Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 82

Thread: Colts vs Packers predictions

  1. #26
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Everywhere. I live in a big motorhome and I travel the entire country
    Age
    67
    Posts
    3,288
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Colts vs Packers predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by AugustinGrangerHill View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    that is Ol'blue, he has no common sense just dumb facts and ignores the ones that don't support his argument, he hates the Colts and Pacers and only says negative facts, no positives
    I do not hate the Colts and Pacers. I do think the Colts should not have drafted a franchise QB when they had no offensive line to protect him but that is just me. I like the Pacers team a lot but I don't think they are second in the East as some here do. I think they slipped a bit from last year by not adding anything new to the starters. I know someone will now claim they are already the best starting unit in the NBA. But I can see that is not true. I think they will be something like 48-34 give or take a few games. The Colts well, they are in a hopeless rebuilding situation with a good young QB who is getting hammered every week. Do I think that RGIII is better right now? I certainly do. RGIII is making players around him better. Luck is simply trying to survive. Now in three to five years that might all change. I don't see much positive in the near future (three to five years) for the Colts but the Pacers are good right now but they still need a superstar to get to the next level and I don't see that player on the roster....... ...

  2. #27
    Pacer Pride, Colts Strong Kid Minneapolis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    4,421

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Colts vs Packers predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by OlBlu View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I am a fan but I am not a mindless cheerleader...... ...
    Sure you are --- for Manning and RG3.
    There are two types of quarterbacks in the league: Those whom over time, the league figures out ... and those who figure out the league.

  3. #28

    Default Re: Colts vs Packers predictions

    We win it for Coach Pagano.

  4. #29

    Default Re: Colts vs Packers predictions

    Also it's literally unbelievable that the mods haven't banned Ol Blu. He only hurts the site and is a textbook troll. He should have been banned a year ago.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to PacersHomer For This Useful Post:


  6. #30
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Everywhere. I live in a big motorhome and I travel the entire country
    Age
    67
    Posts
    3,288
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Colts vs Packers predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Kid Minneapolis View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Sure you are --- for Manning and RG3.
    I am a big fan of Manning and when Luck's career is done, he will be looked back upon as the player the Colts cut Peyton Manning for. It will not be looked at fondly twenty years from now. I am not a fan of RGIII although I think he is better than Luck right now and probably has more upside and more tools to work with. You could have said what you did differently by just saying that I am not a fan of Andrew Luck. That would have been true..... ...

  7. #31
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Everywhere. I live in a big motorhome and I travel the entire country
    Age
    67
    Posts
    3,288
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Colts vs Packers predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by PacersHomer View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Also it's literally unbelievable that the mods haven't banned Ol Blu. He only hurts the site and is a textbook troll. He should have been banned a year ago.

    I am not a troll but I think that people who call other people names probably are. Why should I be banned? Because I say things you don't agree with? I don't agree with you on almost everything you say but I have never asked that you be banned...... ...

  8. #32
    Pacer Pride, Colts Strong Kid Minneapolis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    4,421

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Colts vs Packers predictions

    Troll definition:

    One who posts a deliberately provocative message to a newsgroup or message board with the intention of causing maximum disruption and argument....Someone with nothing worthwhile to add to a certain conversation, but rather continually threadjacks or changes the subject.

    And right next to the definition is your picture, OlBlu.
    There are two types of quarterbacks in the league: Those whom over time, the league figures out ... and those who figure out the league.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Kid Minneapolis For This Useful Post:


  10. #33
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Everywhere. I live in a big motorhome and I travel the entire country
    Age
    67
    Posts
    3,288
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Colts vs Packers predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Kid Minneapolis View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Troll definition:

    One who posts a deliberately provocative message to a newsgroup or message board with the intention of causing maximum disruption and argument....Someone with nothing worthwhile to add to a certain conversation, but rather continually threadjacks or changes the subject.

    And right next to the definition is your picture, OlBlu.

    I don't do that at all. I speak my mind. I post why I have my opinions and if that brings about discussion or as you suggest argument, so be it. I'm sure that I am right and by the end of the season and the next three years, many here will be admitting that. If you don't agree with what I say, state your reasons and I'll look at them. Perhaps you will even change my mind, it has happened...... Calling names is the sure sign of someone who is disruptive and a troll. This seems to be the easy way for "fans" here who refuse to listen to anything that doesn't reinforce their own unrealistic opinion...... ...

  11. #34
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    6,316

    Default Re: Colts vs Packers predictions

    This prediction stuff is fun.... I predict RGIII will choke on a Subway turkey melt because of the black olives. Thus he will lose oxygen to the brain and will become a vegetable because no one around him on that fateful day took the time to learn the Heimlich. They could only watch and wish they had paid attention to Oprah and Dr. Phil and how they were taught the manuever even at the age of five.
    You know how hippos are made out to be sweet and silly, like big cows, but are actually extremely dangerous and can kill you with stunning brutality? The Pacers are the NBA's hippos....Matt Moore CBS Sports....

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to RWB For This Useful Post:


  13. #35
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    6,316

    Default Re: Colts vs Packers predictions

    On topic.... Packers 24 - Colts 13
    You know how hippos are made out to be sweet and silly, like big cows, but are actually extremely dangerous and can kill you with stunning brutality? The Pacers are the NBA's hippos....Matt Moore CBS Sports....

  14. #36
    Member ilive4sports's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Sacramento, CA
    Posts
    6,847

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Colts vs Packers predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by RWB View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    This prediction stuff is fun.... I predict RGIII will choke on a Subway turkey melt because of the black olives. Thus he will lose oxygen to the brain and will become a vegetable because no one around him on that fateful day took the time to learn the Heimlich. They could only watch and wish they had paid attention to Oprah and Dr. Phil and how they were taught the manuever even at the age of five.
    ................ i had subway this weekend. i almost got black olives. i'm glad i didn't.

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to ilive4sports For This Useful Post:


  16. #37
    DIET COKE! Trader Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Troll Hunting
    Age
    26
    Posts
    30,879

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Colts vs Packers predictions

    That's good because olives are gross.

    “WE NEVER SURRENDER, WE NEVER GIVE UP, WE KEEP ATTACKING”- Frank Vogel
    momentarygodsblog.com https://twitter.com/momentarygods

  17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Trader Joe For This Useful Post:


  18. #38
    I have a Member xBulletproof's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    4,671

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Colts vs Packers predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by OlBlu View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I brought up RGIII because there is no current active thread about the comparison with Luck on this forum.
    You're full of more **** than colostomy bag.

    http://www.pacersdigest.com/showthre...n-let-it-begin

  19. #39

    Default Re: Colts vs Packers predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by OlBlu View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I don't call anyone names. People who cannot make a logical argument do that. I brought up RGIII because there is no current active thread about the comparison with Luck on this forum. I have observed all of this for a long time. Colts fans only want affirmation about their team and other players. They are really not interested in information. Mods, if I called someone a troll or an idiot, I would and should be suspended..... ...

    But, I can forgive when I see that someone is a Colts fan, IU fan and Cubs fan. That would be enough to have anyone on edge....
    Call me crazy but why don't you start one so people can go back and forth with you there. Sound logical?

    Edit: or use the link above..

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to Gamble1 For This Useful Post:


  21. #40
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Everywhere. I live in a big motorhome and I travel the entire country
    Age
    67
    Posts
    3,288
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Colts vs Packers predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by xBulletproof View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You're full of more **** than colostomy bag.

    http://www.pacersdigest.com/showthre...n-let-it-begin
    I did say "current". No one has posted to that in a long time..... But, when you watch RGIII play and read his stats compared to Luck's it is easy to see why no one wants to have that conversation anymore. It is over. RGIII is a superstar. Luck is a mediocre rookie QB who may be good or he may not be or he may not last the season (that is what I think will happen)...... ...

  22. #41
    Dood. Ownagedood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Franklin
    Age
    24
    Posts
    2,638

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Colts vs Packers predictions

    With 2 of our top 3 corners out, we may have a really tough time with them. I think we should blitz them a lot, their line had all sorts of problems with the Seahawks and I don't see why we can't get as much if not more pressure on them. Hopefully that will take away some of the pressure on the corners.

    Ill go with Packers 31 Colts 17

  23. #42
    Pacer Pride, Colts Strong Kid Minneapolis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    4,421

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Colts vs Packers predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by OlBlu View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I did say "current". No one has posted to that in a long time..... But, when you watch RGIII play and read his stats compared to Luck's it is easy to see why no one wants to have that conversation anymore. It is over. RGIII is a superstar. Luck is a mediocre rookie QB who may be good or he may not be or he may not last the season (that is what I think will happen)...... ...
    Gee, I had no idea that's what you thought. You need to express your opinion more often to make it known, if you keep it bottled up inside and never express yourself, well then this information will never proliferate, and that's a shame.

    "Luck mediocre", lol.... dude is funny.
    There are two types of quarterbacks in the league: Those whom over time, the league figures out ... and those who figure out the league.

  24. #43
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Everywhere. I live in a big motorhome and I travel the entire country
    Age
    67
    Posts
    3,288
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Colts vs Packers predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Kid Minneapolis View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Gee, I had no idea that's what you thought. You need to express your opinion more often to make it known, if you keep it bottled up inside and never express yourself, well then this information will never proliferate, and that's a shame.

    "Luck mediocre", lol.... dude is funny.
    Where would you rank him among the current rookie QBs? I would think no higher than third.... RGIII has made himself untouchable unless he gets injured. I put the kid in Seattle second. How about you? ... How would you rate a 24th ranked QB if not mediocre. I look for his numbers to fall this week under pressure he hasn't seen since Chicago.....

  25. #44
    Go Colts! Shade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    36
    Posts
    44,233

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Colts vs Packers predictions

    We all know what OlBlu thinks about the Colts, Irsay, Luck, etc. at this point, so why continue to argue with him about it? We're not going to convince him otherwise and vice-versa.

    Let's get this thread back on track.

  26. The Following User Says Thank You to Shade For This Useful Post:


  27. #45
    Pacer Pride, Colts Strong Kid Minneapolis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    4,421

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Colts vs Packers predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by OlBlu View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Where would you rank him among the current rookie QBs? I would think no higher than third.... RGIII has made himself untouchable unless he gets injured. I put the kid in Seattle second. How about you? ... How would you rate a 24th ranked QB if not mediocre. I look for his numbers to fall this week under pressure he hasn't seen since Chicago.....
    Lol... you picked 1 stat. RG3 is better because of passer rating, according to you.

    How bout QBR? http://espn.go.com/nfl/qbr Whoops, guess who is #1? And who's #10?

    Who has more yards per game? Luck
    Who has more touchdowns? Luck does, in one less game than RG3.

    Here's a stat that RG3 leads in:
    - Sacks. By a large margin. What? I thought RG3 was faster; I thought Luck played behind a worse line? Guess what, both are true --- and RG3 is still sacked more. How do you explain that? Easy, Luck is better.

    Speaking of pressure, RG3 hasn't faced a top 25 team yet.
    Last edited by Kid Minneapolis; 10-01-2012 at 04:12 PM.
    There are two types of quarterbacks in the league: Those whom over time, the league figures out ... and those who figure out the league.

  28. The Following User Says Thank You to Kid Minneapolis For This Useful Post:


  29. #46
    Pacer Pride, Colts Strong Kid Minneapolis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    4,421

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Colts vs Packers predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Shade View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    We all know what OlBlu thinks about the Colts, Irsay, Luck, etc. at this point, so why continue to argue with him about it? We're not going to convince him otherwise and vice-versa.

    Let's get this thread back on track.
    He's the one who took it off track to begin with, and he will continue to do so.
    There are two types of quarterbacks in the league: Those whom over time, the league figures out ... and those who figure out the league.

  30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kid Minneapolis For This Useful Post:


  31. #47
    Member Ace E.Anderson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    5,214

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Colts vs Packers predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by OlBlu View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I did say "current". No one has posted to that in a long time..... But, when you watch RGIII play and read his stats compared to Luck's it is easy to see why no one wants to have that conversation anymore. It is over. RGIII is a superstar. Luck is a mediocre rookie QB who may be good or he may not be or he may not last the season (that is what I think will happen)...... ...
    I'll actually say...On this particular subject (so far) You're right, RGIII has outplaying Luck head to head thus far this season. I'll even agree that if you take certain numbers at face value (QB rating, completion percentage) they're not all that close.

    But that's 3 and 4 games into their careers. So it's hard to make any final judgments so soon.

    BUT hey....this is the thread for Colts vs Packers predictions lol. Just post your opinion in the other thread. No need to make the same comment over and over in a thread that doesn't have to do with the topic you're wanting to argue. I know you didn't see a "current thread" but you can make another thread, or comment in the older thread to make it current. Don't derail the conversation within this thread however in an attempt to have everyone see and argue your opinion about Luck. (especially because we've heard this argument ad nauseum)

  32. #48
    Member Merz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,087
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Colts vs Packers predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by OlBlu View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I don't call anyone names. People who cannot make a logical argument do that. I brought up RGIII because there is no current active thread about the comparison with Luck on this forum. I have observed all of this for a long time. Colts fans only want affirmation about their team and other players. They are really not interested in information. Mods, if I called someone a troll or an idiot, I would and should be suspended..... ...

    But, I can forgive when I see that someone is a Colts fan, IU fan and Cubs fan. That would be enough to have anyone on edge....
    What I am saying is that everything you do exhibits troll behavior. If you don't see it than you are in fact an idiot.

    If you want to talk about RG3 make your own damn thread about him or post in the Luck/RG3 thread that has already been made. Don't hijack threads that have nothing to do with him.

    Just so you know, I never in fact called you an idiot. Because I think you're a troll.

  33. The Following User Says Thank You to Merz For This Useful Post:


  34. #49
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Everywhere. I live in a big motorhome and I travel the entire country
    Age
    67
    Posts
    3,288
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Colts vs Packers predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Shade View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    We all know what OlBlu thinks about the Colts, Irsay, Luck, etc. at this point, so why continue to argue with him about it? We're not going to convince him otherwise and vice-versa.

    Let's get this thread back on track.
    I agree with you but I saw no need to start a new RGIII thread. Back to this one. As I said:

    Pack 42-13 unless we try to blitz a lot then 56-10 ...

  35. #50
    Member Noodle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Columbia, SC
    Posts
    885

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Colts vs Packers predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by OlBlu View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I agree with you but I saw no need to start a new RGIII thread. Back to this one. As I said:

    Pack 42-13 unless we try to blitz a lot then 56-10 ...
    Quote Originally Posted by OlBlu
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I have watched both teams play. Clay Mathews will be pounding on Luck the entire day and the defense will have no answer for Rogers & Co. It xould be worse than 42-13.....

    RGIII played great today and led his team to a last second (one second) win. RGIII has a QB rating of over 100 for the season. I think the comparisons to Luck and RGIII can be laid to rest. It isn't even close......
    WTF did that have to do with anything? Your comments would be interesting if they weren't redundant, obtuse, sophmoric, ostentatious, verbal punches at Colts fans. Please read post one through six, and come back telling me you had nothing to do with the derailing of this thread. Or, every Colts thread for that matter. Your man crush on Griffin is reaching new heights of creepy. Your childish hatred for the ownership makes you look ....., well, I'll let you use your expansive imagination and superior intellect to fill in the blank. It amuses me that you think that anybody has a memory short enough to support you on a campaign for your innocence here. Give me a break pal. This is a train wreck of a joke isn't it?
    Last edited by Noodle; 10-01-2012 at 07:00 PM.

  36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Noodle For This Useful Post:


Similar Threads

  1. Bears V. Packers
    By SycamoreKen in forum Indianapolis Colts
    Replies: 151
    Last Post: 01-26-2011, 11:51 AM
  2. Colts vs. Ravens Predictions Thread
    By Shade in forum Indianapolis Colts
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-13-2007, 08:47 PM
  3. Official Colts playoffs predictions/talk thread
    By Lord Helmet in forum Indianapolis Colts
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-02-2007, 12:24 PM
  4. Packers (1-1) at Colts (1-1) - 9/26/04
    By obnoxiousmodesty in forum Indianapolis Colts
    Replies: 59
    Last Post: 09-26-2004, 11:04 PM
  5. Colts/Packers Trade Nullified
    By obnoxiousmodesty in forum Indianapolis Colts
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-15-2004, 08:50 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •