Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 53

Thread: Pacers Media Day - Live Video Chat - October 1 at 1 pm.

  1. #1

    Exclamation Pacers Media Day - Live Video Chat - October 1 at 1 pm.

    I don't see this posted yet. I enjoyed the broadcast last year. And there's plenty of new players to meet this year.
    link

  2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Strummer For This Useful Post:


  3. #2

    Default Re: Pacers Media Day - Live Video Chat - October 1 at 1 pm.

    Seems like the Video part of Video chat was left out. Lol.
    If games are won and lost on a calculator and piece of paper, then why do we bother to play them?

    @LetsTalkPacers

  4. #3

    Default Re: Pacers Media Day - Live Video Chat - October 1 at 1 pm.

    Quote Originally Posted by PD GameBattles 2k13 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Seems like the Video part of Video chat was left out. Lol.
    It's working for me. Blake Ahearn at the table first.

  5. #4

    Default Re: Pacers Media Day - Live Video Chat - October 1 at 1 pm.

    yea i reloaded the page and now it works. i missed blake.
    If games are won and lost on a calculator and piece of paper, then why do we bother to play them?

    @LetsTalkPacers

  6. #5

    Default Re: Pacers Media Day - Live Video Chat - October 1 at 1 pm.

    Blake seemed like a nice guy. Mentioned that he had played some with Ian and Hill in San Antonio.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Strummer For This Useful Post:


  8. #6
    Believe in Roy! boombaby1987's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Bloomington
    Posts
    4,187

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacers Media Day - Live Video Chat - October 1 at 1 pm.

    The moderator posted my question to Brian Shaw: How did you recover from the Family Feud incident?

  9. #7
    Member DangerGranger3pointranger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Narnia
    Posts
    322
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacers Media Day - Live Video Chat - October 1 at 1 pm.

    I saw that and laughed for a good 10 minutes. LOL
    Everybody ride the Scola train! WHOO WHOO

  10. #8

    Default Re: Pacers Media Day - Live Video Chat - October 1 at 1 pm.

    I will say, after watching the Pacers for years, I can't remember a team that seemed this close.
    "We've got to be very clear about this. We don't want our players hanging around with murderers," said Larry Bird, Pacers president.

  11. #9
    Member DangerGranger3pointranger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Narnia
    Posts
    322
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacers Media Day - Live Video Chat - October 1 at 1 pm.

    The video part still isn't working for me. I can't even hear them answering questions.
    Everybody ride the Scola train! WHOO WHOO

  12. #10

    Default Re: Pacers Media Day - Live Video Chat - October 1 at 1 pm.

    Quote Originally Posted by DangerGranger3pointranger View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The video part still isn't working for me. I can't even hear them answering questions.
    I'm using Firefox and it's working.

    You might want to try a different browser or try updating your plugins.

  13. #11
    Member DangerGranger3pointranger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Narnia
    Posts
    322
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacers Media Day - Live Video Chat - October 1 at 1 pm.

    I used a different browser and now I can see Chris and Coach V at the table, but I can't hear them talk no matter how high I turn up my volume. Just bad connection I guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by Strummer View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'm using Firefox and it's working.

    You might want to try a different browser or try updating your plugins.
    Everybody ride the Scola train! WHOO WHOO

  14. #12
    Member Ace E.Anderson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    5,935

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacers Media Day - Live Video Chat - October 1 at 1 pm.

    It seems that every player has brought up DJ and his passing ability. Kinda makes you a bit excited doesn't it.

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Ace E.Anderson For This Useful Post:


  16. #13

    Default Re: Pacers Media Day - Live Video Chat - October 1 at 1 pm.

    Lost feed here

    Edit: reloaded again, works fine
    If games are won and lost on a calculator and piece of paper, then why do we bother to play them?

    @LetsTalkPacers

  17. #14

    Default Re: Pacers Media Day - Live Video Chat - October 1 at 1 pm.

    Quote Originally Posted by PD GameBattles 2k13 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Lost feed here

    Edit: reloaded again, works fine
    Me too.

  18. #15
    RLeWorm
    Guest

    Default Re: Pacers Media Day - Live Video Chat - October 1 at 1 pm.

    nothing big but Lance seems to have changed his number to 1

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to RLeWorm For This Useful Post:


  20. #16
    #Franking Heisenberg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    13,312

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacers Media Day - Live Video Chat - October 1 at 1 pm.

    Lance wearing #1 now

  21. #17
    RLeWorm
    Guest

    Default Re: Pacers Media Day - Live Video Chat - October 1 at 1 pm.

    does anybody know if Lance is suppose to get minutes this year? Wanna see him play! Hopefully he has improved his jumpshot, love his passing ability and court vision

  22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RLeWorm For This Useful Post:


  23. #18
    .
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    52,583

    Default Re: Pacers Media Day - Live Video Chat - October 1 at 1 pm.

    It's painful to listen to an interview with Lance Stephenson.

    After that, my feed dropped and I had to leave for a moment. What did Danny say?

  24. #19
    #Franking Heisenberg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    13,312

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacers Media Day - Live Video Chat - October 1 at 1 pm.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hicks View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It's painful to listen to an interview with Lance Stephenson.

    After that, my feed dropped and I had to leave for a moment. What did Danny say?
    Nothing really. Said he's worked on getting a little bigger, Denari and Boyle said he looked it but looked the same to me.

    Donnie's using a cane.

  25. #20

    Default Re: Pacers Media Day - Live Video Chat - October 1 at 1 pm.

    Well nice to sit and watch nba tv for an hour for the east previews and not here a word about the pacers already starting

  26. #21
    #Franking Heisenberg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    13,312

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacers Media Day - Live Video Chat - October 1 at 1 pm.

    Green can really talk the talk, really learned from his mistakes

  27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Heisenberg For This Useful Post:


  28. #22

    Default Re: Pacers Media Day - Live Video Chat - October 1 at 1 pm.

    Gerald Green is impressive. He has a great attitude.

  29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to righteouscool For This Useful Post:


  30. #23
    #RiseOfTheKing imbtyler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Nashville, IN
    Posts
    1,631
    Mood

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacers Media Day - Live Video Chat - October 1 at 1 pm.

    There seem to be a lot of players picking numbers in the 20s.

    Gerald Green seems so passionate about being on the team, and is showing his increased maturity in his interview. I am so impressed with him, and he seems excited to be here. I cannot wait for this season!!!
    witters: @imbtyler, @postgameonline

    Quote Originally Posted by Day-V View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    In conclusion, Paul George is awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slick Pinkham View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Our arena, their arena, Rucker park, it just doesn't matter. We're bigger, longer, younger, faster, and hungrier.



  31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to imbtyler For This Useful Post:


  32. #24
    #RiseOfTheKing imbtyler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Nashville, IN
    Posts
    1,631
    Mood

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacers Media Day - Live Video Chat - October 1 at 1 pm.

    "Ooooo, you say my name RIGHT!" -- Ian Mahinmi, to Chris Denari.
    witters: @imbtyler, @postgameonline

    Quote Originally Posted by Day-V View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    In conclusion, Paul George is awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slick Pinkham View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Our arena, their arena, Rucker park, it just doesn't matter. We're bigger, longer, younger, faster, and hungrier.



  33. #25
    DIET COKE! Trader Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Troll Hunting
    Age
    26
    Posts
    31,677

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacers Media Day - Live Video Chat - October 1 at 1 pm.

    So, I liked Augustin in Charlotte, and I know this is the most talent he's ever had around him, but could he really be as good as everyone is making him out to be? I mean everyone on the roster has singled him out specifically this offseason.

    “WE NEVER SURRENDER, WE NEVER GIVE UP, WE KEEP ATTACKING”- Frank Vogel
    momentarygodsblog.com https://twitter.com/momentarygods

  34. The Following User Says Thank You to Trader Joe For This Useful Post:


Similar Threads

  1. Reggie Miller Live Video Chat Monday 12/19
    By ReggieMillerFan in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-16-2011, 01:07 PM
  2. 12/14/11 media day live at 10am on Pacers.com
    By pacer4ever in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 159
    Last Post: 12-15-2011, 12:32 AM
  3. Live chat: Orlando Magic at Indiana Pacers, 7 p.m.
    By 90'sNBARocked in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-08-2010, 05:11 PM
  4. Media Day Live chat
    By Trophy in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-24-2010, 05:01 PM
  5. Paul George Live Pacers Chat 1 PM Today
    By naptownmenace in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 06-26-2010, 07:17 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •