Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Colts vs Packers predictions

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Re: Colts vs Packers predictions

Quote Originally Posted by Trader Joe View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The best part is that Luck's Total QBR is actually one of the best in the league. Mr. Blu is using an antiquated statistic when he uses only rating.

Plus he has only played THREE games. The Chicago game was a rough outing and still weighs his average down quite a bit. Chicago is a solid team and everyone and their brother knew that would be a rough first game for Luck. But he bounced back very very nicely and should be 2-0 at home.

Pacer Pride, Colts Strong Kid Minneapolis's Avatar

Sports Logo Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by Pacer Fan View Post
    Go back to the beginning of this thread, then tell me who started it. The trolling for a lack of better term.
    Just sayin!
    http://www.pacersdigest.com/showthre...=1#post1504811

Blu did. First he predicted a "Packers 42 Colts 13" blowout (come on), and then goes right out and says it's not even close between RG3 and Luck. Again enforcing my point that he only posts about 5 things, and all of them revolve around us sucking.
    Last edited by Kid Minneapolis; 10-02-2012 at 03:46 PM.
    There are two types of quarterbacks in the league: Those whom over time, the league figures out ... and those who figure out the league.

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Go back to the beginning of this thread, then tell me who started it. The trolling for a lack of better term.
    Just sayin!
    Who went out of their way to throw a RG3 jab in there when NOBODY else had even mentioned his name? What purpose does it serve, other than to annoy? Just sayin

4. The Following User Says Thank You to xBulletproof For This Useful Post:

I don't see where Blu's hates the team and I do believe that he talks about more then 5 items. Just cause he thinks that the choices the franchise has made is wrong, doesn't mean he is wrong. Outside of PD, I honestly don't know anyone that talks to positive about the Colts. This is one reason I have not posted much lately, cause I don't want to hear all the crap that comes with leaving a critics view point. I have left those conversations to friends and co-workers cause many here on PD ignore the truth and come back with personal slams. I really don't want to leave this but, the comments left to Blu's in several different threads are over the top in my book and I felt like sticking up for him, finally.
    I'm somewhat in the middle on the subject. I'll admit...this board can get a lil homer friendly., so I like having a devil's advocate point of view. I know I have attempted to have a critical eye on various subjects, and though I am often challenged..I've never been accused of being a Troll.

The reason OlBlu is accused of being a troll is because he always has a negative point of view within a thread and he seems sticks to the same handful of ideas, NO MATTER THE THREAD. Poster's feel that he is doing so simply to get a rise out of people. It gets tiring after a while because it turns into a long drawn out argument over the same topics over and over (RGIII is better than Luck..Luck is mediocre...Luck will get killed by the end of the yr...We should've kept Peyton...RGIII is awesome..Luck is horrible...etc) as opposed to having new content to discuss.

From a personal perspective I've had my fair share of disagreements with OlBlu within the Pacers forum, and I've never felt that he was trolling on me. Difficult maybe, frustrating even..but never trolling. On the other hand, I can see how his interactions with other posters would push individuals to call him a troll.

At the end of the day, this is supposed to be a FAN forum. Let's not forget that. It's not necessary to get too bent out of shape over what's posted here..trolling or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Kid Minneapolis View Post
    http://www.pacersdigest.com/showthre...=1#post1504811

Blu did. First he predicted a "Packers 42 Colts 13" blowout (come on), and then goes right out and says it's not even close between RG3 and Luck. Again enforcing my point that he only posts about 5 things, and all of them revolve around us sucking.
    Lol with 2 of our top 3 DB's out..would you REALLY be THAT surprised if the score was something similar to this? I'm not predicting that type of loss, but it's not completely out of the question. In spite of their early season struggles, I still think GB is a SB contender while we couldn't even beat one of the worst teams in the NFL--division foe or not.

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by OlBlu View Post
    RGIII has a QB rating of over 100 for the season. I think the comparisons to Luck and RGIII can be laid to rest. It isn't even close......
    You are beyond just being a troll, you are completely mental. 3 games into a career and the verdict is in.

Do you have to ruin every damn thread you post in? I may have to band myself from this place and save the aggravation.
    "Just look at the flowers ...."

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

I'm closing this thread until I can get back on later tonight after work and clean it out. This has veered waaaaay off-topic.

Like has already been mentioned by a few others, if you're that agitated by OlBlu, put him on ignore. That's why the option exists.

UPDATE: Since there is a second thread that is basically a duplicate of this one (before it derailed), I'm just going to leave this one closed.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Shade For This Useful Post: