Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 58

Thread: Garbage from Colts-Packers thread

  1. #1
    Member Pacergeek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    3,479

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Garbage from Colts-Packers thread

    Quote Originally Posted by OlBlu View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    42-13 GB Luck will be beat around by Clay Matthews all day long. The Colts offense ain't the Saints offensive even if they are 0-4..... ...
    Luck will make Clay look foolish. Get ready to see Clay chasing Luck as he is running for first downs
    David "And One" West

  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Everywhere. I live in a big motorhome and I travel the entire country
    Age
    67
    Posts
    3,288
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Garbage from Colts-Packers thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Pacergeek View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Luck will make Clay look foolish. Get ready to see Clay chasing Luck as he is running for first downs
    Yeah, right. Prepare to see Luck carried off on a stretcher with Clay glaring down at him.... The entire Colts team will look very foolish this week. They are playing a real football team against a team that destroyed the Chicago team that flogged Luck and intercepted him several times. More sacks for Luck this week..... ...

  3. #3
    Play McRoberts and Price! BRushWithDeath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Johnson's Bay, Lake Wawasee
    Age
    28
    Posts
    5,300

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Packers-Colts Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by OlBlu View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Prepare to see Luck carried off on a stretcher.
    Classy.
    "I had to take her down like Chris Brown."

    -Lance Stephenson

  4. #4

    Default Re: Packers-Colts Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by OlBlu View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yeah, right. Prepare to see Luck carried off on a stretcher with Clay glaring down at him.... The entire Colts team will look very foolish this week. They are playing a real football team against a team that destroyed the Chicago team that flogged Luck and intercepted him several times. More sacks for Luck this week..... ...
    I just reported this post. This is blatant trolling and totally unnecessary. I hope the mods put you out of your misery and just ban you for good.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to LuckSwagger For This Useful Post:


  6. #5
    - .-- ... ... Natston's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Timbuktupolis, IN
    Age
    31
    Posts
    8,328
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Packers-Colts Thread

    Ban him? He's too much fun for that..
    * Most Humorous Poster Nominee (2004, 2005, 2010)
    * Off Topic Post of the Year Winner (2009)
    * Off Topic Thread of the Year Nominee (2010)


    Formerly a naturallystoned, badinfluence...

  7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Natston For This Useful Post:


  8. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    29
    Posts
    5,941

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Packers-Colts Thread

    I move to not have the name Robert Griffin III, RG3, or anything similar brought up for the next 4 months (unless it is in the Luck - RG3 thread or in a around the league type of gameday thread)

    I used to love coming here to hear some Redskins talk (bashing ) and hearing about the Colts, lately the NFL forum is unreadable.

    We can all point the finger, but when you point your finger at someone, three fingers are pointing back at you

  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vapacersfan For This Useful Post:


  10. #7

    Default Re: Packers-Colts Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Natston View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Ban him? He's too much fun for that..
    Ban him or or don't ban him, just please don't quote him! It disturbs the blissful quietness of Ignoreland.
    The poster "pacertom" since this forum began (and before!). I changed my name here to "Slick Pinkham" in honor of the imaginary player That Bobby "Slick" Leonard picked late in the 1971 ABA draft (true story!)

  11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Slick Pinkham For This Useful Post:


  12. #8
    DIET COKE! Trader Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Troll Hunting
    Age
    26
    Posts
    30,944

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Packers-Colts Thread

    Hey you know any time you can joke about a rookie QB being carried off on a stretcher the same week his coach has been diagnosed with leukemia, you've got to do it. That opportunity doesn't come around too often.
    Last edited by Trader Joe; 10-03-2012 at 02:13 PM.

    “WE NEVER SURRENDER, WE NEVER GIVE UP, WE KEEP ATTACKING”- Frank Vogel
    momentarygodsblog.com https://twitter.com/momentarygods

  13. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Trader Joe For This Useful Post:


  14. #9

    Default Re: Packers-Colts Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Trader Joe View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Hey you know any time you can joke about a rookie QB being carried off on a stretcher the same week his coach has been diagnosed with leukemia, you've got to do it. That opportunity doesn't come around too often.
    The kind of high-brow humor only a mentally ill homeless drifter could come up with.

  15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PacersHomer For This Useful Post:


  16. #10
    Member Sollozzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    16,822

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Packers-Colts Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by OlBlu View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Prepare to see Luck carried off on a stretcher with Clay glaring down at him....
    That's probably exactly what you were saying before we played Jared Allen.

  17. #11

    Default Re: Packers-Colts Thread

    If Ol'blue is really a Colts "fan" why is he making jokes about Luck being carried off on a stretcher? Way to support your team...

  18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AugustinGrangerHill For This Useful Post:


  19. #12
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Everywhere. I live in a big motorhome and I travel the entire country
    Age
    67
    Posts
    3,288
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Packers-Colts Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by AugustinGrangerHill View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    If Ol'blue is really a Colts "fan" why is he making jokes about Luck being carried off on a stretcher? Way to support your team...
    I was reacting to what was said about Matthews being made to look like a fool. Luck being hurt because he has no offensive line is inevitable. Think David Carr and, no, Luck isn't that much better than Carr was. Carr was ruined by being beat up every weak. Now, back to the Packers and the Colts... I am a fan. I won't be happy when Luck gets hurt but I will just blame it on more Colts bad management......

  20. #13
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Everywhere. I live in a big motorhome and I travel the entire country
    Age
    67
    Posts
    3,288
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Packers-Colts Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Sollozzo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    That's probably exactly what you were saying before we played Jared Allen.
    Hey!!! I didn't say it but it what I was thinking......

  21. #14
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Everywhere. I live in a big motorhome and I travel the entire country
    Age
    67
    Posts
    3,288
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Packers-Colts Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by LuckSwagger View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I just reported this post. This is blatant trolling and totally unnecessary. I hope the mods put you out of your misery and just ban you for good.
    I note that you didn't include the quote I was responding to. Why wan't that blatant trolling? Oh, I see, because he was saying something silly about the Packers and Clay Matthews. Luck will get to know Mr. Matthews very well on Sunday and it should be a nightmare for him..... I hope for the best but I expect exactly what I described.....

  22. #15
    DIET COKE! Trader Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Troll Hunting
    Age
    26
    Posts
    30,944

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Packers-Colts Thread

    You expect him to get carried off on a stretcher huh? That is completely asinine. Luck has only been sacked 5 times, a huge part of this is due to pocket awareness which is constant regardless of how good the pass rusher is. So Luck is getting sacked about 1.7 times a game. Compare that to Mr. Rodgers on the other side the ball who is getting sacked about 4 times a game or your boy RGIII who is getting sacked almost 3 times a game.

    Rodgers has been sacked more this season than any other QB in the NFL. And if there is one thing the Colts D is at least halfway decent it's rushing the QB.

    “WE NEVER SURRENDER, WE NEVER GIVE UP, WE KEEP ATTACKING”- Frank Vogel
    momentarygodsblog.com https://twitter.com/momentarygods

  23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Trader Joe For This Useful Post:


  24. #16
    Administrator/ The Real Jay ChicagoJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Chicago
    Age
    44
    Posts
    17,000

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Packers-Colts Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by LuckSwagger View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I just reported this post. This is blatant trolling and totally unnecessary. I hope the mods put you out of your misery and just ban you for good.
    Didn't we just have a thread around here somewhere that said we wanted more and more backseat moderating? No, that wasn't it. Maybe it was something else?

    You're new here, try reading this thread. Note that I'm not going to "bump" it, just link it.

    http://www.pacersdigest.com/showthre...ng-old-threads

    Your concern was already duly noted when you reported the post.
    Why do the things that we treasure most, slip away in time
    Till to the music we grow deaf, to God's beauty blind
    Why do the things that connect us slowly pull us apart?
    Till we fall away in our own darkness, a stranger to our own hearts
    And life itself, rushing over me
    Life itself, the wind in black elms,
    Life itself in your heart and in your eyes, I can't make it without you


  25. #17
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Everywhere. I live in a big motorhome and I travel the entire country
    Age
    67
    Posts
    3,288
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Packers-Colts Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Trader Joe View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You expect him to get carried off on a stretcher huh? That is completely asinine. Luck has only been sacked 5 times, a huge part of this is due to pocket awareness which is constant regardless of how good the pass rusher is. So Luck is getting sacked about 1.7 times a game. Compare that to Mr. Rodgers on the other side the ball who is getting sacked about 4 times a game or your boy RGIII who is getting sacked almost 3 times a game.

    Rodgers has been sacked more this season than any other QB in the NFL. And if there is one thing the Colts D is at least halfway decent it's rushing the QB.

    No, I don't expect that but I do expect him to be under intense pressure all day and I do think Matthews will get to him. I was only reacting to the post that Luck will make Matthews look silly. That won't happen either. I do think Luck will not last the season but I hope that is not the case...

  26. #18
    Administrator/ The Real Jay ChicagoJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Chicago
    Age
    44
    Posts
    17,000

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Packers-Colts Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Pacergeek View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Luck will make Clay look foolish. Get ready to see Clay chasing Luck as he is running for first downs
    Why do I think you guys are actually saying the same thing? Luck's protection may not be very good, and because of that he'll either get sacked a lot or run for his life and get a first down. It's somewhat reasonable to expect a lot of both of those outcomes if Luck is under the type of pressure that you both seem to think he'll be under. And I agree, I think he'll be forced from the pocket and on the run all game long.

    Meanwhile, everyone else around here might appreciate it if you each took a step or two closer toward the middle ground or reality. Its becoming painfully obvious to everyone else that you're both just overreacting and making outrageous comments to annoy each other. Do you really need to subject the entire board to that?

    However, let's be clear,
    Quote Originally Posted by OlBlu
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Prepare to see Luck carried off on a stretcher with Clay glaring down at him....
    was not necessary to make your point.
    Why do the things that we treasure most, slip away in time
    Till to the music we grow deaf, to God's beauty blind
    Why do the things that connect us slowly pull us apart?
    Till we fall away in our own darkness, a stranger to our own hearts
    And life itself, rushing over me
    Life itself, the wind in black elms,
    Life itself in your heart and in your eyes, I can't make it without you


  27. The Following User Says Thank You to ChicagoJ For This Useful Post:


  28. #19
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Everywhere. I live in a big motorhome and I travel the entire country
    Age
    67
    Posts
    3,288
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Packers-Colts Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoJ View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Why do I think you guys are actually saying the same thing? Luck's protection may not be very good, and because of that he'll either get sacked a lot or run for his life and get a first down. It's somewhat reasonable to expect a lot of both of those outcomes if Luck is under the type of pressure that you both seem to think he'll be under. And I agree, I think he'll be forced from the pocket and on the run all game long.

    Meanwhile, everyone else around here might appreciate it if you each took a step or two closer toward the middle ground or reality. Its becoming painfully obvious to everyone else that you're both just overreacting and making outrageous comments to annoy each other. Do you really need to subject the entire board to that?

    However, let's be clear,


    was not necessary to make your point.
    Good points......

  29. #20
    Pacer Pride, Colts Strong Kid Minneapolis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    4,573

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Packers-Colts Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by OlBlu View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yeah, right. Prepare to see Luck carried off on a stretcher with Clay glaring down at him....
    This post is ridiculous.
    There are two types of quarterbacks in the league: Those whom over time, the league figures out ... and those who figure out the league.

  30. The Following User Says Thank You to Kid Minneapolis For This Useful Post:


  31. #21
    Pacer Pride, Colts Strong Kid Minneapolis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    4,573

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Packers-Colts Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoJ View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Didn't we just have a thread around here somewhere that said we wanted more and more backseat moderating? No, that wasn't it. Maybe it was something else?

    You're new here, try reading this thread. Note that I'm not going to "bump" it, just link it.

    http://www.pacersdigest.com/showthre...ng-old-threads

    Your concern was already duly noted when you reported the post.
    So Blu posts a ridiculous post, and you're actually scolding LuckSwagger's response???

    You know what, I don't do this often, but I'm gonna --- Every day I get closer and closer to just not coming here anymore. That's saying quite a bit -- see my join date? I've been here f'n forever, and been a good citizen. The management here has gone down since Hicks left. He never would've let this tool remain, let alone actually defend him. It's like you guys are actually against the good people on this board, and enabling the bad eggs.

    When hundreds of posters are protesting the words of a single poster --- PERHAPS YOU SHOULD TAKE A HINT. Not tell them all that they're wrong.
    Last edited by Kid Minneapolis; 10-03-2012 at 11:34 PM.
    There are two types of quarterbacks in the league: Those whom over time, the league figures out ... and those who figure out the league.

  32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kid Minneapolis For This Useful Post:


  33. #22
    Pacer Pride, Colts Strong Kid Minneapolis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    4,573

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Packers-Colts Thread

    This thread was started because another one was closed due to derailment and bickering. Guess what --- this thread has degenerated to the exact same place -- and guess who's at the heart of it? I mean for crying out loud, we can't even carry on a simple guess the score thread without Blu wrecking it. He's actually wrecked the same thread twice now, and all he gets is a namby pamby slap on the wrist while also predicting Luck gets taken off on a stretcher.

    /shakeshead
    Last edited by Kid Minneapolis; 10-04-2012 at 12:00 AM.
    There are two types of quarterbacks in the league: Those whom over time, the league figures out ... and those who figure out the league.

  34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kid Minneapolis For This Useful Post:


  35. #23
    The New Gold Swagger travmil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    New Pal
    Posts
    7,261
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Packers-Colts Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoJ View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Didn't we just have a thread around here somewhere that said we wanted more and more backseat moderating? No, that wasn't it. Maybe it was something else?

    You're new here, try reading this thread. Note that I'm not going to "bump" it, just link it.

    http://www.pacersdigest.com/showthre...ng-old-threads

    Your concern was already duly noted when you reported the post.
    If reporting a post you believe is offensive now amounts to "back-seat-vigilante-moderating" then why is that button even there?

    I find it interesting that Hicks founded Pacers Digest mostly in an effort to break away from the Rats forum because they had failed to moderate the board and the trolls were running wild over there. I'm not comparing the two situations just yet, but it will get that way if things keep going the way they are now. Oops, did I just voice my opinion? Sorry, I'll stop backseat-vigilante-moderating now.

  36. The Following User Says Thank You to travmil For This Useful Post:


  37. #24
    RING THE BELL! Sandman21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Area55
    Posts
    6,358

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Packers-Colts Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by travmil View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    If reporting a post you believe is offensive now amounts to "back-seat-vigilante-moderating" then why is that button even there?
    It wasn't the reporting the post that was the backseat moderating, it was the posting and saying you did it with the "I hope the mods put you out of your misery and just ban you for good." that was the backseat moderating.

    Seriously, if you put a troll on ignore, he will eventually go away as his food supply (people listening to him) dwindles to nothing. Just put em on the ignore list (and for the love of god, if you are going to respond, please don't quote a troll for those who already ignore em).
    "Nobody wants to play against Tyler Hansbrough NO BODY!" ~ Frank Vogel

    "And David put his hand in the bag and took out a stone and slung it. And it struck the Philistine on the head and he fell to the ground. Amen. "
    Want your own "Just Say No to Kamen" from @mkroeger pic? http://twitpic.com/a3hmca

  38. The Following User Says Thank You to Sandman21 For This Useful Post:


  39. #25
    Pacer Pride, Colts Strong Kid Minneapolis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    4,573

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Packers-Colts Thread

    Ignore doesn't work... there's no way an entire forum will ignore a guy, and eventually you see people quoting him or responding to him and it just gets you goin again.
    There are two types of quarterbacks in the league: Those whom over time, the league figures out ... and those who figure out the league.

  40. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kid Minneapolis For This Useful Post:


Similar Threads

  1. Packers-Colts Thread
    By Coopdog23 in forum Indianapolis Colts
    Replies: 360
    Last Post: 10-12-2012, 04:12 PM
  2. Colts Packers game sold out.
    By RWB in forum Indianapolis Colts
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-05-2012, 09:41 AM
  3. Colts vs Packers predictions
    By AugustinGrangerHill in forum Indianapolis Colts
    Replies: 81
    Last Post: 10-02-2012, 05:52 PM
  4. Packers (1-1) at Colts (1-1) - 9/26/04
    By obnoxiousmodesty in forum Indianapolis Colts
    Replies: 59
    Last Post: 09-26-2004, 11:04 PM
  5. Colts/Packers Trade Nullified
    By obnoxiousmodesty in forum Indianapolis Colts
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-15-2004, 08:50 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •