Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast
Results 226 to 250 of 361

Thread: Packers-Colts Thread

  1. #226

    Default Re: Packers-Colts Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by OlBlu View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    42-13 GB Luck will be beat around by Clay Matthews all day long. The Colts offense ain't the Saints offensive even if they are 0-4..... ...
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

  2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LuckSwagger For This Useful Post:


  3. #227

    Default Re: Packers-Colts Thread

    If the Colts continue to play like that we have a realistic shot at 9-7!!!!

  4. #228
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Everywhere. I live in a big motorhome and I travel the entire country
    Age
    67
    Posts
    3,288
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Packers-Colts Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by ilive4sports View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Ahem
    They played very well and they also played very lucky indeed. GB kicker misses two FGs that he normally makes. Rogers has a breakdown with Saturday and they don't get one more play off. Reggie Wayne plays out of his mind with the best day of his career... Still, it is a great win and I am happy for them. I don't think Luck can continue to take the punishment he took today but that is another issue and another discussion..... ...

  5. #229

    Default Re: Packers-Colts Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by OlBlu View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    They played very well and they also played very lucky indeed. GB kicker misses two FGs that he normally makes. Rogers has a breakdown with Saturday and they don't get one more play off. Reggie Wayne plays out of his mind with the best day of his career... Still, it is a great win and I am happy for them. I don't think Luck can continue to take the punishment he took today but that is another issue and another discussion..... ...
    blah blah blah

    They played better than you ever could ever imagine so just man-up and admit you're wrong that they are not the losers you said they would be for the next 5 years.
    Last edited by speakout4; 10-07-2012 at 04:45 PM.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to speakout4 For This Useful Post:


  7. #230

    Default Re: Packers-Colts Thread

    Andrew Luck being beat around by Clay Matthews


  8. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Heisenberg For This Useful Post:

    + Show/Hide list of the thanked


  9. #231
    Jimmy did what Jimmy did Bball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    20,128

    Default Re: Packers-Colts Thread

    I'm going to have to work my memory to remember a receiving performance as good as what Reggie put up today. It wasn't just one great catch, it was catch after catch all game long. And then the fight for the gamewinning TD on extra effort was the icing on the cake. Wow..
    Nuntius was right. I was wrong. Frank Vogel has retained his job.

    ------

    "A player who makes a team great is more valuable than a great player. Losing yourself in the group, for the good of the group, thatís teamwork."

    -John Wooden

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Bball For This Useful Post:


  11. #232

    Default Re: Packers-Colts Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by OlBlu View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    They played very well and they also played very lucky indeed. GB kicker misses two FGs that he normally makes. Rogers has a breakdown with Saturday and they don't get one more play off. Reggie Wayne plays out of his mind with the best day of his career... Still, it is a great win and I am happy for them. I don't think Luck can continue to take the punishment he took today but that is another issue and another discussion..... ...

    What punishment? 358 yards and played like a seasoned veteran on the final drive. No QB goes an entire game without getting hit a few times.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to LuckSwagger For This Useful Post:


  13. #233

    Default Re: Packers-Colts Thread

    Irsay in route to the hospital to give Pagano the game ball

  14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Heisenberg For This Useful Post:


  15. #234
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    27
    Posts
    488

    Default Re: Packers-Colts Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by OlBlu View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    They played very well and they also played very lucky indeed. GB kicker misses two FGs that he normally makes. Rogers has a breakdown with Saturday and they don't get one more play off. Reggie Wayne plays out of his mind with the best day of his career... Still, it is a great win and I am happy for them. I don't think Luck can continue to take the punishment he took today but that is another issue and another discussion..... ...
    Luck is a part of the game (pun intended), we won, Luck led us to two winning drives, you can just pencil these in all just on being lucky.

    P.S. : Do you want fries with your Crows???

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to wooolus For This Useful Post:


  17. #235
    Member Ace E.Anderson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    5,267

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Packers-Colts Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by OlBlu View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    They played very well and they also played very lucky indeed. GB kicker misses two FGs that he normally makes. Rogers has a breakdown with Saturday and they don't get one more play off. Reggie Wayne plays out of his mind with the best day of his career... Still, it is a great win and I am happy for them. I don't think Luck can continue to take the punishment he took today but that is another issue and another discussion..... ...
    Luck took punishment but he also dished it out with his arm and his legs. The stats he put up were downright ridiculous against a good GB team. Obviously he doesn't need to be getting hit like he was early in the game, but he's the one who finished the game and put his team into position to win. A true testament to his toughness as well as his talent. He'll only get better

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to Ace E.Anderson For This Useful Post:


  19. #236
    Jimmy did what Jimmy did Bball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    20,128

    Default Re: Packers-Colts Thread

    ...Of course he's no Garcon....
    Nuntius was right. I was wrong. Frank Vogel has retained his job.

    ------

    "A player who makes a team great is more valuable than a great player. Losing yourself in the group, for the good of the group, thatís teamwork."

    -John Wooden

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to Bball For This Useful Post:


  21. #237
    Whale Shepherd cdash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    The Sprawl
    Age
    29
    Posts
    17,416

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Packers-Colts Thread

    It's just a shame that Luck had to be carted off in a stretcher. Just a terrible, terrible scene. *******.

  22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cdash For This Useful Post:


  23. #238

    Default Re: Packers-Colts Thread

    highlight of the game though was Donald Brown doing the BJ Raji

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to AugustinGrangerHill For This Useful Post:


  25. #239
    I have a Member xBulletproof's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    4,671

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Packers-Colts Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Bball View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    ...Of course he's no Garcon....
    Wayne today: 13 catches, 212 yards, and 1 TD

    Garcon season so far: 8 catches, 153 yards, 1 TD

  26. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to xBulletproof For This Useful Post:

    + Show/Hide list of the thanked


  27. #240

    Default Re: Packers-Colts Thread

    How many games the colts win this season is uncertain but the colts proved they could be competitive in any game.

  28. The Following User Says Thank You to speakout4 For This Useful Post:


  29. #241

    Default Re: Packers-Colts Thread

    they could/should be 3-1. that's wild.

  30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Heisenberg For This Useful Post:


  31. #242
    THE WITCH IS DEAD!!! Coopdog23's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Da Bank
    Posts
    2,920

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Packers-Colts Thread

    OlBlu can suck it
    Smothered Chicken!

  32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Coopdog23 For This Useful Post:


  33. #243
    Jimmy did what Jimmy did Bball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    20,128

    Default Re: Packers-Colts Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Andrew Luck being beat around by Clay Matthews


    Was this the play where Luck was carted off on a stretcher?
    Nuntius was right. I was wrong. Frank Vogel has retained his job.

    ------

    "A player who makes a team great is more valuable than a great player. Losing yourself in the group, for the good of the group, thatís teamwork."

    -John Wooden

  34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bball For This Useful Post:


  35. #244
    year of the black rainbow obnoxiousmodesty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Lafayette, IN
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,303

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Packers-Colts Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by AugustinGrangerHill View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    highlight of the game though was Donald Brown doing the BJ Raji
    I totally missed this. If anyone can make or find a .gif, that'd be awesome.
    Take me out to the black, tell 'em I ain't coming back. Burn the land and boil the sea, you can't take the sky from me.

  36. #245

    Default Re: Packers-Colts Thread








    Indianapolis Colts on WhoSay

    they could be father and son. Colts have gotten pretty great with social media btw.
    Last edited by Heisenberg; 10-07-2012 at 05:12 PM.

  37. #246

    Default Re: Packers-Colts Thread

    Dang if only we hadn't choked against Jacksonville.

    Legit chance to be above .500 after the next 5 games. Could even see us going 4-1

  38. #247
    Member Swingman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Age
    33
    Posts
    726

    Default Re: Packers-Colts Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by LuckSwagger View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What punishment? 358 yards and played like a seasoned veteran on the final drive. No QB goes an entire game without getting hit a few times.
    Olblu just trying to spin it as negatively as possible. Guess it's his way of trying to save face for all the crap predictions he made in the offseason. Wonder what crap he'll be saying after this season when Luck makes it through just fine.

  39. #248
    Go Colts! Shade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    36
    Posts
    44,298

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Packers-Colts Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by OlBlu View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    They played very well and they also played very lucky indeed. GB kicker misses two FGs that he normally makes. Rogers has a breakdown with Saturday and they don't get one more play off. Reggie Wayne plays out of his mind with the best day of his career... Still, it is a great win and I am happy for them. I don't think Luck can continue to take the punishment he took today but that is another issue and another discussion..... ...
    Stop. Just stop.

  40. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Shade For This Useful Post:

    + Show/Hide list of the thanked


  41. #249

    Default Re: Packers-Colts Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Swingman View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Olblu just trying to spin it as negatively as possible. Guess it's his way of trying to save face for all the crap predictions he made in the offseason. Wonder what crap he'll be saying after this season when Luck makes it through just fine.
    OlBlu won't admit it, but he is disappointed every time Luck or the Colts succeed because it shows how wrong he is. He is going to face a lot of disappointment over the years ahead.

  42. #250

    Default Re: Packers-Colts Thread

    i am just shocked we won without Justin King, Joe Reitz, Vontae Davis, and Pat Angerer

  43. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AugustinGrangerHill For This Useful Post:


Similar Threads

  1. Non-Colts thread
    By ECKrueger in forum Indianapolis Colts
    Replies: 683
    Last Post: 01-16-2013, 11:59 AM
  2. Colts vs Packers predictions
    By AugustinGrangerHill in forum Indianapolis Colts
    Replies: 81
    Last Post: 10-02-2012, 05:52 PM
  3. heywoode's Colts cheerleader photo thread Colts-Chiefs 11/18/07
    By heywoode in forum Market Square (General Non-Sports Discussion)
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-19-2007, 07:42 PM
  4. Packers (1-1) at Colts (1-1) - 9/26/04
    By obnoxiousmodesty in forum Indianapolis Colts
    Replies: 59
    Last Post: 09-26-2004, 11:04 PM
  5. Colts/Packers Trade Nullified
    By obnoxiousmodesty in forum Indianapolis Colts
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-15-2004, 08:50 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •