Page 8 of 24 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast
Results 176 to 200 of 600

Thread: Luck so far

  1. #176
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Everywhere. I live in a big motorhome and I travel the entire country
    Age
    67
    Posts
    3,288
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Luck so far

    Quote Originally Posted by Pacergeek View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Luck is outstanding at avoiding sacks, and a damn good runner as well. Ask Jared Allen, whom Luck made look foolish. And Andrew Luck is already arguably better than Cam Newton. Just admit it, you haven't even seen Luck play
    Cam Newton is off to a shaky start on a bad team but Luck isn't even in Cam Newton's league as a football player. There is no argument about that. Luck is a lower third of the NFL QB right now and it will get worse this week. I have seen Luck play, RGIII play and Cam Newton play. I don't care that you have a crush on Luck, he isn't close to being the QB those two are right now. Luck has played one good team, Chicago and they made him look very inept. Green Bay will do the same thing but they will rush him even more..... I don't think it is me who doesn't watch the games..... ...

  2. #177
    Member Sollozzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    16,472

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Luck so far

    Quote Originally Posted by OlBlu View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Cam Newton is off to a shaky start on a bad team but Luck isn't even in Cam Newton's league as a football player. There is no argument about that. Luck is a lower third of the NFL QB right now and it will get worse this week. I have seen Luck play, RGIII play and Cam Newton play. I don't care that you have a crush on Luck, he isn't close to being the QB those two are right now. Luck has played one good team, Chicago and they made him look very inept. Green Bay will do the same thing but they will rush him even more..... I don't think it is me who doesn't watch the games..... ...
    Minnesota is a good team. They are 3-1 and we beat them.

  3. #178
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Everywhere. I live in a big motorhome and I travel the entire country
    Age
    67
    Posts
    3,288
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Luck so far

    :QUOTE=Sollozzo;1506545]Minnesota is a good team. They are 3-1 and we beat them.[/QUOTE]

    The Vikings are not a good team and they won't finish as one. They may be about .500 when it is done. The Colts didn't beat the Vikings, the Vikings decided to give them that game. If they had watched film of the Chicago game, they would have had the defender playing close behind the receiver on the long pass that Luck hung up and it would have been intercepted. Just about any team in the NFL, including Jacksonville, look like good teams playing the Colts. Remember, I still think the Colts will only win two or three games this season. I did not expect them to beat the Vikings but did expect them to beat Jacksonville in Indy. Now, they probably lose two to Jacksonville, Houston and perhaps even Tennessee. If you want some wins you better get them in the next five games, you won't get many in the last eight..... ...

  4. #179
    Member Sollozzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    16,472

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Luck so far

    Quote Originally Posted by OlBlu View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    :QUOTE=Sollozzo;1506545]The Colts didn't beat the Vikings, the Vikings decided to give them that game.
    We were up 20-6 heading into the fourth quarter. We were the ones trying to give them the game, not the other way around. We were super-conservative with our offensive play calling throughout the second half and it almost cost us the game. Had we kept calling the plays that gave us a big lead, we would have won that game easily. We had like four straight offensive possessions that were wasted with poor play calling.

    Just give them credit for winning the game. The Colts outplayed the Vikings. I was there.

    Minny may or may not be a good team at the end of the season. But they are solid right now. 3-1 is 3-1, and that includes a win against the 49ers who many have in the Super Bowl. They have a solid quarterback who doesn't turn the ball over, a stud young receiver, one of the best RBs in the league, and a very solid defense. They will contend for a playoff spot. The NFC is deep, so I'm not penciling them in for a spot. But they will compete all season.

  5. #180
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Everywhere. I live in a big motorhome and I travel the entire country
    Age
    67
    Posts
    3,288
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Luck so far

    Quote Originally Posted by Sollozzo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    We were up 20-6 heading into the fourth quarter. We were the ones trying to give them the game, not the other way around. We were super-conservative with our offensive play calling throughout the second half and it almost cost us the game. Had we kept calling the plays that gave us a big lead, we would have won that game easily. We had like four straight offensive possessions that were wasted with poor play calling.

    Just give them credit for winning the game. The Colts outplayed the Vikings. I was there.

    Minny may or may not be a good team at the end of the season. But they are solid right now. 3-1 is 3-1, and that includes a win against the 49ers who many have in the Super Bowl. They have a solid quarterback who doesn't turn the ball over, a stud young receiver, one of the best RBs in the league, and a very solid defense. They will contend for a playoff spot. The NFC is deep, so I'm not penciling them in for a spot. But they will compete all season.
    I agree with you about their QB. I mentioned that he outplayed Luck that day and was a better QB but so are 25 other NFL QBs..... I'll give you that a win is a win but the Vikings were beyond hopeless that day and the Colts almost let them back into the game.... ...

  6. #181
    Member Sollozzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    16,472

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Luck so far

    Quote Originally Posted by OlBlu View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I mentioned that he outplayed Luck that day

    Not really.

    Ponder: 27-35, 245 yds, 2 TDs, 0 INT

    Luck: 20-31, 224 yds, 2 TDs, 0 INT

    Ponder had a very high completion percentage, but Luck's was still pretty good. And despite completing 7 more passes than Luck, Ponder only threw for 21 more yards. He was throwing a ton of short passes that day and couldn't get the offense going until it was very late in the game. Luck was also constrained by ultra-conservative play calling in the second half that cost him the opportunity to put up even better stats than he did, as well as almost costing the Colts the game.

    And then you consider that Luck was playing his second game EVER whereas Ponder already has a season under his belt.........
    Last edited by Sollozzo; 10-05-2012 at 09:52 AM.

  7. #182
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Everywhere. I live in a big motorhome and I travel the entire country
    Age
    67
    Posts
    3,288
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Luck so far

    Quote Originally Posted by Sollozzo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Not really.

    Ponder: 27-35, 245 yds, 2 TDs, 0 INT

    Luck: 20-31, 224 yds, 2 TDs, 0 INT

    Ponder had a very high completion percentage, but Luck's was still pretty good. And despite completing 7 more passes than Luck, Ponder only threw for 21 more yards. He was throwing a ton of short passes that day and couldn't get the offense going until it was very late in the game. Luck was also constrained by ultra-conservative play calling in the second half that cost him the opportunity to put up even better stats than he did, as well as almost costing the Colts the game.

    And then you consider that Luck was playing his second game EVER whereas Ponder already has a season under his belt.........
    Ponder was dealing with an offense and defense that was committing silly penalties all day. Put down the yards that the Colts got from penalties. That is the only thing that kept them in this game... They got second chances on offense and defense because of them....... Like I said, the Vikings lost, the Colts didn't win anything... ...

  8. #183
    Member Sollozzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    16,472

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Luck so far

    Quote Originally Posted by OlBlu View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Ponder was dealing with an offense and defense that was committing silly penalties all day. Put down the yards that the Colts got from penalties. That is the only thing that kept them in this game... They got second chances on offense and defense because of them....... Like I said, the Vikings lost, the Colts didn't win anything... ...
    Fair enough, Ponder did deal with a lot of penalties. The Vikings had 11 penalties for 105 yards, the Colts had 7 for 51. So I'll give you that the Vikings shot themselves in the foot with penalties.

    However, the next week, the Colts had 11 penalties for 106 yards while the Jags had 6 for 67. It was basically a flip of the Vikings game. So if you're going to say that the Vikings gave that game away due to penalties, then you must also say that the Colts gave the Jags one away in order to remain consistent. Yet I don't see you using the penalties in the Jags game as an excuse for Luck losing like you are with Ponder.

  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sollozzo For This Useful Post:


  10. #184
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Everywhere. I live in a big motorhome and I travel the entire country
    Age
    67
    Posts
    3,288
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Luck so far

    Quote Originally Posted by Sollozzo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Fair enough, Ponder did deal with a lot of penalties. The Vikings had 11 penalties for 105 yards, the Colts had 7 for 51. So I'll give you that the Vikings shot themselves in the foot with penalties.

    However, the next week, the Colts had 11 penalties for 106 yards while the Jags had 6 for 67. It was basically a flip of the Vikings game. So if you're going to say that the Vikings gave that game away due to penalties, then you must also say that the Colts gave the Jags one away in order to remain consistent. Yet I don't see you using the penalties in the Jags game as an excuse for Luck losing like you are with Ponder.
    Yes, I do think the Colts gave away a game they should have won from the Jags. I certainly don't blame that game or really any of the others on Luck. Playing with no offensive line and a weak defense makes life very difficult for him. Before the season started, I had them winning that game against the Jags and losing to the Vikings. It tends to even out. I think the Vikings will lose six games in their own division and I think the Colts may do exactly the same thing unless Houston is so far ahead of everyone and has nothing to play for late in the season. I thought the Colts could win at home against the Jags and Tennessee. I doubt even beating Tennessee here now...... ...

  11. #185
    Member Sollozzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    16,472

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Luck so far

    Quote Originally Posted by OlBlu View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yes, I do think the Colts gave away a game they should have won from the Jags. I certainly don't blame that game or really any of the others on Luck. Playing with no offensive line and a weak defense makes life very difficult for him. Before the season started, I had them winning that game against the Jags and losing to the Vikings. It tends to even out. I think the Vikings will lose six games in their own division and I think the Colts may do exactly the same thing unless Houston is so far ahead of everyone and has nothing to play for late in the season. I thought the Colts could win at home against the Jags and Tennessee. I doubt even beating Tennessee here now...... ...
    The Vikings have already won one of their six division games. They beat Detroit last week.

    I agree with you about things evening out. The Vikings beat the Jaguars, the Colts beat the Vikings, and the Jaguars beat the Colts.

  12. #186
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Everywhere. I live in a big motorhome and I travel the entire country
    Age
    67
    Posts
    3,288
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Luck so far

    Quote Originally Posted by Sollozzo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The Vikings have already won one of their six division games. They beat Detroit last week.

    I agree with you about things evening out. The Vikings beat the Jaguars, the Colts beat the Vikings, and the Jaguars beat the Colts.
    Sorry, I missed that they beat Detroit. I should have known that every team has played a divisional game thus far. I do not think the Vikings will be a .500 team. I know they gave a terrible effort in Indy and shot themselves in the foot over and over again when they could have got the defense off of the field or converted a big third down. They couldn't have been worse and they still had a chance to pull that game out..... ...

  13. #187
    Pacer Pride, Colts Strong Kid Minneapolis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    4,376

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OlBlu View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Sorry, I missed that they beat Detroit. I should have known that every team has played a divisional game thus far. I do not think the Vikings will be a .500 team. I know they gave a terrible effort in Indy and shot themselves in the foot over and over again when they could have got the defense off of the field or converted a big third down. They couldn't have been worse and they still had a chance to pull that game out..... ...
    Vikes scored two garbage time TDs against our prevent D, the game was a beat-down before that. There is no such thing as a bad win.
    There are two types of quarterbacks in the league: Those whom over time, the league figures out ... and those who figure out the league.

  14. #188
    Member Indra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    San Francisco, CA
    Posts
    427

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Luck so far

    I can't tell if OlBlu is the biggest troll in the history of the internet, or if those sweet K-Mart shades are because he's legally blind. You haven't stopped to think that perhaps some of Luck's throws are behind target because...oh, I don't know, he has probably the fastest receiving corps in the league? Could it be that he's 3 games into his career and is still getting used to making decisions at an NFL pace, and throwing perfectly to 4.3 receivers? Could his low percentage be because he has two rookie tight ends and three rookie wide receivers? And Donnie Avery who missed a lot of practice time. Could his low percentage be from having one of the worst offensive lines in the league and no threat of a running game? This isn't speculation or opinion, it's fact. You forget that people questioned Rodgers' arm strength coming into the league, and look how that turned out. He floated his fair share of passes, too. I've seen Peyton float plenty of passes. It happens, especially early in a career when the game is just a little bit too fast.

    You can gush over Bob Griffin all you want, that's fine. But there's a reason Luck was the unanimous #1 pick two years in a row, considered the most NFL ready quarterback to come out since Elway, and has already made all the NFL throws a quarterback is required to make with precision and zip. It's because he's the real deal, and everyone else is right about him and you aren't.
    Last edited by Indra; 10-06-2012 at 12:26 AM.

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Indra For This Useful Post:


  16. #189
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Everywhere. I live in a big motorhome and I travel the entire country
    Age
    67
    Posts
    3,288
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Luck so far

    Quote Originally Posted by Indra View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I can't tell if OlBlu is the biggest troll in the history of the internet, or if those sweet K-Mart shades are because he's legally blind. You haven't stopped to think that perhaps some of Luck's throws are behind target because...oh, I don't know, he has probably the fastest receiving corps in the league? Could it be that he's 3 games into his career and is still getting used to making decisions at an NFL pace, and throwing perfectly to 4.3 receivers? Could his low percentage be because he has two rookie tight ends and three rookie wide receivers? And Donnie Avery who missed a lot of practice time. Could his low percentage be from having one of the worst offensive lines in the league and no threat of a running game? This isn't speculation or opinion, it's fact. You forget that people questioned Rodgers' arm strength coming into the league, and look how that turned out. He floated his fair share of passes, too. I've seen Peyton float plenty of passes. It happens, especially early in a career when the game is just a little bit too fast.

    You can gush over Bob Griffin all you want, that's fine. But there's a reason Luck was the unanimous #1 pick two years in a row, considered the most NFL ready quarterback to come out since Elway, and has already made all the NFL throws a quarterback is required to make with precision and zip. It's because he's the real deal, and everyone else is right about him and you aren't.
    Hey!!!! ... Lets dispell two things you say here right now. First, RGIII has already proven that he is far more NFL ready that Luck. He has a QB rating of over 100, led his team to two wins and show a cannon of an arm that can make all of the plays. Second, Luck hasn't made all of the throws. He throws behind receivers all of the time and Reggie ain't close to 4.3 time. He also floats the long ball consistently and that is why he got picked off so much in Chicago and it will happen again against Green Bay. You are not NFL ready if you throw behind receivers and you cannot deliver that long ball. He may still be a good QB eventually but I don't see him ever being a top ten QB. I am not alone in these thoughts. I get PM from folks who see the same things but don't want to take the abuse fan nation dishes out when someone suggests their number one pick may not be what they think he is...... ...
    Last edited by OlBlu; 10-06-2012 at 09:09 AM.

  17. #190

    Default Re: Luck so far

    Quote Originally Posted by OlBlu View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Hey!!!! ... Lets dispell two things you say here right now. First, RGIII has already proven that he is far more NFL ready that Luck. He has a QB rating of over 100, led his team to two wins and show a cannon of an arm that can make all of the plays. Second, Luck hasn't made all of the throws. He throws behind receivers all of the time and Reggie ain't close to 4.3 time. He also floats the long ball consistently and that is why he got picked off so much in Chicago and it will happen again against Green Bay. You are not NFL ready if you throw behind receivers and you cannot deliver that long ball. He may still be a good QB eventually but I don't see him ever being a top ten QB. I am not alone in these thoughts. I get PM from folks who see the same things but don't want to take the abuse fan nation dishes out when someone suggests their number one pick may not be what they think he is...... ...
    First we had all the experts who said that Luck was not a NFL QB who remain unnamed other than Simms and Parcels and now we have the phantom PMers who agree with OlBlu but don't want to take the abuse of stating their opinions on an opinion board. That's rich! Truthfully Luck hasn't done anything yet that we could state at this time he will be terrible, average, or a superstar. The same goes for RGIII. We don't know what kind of players they will become and have you ever heard the word improvement (read Eli here). It occurs when a player learns his profession over time under new circumstances. I am not concerned with Luck's skills regardless of his rating. If you want to compare Luck and RG then throw in last season records of the two respective teams, compare what RG has to work with and what Luck has to work with, and try to make a half way fair comparison. What RG has proved so far is that he has better tools to work with than Luck.
    Last edited by speakout4; 10-06-2012 at 12:56 PM.

  18. #191
    Whale Shepherd cdash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    The Sprawl
    Age
    29
    Posts
    16,940

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Luck so far

    All Colts related discussion on PD has been completely ruined. What a shame.

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to cdash For This Useful Post:


  20. #192
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Everywhere. I live in a big motorhome and I travel the entire country
    Age
    67
    Posts
    3,288
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Luck so far

    Quote Originally Posted by speakout4 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    First we had all the experts who said that Luck was not a NFL QB who remain unnamed other than Simms and Parcels and now we have the phantom PMers who agree with OlBlu but don't want to take the abuse of stating their opinions on an opinion board. That's rich! Truthfully Luck hasn't done anything yet that we could state at this time he will be terrible, average, or a superstar. The same goes for RGIII. We don't know what kind of players they will become and have you ever heard the word improvement (read Eli here). It occurs when a player learns his profession over time under new circumstances. I am not concerned with Luck's skills regardless of his rating. If you want to compare Luck and RG then throw in last season records of the two respective teams, compare what RG has to work with and what Luck has to work with, and try to make a half way fair comparison. What RG has proved so far is that he has better tools to work with than Luck.
    I'll tell you one area where Luck certainly leads the League. Excuse makers. Luck has more people making excuses for his short floating passes, throwing behind receivers and general mediocrity than possibly any NFL player in history. You right about the better tools that RGIII has though and that number one tool is his arm..... ...

  21. #193
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Everywhere. I live in a big motorhome and I travel the entire country
    Age
    67
    Posts
    3,288
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Luck so far

    Quote Originally Posted by cdash View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    All Colts related discussion on PD has been completely ruined. What a shame.
    If you are talking about me and I suspect that you are, there is no need for it. I don't want to deal with people who don't want to see my posts or hear what I have to say about the team. Put me on ignore, it is a simple solution. There is always a sect of people who just don't want to hear anything other than rah, rah for my team. Well, I am not a cheerleader and I never have been. I have been interested in the Colts for about 50 years. I have seen players like Luck come and go through all of those years. There is always the next big thing. The fact is, the Colts bought into the most overhyped player in NFL history and his play doesn't match his reputation. It is as simple as that. RGIII, on the other hand, has matched the big reputation and he has exceeded it with his play. That won't stop. He will get better too and he is starting from way ahead of the unfortunately named Mr. Luck. ...

  22. #194

    Default Re: Luck so far

    Quote Originally Posted by OlBlu View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'll tell you one area where Luck certainly leads the League. Excuse makers. Luck has more people making excuses for his short floating passes, throwing behind receivers and general mediocrity than possibly any NFL player in history. You right about the better tools that RGIII has though and that number one tool is his arm..... ...
    Blah blah blah
    Don't ask Marvin Harrison what he did during the bye week. "Batman never told where the Bat Cave is," he explained.

  23. #195
    Pacer Pride, Colts Strong Kid Minneapolis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    4,376

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default

    Blu, not as simple as that, it's just your opinion, and a very incorrect one. You don't know what to look for in a QB, you're too enamored by the Bob Griffin hype.
    Last edited by Kid Minneapolis; 10-07-2012 at 02:36 PM.
    There are two types of quarterbacks in the league: Those whom over time, the league figures out ... and those who figure out the league.

  24. #196
    How u imawhat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    B-town
    Posts
    5,190

    Default Re: Luck so far

    Anyone who thinks Luck will wind up on a stretcher before Griffin hasn't watched the Redskins.

  25. #197
    How u imawhat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    B-town
    Posts
    5,190

    Default Re: Luck so far

    And on cue, Griffin gets crushed.

  26. The Following User Says Thank You to imawhat For This Useful Post:


  27. #198
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    3,436

    Default Re: Luck so far

    Quote Originally Posted by imawhat View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    And on cue, Griffin gets crushed.
    Not to say that Griffin can't change his style of play (because he can) or that he sucks (because he's very good), but he can't spend his career playing the way he's played the first 5-6 games so far. He's been entertaining and given his team a chance to win so far, but physically he's just going to get crushed.

    That's why running QBs just don't have a good track record in the NFL in the long term. Certainly RGIII is plenty talented enough to be a very good pocket passer, but just saying he can't play this style of play that he's started out with in the long run.

  28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to d_c For This Useful Post:


  29. #199
    I have a Member xBulletproof's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    4,671

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Luck so far

    A quarter of the way through the season:

    1,208 yards, 7 TD's, 5 INT. 74 yards rushing and 1 rushing TD.

    That projects over 16 games for 4,832 yards, 28 TD's and 20 INT's. 296 yards rushing and 4 TD's.

    We all know things don't work that way, but my goodness that's a pretty rookie season.

  30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xBulletproof For This Useful Post:


  31. #200
    THE WITCH IS DEAD!!! Coopdog23's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Da Bank
    Posts
    2,889

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Luck so far

    Clutch
    "We want Miami"

Similar Threads

  1. Luck vs. RG3
    By Kid Minneapolis in forum Indianapolis Colts
    Replies: 165
    Last Post: 04-04-2012, 05:52 PM
  2. Wish me luck...
    By Hicks in forum Market Square (General Non-Sports Discussion)
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 05-17-2007, 04:07 AM
  3. With this luck...
    By Jesus Shuttlesworth in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-29-2005, 01:13 AM
  4. Good Luck Al
    By ROCislandWarrior in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-17-2004, 10:31 PM
  5. 6 to 8 Weeks for Reggie/3 to 4 weeks for JO....
    By MagicRat in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 11-01-2004, 07:20 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •