Thread: Anybody else notice a buzz about this team that hasn't been there since probably 05?

Default Anybody else notice a buzz about this team that hasn't been there since probably 05?

Today me and a guy I work with started talking about Paul George, and man everybody had an opinion on what Vogel should do. Which sure thats usual. But everybody seemed to be aware of who was on the roster and how the team fits together.

And I can't seem to recall that being common, at least not since Reggie retired.

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Re: Anybody else notice a buzz about this team that hasn't been there since probably 05?

It is the first time since 05 that we have deep playoff expectations entering the season
    David "And One" West

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Re: Anybody else notice a buzz about this team that hasn't been there since probably 05?

Season tickets sales being up 30% doesn't hurt.
    "Nobody wants to play against Tyler Hansbrough NO BODY!" ~ Frank Vogel

"And David put his hand in the bag and took out a stone and slung it. And it struck the Philistine on the head and he fell to the ground. Amen. "
    Want your own "Just Say No to Kamen" from @mkroeger pic? http://twitpic.com/a3hmca

Quote Originally Posted by Sandman21 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Season tickets sales being up 30% doesn't hurt.
    Its easy to boost ticket sales when you have three players creating 127 STH. Lol. Not that I'm complaining, at all.
    If games are won and lost on a calculator and piece of paper, then why do we bother to play them?

@LetsTalkPacers

55 of those were there last year. It must be hundreds more.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Hicks For This Useful Post:

When there are 3 or 4 "big three" teams that are suppose to dominate, its nice to have a couple of teams that will keep them honest. It's also very nice that one of those teams are the Pacers. Go Pacers!

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MaHa3000 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Hicks View Post
    55 of those were there last year. It must be hundreds more.
    I know, I was just joking
    If games are won and lost on a calculator and piece of paper, then why do we bother to play them?

@LetsTalkPacers

I'm not sure there is a buzz, but when the topic of the Pacers comes up these days, it's not all negative. Casual fans are aware things have started improving.

If there is a buzz, it's on Pacersdigest in the form of people talking championship.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to BlueNGold For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by BlueNGold View Post
    I'm not sure there is a buzz, but when the topic of the Pacers comes up these days, it's not all negative. Casual fans are aware things have started improving.

If there is a buzz, it's on Pacersdigest in the form of people talking championship.
    When a fan has stuck though the ups and downs like much of the Pacers fans here have done, then relatively, if causal fans know the names of the players on this team, It's a BUZZ! And its about time.

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MaHa3000 For This Useful Post:

Running with the Big Boys BillS's Avatar

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

BillS

"Every time I pitched it was like throwing gasoline on a fire. Pkkw! Pkkw! Pkkw! Pkkw!"
    - Ebby Calvin "Nuke" LaLoosh