Page 17 of 24 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718192021 ... LastLast
Results 401 to 425 of 600

Thread: Luck so far

  1. #401
    Pacer Pride, Colts Strong Kid Minneapolis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    4,586

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Luck so far

    Quote Originally Posted by OlBlu View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What cracks me up is that you didn't watch the games. He looked GREAT against the Giants and he had that team beat but his defense gave up a long bomb to lose the game.

    He was fine against the Steelers. He receivers dropped 10 passes (NFL statistic, not my observation) for the most for any game by any team this years. RGIII hit all of those passes on the button. He looked just fine. He will look even better this coming week......
    I saw the replay against the Steelers. RG3 was consistently throwing the ball behind his receivers. Another play where there was a defender draped all over the receiver and broke it up, and they called that a "drop". The only legitimate drop I saw was the touchdown pass right in the guy's grill who looked off the ball. **** happens. Luck has had dropped touchdowns, too. Our receivers have dropped a lot of balls.

    It was a bad game by Bob. Just like we expected.
    There are two types of quarterbacks in the league: Those whom over time, the league figures out ... and those who figure out the league.

  2. #402
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Everywhere. I live in a big motorhome and I travel the entire country
    Age
    67
    Posts
    3,288
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Luck so far

    Quote Originally Posted by Kid Minneapolis View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I saw the replay against the Steelers. RG3 was consistently throwing the ball behind his receivers. Another play where there was a defender draped all over the receiver and broke it up, and they called that a "drop". The only legitimate drop I saw was the touchdown pass right in the guy's grill who looked off the ball. **** happens. Luck has had dropped touchdowns, too. Our receivers have dropped a lot of balls.

    It was a bad game by Bob. Just like we expected.
    He wasn't behind those receivers, he hit them perfectly. The NFL keeps the dropped passes stat so I will accept their verdict that those receivers for whatever reason dropped the ball. The Steelers dealing out lots of punishment had a lot to do with that. All receivers drop balls so that isn't an excuse. Some passers have someone like Reggie Wayne reeling in a bunch of bad passes that a mere mortal wouldn't get to......

  3. #403

    Default Re: Luck so far

    Luck is on pace for 4,000+ passing yards, 23 TD's and 16 ints, along with a 56% completion percentage he is having a fine rookie season

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BlueCollarColts For This Useful Post:


  5. #404
    Pacer Pride, Colts Strong Kid Minneapolis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    4,586

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Luck so far

    No, I watched the drops in slow motion, most of those "drops" were thrown behind them and they credited two "drops" when the receivers got blown up. That's not a drop; that's a standard incompletion. You could even argue that RG3 didnt "throw" them open enough, and thats why they got blown up. He has work to do, man, he's not this demi-God that the media is making him out to be. Been saying this.
    There are two types of quarterbacks in the league: Those whom over time, the league figures out ... and those who figure out the league.

  6. #405

    Default Re: Luck so far

    Quote Originally Posted by OlBlu View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    He wasn't behind those receivers, he hit them perfectly. The NFL keeps the dropped passes stat so I will accept their verdict that those receivers for whatever reason dropped the ball. The Steelers dealing out lots of punishment had a lot to do with that. All receivers drop balls so that isn't an excuse. Some passers have someone like Reggie Wayne reeling in a bunch of bad passes that a mere mortal wouldn't get to......
    So those stats are fine and dandy but the stats from the NYTimes article aren't? Lol gotcha. Your credibility continues to go down (we've got to be close to the bottom) with you picking and choosing stats and lying about other things.

  7. #406
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Everywhere. I live in a big motorhome and I travel the entire country
    Age
    67
    Posts
    3,288
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Luck so far

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueCollarColts View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Luck is on pace for 4,000+ passing yards, 23 TD's and 16 ints, along with a 56% completion percentage he is having a fine rookie season
    He is actually online for 18 passing TDs and 18 INTs. That is a fine season for a rookie QB but not for the number one pick and most "NFL ready QB in history."

    Looked at your way, RGIII is on pace for 28 TDs and 6 INTS, 67% completion percentage and 4518 total yards. That is why RGIII, not Luck will be the rookie of the year and it is why there really is no comparison of the two QBs. RGIII is far better right now. I think that gap will widen. I think Lucks numbers will come down and RGIII will stay on this pace or even a little better. Luck gets passing yards because he is chucking it more than any rookie QB in history..... He should get yards. RGIII is by far the more efficient QB...

  8. #407
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Everywhere. I live in a big motorhome and I travel the entire country
    Age
    67
    Posts
    3,288
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Luck so far

    Quote Originally Posted by bunt View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    So those stats are fine and dandy but the stats from the NYTimes article aren't? Lol gotcha. Your credibility continues to go down (we've got to be close to the bottom) with you picking and choosing stats and lying about other things.

    I'm not picking or choosing anything. I quoted the NFL's stats and I think those are official....

  9. #408
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Everywhere. I live in a big motorhome and I travel the entire country
    Age
    67
    Posts
    3,288
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Luck so far

    Quote Originally Posted by Kid Minneapolis View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No, I watched the drops in slow motion, most of those "drops" were thrown behind them and they credited two "drops" when the receivers got blown up. That's not a drop; that's a standard incompletion. You could even argue that RG3 didnt "throw" them open enough, and thats why they got blown up. He has work to do, man, he's not this demi-God that the media is making him out to be. Been saying this.
    No. I watched the game. I listened to the broadcasters who marvelled at how RGIII kept making these perfect passes and his receivers kept dropping them. He didn't throw behind them. Sure he has work to do but he is exactly what everyone has been saying, a superstar. Been saying this...... RGIII will get better as the year goes on playing a tough scedule. Luck is going to back up some when he starts playing good defenses.....

  10. #409

    Default Re: Luck so far

    Quote Originally Posted by OlBlu View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No. I watched the game. I listened to the broadcasters who marvelled at how RGIII kept making these perfect passes and his receivers kept dropping them. He didn't throw behind them. Sure he has work to do but he is exactly what everyone has been saying, a superstar. Been saying this...... RGIII will get better as the year goes on playing a tough scedule. Luck is going to back up some when he starts playing good defenses.....
    Chicago and Green Bay aren't good defenses?

    In case you really aren't a troll (bull***), I suggest you read this: http://espn.go.com/espn/story/_/id/8...rt-griffin-iii.

    Luck plays in the most vertical offense in the NFL -- and, no, that isn't his fault. He's "chucking it" because he has the ability to and because it will speed up his development -- and Arians knows this (it worked out pretty well for Peyton). That's not even to mention the abysmal line play and run game. If RGIII could throw 35-40 times a game, his stats would nosedive. And they may just yet. Even though ESPN's QBR backs up the statistical argument in Luck's favor, I'll suggest to anyone who still doubts to watch the Green Bay game again. The young man passes the eyeball test with flying colors, and it wouldn't exactly be a leap of faith to say he will be a top-three QB for a long, long time.

    By the way, wasn't it the consensus that Washington had the *much* better team going into this season? Yeah, about that record...

    I won't take away from RGIII, but there's no way in hell I regret the Colts' choice.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to kidthecat For This Useful Post:


  12. #410
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Everywhere. I live in a big motorhome and I travel the entire country
    Age
    67
    Posts
    3,288
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Luck so far

    Quote Originally Posted by kidthecat View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Chicago and Green Bay aren't good defenses?

    In case you really aren't a troll (bull***), I suggest you read this: http://espn.go.com/espn/story/_/id/8...rt-griffin-iii.

    Luck plays in the most vertical offense in the NFL -- and, no, that isn't his fault. He's "chucking it" because he has the ability to and because it will speed up his development -- and Arians knows this (it worked out pretty well for Peyton). That's not even to mention the abysmal line play and run game. If RGIII could throw 35-40 times a game, his stats would nosedive. And they may just yet. Even though ESPN's QBR backs up the statistical argument in Luck's favor, I'll suggest to anyone who still doubts to watch the Green Bay game again. The young man passes the eyeball test with flying colors, and it wouldn't exactly be a leap of faith to say he will be a top-three QB for a long, long time.

    By the way, wasn't it the consensus that Washington had the *much* better team going into this season? Yeah, about that record...

    I won't take away from RGIII, but there's no way in hell I regret the Colts' choice.

    Green Bay is not a good defense. I had them in fantasy league and quickly dumped them. They are a bit better than last year but that is the biggest problem Green Bay has, the defense. Chicago is a good defense and you saw how they ate Luck up. I think RGIII would have better stats than Luck no matter how often they throw it because he adds a different dimension with his ability to run and he is just a more accurate passer with a much stronger arm than Luck. QBR is a ******** stat that is the only one you can find that ranks Luck high. I have seen no one but ESPN use it and announcers and television analysts do not use it. You have to be a top three QB once to be there for a long time. Luck has to be a top 25 QB first. RGIII is already in the top five. Yes, Washington has the much better team and they play in a tough division. I don't regret the Colts choice. I wouldn't want to have to see RGIII play behind that miserable line knowing it will take years to get better. Luck is not the choice that I regret. Bad franchises and the Colts are a bad franchise except for the Peyton years, always break down the team to rebuild. Good franchise just don't do that. They may come down a little for a year or two and then they are right back chasing a Super Bowl. Teams like New England, Green Bay, Pittsburgh and Baltimore stay close to the top all of the time. The reason is management. The Giants always tend to field a good team. The Colts are a mess right now and it is going to be years to rebuild it. By the time they get a defense and a line and replace the 25 or so players they need to replace, Luck will be long gone from the scene (and so will I) to be replaced by the next "sure thing".

  13. #411

    Default Re: Luck so far

    Quote Originally Posted by OlBlu View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    He is actually online for 18 passing TDs and 18 INTs. That is a fine season for a rookie QB but not for the number one pick and most "NFL ready QB in history."

    Looked at your way, RGIII is on pace for 28 TDs and 6 INTS, 67% completion percentage and 4518 total yards. That is why RGIII, not Luck will be the rookie of the year and it is why there really is no comparison of the two QBs. RGIII is far better right now. I think that gap will widen. I think Lucks numbers will come down and RGIII will stay on this pace or even a little better. Luck gets passing yards because he is chucking it more than any rookie QB in history..... He should get yards. RGIII is by far the more efficient QB...
    So RG3 is just going to get better and better while Luck will only get worse and worse, because Olblu says so. Lol, gotcha. The redskins team will only get better and better, despite having a mostly incompetent front office the past decade, because Olblu says so. And the Colts team will only get worse and worse because Olblu says so and because Jimmy Irsay hurt olblus feelings. Lol, gotcha.

    With all your lies and make believe you provide in these threads, you'll have to excuse us for taking zero stock in what you say. Now if you try to back yourself up with a radio show that nobody else in the world heard, or link us to articles that don't even mention what you say they do, or you link us to other anonymous blogs, that doesn't help your case Blu. Lol

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to bunt For This Useful Post:


  15. #412
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Everywhere. I live in a big motorhome and I travel the entire country
    Age
    67
    Posts
    3,288
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Luck so far

    Quote Originally Posted by bunt View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    So RG3 is just going to get better and better while Luck will only get worse and worse, because Olblu says so. Lol, gotcha. The redskins team will only get better and better, despite having a mostly incompetent front office the past decade, because Olblu says so. And the Colts team will only get worse and worse because Olblu says so and because Jimmy Irsay hurt olblus feelings. Lol, gotcha.

    With all your lies and make believe you provide in these threads, you'll have to excuse us for taking zero stock in what you say. Now if you try to back yourself up with a radio show that nobody else in the world heard, or link us to articles that don't even mention what you say they do, or you link us to other anonymous blogs, that doesn't help your case Blu. Lol
    I am no longer going to respond to you after this post because of your name calling. What you are saying here is not true. I have supplied plenty of information for all of you. I don't give a rat's behind what you put stock in. I didn't even say what you quote. I was talking about this year. Luck has played some very weak defensive teams while RGIII has gotten his numbers against some very good ones. I think they will both improve but for this year, I think Luck's stats are going to slide when he plays Houston twice, Detroit and New England. RGIII will have some tough games but he is already used to that. The stats overwhelmingly show how much more efficient RGIII is.

    Mods: This poster is talking me from thread to thread disrupting those threads. He continues to call me a liar when it isn't true. I have stayed civil with him through it all. I am a tough old bird but this calling names is out of hand and it is against the forum rules. I try hard to stay in those rules. This poster does not. Please do something about it..

  16. #413
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    29
    Posts
    5,941

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Luck so far

    Quote Originally Posted by kidthecat View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Chicago and Green Bay aren't good defenses?

    In case you really aren't a troll (bull***), I suggest you read this: http://espn.go.com/espn/story/_/id/8...rt-griffin-iii.

    Luck plays in the most vertical offense in the NFL -- and, no, that isn't his fault. He's "chucking it" because he has the ability to and because it will speed up his development -- and Arians knows this (it worked out pretty well for Peyton). That's not even to mention the abysmal line play and run game. If RGIII could throw 35-40 times a game, his stats would nosedive. And they may just yet. Even though ESPN's QBR backs up the statistical argument in Luck's favor, I'll suggest to anyone who still doubts to watch the Green Bay game again. The young man passes the eyeball test with flying colors, and it wouldn't exactly be a leap of faith to say he will be a top-three QB for a long, long time.

    By the way, wasn't it the consensus that Washington had the *much* better team going into this season? Yeah, about that record...

    I won't take away from RGIII, but there's no way in hell I regret the Colts' choice.
    I have about given up on the forum (around and around and around we go) but just for the record

    1. We have played some good teams. Even if the teams aren't very good, like I have said for years "when you are having problems in any facet of your game just play the Redskins". Having an 0-fer season like Detroit? Play the Redskins and get your first win. Having problems with your defense? Play the Redskins like the Giants did a few years back when they won the SB and turn your season around. Having problems with your QB? Play the Redskins and they will make your QB look like a HOF player!

    Of course a lot of this is changing with a new front office and a new coaching staff, but change takes time. Half of our roster is scrubs.

    Which takes me to point 2.

    2. We have lost half of our defense to injuries or suspensions. This especially hurt us with the loss of Orakpo and Kerrigan.

    3. Lastly, we still have a rookie QB. He has done a lot better then I think anyone here in DC could have predicted, but he still has made mistakes. Oh yeah, and he has an OC who is hell bent on running a GD triple option

  17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vapacersfan For This Useful Post:


  18. #414

    Default Re: Luck so far

    Quote Originally Posted by vapacersfan View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I have about given up on the forum (around and around and around we go) but just for the record
    As I'm sure you know, most of us don't really feel that way but are making these crazy RG3 hating arguments just for the sake of getting through Ol Blu's head. I wouldn't take any of it seriously.
    Don't ask Marvin Harrison what he did during the bye week. "Batman never told where the Bat Cave is," he explained.

  19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Suaveness For This Useful Post:


  20. #415

    Default Re: Luck so far

    Quote Originally Posted by OlBlu View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I am no longer going to respond to you after this post because of your name calling. What you are saying here is not true. I have supplied plenty of information for all of you. I don't give a rat's behind what you put stock in. I didn't even say what you quote. I was talking about this year. Luck has played some very weak defensive teams while RGIII has gotten his numbers against some very good ones. I think they will both improve but for this year, I think Luck's stats are going to slide when he plays Houston twice, Detroit and New England. RGIII will have some tough games but he is already used to that. The stats overwhelmingly show how much more efficient RGIII is.

    Mods: This poster is talking me from thread to thread disrupting those threads. He continues to call me a liar when it isn't true. I have stayed civil with him through it all. I am a tough old bird but this calling names is out of hand and it is against the forum rules. I try hard to stay in those rules. This poster does not. Please do something about it..
    Lol. Well if I've done anything right on the interweb it is successfully getting on olblu's nerves.

    You see the difference in you trolling this entire forum and me trolling you, is that I don't make up blatant lies that are so easily proven or disproven. Other than my comments that were obviously facetious, not me swearing by them as facts. Me going from thread to thread is just to get some clarity on some things you said...

    - where are the hundreds of articles predicting MVPs and Super Bowls for RG3, not the ones that merely say he's playing great so far
    - where is this radio show that had a coach make such denigrating remarks about Luck
    - where are these betting lines that fluctuate so greatly from any other source that enables you to be up 5-2 on picking against the Jags each week
    - why do your cherry pick stats count and others don't (QBR, NYTimes)
    - you keep telling the few that are still paying attention around here that EVERYBODY thinks RG3 is the better player, the rookie of the year, and yet there have been more articles posted on here favoring Luck.

    Yeah the moderators could do something about it, but there's only one way to get more posters to come back to the Colts forum and ultimately not leave PD altogether. I'll give you a hint, it ain't getting rid of me. Lol.
    Last edited by bunt; 11-03-2012 at 12:07 PM.

  21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bunt For This Useful Post:


  22. #416

    Default Re: Luck so far

    For the record, and for me to post on topic without agenda...

    I liken the real Luck-RG3 debate (not the one on here but for general fans) to the debate that always went on with Manning-Brady. Neither Luck or RG3 can hold Manning or Brady's jock yet. But when debating who's better, you couldn't really go wrong saying one or the other. The Manning argument was all the stats, for Brady it was the Super Bowls.

    With Luck and RG3, the same principles apply yet because they're only 7 and 8 games into their careers, surrounded by completely different circumstances, teams, coaches, divisions, conferences and on and on, it's even harder to say one or the other. Just like the stats and Super Bowl arguments, you can pick the style, the flash, the stats of RG3, or you can pick the guy whose play and command of a team with 60% of the players that are new to the team that completely revamped their front office, coaching staff, and offensive and defensive systems. So even the 40% of holdovers are having to learn new schemes new positions. And on top of that, their leader is battling leukemia. Not a lot of precedent out there for this years Colts. And yet they're 4-3 in the thick of a playoff spot, regardless of how many games are left to play, which very few fans or experts would have imagined at any point this season.

    So arguments can be made for Manning-Brady and Luck-RG3. The only way someone would be wrong is saying "without question, so and so is better than the other." Because there are A LOT of questions in this debate.
    Last edited by bunt; 11-03-2012 at 12:04 PM.

  23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bunt For This Useful Post:


  24. #417
    Whale Shepherd cdash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    The Sprawl
    Age
    29
    Posts
    17,462

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Luck so far

    Quote Originally Posted by bunt View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Lol. Well if I've done anything right on the interweb it is successfully getting on olblu's nerves.
    For that, we thank you. OlBlu crying for the mods is priceless.

  25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cdash For This Useful Post:


  26. #418
    I have a Member xBulletproof's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    4,671

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Luck so far

    He's asking for mods help, really?

    Ugh, if they aren't doing anything about his retarded *** they aren't going to do anything about bunt, that's for sure. I haven't went off like travmil did, but to be honest I've been milling about the idea of just abandoning PD. I can't avoid this complete ****ing idiot even on ignore. It's so abudantly blatant what he's doing and nothing is done, for MONTHS.

    SOMEONE needs to grow a nutsack and do what's necessary to keep people from jumping ship. It's already happened to one contributor who's been on the site for years. Can't imagine how many people stopped reading this place that never bother to say anything.

  27. #419
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Everywhere. I live in a big motorhome and I travel the entire country
    Age
    67
    Posts
    3,288
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Luck so far

    Quote Originally Posted by xBulletproof View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    He's asking for mods help, really?

    Ugh, if they aren't doing anything about his retarded *** they aren't going to do anything about bunt, that's for sure. I haven't went off like travmil did, but to be honest I've been milling about the idea of just abandoning PD. I can't avoid this complete ****ing idiot even on ignore. It's so abudantly blatant what he's doing and nothing is done, for MONTHS.

    SOMEONE needs to grow a nutsack and do what's necessary to keep people from jumping ship. It's already happened to one contributor who's been on the site for years. Can't imagine how many people stopped reading this place that never bother to say anything.
    What they need to do is put people like you out of your misery for calling another poster an idiot. I don't care that you don't like my posts, hell, I don't like yours either.... But name calling should be out of bounds. It has not been easy for me to avoid responding in kind but I have not..... There is no reason for me to be suspended, I do not break the forum's rules..... I try my best to stay in bounds. You don't kick people out because they say things you don't agree with. You do remove them for being abusive or disrespectful or at least that is what should happen....

  28. #420

    Default Re: Luck so far

    Quote Originally Posted by xBulletproof View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    He's asking for mods help, really?

    Ugh, if they aren't doing anything about his retarded *** they aren't going to do anything about bunt, that's for sure. I haven't went off like travmil did, but to be honest I've been milling about the idea of just abandoning PD. I can't avoid this complete ****ing idiot even on ignore. It's so abudantly blatant what he's doing and nothing is done, for MONTHS.

    SOMEONE needs to grow a nutsack and do what's necessary to keep people from jumping ship. It's already happened to one contributor who's been on the site for years. Can't imagine how many people stopped reading this place that never bother to say anything.
    Exactly. And once they leave, it's very unlikely they come back. If they want this to be the premier Pacers forum, and they want to keep it that way, they need to do something besides sitting on their hands. Banning me or having others like yourself or travmil leave will come back and bite the moderators hard.

  29. #421
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Everywhere. I live in a big motorhome and I travel the entire country
    Age
    67
    Posts
    3,288
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Luck so far

    Quote Originally Posted by bunt View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Exactly. And once they leave, it's very unlikely they come back. If they want this to be the premier Pacers forum, and they want to keep it that way, they need to do something besides sitting on their hands. Banning me or having others like yourself or travmil leave will come back and bite the moderators hard.
    So complain to them and give them an example where I broke the forum rules. If you have no examples, get over yourselves. I don't want anyone to leave but I'm not going anywhere either....

  30. #422

    Default Re: Luck so far

    Quote Originally Posted by OlBlu View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    So complain to them and give them an example where I broke the forum rules. If you have no examples, get over yourselves. I don't want anyone to leave but I'm not going anywhere either....
    Well if it was against forum rules to post blatant lies over and over you'd go bye bye. Apparently it's not so I have to resort to calling you out for lying and reminding you about it when you try to skip past.

    I'd really like to go back to not posting and just observing but until you stop trolling and lying...

  31. #423
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Everywhere. I live in a big motorhome and I travel the entire country
    Age
    67
    Posts
    3,288
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Luck so far

    Quote Originally Posted by bunt View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Well if it was against forum rules to post blatant lies over and over you'd go bye bye. Apparently it's not so I have to resort to calling you out for lying and reminding you about it when you try to skip past.

    I'd really like to go back to not posting and just observing but until you stop trolling and lying...
    Which make you, not me, the troll. I haven't lied about anything. You wouldn't accept any proof from me so the problem is with you, not me.... you can crawl back under your troll rock now...

  32. #424

    Default Re: Luck so far

    Quote Originally Posted by OlBlu View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Which make you, not me, the troll. I haven't lied about anything. You wouldn't accept any proof from me so the problem is with you, not me.... you can crawl back under your troll rock now...
    Haha I admit I'm trolling you, but not the entire board. That's the difference. Go back and prove each of my bullets points in post #415 if you're not lying or trolling. But see, we've been down that road and you can't or won't.

    Carry on...

  33. #425
    I have a Member xBulletproof's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    4,671

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Luck so far

    Travmil's sig explained very well why you should be banned. It's a set of rules you're breaking.

    If you're aware you're doing it, you're a troll. If you're not aware you're just the dumbest human being on earth. Either way, nobody should have to be subjected to such stupidity.

Similar Threads

  1. Luck vs. RG3
    By Kid Minneapolis in forum Indianapolis Colts
    Replies: 165
    Last Post: 04-04-2012, 05:52 PM
  2. Wish me luck...
    By Hicks in forum Market Square (General Non-Sports Discussion)
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 05-17-2007, 04:07 AM
  3. With this luck...
    By Jesus Shuttlesworth in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-29-2005, 01:13 AM
  4. Good Luck Al
    By ROCislandWarrior in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-17-2004, 10:31 PM
  5. 6 to 8 Weeks for Reggie/3 to 4 weeks for JO....
    By MagicRat in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 11-01-2004, 07:20 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •