with league pass broadband. I have to say, if you're a Pacers fan who lives out-of-state and happens to have a 360, it's a must buy. The games all play live in HD. Also - because the Pacers aren't much of a national draw, and don't have very many nationally televised games, I practically have access to every Pacers game this season on my xbox. If you have a decent broadband connection and an xbox I would highly recommend getting the app and paying for LP.
    Is this app available for league pass account in HK?
    how can I download and install this app in xbox?
    I subscribe LP every yr. it's very inconvenient to connect a laptop to a plasma TV.
    thanks!

Sports Logo Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by CompACE View Post
    How are people getting this to work? Every time I log in the games say "replay locked" and clicking them sends me back to the log in screen.

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by Goyle View Post
    How are people getting this to work? Every time I log in the games say "replay locked" and clicking them sends me back to the log in screen.
    It does this to me as well - All you have to do is sign in again and it should work. Not sure why it forces people to sign in twice, but it should function normally afterward.
    Never half-a** two things. Whole-a** one thing.

Try out other options?

I'm experiencing the same. Wish I could remember my old username and password or email but that might not make any difference

How are you accessing LP Broaband? When I try to log in, it tells me it is not available until the regular season starts.

Sports Logo Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by MvPlumlee View Post
    Try out other options?

I'm experiencing the same. Wish I could remember my old username and password or email but that might not make any difference
    What do you mean other options?I was talking specifically about the free trial.
    Anyway, Ι contacted them and got a reply really soon i must admit.Apparently i had chosen paypal last year,(i honestly don't remember it ) and since there is no paypal option this year you have to enter credit card information.I replied to them i get there is no paypal option and you have to fill in the credit card details cause the free trial will transform to a full subscription if you don't cancel it prior to the end of the free trial period.What i don't get though why there is a mandatory option for a credit card since it is a FREE trial to which he answered me the same thing as in the previous e-mail like he's a robot or something.
    Last edited by Johanvil; 10-27-2012 at 04:55 PM.

My LP on Xbox was activated last night. Really excited about this because I am a regular LP subscriber and Xbox live subscriber. And so far, they haven't blacked out the local Bobcats games. Hope they don't fix that.

What do you mean other options?I was talking specifically about the free trial.
    Anyway, Ι contacted them and got a reply really soon i must admit.Apparently i had chosen paypal last year,(i honestly don't remember it ) and since there is no paypal option this year you have to enter credit card information.I replied to them i get there is no paypal option and you have to fill in the credit card details cause the free trial will transform to a full subscription if you don't cancel it prior to the end of the free trial period.What i don't get though why there is a mandatory option for a credit card since it is a FREE trial to which he answered me the same thing as in the previous e-mail like he's a robot or something.
    Other options besides LP, not other options besides credit card details, cuz I would like to know them as well

Quote Originally Posted by Deadshot View Post
    My LP on Xbox was activated last night. Really excited about this because I am a regular LP subscriber and Xbox live subscriber. And so far, they haven't blacked out the local Bobcats games. Hope they don't fix that.
    Pacers blacked out in Bloomington...

I just signed up for LP broadband choice. Apparently I will be able to watch all the games of the 5 teams I select. I just signed up and haven't selected five teams, although i've already been billed. Anyone know where or how I select the teams?
    *removed* Just keep politics and religion completely out of it, please.

Quote Originally Posted by Jon Theodore View Post
    I just signed up for LP broadband choice. Apparently I will be able to watch all the games of the 5 teams I select. I just signed up and haven't selected five teams, although i've already been billed. Anyone know where or how I select the teams?
    You don't have to select all 5 at once. You'll do it in the app that lets you watch games. Probably have to wait until opening night. You may not be able to select the Pacers until Wednesday night.

I always select less that 5 in case I decide to follow a different team later in the season.