Page 14 of 24 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 ... LastLast
Results 326 to 350 of 600

Thread: Luck so far

  1. #326
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Everywhere. I live in a big motorhome and I travel the entire country
    Age
    66
    Posts
    3,288
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Luck so far

    Quote Originally Posted by LuckSwagger View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The Pro Bowl no longer exists.


    Kind of like all those "fans in a restaurant in Washington" talking about it.
    I think it does but I heard some of those fans in Washington wondering the same thing...

  2. #327
    DIET COKE! Trader Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Troll Hunting
    Age
    26
    Posts
    29,202

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Luck so far

    Quote Originally Posted by OlBlu View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I have not overstated that QB. If anything, I have understated it. While Luck has been about a 50% passer running for his life, RGIII can take the team on his back and carry it to a win. He makes everyone around him better. I'm not sure that is true of Luck unless you think he is making Reggie Wayne better. Outside of Indianapolis, I don't think you will find many fans who do not believe that RGIII is a superstar right now...... There are a whole lot outside of Indianapolis who are less than impressed by Luck and that includes me...... The Redskins gave up some draftpicks to land RGIII. The Colts gave up Peyton Manning.... I don't think this will work out well for the Colts or Luck. That is what he has to overcome. RGIII has to play better than Rex Grossman to justify getting him..... I think he has done that quite well....

    I don't know how to get this through your head, but Andrew Luck did not cost the Colts Peyton Manning.

    “WE NEVER SURRENDER, WE NEVER GIVE UP, WE KEEP ATTACKING”- Frank Vogel
    momentarygodsblog.com https://twitter.com/momentarygods

  3. #328
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Everywhere. I live in a big motorhome and I travel the entire country
    Age
    66
    Posts
    3,288
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Luck so far

    Quote Originally Posted by Trader Joe View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I don't know how to get this through your head, but Andrew Luck did not cost the Colts Peyton Manning.
    Of course he did. They couldn't keep them both and Irsay was going to drop everyone off that roster he could. Don't you get it that there are more than a few of us who HATE Luck for forcing Peyton to finish his career elsewhere. We are never going to like this guy no matter what he accomplishes.... To all of us, he is they guy Irsay dropped Peyton Manning for and that will never be forgiven...

  4. #329
    DIET COKE! Trader Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Troll Hunting
    Age
    26
    Posts
    29,202

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Luck so far

    Quote Originally Posted by OlBlu View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Of course he did. They couldn't keep them both and Irsay was going to drop everyone off that roster he could. Don't you get it that there are more than a few of us who HATE Luck for forcing Peyton to finish his career elsewhere. We are never going to like this guy no matter what he accomplishes.... To all of us, he is they guy Irsay dropped Peyton Manning for and that will never be forgiven...
    You just admitted you HATE Luck after all the times you said you want him to actually succeed you just didn't think he would. Clearly those were lies. Clearly your entire schtick here is an act.

    I hope this is proof enough to the admins that you are a troll.

    I've done all I can. See ya later Blu.

    “WE NEVER SURRENDER, WE NEVER GIVE UP, WE KEEP ATTACKING”- Frank Vogel
    momentarygodsblog.com https://twitter.com/momentarygods

  5. #330
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    6,172

    Default Re: Luck so far

    Quote Originally Posted by OlBlu View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Of course he did. They couldn't keep them both and Irsay was going to drop everyone off that roster he could. Don't you get it that there are more than a few of us who HATE Luck for forcing Peyton to finish his career elsewhere. We are never going to like this guy no matter what he accomplishes.... To all of us, he is they guy Irsay dropped Peyton Manning for and that will never be forgiven...
    You're a mean one, Mr. Grinch.
    You know how hippos are made out to be sweet and silly, like big cows, but are actually extremely dangerous and can kill you with stunning brutality? The Pacers are the NBA's hippos....Matt Moore CBS Sports....

  6. #331
    Pacer Pride, Colts Strong Kid Minneapolis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    4,035

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Luck so far

    He's already done this, Trader, weeks ago. He's admitted that he wants to see Indy fail, he hates Luck, Irsay, and all this jazz. I've already came to the same mindset you have, and the mods just poo poo it, say "he's not technically breaking rules". My entire point is, why the heck is there not a rule for just plain old "disruptive, non-productive riling of posters ---- trolling." His outlandish claims, like he's 65 and doesn't have long, and he's hanging out in RV camps in south central indiana, and he's an executive producer, has no family --- but then posts comments that clash with those notions. Who does that? Nothing adds up with this guy, I don't believe a word he says. Anyone who has admitted to hating the Colts and posts 50 posts a day saying the same 6 things over and over should be told to scram, because there's absolutely no good to come of it, but what will probly happen is this forum will eventually just lose all activity because no one wants to post here anymore. He's immature as hell, whether you believe he's actually 65, or he's actually a 20 year old lying to us all with this fake profile. It's immature anyway you look at it. Hating a team for the false reasons he claims (that Irsay is lying and all that crap) is just immature as hell. Even more embarrassing if he's actually what he claims.
    There are two types of quarterbacks in the league: Those whom over time, the league figures out ... and those who figure out the league.

  7. #332
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Everywhere. I live in a big motorhome and I travel the entire country
    Age
    66
    Posts
    3,288
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Luck so far

    Quote Originally Posted by Trader Joe View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You just admitted you HATE Luck after all the times you said you want him to actually succeed you just didn't think he would. Clearly those were lies. Clearly your entire schtick here is an act.

    I hope this is proof enough to the admins that you are a troll.

    I've done all I can. See ya later Blu.
    Just because I hate Luck and what we had to do to make him the starting QB does not man that I don't want him to succeed. I didn't like some of the Colts in the past but I always wanted them to succeed. I am not a troll. I am just not an Andrew Luck fan and I may never be. Does that mean I am disqualified to speak about the Colts? Strange world we live in these days. I don't like Donald Brown as a player but I want him to do well. I am not a huge fan of Freeney because he doesn't bring it all of the time like Mathis does. I can't stand Irsay but I want his team to do well (but I would be happier if he sold the team). You are a pretty demanding group...

  8. #333
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Everywhere. I live in a big motorhome and I travel the entire country
    Age
    66
    Posts
    3,288
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Luck so far

    Quote Originally Posted by Kid Minneapolis View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    He's already done this, Trader, weeks ago. He's admitted that he wants to see Indy fail, he hates Luck, Irsay, and all this jazz. I've already came to the same mindset you have, and the mods just poo poo it, say "he's not technically breaking rules". My entire point is, why the heck is there not a rule for just plain old "disruptive, non-productive riling of posters ---- trolling." His outlandish claims, like he's 65 and doesn't have long, and he's hanging out in RV camps in south central indiana, and he's an executive producer, has no family --- but then posts comments that clash with those notions. Who does that? Nothing adds up with this guy, I don't believe a word he says. Anyone who has admitted to hating the Colts and posts 50 posts a day saying the same 6 things over and over should be told to scram, because there's absolutely no good to come of it, but what will probly happen is this forum will eventually just lose all activity because no one wants to post here anymore.
    I have never said that I hated the Colts. That is not and never has been true. I don't like the owner. I am not a fan of Andrew Luck. I have made no secret of those things. It takes views that are differing to make a forum interesting. Unless you just want to backslap each other in every post and say, "Boy those Colts and Andrew Luck are great." Well, they aren't great. They may be some day and I certainly hope they are. I am 65 and I am a type II diabetic. My chances of living to 80 (when Luck is done and the Colts might really be great again) are slim. I knew that when they let Peyton go, it would be a long time before we see another great Colts team. You in your 40s or less have that much time, I don't......

  9. #334
    Pacer Pride, Colts Strong Kid Minneapolis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    4,035

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Luck so far

    You hate Luck because...... we drafted him? What did he do explicitly to warrant that hate? Luck himself had nothing to do with Manning's departure except the fact that he had such a high skillset and pedigree. He had absolutely zero control over Manning, over Irsay, over Grigson. All he did was go out and become the highest rated prospect in 3 decades and he earned it. And he got drafted. And you hate him. That is the most idiotic thing I've ever read. Only 12 year olds think like that.
    There are two types of quarterbacks in the league: Those whom over time, the league figures out ... and those who figure out the league.

  10. #335
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Everywhere. I live in a big motorhome and I travel the entire country
    Age
    66
    Posts
    3,288
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Luck so far

    Quote Originally Posted by RWB View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You're a mean one, Mr. Grinch.

    I know that you think I am the only one who thinks this but there are actually a lot of us...... Some are just more quiet than I am about it... I have a neice that agrees with most of you but the rest of us think my way....

  11. #336
    DIET COKE! Trader Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Troll Hunting
    Age
    26
    Posts
    29,202

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Luck so far

    So to try and bring this thread back to reality, I would say right now that Luck's rookie year has been better than Peyton's so far. Peyton however made a big leap in about week 7 or 8 where he really started to piece everything together. Do we think Luck will make that kind of leap this season? And if so who do we think it may click against?

    “WE NEVER SURRENDER, WE NEVER GIVE UP, WE KEEP ATTACKING”- Frank Vogel
    momentarygodsblog.com https://twitter.com/momentarygods

  12. #337
    Pacer Pride, Colts Strong Kid Minneapolis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    4,035

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Luck so far

    Okay, if there are a number of people who think like you, doesn't make you correct in the long run. You have an incorrect emotional mindset, which is ironic as you just said that you gotta take "emotions out of business" yesterday. Your entire opinion of the Colts is completely emotional, and not business-oriented. I look at you as the type of person who boo'd the Reggie Miller draft pick on pure emotion about Steve Alford. Which was half of the state of Indiana. Half of the state of Indiana was wrong about management's decision in 1987. But to a man, every one of them thought they were right because there are a ton of people who don't actually know what the hell they are talking about.
    There are two types of quarterbacks in the league: Those whom over time, the league figures out ... and those who figure out the league.

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Kid Minneapolis For This Useful Post:


  14. #338
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Everywhere. I live in a big motorhome and I travel the entire country
    Age
    66
    Posts
    3,288
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Luck so far

    Quote Originally Posted by Kid Minneapolis View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You hate Luck because...... we drafted him? What did he do explicitly to warrant that hate? Luck himself had nothing to do with Manning's departure except the fact that he had such a high skillset and pedigree. He had absolutely zero control over Manning, over Irsay, over Grigson. All he did was go out and become the highest rated prospect in 3 decades and he earned it. And he got drafted. And you hate him. That is the most idiotic thing I've ever read. Only 12 year olds think like that.

    When it became apparent that we were going all in to draft Luck and Peyton was going to be let go, many of us think the way I do. Luck will never have the respect and adoration that Peyton had because of it. I more hate the owner but I do resent Luck. I also did not buy into the hype and I was for taking RGIII if this had to be done. I think I was right. Fan is short for fanatic. I admit to being one. The Colts made other moves in the past that I hated too. Peyton Manning ended a 36 year Super Bowl drought and, in my eyes and many fans eyes, he deserved to retire a Colts when he wanted to do that. I felt the same way about Farve and Joe Montana. If that is a personality defect, so be it. I also feel the same way about Bobby Knight and IU. They destroyed my being an IU fan when they fired him and I certainly hope they never win another game much less a championship. I even root for Kentucky when they play IU....I just hate Kentucky less than I hate IU. So, yes, I am a big fan of Peyton Manning and not of Andrew Luck. Luck may change that but I doubt it.....

  15. #339
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Everywhere. I live in a big motorhome and I travel the entire country
    Age
    66
    Posts
    3,288
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Luck so far

    Quote Originally Posted by Kid Minneapolis View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Okay, just because there's a number of you who think like you doesn't make you correct in the long run. You have an incorrect emotional outlook, which is ironic as you just said that you gotta take "emotions out of business" yesterday. Your entire opinion of the Colts is completely emotional, and not business-oriented. I look at you as the type of person who boo'd the Reggie Miller draft pick on pure emotion about Steve Alford. Which was half of the state of Indiana. Half of the state of Indiana was wrong about management's decision in 1987. But to a man, every one of them thought they were right because there are a ton of people who don't actually know what the hell they are talking about.
    I said take emotions out of betting, not business.. Yes, I am emotional about the Colts. I never thought Alford would be an NBA player so you are wrong about that. At the time, I thought they might have done better drafting Reggie's sister than Alford. I am well aware that I could be wrong about all of this. I hope I am, I can handle that if it makes the Colts a winner but I doubt that I am wrong. I am certainly not wrong about RGIII being head and shoulders better than Luck right now and perhaps he is better than Luck will ever be. We will have to see about that one.......

  16. #340
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    6,172

    Default Re: Luck so far

    Quote Originally Posted by OlBlu View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I know that you think I am the only one who thinks this but there are actually a lot of us...... Some are just more quiet than I am about it... I have a neice that agrees with most of you but the rest of us think my way....
    Oh, I truly believe there are former Manning fans who are upset, didn't renew tickets, and in their own selfish screwed up mind would love for Luck to fail or become a paraplegic apparently.

    I've met plenty of fans like you and so has Peyton Manning. Actually Peyton had a major hatred for fans like you and yes I had many conversations with #18 while he was with the Colts. Yep that goofy avatar of Peyton and the dorkey looking gent in the bright green should give you clue. Six years I setup security and personal protection for that QB during training camp. Spent many times yelling at people with attitudes like you have displayed in these threads.... all under the direction of Mr. Peyton Manning. Get over your hate Blu because I know for a fact he couldn't stand alleged fans like you.
    You know how hippos are made out to be sweet and silly, like big cows, but are actually extremely dangerous and can kill you with stunning brutality? The Pacers are the NBA's hippos....Matt Moore CBS Sports....

  17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RWB For This Useful Post:


  18. #341
    Pacer Pride, Colts Strong Kid Minneapolis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    4,035

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Luck so far

    Quote Originally Posted by OlBlu View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    When it became apparent that we were going all in to draft Luck and Peyton was going to be let go, many of us think the way I do.
    Not a good way to look at it, that's a poor attitude and pretty immature. That's an emotional reaction and not a business reaction, which is exactly the opposite of what you claimed just yesterday.


    Quote Originally Posted by OlBlu View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Luck will never have the respect and adoration that Peyton had because of it. I more hate the owner but I do resent Luck.
    Again, your mind is shut. Not a good way to be. Luck is a fantastic player and person and you're going to do nothing but hate him for something he had zero control over. That's some serious issues on your part.

    Quote Originally Posted by OlBlu View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I also did not buy into the hype and I was for taking RGIII if this had to be done. I think I was right. Fan is short for fanatic. I admit to being one.
    No, it had nothing to do with "buying" into hype -- it has to do with you just absolutely and illogically refusing to recognize Luck for what he actually is, which is a flaw on your part, not his. You're illogically and emotionally buying into RG3 while claiming we shouldn't do the exact same thing with the guy who is on our team.

    Quote Originally Posted by OlBlu View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The Colts made other moves in the past that I hated too. Peyton Manning ended a 36 year Super Bowl drought and, in my eyes and many fans eyes, he deserved to retire a Colts when he wanted to do that. I felt the same way about Farve and Joe Montana. If that is a personality defect, so be it. I also feel the same way about Bobby Knight and IU. They destroyed my being an IU fan when they fired him and I certainly hope they never win another game much less a championship. I even root for Kentucky when they play IU....I just hate Kentucky less than I hate IU. So, yes, I am a big fan of Peyton Manning and not of Andrew Luck. Luck may change that but I doubt it.....
    Just because you demonstrate the tendency to have illogically deep-rooted emotional attachments to teams doesn't mean your teams should make bad business decisions just to cater to your illogical deep-rooted emotional attachments.

    The issue here isn't your teams --- it's your lack of being able to let go.
    Last edited by Kid Minneapolis; 10-15-2012 at 01:59 PM.
    There are two types of quarterbacks in the league: Those whom over time, the league figures out ... and those who figure out the league.

  19. #342
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Everywhere. I live in a big motorhome and I travel the entire country
    Age
    66
    Posts
    3,288
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Luck so far

    Quote Originally Posted by Trader Joe View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    So to try and bring this thread back to reality, I would say right now that Luck's rookie year has been better than Peyton's so far. Peyton however made a big leap in about week 7 or 8 where he really started to piece everything together. Do we think Luck will make that kind of leap this season? And if so who do we think it may click against?
    I don't think Luck will come close to Peyton by years end except in yards passing because he gets to chuck it a lot for a 50% passer. That has nothing to do with Luck. I think the Colts had a lot better team when Peyton came in than this one. I also think that it was easier to take that group and add a good player here and there to make them even better very quickly. Here, you have to replace about every player but Luck (Wayne being the exception but how long will he last?). So, no, I don't think Luck will make a big leap this season. I think he will have some very good moments when Wayne plays out of his mind and has the biggest day of his career... I would worry about any QB on this team making it through the season and that has nothing to do with Luck at all. He is quick enough and releases fast enough, his line is just the worst in the NFL, that is the problem, not Luck. On a decent team, Luck would have up and down days like just about any other rookie. He throws a lot of picks per TD but you would expect a rookie to do just that, Peyton certainly did..... Get off of my case, I can be a Colts fan without being a fan of Irsay or Luck. Hell, I have been a fan for a long time with Irsay as the owner and I have always thought that he was a buffoon. Unlike his father, he had enough sense to get out of the way for a few years with great results. Now, he is back to being directly involved and I don't think that will go well. In fact, it already hasn't .....

  20. #343
    THE WITCH IS DEAD!!! Coopdog23's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Da Bank
    Posts
    2,834

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Luck so far

    Quote Originally Posted by OlBlu View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I don't think Luck will come close to Peyton by years end except in yards passing because he gets to chuck it a lot for a 50% passer. That has nothing to do with Luck. I think the Colts had a lot better team when Peyton came in than this one. I also think that it was easier to take that group and add a good player here and there to make them even better very quickly. Here, you have to replace about every player but Luck (Wayne being the exception but how long will he last?). So, no, I don't think Luck will make a big leap this season. I think he will have some very good moments when Wayne plays out of his mind and has the biggest day of his career... I would worry about any QB on this team making it through the season and that has nothing to do with Luck at all. He is quick enough and releases fast enough, his line is just the worst in the NFL, that is the problem, not Luck. On a decent team, Luck would have up and down days like just about any other rookie. He throws a lot of picks per TD but you would expect a rookie to do just that, Peyton certainly did..... Get off of my case, I can be a Colts fan without being a fan of Irsay or Luck. Hell, I have been a fan for a long time with Irsay as the owner and I have always thought that he was a buffoon. Unlike his father, he had enough sense to get out of the way for a few years with great results. Now, he is back to being directly involved and I don't think that will go well. In fact, it already hasn't .....
    Luck has done better than Peyton has in his rookie year
    "We want Miami"

  21. #344
    Pacer Pride, Colts Strong Kid Minneapolis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    4,035

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Luck so far

    Quote Originally Posted by Coopdog23 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Luck has done better than Peyton has in his rookie year
    He's done better ---- with less.
    There are two types of quarterbacks in the league: Those whom over time, the league figures out ... and those who figure out the league.

  22. #345
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Everywhere. I live in a big motorhome and I travel the entire country
    Age
    66
    Posts
    3,288
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Luck so far

    [QUOTE=Kid Minneapolis;1510123]Not a good way to look at it, that's a poor attitude and pretty immature. That's an emotional reaction and not a business reaction, which is exactly the opposite of what you claimed just yesterday.


    I'll try to speak slowly for you. I said that you take the emotions out when you are gambling. I don't take it out in general business. Emotion is what fuels a lot success. You don't get people to work day and night and give it there all unless they are emotionally invested. Sales is all emotion. Most decisions to buy are emotional and good sales people realize that. Now, get my quote correct or stop using it......

  23. #346
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Everywhere. I live in a big motorhome and I travel the entire country
    Age
    66
    Posts
    3,288
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Luck so far

    Quote Originally Posted by Kid Minneapolis View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    He's done better ---- with less.
    It is too early to say he has done better but, yes, he has much less to work with. He will have much less compared to Peyton next year and for many years after that. Do you see an Edge on the horizon? Peyton got him rather quickly and he had Faulk while he was waiting for him......

  24. #347
    Pacer Pride, Colts Strong Kid Minneapolis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    4,035

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Luck so far

    Backtracking again.... my question is, do you actually believe what you say?
    There are two types of quarterbacks in the league: Those whom over time, the league figures out ... and those who figure out the league.

  25. #348
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Everywhere. I live in a big motorhome and I travel the entire country
    Age
    66
    Posts
    3,288
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Luck so far

    Quote Originally Posted by Coopdog23 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Luck has done better than Peyton has in his rookie year
    You decide that after five games? What if he misses the last ten? Wait till the season is over to determine that......

  26. #349
    DIET COKE! Trader Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Troll Hunting
    Age
    26
    Posts
    29,202

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Luck so far

    Quote Originally Posted by Coopdog23 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Luck has done better than Peyton has in his rookie year
    No doubt so far that is true. Peyton was much slower to adapt than Luck. I think big part of that is Luck is the better natural athlete. Buys him more time. Peyton was never very mobile so it was either eat the ball or chuck it.

    “WE NEVER SURRENDER, WE NEVER GIVE UP, WE KEEP ATTACKING”- Frank Vogel
    momentarygodsblog.com https://twitter.com/momentarygods

  27. #350
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Everywhere. I live in a big motorhome and I travel the entire country
    Age
    66
    Posts
    3,288
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Luck so far

    Quote Originally Posted by Kid Minneapolis View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Backtracking again.... my question is, do you actually believe what you say?
    Backtracking about what? Of course I believe what I say and I will be right about a lot of it but I am certain not all of it. Do you believe what you say? Do you think you are going to be right about all of it? I don't......

Similar Threads

  1. Luck vs. RG3
    By Kid Minneapolis in forum Indianapolis Colts
    Replies: 165
    Last Post: 04-04-2012, 05:52 PM
  2. Wish me luck...
    By Hicks in forum Market Square (General Non-Sports Discussion)
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 05-17-2007, 04:07 AM
  3. With this luck...
    By Jesus Shuttlesworth in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-29-2005, 01:13 AM
  4. Good Luck Al
    By ROCislandWarrior in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-17-2004, 10:31 PM
  5. 6 to 8 Weeks for Reggie/3 to 4 weeks for JO....
    By MagicRat in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 11-01-2004, 07:20 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •